PDA

View Full Version : How Your Wife And Gf Hint You When They Got They Are Horny?

Liana
19-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Dear Bros,

Kindly share how your wife or gf or even fb hint yoy when they have the urge or when they are horny. My gf will always rub my manhood and after that gave me a bbbj which I really turn on and gave her a super drilling.

Bangster
19-10-2011, 04:55 PM
My girlfriend throw wads of cash in my face, grab me by the collar, bite my lips and command me to fuck her on the spot.

freezetheDB
19-10-2011, 08:52 PM
she will position herself so that her perky butt presses against my groin.

she knows I get turned on this way.

noMoney4Sex
19-10-2011, 08:57 PM
My gf will lick my nip with my clothes on and give soft bite for hinting ...
whenever she do that I know she wants it and i will french her for a good warm up before all the game start :p

littlerain
19-10-2011, 09:31 PM
My ex-gf usually will give me a naughty wink with a cheeky smile. ;)

jackygogogo
19-10-2011, 09:43 PM
My girlfriend throw wads of cash in my face, grab me by the collar, bite my lips and command me to fuck her on the spot.

That is so impossible. Anyway just up you my humble pt for making my day. :D

callmebad
19-10-2011, 09:58 PM
she won't hint la ! She just tears my undies away and grabs my cock!:)

chanda
19-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Deleted. Deleted.

Tomita
19-10-2011, 10:30 PM
2 modes
When we were trying to make babies; everything is controlled by temperature and timing. She looks at thermometer and says" it's time". Usually in the morning, ken a go work late and tired.
Normal mode; wife will come and play with my brother and whisper in my ear and I know it's action station.

nonpareil
19-10-2011, 11:39 PM
My OC just say "let's fuck".

MsLola
19-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Won't really hint that much unless we r not at home , usually would just rub my ass against his groin area when he hugs me from behind.

vietnam80
20-10-2011, 10:14 AM
no hints lei....mine just pull off my shorts, rub my dick and CLIMB on me... :)

JTen88
20-10-2011, 04:25 PM
she will suggest different things to turn me on, like wanna bath together ? wanna sleep early? or sometimes she can't sleep she will wake me up by climbing onto me.

goodpartner
20-10-2011, 04:27 PM
she will crawl around my legs, rub her body against it and moan "meow..." :D

If I'm not into in, I'll say "dat-m[e]ow".

Toyota Honda
20-10-2011, 04:38 PM
If we are watching tv or when I am reaing on the couch. She will just sit up next to me, start her 'xiao nu ren' attitude like fondling my stomach, lie on my shoulder, give me a peck and say 'I love you dear dear'. This will continue until I carry her to the bed.

Just love her sweetie pie attitude for she is a rather powerful careered lady.

asdfghjkl
20-10-2011, 07:04 PM
she will say to me: "payback time."

Meteor77
20-10-2011, 07:12 PM
She says - It is time to clean your weapon! FALL IN

cheatingchris
20-10-2011, 07:13 PM
I used to have a very horny girlfriend. When she wants it, I get raped. No foreplay type and somehow it is quite turn off, although some of you guys may think it is a turn on...

Snoopy21
20-10-2011, 07:46 PM
My gf will hold my hand, than guide it to her boobs or inside her skirt.

lyster
20-10-2011, 08:11 PM
sad to say, in my case, i'm always the one initiating. zzz.

liu_12
20-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Mine will always say "I'm itchy" or "I want XXX" hahaha :D

itsamistake
20-10-2011, 10:14 PM

makes the two of us :(:(

crisp
20-10-2011, 11:15 PM

Same ah bro :(

bonkster
20-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Usually she just throw a condom in my face :p

eighty2
20-10-2011, 11:42 PM
She will pop a VIGARA in my mouth when I yawn!!! :D

Desires
20-10-2011, 11:55 PM
:(
my gf will place my hand on her waist and that's a sign for me to move north :o
or maybe south~
when she is at my house, she will just lie on my bed and then pretend to sleep, which is sign number 2~ :(
but after all the foreplay, ALWAYS NO sex. so so so sad :( :/

Desires
21-10-2011, 12:04 AM
If we are watching tv or when I am reaing on the couch. She will just sit up next to me, start her 'xiao nu ren' attitude like fondling my stomach, lie on my shoulder, give me a peck and say 'I love you dear dear'. This will continue until I carry her to the bed.

