PDA

View Full Version : cheapest service u hv gotten so far...

OsamaBinLaden
19-10-2011, 06:24 PM
juz tot i start this thread for discussion and sharing purpose... pls note that... to be fair... we dont count the cover charge or entrance fee here... purely for the service... and da lu is NOT included... cos not a fair comparison...

this thread will be useful for bros who hv the urge but on a tight budget for some reason or another...

i got a HJ for 30 bux at one thai massage joint around jalan besar area... young thai gal look about 20+... didnt ask her name... actually she quoted me $50... but i told her i only have $30 left in my wallet... and settled for it... :D

but juz fyi... entrance is $50

FRwriter
19-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I had a special service in a MP at Clementi years ago. It was during the "heydays" of the MP, back a few years ago.
NOW IT'S LONG GONE.. :(

I was the last customer one a weekday night. I went in around 9pm, asked for a 1.5hrs massage.
Just nice got 1 MILF (look like in the early 30s) masseur say today go home nothing to do, so she accepted my that job.

When the lady boss went home around 10pm, the masseur went to off the main lights (only 1 night light left on) and lock the door.

Hehe!! She also damn horny. We did almost everything except FJ.
She say I pay how much I want so gave her $60 (only left that amount).

Miss those days of the MP damn heong that time. :(

optimints
19-10-2011, 07:46 PM
juz tot i start this thread for discussion and sharing purpose... pls note that... to be fair... we dont count the cover charge or entrance fee here... purely for the service... and da lu is NOT included... cos not a fair comparison...

this thread will be useful for bros who hv the urge but on a tight budget for some reason or another...

i got a HJ for 30 bux at one thai massage joint around jalan besar area... young thai gal look about 20+... didnt ask her name... actually she quoted me $50... but i told her i only have $30 left in my wallet... and settled for it... :D

About 2 to 3 years ago in Singapore, went to one of the 'clean' spa for a massage. Did not expect any special service but turns out that the female PRC milf therapist was a bit horny and kept massaging my butt crack area and 'accidentally' touch my balls when I i turn over for her to massage my legs.

Started with my toes rubbing her things and my fingers 'accidentally' brush her boobs. At the end things got so heated that she push away my towel and pulled down my shorts and gave me a HJ [she did not remove her clothes except her bra]. Was really stunned. Gave her S$20 for it :)

Spent abt 1.5 hour massaging during my 2nd visit and the last 1/2 hour playing.. lol.. mannaged to remove all her clothes except her panties.. finger - farked her whilst she did a superb HJ standing next to me.. lol.. $30 for that sexciting experience.

Whilst in Malaysia, at a state near KL, also went to an established 'clean' spa a few times within a few months. However, I managed to convince almost all the therapsits (there were 3 from PRC & 1 from Indonesia) to give me nice HJs after each 1.5 hour massage. First 1 or 2 times was 'free' because it was done out of GEMS (Going an Extra Mile for Service). Subsequently, I felt very bad and each time would tip them between RM20 to RM30 depending on their service level and enthusiasm.

littlerain
19-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Bro you are dam lucky. :D

dc1891
19-10-2011, 10:11 PM
That have been some years back for me.. Those were indeed the days.
Went to a ulu place in west side n saw a tuina shop while eating dinner there with friends. So after dinner pretended to split ways but I detour my car back to check out that place. Cos it looks deserted from outside n caught a glimpse of a long hair MILF while eating dinner.
Not bad looking lady for a MILF. Massage was pretty good n a little sensual.
She did the tickling thingy down the back to the ass crack after abt 20mins of back massage then moved onto legs after which she will again do the ticking up yur legs to in between the balls n ass area - quite shiok then she starts little HDLY n pop the GQ.
1st quoted me $40... But I manage to bargain to $30... Best part was... CAN ROAM ALL OVER N IN FACT PULLED HER JEAN & PANTIES DOWN TO KNEE LEVEL MAN!
Too bad closed down after a couple of time more n have since lost contact of her as well.

ZhuGeLiang
19-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Long ago in the West Side, a tuina shop operated by 2 gals. One fat, one thin. Manage to get overall service of 45 mins @ SGD 50 with HJ and autoroam. Almost RTM every week.

