PDA

View Full Version : Watch out! Cam Scam in Tagged!

Big2
16-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Dear Samster Bros...

Just a warning to all of you. I got hit and hope fellow bros can learn from my mistake and be more careful.

Few weeks back, got to know a girl from Tagged. She claimed to be local Singaporean mixed residing in Hong Kong. After exchanging a few messages, she asked to chat on msn. After which, we didn't really chat although she was always online in msn.

Few days back, we started chatting in msn again. It went on to camming with each other. Initially was pure chatting thus both were camming face to face. She started her seduction and we ended up having cam sex.

Halfway through, she told me she added me in facebook through my email. I replied, "ok, will add you later", with no intention to doing it anyway as purely out for a bit of cheap thrill fun.

After camming for a while, she disappeared, only to return 30 minutes later, offering to send me a text file. Received it and realised it was a list of friends' facebook homepage links! Fucking facebook kept altering the privacy settings and created a loophole in my original settings which was air-tight. The left pane actually showed links to some of my friends. Best part, I couldn't find her profile in facebook because she cancelled the invite after getting the info she needed. No traces that she added me before as facebook didn't keep those request information. And I was lucky I didn't add her as it would reveal all my 500 over friends to her!!

She sent me another link to a youtube page, and it appeared to be a video of my antics in the cam earlier.

She gave me 2 choices. Wire over money to her by the next morning through Western Union to Philipines or face the wrath of the video being uploaded and sent to my friends, claiming she needed the money to save her brother who needed an operation which was obviously a lie.

To save myself from the humilation, I had no other choice and at her mercy, wired money to her.

So bros, be careful in Tagged. Many scammers out there... Managed to evade many over the years but fell for one finally, as she looked too innocent and "local". Anyway, she had deleted her account but expect her to be back. FUCKING SHIT I'VE NO HIGH REGARDS FOR PINOYS NOW. All the sex scammers these days appeared to be from there and they are certainly more threatening than the Nigerian scams. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is just to serve as a sharing and warning for bros here, so that you wouldnt fall for the trap.

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!
2) use another email account
3) Take some screenshots of your own so if things turned ugly, you have some evidence.
4) When things look too good to be true, it probably is....

Cheers!

lambda123
16-10-2011, 10:06 AM
nigerian scammer is much more dangerous bro. this pinoy is good to, she got skills. She must be laughing when you naked in front of camera.

Big2
16-10-2011, 10:09 AM
nigerian scammer is much more dangerous bro. this pinoy is good to, she got skills. She must be laughing when you naked in front of camera.

Yes bro.. I was laughing too when she was naked in front of the camera...

Well bro, losing to a nigerian scam will rendered one stupid. Losing to a Pinoy scam will render one stupid, and with no diginity left..

weiwei09
16-10-2011, 10:19 AM
is her name mona yap?? i received a request by her a few weeks back, she claims that she is a fl just 100$ for 3 hrs. when i pm her, she says i need to wire the $100 to her through western union first. i refused. so bros be careful of this scammer on facebook

Big2
16-10-2011, 10:25 AM
is her name mona yap?? i received a request by her a few weeks back, she claims that she is a fl just 100$ for 3 hrs. when i pm her, she says i need to wire the $100 to her through western union first. i refused. so bros be careful of this scammer on facebook

no.. not her. But she's another scam, quite obviously. Ran into her before too, but manage to see through her plot.. luckily.. These Pinoys are using Western Union openly for their scams. Wonder if it is because they had little control of accounts there. I had to fill in many forms and supported by photo ID when I went to wire the money at Singpost.

MonteCristo
16-10-2011, 12:17 PM

Much as I believe in the potential of humans to do good, I do subscribe to this point. 小心驶得万年船。

16-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Bro Big2, how much u wire her?

alan0338
16-10-2011, 01:29 PM
cant blame anyone, can only blame urself for not wearing a helmet :D :D

next time do remember to wear a helmet for safe sex :D

robinllp
16-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Do u think she will blackmail u again in future after u wire her the again.?

RealEstateGuy
16-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Braddah tell her you want to meet her and then bring the police along.

Also, may not be Pinoy. Could be Nigerians or Indonesians.

CurryMonster
16-10-2011, 02:02 PM
1) No face to be shown!
3) Take some screenshots of your own so if things turned ugly, you have some evidence.

Cheers!

thank for the alert!!
cyber world really everything also can happen

bongers69
18-10-2011, 09:37 PM
wah dats a big time scam bro..wondr how many bros who stood naked infront of the cam had their pockets swept..:eek:

tnks for the info bro

callmebad
18-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Haven't been to the Tagged site for very long. My account there was hacked. Feel that the quality of the people there are questionable, so nowadays I don't visit that place at all.