this is soooooooooo sweet!~ :D :p

Rickey
21-10-2011, 07:14 AM

Wished all of us bros here have scenarios like tis at home...Congrats !..bro, u so lucky to hav such a sweet, loving cutiepie partner :)...not easy to find, few are those gals who wil snuggle up to u & iniatiate lovemaking, esp high careered women ...envy u

ilurvebitches
21-10-2011, 08:05 AM

Gez we r in e same boat bro... She was once active n will gif me hints lotsa time bt nw, i only managed to score 1 out of 10 tries.... Sad sad sad....

libraboy
21-10-2011, 08:18 AM

Haha that's a funny one

overtone
21-10-2011, 08:19 AM
My girl would whisper into my ears, 'your kisses turns me on', and my dick would rise. Luckily, those sexy kisses are different from normal ones. So I would get turned on too, and as time goes by, I know she would get horny by the time I am, and wet herself too. Anyway, it doesn't always take frenching and wild kissing to turn a girl on. Pecking, long simple kisses with short playful tongue teasing works best for me.

zacarie
21-10-2011, 08:52 AM
past: i'll wait in bed till he comes n once he settles in i'll hug him n hands start roaming.. or kiss his ears. not always successful. but better than not trying. if still outside he not gonna sleep soon. the lying on him wont work. haha. either he purposely dont get the hint or what.. many times will get 'i'm tired. dont disturb lah.'

current partner: dont have to hint. haha..

Manhooder
21-10-2011, 10:13 AM
My wife will lick my nipples to give me the hint. She knows dats my weak point. I can get up n fuck no matter how tired I am when my nipples r licked.

hornybozz
21-10-2011, 12:36 PM
She will just grab my cock and blow me before asking me to fuck her hard

some_
21-10-2011, 12:42 PM
just start to be more touchy and he will know :p

Chanelfingers
21-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I want I want I want...

Actions 1)Hug... 2)snuggle... 3)his hands Grope my boobs
4) kiss

stone08
21-10-2011, 01:53 PM

lol ...same here....am thinking to print this thread and throw it at wifey...ahahaha

stone08
21-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Same ah bro :(

that makes five of us...hahahahaha

stone08
21-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I used to have a very horny girlfriend. When she wants it, I get raped. No foreplay type and somehow it is quite turn off, although some of you guys may think it is a turn on...

yep, in real life , it is actually a turn off....despite being the fantasy of many...

Lionhard
21-10-2011, 04:11 PM
My wife will call my secretary to inform her of her problem and my secretary will then arrange the appointment.

golden tongue
22-10-2011, 09:25 PM
MY ex-gf would put a horn on her head when she was at my place to indicate that she was horny and Ill know what to do.
Led her into my room and action start.
Always put the horn where she could see and she would readily used it when she was horny.

auntygranny
22-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Snoopy21, I do the same thing too. :p

LovePotion
23-10-2011, 12:57 AM
They will act innocent and keep looking at your. Once their face get closer to you, is time to close deal...

muscle
23-10-2011, 02:59 AM
I used to stay wif my ex at her plc. Aft i got home frm wrk i will notice dat she was wearing those satin nighties n her legs were shiny due to putting lotion n she will smell damn nice. Thats when i knew she wants to make love with me and we always end up wif a great sex dat nite! :D

kue19xx
23-10-2011, 09:30 AM
When the laced panty is on and kept walk around the house...thats the hint!! Especially the red one!! :D

nicefreak
23-10-2011, 09:54 AM
When the laced panty is on and kept walk around the house...thats the hint!! Especially the red one!! :D

Wow bro... thats sound fun!
My gal always does that too.. wherever she wearing G-string or laced panty, its a sign that she wanna tempt me to sex cause thats my weakest point.

Overall, my gal hinted me by sitting beside me, and playing with my dick. When she started kissing me all over, thats when the game begins
:D

Getzreal
23-10-2011, 04:32 PM
How nice for all of you.

I will need to msg my wife if we could '摇摇' tonite? Always pray that the signal went thru Whatapps or IM....

Jia lat,rite? Guess its time to change......

canonbull
23-10-2011, 05:13 PM
My wife will start to rub me first....and then will hod my hand and bring it to her pussy and hint me to rub her...