That place closed down 3 - 4 years ago already.... sigh.

kratingdaeng
19-10-2011, 11:28 PM
kitchener road a few months back by a thai with an awesome rack. got fj for $60 since that was all that was left and she agreed. got a massage and fj i'll never forget! superbbb service. she left for the states a few days later.

tepes
19-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Vivian: $50 BJ, Ass Rim, CIM... If that's not good enough, that's her asking price, so it's not like she quote damn high and then I bargain low... Saves me the hassle to haggle...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=245157&page=23

Ask TS of that thread for contact.

MamboKing
19-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Vivian: $50 BJ, Ass Rim, CIM... If that's not good enough, that's her asking price, so it's not like she quote damn high and then I bargain low... Saves me the hassle to haggle...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=245157&page=23

Ask TS of that thread for contact.

that is definately a good price

ouzo18
20-10-2011, 12:15 AM
I did manage to have few HJ at $30 in SG, but $30 some don't allow u to autoroam.... RM 50 in JB for JG and HJ....:p

needforboobs
20-10-2011, 12:25 AM
couple of years back, i got a late night HJ for $20 at OT. yes 20.:eek:
the lady was quite chio and slutty looking, and best part is she removed everything for me to play during hte HJ. last customer for the day, and she is the boss seldom massage give service liao so i guess i was lucky. she probably wanted to play with me i suspect hahaha.

donch pm me for her contact or shop name or what hor. i never saw her after that.

SG10
20-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Went for a facial, the gal that did the facial for me also know how to massage.

After the facial, keep on pestering me to do massage. I cheekly said i need special as I guess she won't do it.

She just smile and said no special la, keep on pestering me to try for half an hour as she promised me she can massage well.

No choice just try and really her massage is good.

Halfway thro the massage,my turn to pester her to give me a hj at $30, finally she gave in.

I stripped her naked and the hj started.

Halfway, I just cheekly ask her to blow, keep on pester her said I can't cum, finally she gave in again.

So in all, $20 for massage and $30 for bj.

Very worth it.

Btw, don't pm me for contact as she is no longer there.

SG10
20-10-2011, 12:37 AM

I got one around that area at $20, young thai gal too but no autoroam.

zeusfist
20-10-2011, 01:38 AM
about a year back, gotten HJ at $30 at a few joints, sad to say, can't find them liao...

about 6 month back, gotten FJ for $50 at a joint, that ceased to exist liao, by a SYT prc.. guess the business was competitive.

endorphin
20-10-2011, 02:19 AM
i don't like cheap bonks... makes me feel that service will be so so.

Glad to see so many bros here gettign budget bonks and still excellent!

Thug
20-10-2011, 02:31 AM

PS: Some bro might see my FR where I did mention I dun fuck outside, but actually I do, only with girls I feel comfortable with. So far only 2 after 5-6 yrs of chionging...

I once had fj for hj price(back then), $40. Been revisiting a joint n the girl n I kinda click. She auto insert my didi in her, haha...was stunned. It was 4 yrs back.

Mankok
20-10-2011, 02:47 AM
$30 for hj by a old local lady in Excelsior HC. Didn't cum.

johnn
20-10-2011, 05:51 AM
there is a thai joint inside a shopping ctr, hj is also around
30 dlr.
Along e.t.s. street.
Massage shop with room n bath attached.
$30, 45min, at jalan sultan.
Saw some ex hc gal, now working there.
I only go for massage, no xtra.
Later can visit jam jam for murtabak.

johnn
20-10-2011, 06:06 AM
I had a special service in a MP at Clementi years ago. It was during the "heydays" of the MP, back a few years ago.
NOW IT'S LONG GONE.. :(

I was the last customer one a weekday night. I went in around 9pm, asked for a 1.5hrs massage.
Just nice got 1 MILF (look like in the early 30s) masseur say today go home nothing to do, so she accepted my that job.

When the lady boss went home around 10pm, the masseur went to off the main lights (only 1 night light left on) and lock the door.

Hehe!! She also damn horny. We did almost everything except FJ.
She say I pay how much I want so gave her $60 (only left that amount).

Miss those days of the MP damn heong that time. :(

yeah very shiok with door lock.
Was with jasmine shop at orchard tower fifth floor, many yrs back.
She always lock the door, becos go late, there is no recept.

johnn
20-10-2011, 06:08 AM
bro the clementi shop is it clementi west
that one?

chickenrice
20-10-2011, 12:07 PM
always managed to get hj for $25-$30 even though defaultasking is $50. (budget really honestly limited). but once got $15bj(wif caps on of coz)from LB at changi v, down the jetty secret compartment!great feeling to cum in LB mouth.