PDA

View Full Version : New boy here

lovedanainai
18-10-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi,
I'm kind of new here. Need some advices from the pros here. Recently I started working at orchard tower which I found it unresistable to look at those Chinese prc. They are so freaking hot with their huge boobs. Anyone tried their massage with special service? How was it and how much?
Comparison between orchard tower and katong shopping centre which is better?
My first time trying.

sammyboyfor
18-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi,
I'm kind of new here. Need some advices from the pros here.

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

xyhan
18-10-2011, 02:22 PM
For a start, I would suggest that you go through the various threads and perhaps you will find your answer there...Also look at FL Drome 2 & 3 , there you might also find your answers there.
Cheers

lovedanainai
18-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks mate. Will be going down to Katong later to have a look.

lovedanainai
18-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks mate. Will be going down to Katong later to have a look.

jkfazer
18-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Whether or not service is good, its all depends on individuals.

Perhaps u can try at both places u mentioned n share ur opinions here.
But pls b extremely discreet like don't post the exact address of the joint u visited (piece of advise since u r new)

Orchard towers massage gals are typically only interested in tourists/Ang mohs n most of the time they will think that we Singaporeans are invisible. Damages wise is also on higher side.

Since u working in OT... then I suppose it'll b more economical if u just try ur luck to pick up gals working in the disco joints.... But don't pick the wrong type ( if u know wat i mean)

TangBohuWorld
18-10-2011, 09:51 PM
lol just check out my website

needforboobs
18-10-2011, 09:53 PM
aiyo bro sam drop in here to give engrish lesson hehehehe....i better speak properly
what i want to say is, if you are feeling itchy, just go ahead and try. at the worst you just find it a waste of time and money. but if you dont try, you are potentially losing out on serious FUN with hot babes!:D
just do it bro, and post your scintillating FR.

Macadonia
18-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Wa so lucky u get to work there! U work at the 7-11?

G.T.O
18-10-2011, 10:26 PM
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

My humble 2 pt contribution to Good English! ;)