She just did that this morning and its also the first time she took the initiative to ride on me and request for change of position....

JrBoy
23-10-2011, 06:09 PM
My gf will gently massage my balls and lick my shaft :D

helloworld11
23-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Mine like to do early morning. When I feel her hand fondling my nipples and crouch I know time to wake up liao :)

lalaboii
23-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Start by cuddling in bed and soft kisses. The hands will naturally start exploring..

kypdurron
23-10-2011, 11:33 PM
When watching football, she'll suddenly appear in front of me, sit facing me/straddle my lap. She starts to put her arms around my neck and want to nibble the ear and neck area.

Then I say "wait wait...nearly halftime."

NeedSomeLove
24-10-2011, 12:03 AM
Depending on positions and situations...

When outside: I will whisper into his ears "I am wet" and we will rush home for more action.

If he is in front of his computer: I will stroke his dick from outside his boxers and that distracts him. After that I will pull his dick out of his boxers gentle and start sucking that daylights out of him and that drives him crazy. Lastly I will guide him by his dick to the bed for more action.

If we are both on the bed: I will sleep on my side and rub his dick with my butt. When I feel the erection, my hands will take over. That's usually when he will wake up and his hands will automatically roam and attack my boobs then pussy.

asdfghjkl
24-10-2011, 05:40 AM
never have i read a thread with such a high percentage of females participating. i believe this is unprecedented. :cool:

RealEstateGuy
24-10-2011, 06:18 AM

When outside: I will whisper into his ears "I am wet" and we will rush home for more action.

If he is in front of his computer: I will stroke his dick from outside his boxers and that distracts him. After that I will pull his dick out of his boxers gentle and start sucking that daylights out of him and that drives him crazy. Lastly I will guide him by his dick to the bed for more action.

If we are both on the bed: I will sleep on my side and rub his dick with my butt. When I feel the erection, my hands will take over. That's usually when he will wake up and his hands will automatically roam and attack my boobs then pussy.Sistah you are very good. Know how to create sexual tension and cock tease braddahs. You enjoy spooning?

redant
24-10-2011, 11:24 AM
My gf will gently massage my balls and lick my shaft :D

You dam lucky bro .

fookydud
24-10-2011, 02:25 PM
my gf usually unhook her bra at home so when's she horny she'll lift up her clothes and show her nip. thats when i carry her to the bed :D

cunt4
24-10-2011, 02:32 PM
First she touch my didi next she said want to eat me and a few cunning smile .
Force me to the room climb on top of me start riding me like a cowboy on wild
horse.

Spanner
24-10-2011, 02:59 PM
My wife has her back facing me ever since she gave birth.....:rolleyes:

geckoSG
24-10-2011, 03:52 PM
U guys have all the luck... Mine not even bothered to take initiative...

zeusfist
24-10-2011, 04:05 PM

i know how u feel man... i have an ex who did that to me......

HORNYLION
24-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Used to be touchy now is I touch myself

DIYK
24-10-2011, 04:59 PM
i know how u feel man... i have an ex who did that to me......

wow, me three! my ex was also like tat!...

r we tokin abt the same pax?!!! :D

zeusfist
24-10-2011, 05:11 PM
wow, me three! my ex was also like tat!...

r we tokin abt the same pax?!!! :D
Err.. i don't think so..... LOL

elaine
24-10-2011, 06:14 PM
for me I will like to wear red inner wear when im horny.and he will know what to do when he saw me wearing red. what a understandable bf i got :)

Liana
24-10-2011, 06:24 PM

If we are both on the bed: I will sleep on my side and rub his dick with my butt. When I feel the erection, my hands will take over. That's usually when he will wake up and his hands will automatically roam and attack my boobs then pussy.

Woah, U r one damm horny and slutty lady. I love the hell out of you. How I wish the cock that u suck is mine!!!

Cuntworth
24-10-2011, 06:31 PM
My Wife will Kick gently and i know liao.... :D

randyboy73
25-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Depends on situation.

When already in, since we sleep in the buff, she will hug me frm behind and start stroking my lil bro and press her body hard against mine. this is usually accompanied by soft moanings. Thats a sign for me to turn around and attack her.

When at home and she wants to be direct, she either grabs my hand and put it under her nightie and makes me fondle her breasts, or simply lifts it up and offers me her nips, which I love so much to suck.

