PDA

View Full Version : My little fling at work

redliquid
20-10-2011, 02:03 PM
My first 100% true story.. Quit my degree and come out and work.. English not very good..

Part 1:

It started when I enroll for a training class for real estate. I was late. I knocked and entered and other than the trainers, there was a girl with golden long wavy hair that caught my eye. [Slutty face, fair white skin typical angmo ah lian (mass com girls kind of dressing)--> I call mass com girls angmo ah lian btw.] I was scanning around for empty seats while stealing some glances at the chick with white smooth skin checking out her boobs as well. She caught me looking at her and she look away is the damn proud face. Knnccb like machiam she damn fucking chio like that. What a cold bitch I thought to myself.

As the class had broken into groups and I was urshered to my group. My group consist of 5 other ppl, 3 aunties in 40s, 1 guy in 30s and this girl that look abit familiar like seriously! I thought I met her before or something! She has long straight black hair wearing a hairband and black frame spectacles. She look like those guai guai Korean drama that kind of girl and wearing polo T-shirt being button and zara jacket with her 36C boobs screaming for air. Its like the buttons of the polo t-shirt is going to snap anytime.

I was assigned to sit beside her as she was the team leader of the group and I introduced myself to the rest of my group. The group activities went on as per schedule as I occasionally try to peep into buttons of my team leader. In my mind, I want to know more about my team leader, whether she is attached. I like those girl guai guai type and wear hairband. It turn me on! And also that golden hair angmo ah lian was in my mind too.. She is damn fucking attractive la! All the guys and even the two male trainers are eyeing at her. Her team has 3 guys and 3 girls including her. The two girls in her team felt abit neglected as all the attention was at her and the guys are teasing her all the time. Even the trainers pay more attention at her.

Both girls also my type. One more wild (goldenhair) and the other more guai and serious (my teamleader). Which one should I choose? Both girls are in early twenties. Which one should I choose? It runs in my mind.. There are another 2 days to go for this course. I should have lots of opportunities.

If you were me, which one will you choose?

tgbwolf
20-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Different needs, different requirements.

If you want those super horny and wild, go for the ah lian.

If you want a pure love making session, cosider the guai guai one.

BUT, never judge a book by its cover. it may deceive you.

for all you know, both of them may be equally wild or vice versa.

If i am you, i will lay both of them one by one, them 2 at a time. :cool:

godfather83
20-10-2011, 02:46 PM
It's like comparing Apple iphone & Samsung Galaxy.

Both are used as hp (Both are female)

Each has its own attraction (one is wild, another one is the-girl-next-door type).

i agree the earlier comment by tgbwolf, "never judge a book by its cover. it may deceive you."

If i was you, i will choose the latter one. Beside that, i had goes through so many BFR and based on my own experiences, the wild might have more than one guy chasing after her, which gave her an option to choose the best person among all. Thinking back, why made yourself suffer? :eek:

Who knows maybe the latter one is a virgin? :D

elongated
20-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Take both. As the saying goes; can eat don't waste.

callmebad
21-10-2011, 01:31 AM
appearance can be quite deceiving
those kuai kuai type could be very wild in bed:)

ajlover
21-10-2011, 08:24 AM
能吃就别浪费,black carrot cake or white carrot cake?? both also carrot cake... just enjoy and EAT it bro....

alan0338
21-10-2011, 11:44 AM
whichever it is, pls carry on :D

falchion
21-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Please tell us what happened next.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-10-2011, 12:10 PM
You should an answer already since you started this story :rolleyes:

So many 101% true stories nowadays :eek:
No more fictional story Liao :rolleyes:

SPGAIR
21-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Bro, u should assess the situation and competition. Many rich and establish agents will go after the angmo. U have to ask yourself what are your chances.
On the other hand, the guai guai girl is easier to approach compared to the angmo. But u want a serious relationship or a fling? I guess u want a fling, so better dress smarter and impress the angmo. ;)

bunnyrabbit
21-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Go for local pussy cos local pussy is always more expensive when compared to foreign pussy! ;)

Starkarat
21-10-2011, 12:34 PM
whichever pussy u chosed, we r all waiting for ur story!

goodpartner
21-10-2011, 02:11 PM
If you were me, which one will you choose?

I'll tackle the guai-guai one with bold advances but make sure the angmo sees my moves... then tickle her back with a bit of that haolian face.
May just get lucky to lay both eventually with this approach... Haolian bitches need to hit their ego first :D

redliquid
21-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Part 2:

This happened about some time last year around November.

There was some interaction here and there, group discussion and ice got broken. Found out that the guai guai one is already attached. We break for lunch and went out a big group. During lunch, i realised that the guai guai girl and the angmo ah lian quite close and machiam like know each other like that. The angmo ah lian as usual, hoalian wear shades out and look damn hot under the hot sun with her long wavy hair and you can see how nice her skin is. She is about 36C as well.

Lunch was usual and proceed on for class again. In the class, as we were seated in groups. My group was seated at the front while the angmo ah lian was at the back and whenever i want to look at the angmo ah lian, i got to turn 160 degrees to my left. There was once when I heard something drop and turn around to look and i saw the angmo ahlian picking up her water bottle and saw her well endowed cleavage with purple lacy bra. My little bro was shaken from his sleep all of a sudden and that 3 second moment video is stored into my harddisk in my brain compartment.

