PDA

View Full Version : Wellness Hair Spa

jasonong
19-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Went to this shop at JS (opposite textile centre) with my fb from china who says she wants to have a haircut. We went together for the 1st time, all the stylist there are all girls mixed of malaysia and prc. I sat there waiting for my fb and took a look around at the girls, a few really quite nice but not that great but suddenly 1 prc girl came in, must had went for dinner, very very sweet looking but too bad fb was there. After fb had finished her hair cut, total damage for cut & wash was $42. What the f**k!!! A stupid cut and wash so ex but cannot show it out, I go to Shunji Matsuo cost $45 and this type of stupid place charge so f**king expensive. Some more outside sign board says wash & cut $15 only. When I want to pay for it, keep on asking my fb to buy package of $200, my heart freeze (Bank acc only about $200) if my fb wants it i die cock standing, talk about 15 mins i just say let my fb decide. Lucky my fb said no for it. After we went out, my fb told me the stylist wanted us to buy the package, so that she can earn the commission and she will split with my fb. Keep on ask my fb to add this add that for her hair. She thought that I was my fb customer and wont mind to earn more money but lucky my fb really have feelings for me and did not agree to her. Maybe I will go back alone to fine the sweet looking prc girl that I saw but what that is another story. What I want to inform the bros here is to beware of this shop if you bring girls here, they will treat guys like carrot and will do anything to squeeze money from you. Just before my fb finished her hair cut, I saw 1 prc girl bring a guy in just to pay the bill for her, do not know what she did but saw the guy paying by credit card, guess the prc girl must have found a very good "Robert". So beware of this place. :mad:

falchion
19-10-2011, 07:42 AM
Your FB won't chop you small sums. She's waiting to chop off a big part of you at the opportune moment.

ThaiBeautiful
19-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Your FB won't chop you small sums. She's waiting to chop off a big part of you at the opportune moment.

Well said! :D

neodom
19-10-2011, 10:45 AM
bro u fallen into your FB trap. "lay long line, hook big fish". she has made u to beliv she not after your marnee...then wait for the right time for the deadly kill.
be careful bro

jasonong
20-10-2011, 03:57 AM
Well my fb chop me money or not that is another issue. The main thing is about this place which the price is so high. Just wan bros here to beware of this place.

fervent
20-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Since its advertised price is $15, why did you pay so much more. It was quite clear that your FB was in cahoot with the salon to chop you. So the bros here are just alerting you that the danger in your case is not so much about that salon but your FB.

geylangbonker
26-10-2011, 03:05 PM
I patronized this wellness hair spa some time ago, haircut plus shoulder-massage plus wash and blow is about $28/- which is cheap compare to other hair saloon.What i like is their massage chair(automatic) lay down and enjoy them washing my face and hair.
But i do not like when they attempt to convince you to buy their package inclusive of everything , facial, wash, haircut etc. which is about $200++ above.
Notice there is anothe wellness facial house on top and believe is the same management as the hair spa on the first level.
Between i done a facial $68/- per hour and the prc lady by the name of vivi is pretty and has a nice sweet voice...while she was cleaning my pores, i feel very steam and horny want to pull her down but i control myself.
They open late night till 1 am ...:cool:

travelmate4720
26-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I patronized this wellness hair spa some time ago, haircut plus shoulder-massage plus wash and blow is about $28/- which is cheap compare to other hair saloon.What i like is their massage chair(automatic) lay down and enjoy them washing my face and hair.
But i do not like when they attempt to convince you to buy their package inclusive of everything , facial, wash, haircut etc. which is about $200++ above.
Notice there is anothe wellness facial house on top and believe is the same management as the hair spa on the first level.
Between i done a facial $68/- per hour and the prc lady by the name of vivi is pretty and has a nice sweet voice...while she was cleaning my pores, i feel very steam and horny want to pull her down but i control myself.
They open late night till 1 am ...:cool:

Bro,i went there two months ago,i went in and choose the cut and wash plus shoulder massage and ear digging.I quite enjoy the session over there,especially the massage cum hair washing chair,i guess must be very expensive for this type of chair,very seldom see one.after the haircut,the cashier,short hair with nice face and figure,also try to ask me to buy package,but i declined her as i only want to try this place out.Overall i would give this place 7/10.

geylangbonker
26-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Bro,i went there two months ago,i went in and choose the cut and wash plus shoulder massage and ear digging.I quite enjoy the session over there,especially the massage cum hair washing chair,i guess must be very expensive for this type of chair,very seldom see one.after the haircut,the cashier,short hair with nice face and figure,also try to ask me to buy package,but i declined her as i only want to try this place out.Overall i would give this place 7/10.

well said, i believe the short hair cashier you are talking is an aunty but at her age she is considered good looks .
Usually there two shifts of working ladies there but i think the late night shift ladies is not as pretty compared to day shift as there more to see.
some times have to wait for my turn for hairwash & massage while surfing internet near the counter.

FRwriter
26-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Went to this shop at JS (opposite textile centre) with my fb from china who says she wants to have a haircut. We went together for the 1st time, all the stylist there are all girls mixed of malaysia and prc. I sat there waiting for my fb and took a look around at the girls, a few really quite nice but not that great but suddenly 1 prc girl came in, must had went for dinner, very very sweet looking but too bad fb was there. After fb had finished her hair cut, total damage for cut & wash was $42. What the f**k!!! A stupid cut and wash so ex but cannot show it out, I go to Shunji Matsuo cost $45 and this type of stupid place charge so f**king expensive. Some more outside sign board says wash & cut $15 only. When I want to pay for it, keep on asking my fb to buy package of $200, my heart freeze (Bank acc only about $200) if my fb wants it i die cock standing, talk about 15 mins i just say let my fb decide. Lucky my fb said no for it. After we went out, my fb told me the stylist wanted us to buy the package, so that she can earn the commission and she will split with my fb. Keep on ask my fb to add this add that for her hair. She thought that I was my fb customer and wont mind to earn more money but lucky my fb really have feelings for me and did not agree to her. Maybe I will go back alone to fine the sweet looking prc girl that I saw but what that is another story. What I want to inform the bros here is to beware of this shop if you bring girls here, they will treat guys like carrot and will do anything to squeeze money from you. Just before my fb finished her hair cut, I saw 1 prc girl bring a guy in just to pay the bill for her, do not know what she did but saw the guy paying by credit card, guess the prc girl must have found a very good "Robert". So beware of this place. :mad:

So pushy? If sign package, I wouldn't spend at such outlets.
I rather spend at Jean Yip/Reds/Jatzen for hair packages.

At least reliability is there. ;)