PDA

View Full Version : Masseur frm decent spa

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Two months ago got to know a masseur frm a decent spa near to town as she attended to me for my massage session. During the massage session we get along quite well n we exchanged numbers. She have been contacting me although I have nt been gg to the spa anymore cos the charges are quite high. She called me again two days ago and asked me out for coffee after she off work.
So I went pick her up after she knocked off n went for our coffee/ drinks. After which I send her home, otw back she tickled me for teasing her n we did hold hands, she gave me a kiss on my cheeks before going off. Question for brothers, any chances of advancing her to FB n how to go abt it? She shd be 5 to 6 years older than me. Thk bros in advance.

elongated
17-10-2011, 10:54 AM
She wants you to lay her.

teli69
17-10-2011, 11:00 AM
U pass me her ctc I test for u first....jus joking bro no offence!!!IMO she's jus waiting for u to lay her bro!!try test test raba raba a bit n if no resistance from her then u shld be able to shag her Liao!!gd luck bro....

owl888
17-10-2011, 11:06 AM
she massages customers everyday so must be damn tired. Maybe u suggest to her u find a place to massage her:confused: The rest will b SOP, go watch the fatty massuer in the Japs AV.

kylerful
17-10-2011, 11:14 AM
it's kinda obvious to me tat she is interested in you if not she wont contact u and also kiss you after the date. Ask her out again and see how she respond. Be abit more bold and dont be scare to make advances then u will noe if she is juz looking for a fling or wants a serious relationship.

yen1978
17-10-2011, 12:09 PM
ya, agree with Kylerful. from what i read.. i think she going for a serious relationship,bro if u jus wan out there to play play u better tell her..

liberatte
17-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Another brother needs a hard lesson in life...

Garage1
17-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Bro ctc pls

habbomall
17-10-2011, 01:04 PM
I guess when kissing try touch abit to test on any green light on!

sky_liner2
17-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Be straight to her and tell that you are engaged or married (I presumed), so that whatever follows will not be that sticky....good luck bro.

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Be straight to her and tell that you are engaged or married (I presumed), so that whatever follows will not be that sticky....good luck bro.

im single bro, jus nid someone to whack away or rather a FB. will test her out if gt chance n of cos to my bros an FR:D

thomas88
17-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Yes, I agree with bro sky_liner that you draw a protection line first as it'll meant to her that you're in for the fun only. Since you're single then tell her you're engaged already.

waiwaiz
17-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Another brother needs a hard lesson in life...

wheres the "like" button?:p

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Yes, I agree with bro sky_liner that you draw a protection line first as it'll meant to her that you're in for the fun only. Since you're single then tell her you're engaged already.

thks bro thomas88, i will thread with care:rolleyes:

whitegals
17-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Sounds like a honey trap bro, but what the heck, can eat dun waste. Just make sure you are always in the right frame of mind, dun kena con into parting with your cash, car, house etc... :D

SiliconVibrator
17-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Sounds like a honey trap bro, but what the heck, can eat dun waste. Just make sure you are always in the right frame of mind, dun kena con into parting with your cash, car, house etc... :D

all right bro, thks for the caution

flyingp1g
17-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Just go for it man but remember to be safe. Use a 'Helmet' :p

callmebad
17-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Since she often massages people, for a change, you massage her back. Guess, business is poor and some how she senses you can cure her economic problems:)

onlyhuman
17-10-2011, 10:34 PM
coffee, meals, hotel transport fee is the max you can go...anything more now its ur turn to tell her ur "sob" stories...:D

LovePotion
17-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Dun waste your opportunity. Just try for her but dun put too much feeling into it.

Let her occupy your time while you look for a better one, if she is the right one then settle down.

MuffDiver69
19-10-2011, 01:11 PM
even though TS didn't state the nationality of the lady, i would think that she is PRC. and she is on the hunt for more roberts. just be careful.

Tripster
19-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Bro,

Why complicate your life??? Either way, it will get complicated...unless of course you are looking for such things, then just go for it.

Create the opportunities and see where it leads...

Life is too short to think too hard or have complications.

peace

SiliconVibrator
19-10-2011, 06:49 PM
even though TS didn't state the nationality of the lady, i would think that she is PRC. and she is on the hunt for more roberts. just be careful.

bro nt prc lo, shes malaysian

licker69
20-10-2011, 09:10 AM
hi bro,
i was in the similar situation...slept with her once and she wanted a relationship...well just act busy for a while...bumped into her later on and she was only smiling and talking to me...no bad blood... :)

JingQiangBuDao
20-10-2011, 12:07 PM
free lunch don't come cheap......:rolleyes:

SiliconVibrator
23-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Update:
Bring her to macritchie reservoir last nite after supper, enjoy the windy nite with me standing n hugging her frm behind facing the reservoir, we were talking dirty while I try to test out water by placing my left hand on the 'forbidden city' by rubbing it, sensing that she does nt mind I proceed by unbuckle the belt unzipping her jeans n the button.
Very very soon, my right hand Oledi touches her forbidden city which is slimy wet wet wet n started to finger F her like no tomorrow jus then a jogger run past which spoils the fun, after which she says she tired and wishes to go home as she's on morning shift tomorrow. Damn....