ThaiBeautiful
18-10-2011, 10:06 PM
First time heard of this!!
Thanks for warnign all other bros1

i don't even have time for tagged...

Horny? Want Sex? just go for paid commercial sex. it's "cheaper", and no strings attached, no frills

goodpartner
18-10-2011, 10:18 PM

Do u think she will blackmail u again in future after u wire her the again.?

Yes, this is not the end bro... She can easily blackmail you for more cash again and again which is mentioned, AND what's worst is that she may even sell the video clips and facebook links to other pinoy as PLR; speading it to other partners in crime.

Better put a stop to this once and for all, report to police, try to get interpol to help (if they bother) to catch her at western union or something. Good luck.

TangBohuWorld
18-10-2011, 10:29 PM
uppppppppppp u already brothe thank for u post

elongated
18-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I am sure she will come back for more. I have received many such invitations to go naughty before the cam. But each time I resisted the temptation.

Big2
18-10-2011, 11:03 PM

bro.. wired $250.00 to her... she was asking for $500.00 initially.. negotiated it down...

Big2
18-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Braddah tell her you want to meet her and then bring the police along.

Also, may not be Pinoy. Could be Nigerians or Indonesians.

bro.. confirmed pinoy.. the money was wired to Philipines' Western Union...

Big2
18-10-2011, 11:07 PM
I am sure she will come back for more. I have received many such invitations to go naughty before the cam. But each time I resisted the temptation.

bro.. doubt she will be back... cuz don't think she wants trouble.. and just want a quick buck from many victims instead of squeezing one dry.. after all, I think Western Union accounts can be tracked to the account owner.. so she wouldn't risk getting reported to the authorites (if the authorities bother).

Big2
18-10-2011, 11:12 PM

thanks for your upppppppp.. though no change in points.. haha points dont matter to me.. most important is sharing with the bros here so nobody gets into the same shit as me. Her tagged account is gone and think she changed her msn cuz never see her online for couple of days.. so hope bros can be careful..

Big2
18-10-2011, 11:13 PM

next time should just get your beauties instead.. the amount can get a few bonks... lol...

naturegreen
18-10-2011, 11:39 PM
TS, how sure are you after wiring the money over, she will delete the recorded clip?

I find it really fucking stupid to "cam sex", masturbating over the cam. I'd rather watch a XXX clip and fucking imagine I am fucking the girl rather than risk doing such a thing. No wonder they always say the small head overtaking the big one. Feel quite sad for you. :o

Big2
19-10-2011, 12:18 AM
TS, how sure are you after wiring the money over, she will delete the recorded clip?

I find it really fucking stupid to "cam sex", masturbating over the cam. I'd rather watch a XXX clip and fucking imagine I am fucking the girl rather than risk doing such a thing. No wonder they always say the small head overtaking the big one. Feel quite sad for you. :o

haha bro.. i feel sad for myself too... lesson learnt... will just stick to FLs and flings in future... lol... im not very sure she will delete... well... just hope and pray... =)

robinllp
19-10-2011, 01:55 AM
A good & expensive lesson! 😔

bigfatbill
19-10-2011, 01:59 AM
bro, thank you for sharing this case with us, hope more SBF bro be more alert.

lenz
20-10-2011, 03:30 AM
so what if you didnt wired the money? u think she will really post?

kragen
20-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Sometime back I made an arrangement with someone I became acquainted with in Tagged. Before that she asked me to wire her some money to cover her transportation costs into Manila. When I refused she sent me numerous threats to kill me. She terminated the account shortly after that.

Big2
20-10-2011, 08:11 AM
so what if you didnt wired the money? u think she will really post?

well.. safe then sorry? She showed me my video on youtube.. after showing she removed... and threatened to put it up again..

talismann
20-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Its prudent to adopt a precautionary position when dealing with women coming onto you in cyberspace. There's simply no reason women have to make the first move unless maybe you are using your super yantao photograph for profile or better still, inside the cockpit of a plane or next to a luxury car. If there's nothing that's flashy there, pander to her request for awhile but give nothing away. Tagged got alot of scams, people adding you as friend, ask for info and then delete their account. Thanks for your update.