Nothing much happen till the end of the class. I went back home with the image of both girls snap into my brain, mind fucking both of them in my head. Before i slept i read i research about bra colour and personality as it popped into my mind suddenly. (i have attached it at the end of this post)

Next day, i was on time and to increase interaction, the trainers did a switch of group members and i went to the same group with the angmo ah lian. In my mind was like, ho say liao.. There was some surface interaction and nothing more as she doesn't talk much to me and the other 2 guys interrupted into our converstation.

The setting of the classroom is like this. there are four groups. 2 groups seated in front and 2 groups seated behind. I am seated behind today as i was seated infront on day 1.

Today we are still wearing polo-t and jeans and i was checking out both girls and their asses. There was alot of training and role playing today. I choose the auntie in my group to be my partner for role playing instead of the ang mo ah lian. I also act hao lian to her. While the other guys cheong to be partner with her. I decided to take things slow or rather not do anything at all. In my mind, my friends always reminded me that there are alot of affairs in the real estate industry and once your name is tainted, other ladies that know about it will stay away from you. I thought about this and wanted to be in this industry for long and play along as the nice guy. The auntie that i partnered with was very happy and thought that no one wanted to partner her except the angmo ah lian and she talked alot with lots of touches as well from my arm to my lap as we role play. (our role playing environment requires to act like agent and client and add personal touches to break the ice)

Sorry i got to stop here and continue later. Going for viewing. up me if you like the story and my next installment will be who i had my little fling with.. btw, i didnt had both. i had a little fling with one of the 2 girls i mentioned in the story.

Bra and personality

While very few people actually get to see your bra (presumably – we're not judging!), it may hold the secret to your personality. We're not talking size or style, here: we're talking colour.

Your colour choices say a lot about you – and that goes double for your bra. It's body-conscious, private and you have carte blanche to go with whatever hues grab you. Because bra colours aren't driven by trends so much as personal preferences, your chosen colours reveal a lot more about your personality than, say, the rinse of your jeans or the colour of your purse.

About bra and personality

Find your most commonly chosen bra colour below and see what it reveals about you.

Your most common bra colour is black: You're a savvy, modern woman. You probably rock a trend-driven wardrobe and, while you may be into the arts, you're an eminently practical sort. You know black makes for a versatile foundation garment: It disappears under chic black LBDs and shirts alike, but is also stylishly rock-and-roll peeking out from a white tank or tee.

Shimmery satin or a jacquard fabric means you have a touch of the vixen in you. Matte satin or stretch cotton shows you as a sporty, outdoorsy type.

Your most common bra colour is skin tone: Whether peach, beige or mocha, if you match your bra to your skin tone, you're a practical woman. You like to create a polished, put-together appearance, and accomplish that by eliminating tell-tale brassiere peek-through, whether you're dressed for the office or the weekend. You like to plan ahead, stay organized, and keep on track.

That said, you cut loose when you feel like it. You're a karaoke superstar (you probably have a couple failsafe tunes you bust out because you know you rock 'em) and love a good game of soccer or volleyball.

Your most common bra colour is white: You're a romantic and nature lover. Chances are there are lots of drape-y but body-skimming shirts and button-front blouses in your wardrobe, as well as sundresses and ladylike jackets.

Walks in the woods, an appreciation for the literary and cinematic arts: Those are a given for those who gravitate to lily-white foundation wear. What may come as a surprise to those just getting to know you, however, is your wicked tennis backhand.

Your most common bra colours are jewel tone (e.g. garnet red, emerald green, sapphire blue): You're a passionate sort, given to strong opinions, powerful moods and a magnetic personality. You may have a bit of the gypsy in you: flaunting a stellar bohemian fashion sense (including the odd bra flash via a wandering neckline or unbuttoned buttons) and an affinity for the finer things in life like food and drink. And you may have a tendency to "collect" people you find amusing – that's why parties at your place are always a blast!

And, if you're a wee bit unpredictable, that just makes you all the more intriguing a personality.

Your most common bra colours are bright hues (ie. hot pink, right red, lime green, sky blue): You have a fun-loving, cheerful and youthful attitude. Chances are you throw on a seriously cute cotton bra, solid or patterned, for everyday wear, but revert to something dressier for formal occasions when they pop up – which may not be often since you prefer to pursue a casual, laid-back existence (very L.A., non?). Because bras in this colour range are more pretty, preppie or sporty than dead sexy, you can easily get away with innocently letting straps show in your weekend tanks and camis.

Your friends love your upbeat attitude and great sense of humour. You may also be known as your social circle's go-to beach vacation expert!

Lionhard
21-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Your story reminds me of my school work. Have sub-title.

barneyksc
21-10-2011, 06:23 PM
camping liao

callmebad
21-10-2011, 10:55 PM
bra and personality
how about those who don't wear bra?:)

BushTracker
21-10-2011, 11:41 PM
bra and personality
how about those who don't wear bra?:)

Then got no personality loh. :D