If it's in the car, she will usually grab my dick or try to unbutton my shirt and play with my nips if I am driving. She did try to pull out my dick from my pants once while Iwas driving and the motorcyclist next to me almost swerved out of control in shock. The other time, she was wearing a short skirt and wanted to flash her g string at me while I was driving. she did not realize that was a trailer driving along side. As the trailer driver drove past, he even raised his sunglasses to have a better look. It was hilarious watching her expression of shock......

hornyboyboy
25-10-2011, 09:42 AM
My OC is a dead fish. One month only a few times. Most of the time is me who activate the dam to release water. Quite a few times dam didn't release and causes flooding.

manwhore79
25-10-2011, 09:57 AM
if I stay over at my ex place, she will bath very late at night and wait till parents sleep. She come out of bathroom in only kimono style and panties and meowing all over me. Thats the signal of MEOW~~~~aka WO YAO:D

RealEstateGuy
25-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Braddahs, I'm not in a relationship only FB and FwB so its pretty direct that we meet for sex. Could be as simple as are we on tonight or hey I want to fuck this weekend.

As for past GFs, different women have different signals
1) Kind of lack an orgasmic sound from one gal whispered into my ear
2) Passionate touching
3) Another one would not ear underwear when she knew we were going to sleep together after a night out. She would preplan it.
4) One always just got closer
5) Another would unzip my fly.
Some were a combination of these. There is no single signal when a woman is horny and wants to get it on.

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 10:08 PM

LOL... I like this one. Sounds like a cat.

Is she in the SAF?

One of my ex will just come to me and whisper in my ear "I need." Then she will head into the bedroom. Needless to say, I will be following closely behind. What I love about it is that it is usually totally unexpected and it does not matter what I'm doing, be it working on my laptop or chilling in front of the TV.

In the car, she would just reach over and fondle my dick from outside my pants. Sometimes, she'll unzip, pull it out and then lean over to BBBJ. For the former, I'll drive home faster. For the latter, have to slow down.

My current gf, would tell me "I miss you" in a different tone from the normal "I miss you".

fartfetish
26-01-2012, 10:13 PM
my ex will release a super loud fart that will give me an instant erection. then ill rape her anus :D

bearking
26-01-2012, 10:23 PM
I give differnt hints:

1. Sometimes, i wear silk gown and tongs to sleep for hints if he is away working and know action is needed.

2. When he is ard, I will ask for cuddles and i feel cold :P etc.....

5ag1_Boar
26-01-2012, 10:38 PM
This is a fun thread.

jameschong1
26-01-2012, 11:07 PM
my ex will release a super loud fart that will give me an instant erection. then ill rape her anus :D
---
did she fart inn your face or wat?
mine simply take off her panties, spread her legs & paiseh paiseh pretend to sleep but waiting for me to f... her

AyahBob
26-01-2012, 11:39 PM
My ex stands at 158, weigh 48 to 50 kg & she wore 36C.. If we were out on a date, she would initiate by rubbing her boobs on my hands.. There was once when we were from east side going to Orchard.. In the train she kept grinding her round butt at my groin.. When she turn around, I teased her by occasionally grind our groin when the train moving or stopping.. End up we went down at Lavender Station and go to H81.. Haha.. She's my Temple of Lust.. Too bad we never got married.. No one and I mean no one could ever replace her :(

lam1673
26-01-2012, 11:59 PM
My wife will put on a loose and short singlet with no bra and panties, and what I need is to lift up the singlet and she is naked.

alec
27-01-2012, 12:03 AM
my ex used to grind her butt against mi groin when i hug her from the back, while giving out soft moans, then mi hands will start to autoroam while i neck-ed her....

Current one is not so responsive and not as initiative as my ex so i'm initiating more til i get abit tired sometimes. But there were times when we're out for a holiday when she snuggled up to me and pecked me while her hands moved south or she'll jus ask "wanna do it??"

nickgoodfellow
27-01-2012, 12:19 AM
A few ways:

1. When making out in the car/cinema/at home, she will hold my hand and place it over her breasts.. That's when I know she wants it..

2. Sometimes when I am on the computer, she will come and sit on my lap.. I'll then fondle her, nibble her neck, and carry her to the bed.. Hehe..