Nigerian scam can play one, if you have the time to disturb them...when they write to you, you give them a few fake details and when they ask you to set aside an adminstrative fee so that they can wire the money from Lagos, tell them you going there next week and can collect money direct from them. I bet you they won't reply. Cheap thrill but well, who started it?:D

newyorker88
20-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Yes, this is not the end bro... She can easily blackmail you for more cash again and again which is mentioned, AND what's worst is that she may even sell the video clips and facebook links to other pinoy as PLR; speading it to other partners in crime.

Better put a stop to this once and for all, report to police, try to get interpol to help (if they bother) to catch her at western union or something. Good luck.

Total agreement. TS, thanks for alerting many brothers here for new scams that is appearing. Usually, people fall for scams becos of greed, now, it is for sexual entertainment.

newyorker88
20-10-2011, 08:49 AM
tell them you going there next week and can collect money direct from them. I bet you they won't reply. Cheap thrill but well, who started it?

Unless you are so free everyday to write to them. They doing this full time. You do it for entertainment? I ever tried once with China call scams, they talk and talk to you. Until the end, I just say " Fuck you, scam organisation", slam down the phone. She called to sprew vulgarity, and I just say " how stupid of you". Slam down again. :D

whitegals
20-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Nigerian scam can play one, if you have the time to disturb them...when they write to you, you give them a few fake details and when they ask you to set aside an adminstrative fee so that they can wire the money from Lagos, tell them you going there next week and can collect money direct from them. I bet you they won't reply. Cheap thrill but well, who started it?:D

I do something similar, except mine is those lottery scam or "you have just inherited 100Million dollars" scam. Usually, they will ask you to wire over 2K admin fee so they can wire the 100 Million to you. I agree, then the next day, I email them to say that I withdrew my entire life savings of 2K to wire to them, but the arsehole at Western Union wanted $500 kopi money to wire my money. As my entire life savings is 2K, I asked them if they can wire $500 to me so I can wire my 2K to them.

They usually do not reply.... :D

talismann
20-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Unless you are so free everyday to write to them. They doing this full time. You do it for entertainment? I ever tried once with China call scams, they talk and talk to you. Until the end, I just say " Fuck you, scam organisation", slam down the phone. She called to sprew vulgarity, and I just say " how stupid of you". Slam down again. :D

Sometimes quite free, so thought of messing with them and see how far they'll go. And speaking of this Nigerian scam, I have already had a friend who asked me how to wire money across. *slap forehead* Its really greed over common sense already. The China man one...not very fun to play leh...sometimes cannot hear what they are saying. I suspect they using VoIP, so the line not very clear. To cut them off, just ask them if they can speak english. Ditto for local bank credit card sellers...if you sense its an Indian or Filipino the other side of the line, ask them to speak mandarin. Not that I want to be mean but telling them nicely that you don't need a card doesn't work, they'll keep going on and on telling you why you can have their card...just in case of this and that. Sibeh sian...

I do something similar, except mine is those lottery scam or "you have just inherited 100Million dollars" scam. Usually, they will ask you to wire over 2K admin fee so they can wire the 100 Million to you. I agree, then the next day, I email them to say that I withdrew my entire life savings of 2K to wire to them, but the arsehole at Western Union wanted $500 kopi money to wire my money. As my entire life savings is 2K, I asked them if they can wire $500 to me so I can wire my 2K to them.

They usually do not reply.... :D

You good lah...haha...I'll try that the next time. But really, at $100m, the amount is a bit far fetched already. How to believe...

elongated
20-10-2011, 11:09 PM
bro.. doubt she will be back... cuz don't think she wants trouble.. and just want a quick buck from many victims instead of squeezing one dry.. after all, I think Western Union accounts can be tracked to the account owner.. so she wouldn't risk getting reported to the authorites (if the authorities bother).

I really hope I am wrong.

CurryMonster
21-10-2011, 12:06 AM
sorry for what happened, bro, thanks for letting us know this happen!

Big2
21-10-2011, 01:08 AM
bros who had thanked me for bringing awareness, you are welcomed.

We all cheongsters must unite in the name of sex.. lol

Big2
21-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Total agreement. TS, thanks for alerting many brothers here for new scams that is appearing. Usually, people fall for scams becos of greed, now, it is for sexual entertainment.

Greed is ok.. at most monetary lesson... but sexual things like this will damage reputation for life... sianz...

nonpareil
21-10-2011, 03:53 PM
The word "temptation" would have little meaning if it can be easily resisted.