travelmate4720
10-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Update:
Bring her to macritchie reservoir last nite after supper, enjoy the windy nite with me standing n hugging her frm behind facing the reservoir, we were talking dirty while I try to test out water by placing my left hand on the 'forbidden city' by rubbing it, sensing that she does nt mind I proceed by unbuckle the belt unzipping her jeans n the button.
Very very soon, my right hand Oledi touches her forbidden city which is slimy wet wet wet n started to finger F her like no tomorrow jus then a jogger run past which spoils the fun, after which she says she tired and wishes to go home as she's on morning shift tomorrow. Damn....No worry bro,you already break the 1st barrier liao, just a matter of time you lay her.cheer.:D

lglg666
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
No worry bro,you already break the 1st barrier liao, just a matter of time you lay her.cheer.:D

Interesting stuff.....more please:D

silkypussy
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Yes, very simple answer to Silicon Vibrator situation.

Your female friend wants to get married

ironteeth
10-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Sounds like another Robert in the making.

SiliconVibrator
10-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Updates...

Last Saturday as usual pick her up after work, the moment she step up my vehicle, she says " take me anywhere u want to go" and she continue talking on her handphone. In my mind, I am thinking 'Ho say Liao' fast leg fast hand drove her to a hotel at pasir panjang.

RealEstateGuy
10-11-2011, 05:18 PM
braddah she massage dick for money so maybe think you ask for outcall. or braddah it's slow KC trap. If she's legit just because she touch you it's not license to rape. you really need to controle yourself. Braddah I think you are the one harming yourself putting yourself in bad situation. Why dun you think more clearly and let mind control actions instead of your dick?

tc6851
10-11-2011, 06:17 PM
braddah she massage dick for money so maybe think you ask for outcall. or braddah it's slow KC trap. If she's legit just because she touch you it's not license to rape. you really need to controle yourself. Braddah I think you are the one harming yourself putting yourself in bad situation. Why dun you think more clearly and let mind control actions instead of your dick?

Braddah, u talk like real, like wise why dun you think more clearly while u bonk ur so called HIGH CLASS MAID?(if u really bonk one which I doubt) and let mind control actions instead of your dick?

weiwei09
10-11-2011, 08:50 PM
This happened to me back in 09. Gal fell in love w me even though I had Gf. In e end I choose to break up w Gf to be with her. After which she told me she is married with a kid in sg. And have to work in mp to pay of debts for her daughter surgery when she's young. Ended up paying alot of debts for her. The good thing is she is serious and really loves me. Times when I can't pick her up from work, she rather take mrt home than to hitch a ride from her mp customers.

It's been 2 years. I love her. But I don't know if I can accept her to be my life long partner. We're both in our 20s.

Bro, my advice is don't start. Because a lot more shit will come...

travelmate4720
10-11-2011, 10:27 PM
This happened to me back in 09. Gal fell in love w me even though I had Gf. In e end I choose to break up w Gf to be with her. After which she told me she is married with a kid in sg. And have to work in mp to pay of debts for her daughter surgery when she's young. Ended up paying alot of debts for her. The good thing is she is serious and really loves me. Times when I can't pick her up from work, she rather take mrt home than to hitch a ride from her mp customers.

It's been 2 years. I love her. But I don't know if I can accept her to be my life long partner. We're both in our 20s.

Bro, my advice is don't start. Because a lot more shit will come...bro,sometime love is blind,i can only say follow your heart and send my blessing for you.

onlyhuman
11-11-2011, 12:19 AM

My blessings for the both of you...life is too short and cruel to have too many worries...Enjoy the happy times now

PS: tread with care in choppy water cos u nv know is there any under current to suck u in :eek:

SiliconVibrator
11-11-2011, 02:51 PM

Thks all bro for their gd advices n gd intention, she knows I hav a gf( which I told her) and she dun mind cos she told me we will b extraordinary frends with benefit. Hmm... Btw she's a divorcee with 2 kids at jb.

RealEstateGuy
13-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Braddah, u talk like real, like wise why dun you think more clearly while u bonk ur so called HIGH CLASS MAID?(if u really bonk one which I doubt) and let mind control actions instead of your dick?

Braddah FB arrangement has no economic involved. Different from cash transcations and ones involving exchange of goods ie LV bag, Apple products, etc.

tc6851
13-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Braddah FB arrangement has no economic involved. Different from cash transcations and ones involving exchange of goods ie LV bag, Apple products, etc.

So your so called HIGH CLASS MAID dint ask anythg after u bonk her? Btw do u really bonk a HIGH CLASS MAID before?

dom70
13-11-2011, 11:45 PM

love is blind and sweet. If both of you truely love each other then stop thinking / worry of "whether you can accept her to be life long partner" You live the life and love her.

lglg666
21-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes....blind love, blind hope= serious problems later on:(

The best thing is to bonk then run.....but some of us "Men" do get "trapped" by our own conscience.

I'm one of them till I started paying them after bonking so that my conscience is better. Now I feel

free after bonking...but pocket lighter too :(

Yardstick
23-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Which is one big reason why i choose to keep anything and everything to within that room. After you pay up and leave, just take it as a form of mental and physical release.

Unless the service is exceptional good, i do not visit the same masseur again. But even so, i choose to leave the feelings inside the room than to have any problems later.