PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows where got offer Groin Massage?

Taoist_Wizard
21-10-2011, 12:17 AM
Last time during my work. got to go JB for business trips.

Then frequent a massage palour there which offered Groin Massage since I don really like full body massage and would like to skip the back, shoulder and head massage.

They only massage your groin region and thighs and no where else. 1 full hr of massage at groin area and then a happy ending.

So at the end of the massage, u wont have bruised back or painfull spots along your spine (many massage women like to bruise your skin along the spine by pressing your skin onto the pointy spine bones)

ahtas
21-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Last time during my work. got to go JB for business trips.

Then frequent a massage palour there which offered Groin Massage since I don really like full body massage and would like to skip the back, shoulder and head massage.

They only massage your groin region and thighs and no where else. 1 full hr of massage at groin area and then a happy ending.

So at the end of the massage, u wont have bruised back or painfull spots along your spine (many massage women like to bruise your skin along the spine by pressing your skin onto the pointy spine bones)Bro you can try roaming around orchard tower,there are a few.