Lionhard
21-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Thanks for sharing. We men are so vulnerable.

jadeheart
21-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Sorry for yr experience :(

huanggua
21-10-2011, 08:24 PM
History is a great teacher. Thanks for sharing.

mmboy
21-10-2011, 10:08 PM
i always got those looks-young-and-beautiful girl's msg and they ask me my email and leave their email in msg for email communication in the 1st msg, and after several several days the profile just cancelled. I never reply the msg the girl initiated, always talk to the girls that i added and msg 1st. Guy should always shot the 1st arrow and control it.

mmboy
21-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Sometime back I made an arrangement with someone I became acquainted with in Tagged. Before that she asked me to wire her some money to cover her transportation costs into Manila. When I refused she sent me numerous threats to kill me. She terminated the account shortly after that.

also encountered, she want to meet, 1st she asked me to fly there, than i say no time, and ask her to fly here, then she ask me to send her $$ 1st for her transport fee, think fake, so stop replying her then.

robinllp
21-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Talk abt sex 1st place,
Talk abt love 2nd place,
Talk about $$$ we avoid & Siam.

biozaogeng
22-10-2011, 02:45 AM
aiyo...............................

first of all this kind of thing how can use your "real" email?

plus u show face, even if the person don't have your email she upload on youtube you also sian 1/2.

thirdly, so you go the video of her naked anot? upload let us see leh :D

DannyBoy4
22-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Dear Samster Bros...

Just a warning to all of you. I got hit and hope fellow bros can learn from my mistake and be more careful.

Few weeks back, got to know a girl from Tagged. She claimed to be local Singaporean mixed residing in Hong Kong. After exchanging a few messages, she asked to chat on msn. After which, we didn't really chat although she was always online in msn.

Few days back, we started chatting in msn again. It went on to camming with each other. Initially was pure chatting thus both were camming face to face. She started her seduction and we ended up having cam sex.

Halfway through, she told me she added me in facebook through my email. I replied, "ok, will add you later", with no intention to doing it anyway as purely out for a bit of cheap thrill fun.

After camming for a while, she disappeared, only to return 30 minutes later, offering to send me a text file. Received it and realised it was a list of friends' facebook homepage links! Fucking facebook kept altering the privacy settings and created a loophole in my original settings which was air-tight. The left pane actually showed links to some of my friends. Best part, I couldn't find her profile in facebook because she cancelled the invite after getting the info she needed. No traces that she added me before as facebook didn't keep those request information. And I was lucky I didn't add her as it would reveal all my 500 over friends to her!!

She sent me another link to a youtube page, and it appeared to be a video of my antics in the cam earlier.

She gave me 2 choices. Wire over money to her by the next morning through Western Union to Philipines or face the wrath of the video being uploaded and sent to my friends, claiming she needed the money to save her brother who needed an operation which was obviously a lie.

To save myself from the humilation, I had no other choice and at her mercy, wired money to her.

So bros, be careful in Tagged. Many scammers out there... Managed to evade many over the years but fell for one finally, as she looked too innocent and "local". Anyway, she had deleted her account but expect her to be back. FUCKING SHIT I'VE NO HIGH REGARDS FOR PINOYS NOW. All the sex scammers these days appeared to be from there and they are certainly more threatening than the Nigerian scams. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is just to serve as a sharing and warning for bros here, so that you wouldnt fall for the trap.

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!

Cheers!

She said local Singaporean mixing in HK, but actually Pinoy? Can't you tell from her accent meh? I thought Pinoy accent is very easy to tell....
She must be good in changing her accent.... a movie star maybe :-)

Big2
22-10-2011, 03:41 PM
She said local Singaporean mixing in HK, but actually Pinoy? Can't you tell from her accent meh? I thought Pinoy accent is very easy to tell....
She must be good in changing her accent.... a movie star maybe :-)

bro.. never talk on cam.. used keyboard.... she looked fair though...

Big2
22-10-2011, 03:42 PM
aiyo...............................

first of all this kind of thing how can use your "real" email?

plus u show face, even if the person don't have your email she upload on youtube you also sian 1/2.

thirdly, so you go the video of her naked anot? upload let us see leh :D

bro.. started out as simple cam session so never think so much.. until she led me on further.. too late! hahha.. never recorded her though.. next time.. IF there's a next time which I doubt, I'll record! ha

LovePotion
23-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Guys work hard for money and they use our weakness to make them rich.

I admit we care about sex more than anything else but at least we wun harm others or cheat others money.

We pay for what we want and they cheat their way to get what they want. =-=

Big2
24-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Anyway, just something to share about facebook, if you still do not know.

Was thinking why everytime I delete a message sent to a girl, the old messages would still appear when she replied despite being deleted. This is a headache if your OC or gf checks on your account.

