PDA

View Full Version : Any Ways To Enter Malaysia When Banned From 3 Years??

Bebertov
13-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Sorry if this is not the section to post this but I tried all ways n means yet seek no solution :(hopefully I will be able to resolve this issue after posting here. Overstayed in Malaysia for a week and when I went to the immigration building in KL . I was told to paid a fine for me to be able to get back to Singapore. One of the immigration officer told me to pay $3000rm if I still want to enter Malaysia otherwise I will be banned from entering until 2014. . I chosed not to give in to their unreasonable demand and they chop a big chop in my sin passport indicating I will be barred from entering Malaysia till 2014. This happend 6months ago and now due to some private reason I wish to visit Malaysia on just a 1 time basis for a week. I went to the Malaysia high commission at jervois road and checked which they asked me to call the immigration office in putrajaya . I tried calling for the past few days but nobody answered. Did a google search but can't find any solution. :( . One of my friend suggested to me that I should make a new passport at SIR and try to enter using the new passport cause KL immigration building won't record it in the system. Will this work ? Hope any bros in Malaysia or Singapore can give me good advice pertaining to this case... :) much appreciated .....

Tropicana
13-10-2011, 10:35 PM
hav u try go to singapore ambassador in malaysia.. i think they can help u.. just provide a good reason.

Klangite
13-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Don't think it will work. Your name will surely be on black list record. Biometric finger printing hd also started more than 6months ago.

ddlim
14-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Best bet is change passport.

lambda123
14-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Did they give you a letter of banned from malaysia?

lambda123
14-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Best bet is change passport.

better change the name in passport.

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 12:41 AM
they gave you letter?you can go with it to malaysian consulate in your country,50x50 you have chanse to put you out from balck list.if you change name and passport -better way.but if you already had finger print -can not help,they will stop you in airport.do not call to putrajaia office,they will not help you.if somebody try to take money from you-they are cheating you

owl888
14-10-2011, 12:52 AM
change passport and give it a try. It's only woodlands, the most u turn back home time wasted 2hours:cool:

teli69
14-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Dun think changing passport n name helps cos ur datas are in the system n Dun forget u can change ur name n passport but u can't change ur ic no n if u can change it then u can be charge for using a fake passport n it's a very serious offence tat carries a jail term N a scan on the passport will reflect everything Liao....best is to get some supporting documents with ur reasons in entering n there might still be a chance of them letting u thru!Anyway good luck to u bro!!!

lambda123
14-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Usually overstayed for 7 days is no big deal. Go to Malaysia High Commission, ask them how to solve your problem. They will help if your reason to go to malaysia is very strong.

Bebertov
14-10-2011, 02:35 AM
Did they give you a letter of banned from malaysia?
No letter given, They just chop 1 big red n square chop in my passport as shown http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/bebertov/IMG_0086.jpg<<< see the red square , they just write the date being barred until 2014. not too sure whether they get it recorded in the system .
better change the name in passport.
No I won't do anything illegal...
change passport and give it a try. It's only woodlands, the most u turn back home time wasted 2hours
looks like this is the only solution .. thanks....
Usually overstayed for 7 days is no big deal. Go to Malaysia High Commission, ask them how to solve your problem. They will help if your reason to go to malaysia is very strong. I did and my reason given is I need to go back malaysia to visit my sick sick godmother.. is this reason strong enough ? cos I am a malaysian before. but they just give me this paper http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/bebertov/IMG_0087.jpg ask me to call ..

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 03:22 AM
bro you can go to Malaysia High Commission in your country and ask about you not agree with this
if your reason will be prooved there they can allow you to go
i have one friend who got a same,paid 1100 in putrajaya and after 3 month he went back
if you are lucky -try this

Sorry if this is not the section to post this but I tried all ways n means yet seek no solution :(hopefully I will be able to resolve this issue after posting here. Overstayed in Malaysia for a week and when I went to the immigration building in KL . I was told to paid a fine for me to be able to get back to Singapore. One of the immigration officer told me to pay $3000rm if I still want to enter Malaysia otherwise I will be banned from entering until 2014. . I chosed not to give in to their unreasonable demand and they chop a big chop in my sin passport indicating I will be barred from entering Malaysia till 2014. This happend 6months ago and now due to some private reason I wish to visit Malaysia on just a 1 time basis for a week. I went to the Malaysia high commission at jervois road and checked which they asked me to call the immigration office in putrajaya . I tried calling for the past few days but nobody answered. Did a google search but can't find any solution. :( . One of my friend suggested to me that I should make a new passport at SIR and try to enter using the new passport cause KL immigration building won't record it in the system. Will this work ? Hope any bros in Malaysia or Singapore can give me good advice pertaining to this case... :) much appreciated .....

