PDA

View Full Version : Sparks,Fire,canto, Zouk era...Sex stories to share ?

raver
21-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi...as reference to my Nick....I was in Secondary School during that era...I heard a lot of stories from my Friends back then....Esp when they chup with the Infamous Sah La Kau that time....anyone got any sexual encounters or stories to share you heard of ?

Vyoi
22-10-2011, 01:10 AM
the AhLians from these gangs usually are willing to get fucked for the cash , they'll either use it to buy stuff for their boyfriends or just spend it on drinks.

they're easy to approach , speaking from experience myself.

paid these AhLians some cash, it was tempting enough for these girls to do it .

Lovechinagals
22-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Frm my era as long as u re in a gang n got money u can do whatever u 1 wit e gals n can almost change a gals every 2 days . Really miss those days

predator314
22-10-2011, 01:33 PM
I remember this incident back then when we at a fight with a rival gang. We chased the group of them all the way to marina south MRT. Managed to wack the shit out of all of them ( except the two lians with them), then this lian begged me not to hit her boyfriend anymore.

I asked her what she was willing to do to make me stop, she ask me back what I wanted. I told her I'll let her boyfriend and gang go if she sleeps with me. She agreed and we took her with us. Her so called boyfriend did not even utter a single word as he watched us bring the girl back.

The lian later became my girl for a while before I got bored and pass her to one of my boys, eventually, she was passed around from dick to dick just for bragging right of bedding a "lok guan" lian.

David Lim
22-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I remember this incident back then when we at a fight with a rival gang. We chased the group of them all the way to marina south MRT. Managed to wack the shit out of all of them ( except the two lians with them), then this lian begged me not to hit her boyfriend anymore.

I asked her what she was willing to do to make me stop, she ask me back what I wanted. I told her I'll let her boyfriend and gang go if she sleeps with me. She agreed and we took her with us. Her so called boyfriend did not even utter a single word as he watched us bring the girl back.

The lian later became my girl for a while before I got bored and pass her to one of my boys, eventually, she was passed around from dick to dick just for bragging right of bedding a "lok guan" lian.

Lolzzz...you would be a good director. All the police on leave huh? Anyways, only people with no brains would want to join a gang :p

Johnston
23-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Anyways, only people with no brains would want to join a gang :p

That must be precisely why in US border towns the cartels make two shit tons of money selling drugs and stuff.....

Or the Russian Mafia have their own clubs...

Jap yazuka = too many shit

SG Gangs = WAT? STARE AT MI U WAIT I CALL MY BROTHER :D

Correction: only people with not too much brain join SG Gang :rolleyes:

MM&MM
23-10-2011, 06:03 PM
I thought TS is going to share with us a story . :(

predator314
23-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Bros, we are talking about the golden age of ah bengs during the era. Most of them heavily influenced by Young and dangerous starring Ekin Cheng. If you were growing up in during that era, either you're beng or you're toot. The perks of being a beng far outstrips the cons I tell you..

helloworld11
23-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Bros, we are talking about the golden age of ah bengs during the era. Most of them heavily influenced by Young and dangerous starring Ekin Cheng. If you were growing up in during that era, either you're beng or you're toot. The perks of being a beng far outstrips the cons I tell you..

True to that! It was indeed golden age of Bengs and lians. Got me thinking.. what the youths today being influenced by these days then. Gossip girl?

TheHornyDevilz
26-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Can u guys who were with gangs tell me something? What happens to you when you are crippled for life in one of these so called fights? If someone were to smash your knee or elbow so that it cannot be healed, what happens to you? Did you even think about that?