Then I realised the "x" icon at the message is actually "achive" and not "delete". When you confidently thinks you have cleared all evidences of "tao jia", the messages are actually stored in another folder. This is especially so for facebook messages sent using mobile apps, the delete button actually kept it in another folder.

You need to go into your achive folder to remove the messages person by person.

So bros, check and go clean up.

Appears dumb to share this for people whom already knows, but to some, hope this helps!

Cheers!

Downers
30-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Bro Big2,

Can verify if this is the gal u mention?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435142288

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5459655820

MSN: [email protected]

Maybe we bros can think of something to scam her back...

leon2018
30-11-2011, 07:46 AM
look out bro's she got 2 accounts...wondering she got more than 2 accounts

deep6161
30-11-2011, 09:03 AM
for all guys to notice ... Most of the scam asks to wire the money through western union.. In fact it is almost impossible to trace the person receiveing money through western union that is why they choose this.. Avoid sending money to strangers through western union for whatever purpose may be.....

Big2
30-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Bro Big2,

yes bro... thats the scammer...

Big2
30-11-2011, 05:45 PM
"Watch out! Cam Scam in... 23-10-2011 02:13 AM zap for fun"

Points dont matter to me... that's why after so long, I've never asked for points or whatever when sharing, happily remaining at 15 points. But it is irritating when I get the above message "zap for fun" by someone who never leave any name. Its like getting slap for nothing.

Just a note, whoever you are, don't act like an ass.

Thanks.

Big2
30-11-2011, 05:47 PM
Bro Big2,

bro.. u kenna also?

goodpartner
01-12-2011, 01:15 AM
bro.. u kenna also?

Wah, she quite chio leh... U had cam sex with her? Or did not see her face in the cam?

callmebad
01-12-2011, 01:32 AM
this Tagged site has been hacked too
someone attached a photo of a handsome muscular guy on my profile:)
am I suppose to thank him for this?:(

Big2
01-12-2011, 01:39 PM
Wah, she quite chio leh... U had cam sex with her? Or did not see her face in the cam?

yes.. shes fxxxing hot... with nice boobs... n syt face..

ricrain29
01-12-2011, 02:02 PM
wow hell yeah, she is hot!! i would also get scammed!!

goodpartner
01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
yes.. shes fxxxing hot... with nice boobs... n syt face..

wow hell yeah, she is hot!! i would also get scammed!!

LoL...
Ya count me in, I'll not regret going through the scam process too; except that I will be more careful like not showing my face or not sharing my real FB email, etc.

Having said that, there are lots of similar quality pinoy SYT who will freely show boobies & sometimes rub pussies for free show in the myfreecam website (filter to "Asian"), which does not carry such risk since its one-way cam. Check out the link in my sig ;) :D

leon2018
01-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Her video is fake also

goodpartner
01-12-2011, 10:00 PM
lai lai... this pinoy SYT has compariable looks although booby is small.
However, now giving FREE show rubbing pussy and all... Live cam ;)

Go here Now!
http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=7292775#alessandra01

Next time no need to waste time hunting for SYT in Tagged to get what you can get from free and safely via this website :D

Rasta Marley
01-12-2011, 10:09 PM
Go here Now!
http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=7292775#alessandra01
:D

Thanks for sharing Bro Goodpartner :)

lvbz
01-12-2011, 10:25 PM
bro i kena before. should be same girl i think. she say she from hk then wire money to pinoy western union. i told her i would send the money but in the end i disappeared after the next day. til today nothing happen i guess. or my friends loved the vid. haha.

btw, how can u be so sure she wont threaten u with the video again?

Big2
02-12-2011, 07:49 AM
bro i kena before. should be same girl i think. she say she from hk then wire money to pinoy western union. i told her i would send the money but in the end i disappeared after the next day. til today nothing happen i guess. or my friends loved the vid. haha.

btw, how can u be so sure she wont threaten u with the video again?

hhaa bro... well.. after sending her, i blocked her everywhere after telling her not to contact anymore.. in tagged.. msn... set super privacy for my facebook.. since she had no means to communicate, i was hoping she would just switch target. which i believe she did =)

but her body was fxxxking hot right? lol

studdyme
02-12-2011, 08:27 AM
abide by your rule number 1 and there will never be trouble

BowBow
02-12-2011, 09:24 AM
I was conned also... Western Union...

Now currently still have one from tagged asking for money through Western Union....

Blamed on my stupidness...
Once bitten twice shy....

Rab7
02-12-2011, 09:37 AM
has anyone been asked in tagged, to buy "animal vaccine" from malaysia, n behalk of some uk woman ? that's another scam, i think

lvbz
02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
hhaa bro... well.. after sending her, i blocked her everywhere after telling her not to contact anymore.. in tagged.. msn... set super privacy for my facebook.. since she had no means to communicate, i was hoping she would just switch target. which i believe she did =)

but her body was fxxxking hot right? lol

hahaha yeah damn hot.. if i remember correctly she has a tattoo on her tummy.

Downers
03-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Bro i never kana cause she too quick to ask for it…
Btw i set a trap for her also… I manage to video her..

Hahaha

yapsg
03-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Hahaha

What abt uploaded n shw it to us ?

ROCKERS
03-12-2011, 03:11 AM

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!

Hey thanks friend for the fair warning!

kreator28
03-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Never go on cam naked.The other party may be recording you.

Big2
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM

Hahaha

haha must be thru your exp.. she took it slow with me! ;pp

thanks for the upz anyway

twinresist2
03-12-2011, 08:54 PM

Hahaha

Bro, share her video with us :D

Sirrus
04-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Dear Samster Bros...

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!

Cheers!

lesson of the day.
dont use networking sites. better keep a low profile.

puma2005
19-01-2012, 01:15 AM
I have got another experience in Tagged.

This tagged girl openly talk about her interest in sex on her profile.
We started chatting on msn n she asked whether am i looking for fun.
So she asked me to be her sp at a swing party.
after hours of chatting i thought she was credible, so i agreed.
then started all the 'Processes' (payments) that needed to be done from the Organizer sent emails.
its actually all payments to register and pornography sites.
they will have so many 'processes', at least more than 8.
if u want a private room then complete another 'process'.
they 'assure' you that all would be return at the party.

Now, i tried all kinds of method to verify but to no avail.
webcam w her, her webcam black. (fortunately i didnt do any obscene stuff in there)
ask her to call, she say her's is roaming number. when she gave me her's its, PHILIPPINES. zzz. +63

The party is this Saturday.
I am trying to limit my damages and hope to know any other out there who has the similar experience.

Big2
19-01-2012, 09:04 AM
wow.. i'm quoted in newpaper.. :rolleyes:

LovePotion
19-01-2012, 10:52 AM
recently i saw some bros got scammed and post onto the forum.

We can only see people get cheated day by day but nothing we can do besides informing the rest =-=

goodpartner
19-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Bro, the reason why they use those websites as payment gateways is so that you have no way to accuse them unlike western union. Furthermore do cancel your credit cards used on these sites, the website have terms within to rebill you and even offer "one click" purchase of credits with your stored credit card details. I bet she also asked you to provide her your ID and password so that she can "upgrade" your account; that's where she'll probably help herself with the "one clicking".... Till your credit card blows.... And your credit card bank can't help u as its NOT a fraud; u did enter the details from your PC from your IP address.

Tell me if I'm wrong and that sat party really happens...

RealEstateGuy
19-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Dear Samster Bros...

If you need to do it,

1) No face to be shown!

Cheers!

You should have offered her 1M USD if she would meet with you in person then had the police with you and have here arrested. They are probably a bunch of maids in HK conspiring with Indians or Pakis, maybe Indonesians (Muslim not Chinese).

dreamerz
19-01-2012, 03:41 PM
i got into this thing too. first i got panic and i wired her some cash as she requested.

few months later she demand again. this wil never end and therefore i choose not to give in to her.

on n off she will drop a mail to "remind" me

i just ignore her.

have been hlf a yr. so far so good.

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2012, 02:41 AM
i got into this thing too. first i got panic and i wired her some cash as she requested.

few months later she demand again. this wil never end and therefore i choose not to give in to her.

on n off she will drop a mail to "remind" me

i just ignore her.

have been hlf a yr. so far so good.

Braddah, why dun you just contace YouTube and have them remove the video?

Chris888
20-01-2012, 05:03 AM
knn this type of scam really so ying xian

jasdude
20-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Sad to say, hate to dig it in but honestly those that fell for these scams! YOU deserved it for being so desperate, naive and cheapskate. Desperate for a fuck, naive and cheapskate to think you are EDISON CHEN etc that you can hook any gals just like that over the net.

Think with the big head not with the small and you will not be in shit. No free lunches in the world.

Big2
20-01-2012, 10:20 AM
You should have offered her 1M USD if she would meet with you in person then had the police with you and have here arrested. They are probably a bunch of maids in HK conspiring with Indians or Pakis, maybe Indonesians (Muslim not Chinese).

bro.. never thought of it at that time la

RealEstateGuy
20-01-2012, 02:31 PM
Braddahs those people pulling these scams are generally low IQ. You need to use all resources and think on your feet against them. In general, if Thai, Viet, Indo like that etc. and also low class Pinoy should be careful.

jj583
20-01-2012, 03:53 PM
I have got another experience in Tagged.

This tagged girl openly talk about her interest in sex on her profile.
We started chatting on msn n she asked whether am i looking for fun.
So she asked me to be her sp at a swing party.
after hours of chatting i thought she was credible, so i agreed.
then started all the 'Processes' (payments) that needed to be done from the Organizer sent emails.

Now, i tried all kinds of method to verify but to no avail.
webcam w her, her webcam black. (fortunately i didnt do any obscene stuff in there)
ask her to call, she say her's is roaming number. when she gave me her's its, PHILIPPINES. zzz. +63

The party is this Saturday.
I am trying to limit my damages and hope to know any other out there who has the similar experience.

bro,
its a scam ... confirm as 1 of my colleague kana as well ....
my colleague was told that in order to attend a private party, will need to register online with credit card payment. Obviously, my colleague go ahead and regsiter and was supposed to recieve a confirmation email but the email nvr came ...
over the course of the next few months, his C-card was being charged by some unknown website ... (properly those porn web) bo pian, "report that his c-card lost .. He came to known that girl over TAGGED as well...
SO fellow bros, Beware ....:cool::cool:

AhGui85
03-02-2012, 02:48 AM
shit, i got into the same thing... damn it

yamcong
21-02-2012, 11:14 PM
I kena already!!
S$230 gone...
still pray and hope!!

alan0338
29-02-2012, 12:27 PM
pls buy new paper for TODAY ( 29/02/2012 ) to read about the gong kia as a warning... :rolleyes:

next time if wanna take part in such a foolish act, pls wear a helmet or a mask ... :D

devilroc
01-03-2012, 10:40 PM
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5463173526

think this one is the active one. She want to video cam with me. of cos i block my cam first before i on it. lol and she was there on the other side nude.

maxpee88
02-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Today Straits Times show the bitch and her boyfriend who tried to scam and blackmail guys who exposed themselves on webcam

This is what I mean when I keep posting my comments and warnings to educate you all NOT to be so naive.

x3fm
07-03-2012, 03:45 PM
bro out here, i have also been scam.
i webcam with her and she took down my video.
then wanted to transfer her $300 at IMM western union but the counter lady told me need 21 and above.
so she say she post video to my friends.
havent got any news yet.
those bros who kena before, if you didnt send the money to those scammer,
did they post your video to your friend?
need urgent help here. am going berserk
THANKS

x3fm
07-03-2012, 08:36 PM
any help please? :(

alan0338
08-03-2012, 03:03 PM
then wanted to transfer her $300 at IMM western union but the counter lady told me need 21 and above.
havent got any news yet.
THANKS

serves u rite for not wearing a helmet ... :rolleyes:

alan0338
08-03-2012, 03:05 PM
havent got any news yet.
THANKS

sorry BOY BOY, but need to say serve u rite for not wearing a helmet ... :rolleyes: no need to be worried la, just let ppl see ur cock nia leh.. wats the big deal... :D

sean69
08-03-2012, 05:14 PM
havent got any news yet.
THANKS

yah.. they post a video of me picking my nose.. knn.. the bastards!!! .. there goes what left of my poor reputation liao.. :mad:

Rasta Marley
08-03-2012, 06:11 PM
This is what I mean when I keep posting my comments and warnings to educate you all NOT to be so naive.

Yes Bro Maxpee88. Unfortunately, some people will never listen and get caught in these scams...and invariably lose $$. As they say, once bitten twice shy and they will definitely learn and be wiser after being burnt :cool:

x3fm
08-03-2012, 07:47 PM
i know im very stupid ><
anw anyone kena this kind of thing before and the video kena posted to your friend?
stress :(

Promfret
08-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Its always good to be safe den sorry...
Free Lunch?
Think Again!!!

inprompt2
08-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Always play safe unless you really know the other party really well.
Just my 2 cents advise

donut88
08-03-2012, 11:59 PM
No wonder foreigners say singaporeans are v naive..... many scams are targeted at singaporeans

Always rem that no free lunch in this world

03-04-2012, 01:20 AM

Hahaha

hey can i get the video of that tattoo tummy girl... i got jacked as well... but wanna show my mates what she look like hahaha

DaringOne
24-04-2012, 05:16 AM
hi bro...

Just now the below girl from tagged tried to ask me to do cam sex with her. Also got tattoo on tummy. Check isit same girl.

i am hesitant to show my dick to her as scared it's one of those cam scam.

BTW. those bros interested and try but i really suspect something fishy.

below her link...

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462003558

claimed to be from hong kong. If any bros kenna scam by her before can share here. I secretly told some screen shots and grainy videos. see anyone recognise whether it she fake. if not then can try with her.

http://i3.tagstat.com/image08/f/8f66/000i055zUZC.jpg http://i0.tagstat.com/image08/f/8f66/000h055zUZC.jpg

Damn nice body with big boobs... too bad i too "hum ji" to try cam sex with her. Later dunno kenna what.

My screen encounters with her to follow....

DaringOne
24-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Keep on telling me she very bored wanna try cam sex. ask me strip on cam and musterbate let her see.

i cam with her and pretent cannot see her all the while she appear naked and me admiring her wonderful figure and huge boobs.

then i excuse cam spoil and to try again tomorrow.

http://dc544.4shared.com/img/6E_OKsLu/crizilla.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/6E_OKsLu/crizilla.html)

http://dc544.4shared.com/img/L78m8rUk/c4_online.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/L78m8rUk/c4_online.html)

will try to upload the grainy video i took.... any good video share site to recommend? i now using 4shared.

nudedudez
24-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Keep on telling me she very bored wanna try cam sex. ask me strip on cam and musterbate let her see.

i cam with her and pretent cannot see her all the while she appear naked and me admiring her wonderful figure and huge boobs.

then i excuse cam spoil and to try again tomorrow.

http://dc544.4shared.com/img/6E_OKsLu/crizilla.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/6E_OKsLu/crizilla.html)

http://dc544.4shared.com/img/L78m8rUk/c4_online.jpg (http://www.4shared.com/photo/L78m8rUk/c4_online.html)

will try to upload the grainy video i took.... any good video share site to recommend? i now using 4shared.

Wow... Well done bro.. ;) She looks really good!

Big2
25-04-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi bro.. what msn is she using? is it marty something?

hi bro...

Just now the below girl from tagged tried to ask me to do cam sex with her. Also got tattoo on tummy. Check isit same girl.

i am hesitant to show my dick to her as scared it's one of those cam scam.

BTW. those bros interested and try but i really suspect something fishy.

below her link...

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5462003558

claimed to be from hong kong. If any bros kenna scam by her before can share here. I secretly told some screen shots and grainy videos. see anyone recognise whether it she fake. if not then can try with her.

http://i3.tagstat.com/image08/f/8f66/000i055zUZC.jpg http://i0.tagstat.com/image08/f/8f66/000h055zUZC.jpg

Damn nice body with big boobs... too bad i too "hum ji" to try cam sex with her. Later dunno kenna what.

My screen encounters with her to follow....

DaringOne
25-04-2012, 05:37 AM
she using yahoo massenger. id crizilla_kim

maybe she changed a new account. anyway who kenna by her before? picture can tell whether same person?

nextnext
25-04-2012, 06:38 PM
she using yahoo massenger. id crizilla_kim

maybe she changed a new account. anyway who kenna by her before? picture can tell whether same person?

i just kanna by her..stories : grandma dying.. already asked youtube to remove the video. hopefully she wont spread to my friends :(

Big2
26-04-2012, 07:41 AM
shes the one... =) her bro was dying that time.. now grandma.. hahahaa

yeahhk
17-06-2012, 04:13 PM
She has different accounts now:

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5968377085
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003933222253
https://www.facebook.com/leejacky79

Beware, bros~

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/535217_272231176206108_1806328805_n.jpg

yeahhk
17-06-2012, 04:23 PM
It is horrible

Warning
20-06-2012, 07:39 PM
I walked into this kind of scam as well this morning. The girl seemed legit, but after the "session" she tried black mailing me. I did'nt pay shit though, and she seems to have backed off.

The girl I speak off is called Phoebe Tui on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/phoebe.tui

I won't be doing anymore webcamming after this experience :)

slobad_samuro
22-07-2013, 11:25 AM
New scam alert! :D
Skype name is Alexa Me
fb is here (https://www.facebook.com/alexa.tan.54390?fref=ts)

its ok to play with her. but just dont get scammed!
i did take some SS of her cam, interested bros do pm me!

Cheers!

sta1100
22-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Got this fees stupid pinoy lady in tagged told me to wire her $$$ to come back to singapore and another ask me to be her suger daddy while she in Philippines. All of them I fx I them up report block them. Stupid bitch.

babychronic
22-07-2013, 07:43 PM
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435142288&_rdr#!/yuki.ng.520900?__user=528450446

Another scammer...

Got her video..