Bebertov
14-10-2011, 03:49 AM
bro you can go to Malaysia High Commission in your country and ask about you not agree with this
if your reason will be prooved there they can allow you to go
i have one friend who got a same,paid 1100 in putrajaya and after 3 month he went back
if you are lucky -try this

Thanks ... I will try . :) because they use pen to write makes me think they nvr had it record in their system.... No letter also ...

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 03:58 AM
bro if Malaysia High Commission allow you to go they will give you something like viza for enter
you must have a letter to Malaysia High Commission from Putrajaia Imigration office Thanks ... I will try . :) because they use pen to write makes me think they nvr had it record in their system.... No letter also ...

J.Bonk.003
14-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Sorr .....

My suggestions is purely my own opinion, most/all of us here don't face that scenario so most/none of us don't really have the solution.
Things I will do if that happens to me. Some trial & error. Hope that helps.

To re-enter Malaysia, these are the places you can seek help.

1) Immigration Building, KL
Chances are they know nothing or ignore you. It is out of reach too. The most you can do is send email. So skip first.

2) Malaysia Embassy In SG
301, Jervois Road (S)249 077
Phone: +65-2-62350111
Fax: +65-2-67336135
Email: [email protected]
www.kln.gov.my

You can try asking here for directions etc. If no results, go to

3) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Tanglin, Singapore 248163
Email : [email protected]
Tel : (65) 6379 8000
Fax : (65) 6474 7885
MFA One Call Centre: 1-800- 476 8870

If the clerk or whoever entertain you tell you this is not the place, you make a fuss and say u are directed here by other places and now they want push you away. Pressure to see higher authority is needed, if really nothing can be done, get them to contact (1) for you. Most likely MFA won't be ignored. Hope things gets better from there.

But end of the day, maybe just a new passport can get you in, you were a malaysian before, you know how they work...

Bebertov
14-10-2011, 07:22 AM
My suggestions is purely my own opinion, most/all of us here don't face that scenario so most/none of us don't really have the solution.
Things I will do if that happens to me. Some trial & error. Hope that helps.

To re-enter Malaysia, these are the places you can seek help.

1) Immigration Building, KL
Chances are they know nothing or ignore you. It is out of reach too. The most you can do is send email. So skip first.

2) Malaysia Embassy In SG
301, Jervois Road (S)249 077
Phone: +65-2-62350111
Fax: +65-2-67336135
Email: [email protected]
www.kln.gov.my

You can try asking here for directions etc. If no results, go to

3) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Tanglin, Singapore 248163
Email : [email protected]
Tel : (65) 6379 8000
Fax : (65) 6474 7885
MFA One Call Centre: 1-800- 476 8870

If the clerk or whoever entertain you tell you this is not the place, you make a fuss and say u are directed here by other places and now they want push you away. Pressure to see higher authority is needed, if really nothing can be done, get them to contact (1) for you. Most likely MFA won't be ignored. Hope things gets better from there.

But end of the day, maybe just a new passport can get you in, you were a malaysian before, you know how they work...
Much appreciated for the info bro... :)

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 01:10 PM
try to do
inform us if it is or or not
Much appreciated for the info bro... :)

nokia65
14-10-2011, 01:28 PM

i think you not have any chanse.only use fake pass

IntelDuoCore
14-10-2011, 01:47 PM
There is a definite way of entering Malaysia without hassles. However, you are strictly advised to follow the following procedures, or else you will be held in the Pontian detention centre for at least 1 week, do daily nude squads, and don't forget the MYR 3,000.00 fine.

(1) Get a Malaysian super sportsbike (min 400cc). Please be advised that motard / scramblers / touring / Honda-cups are strictly not recommended.
(2) The best timing to enter Malaysia would be the peak hours from 530pm - 900pm. Please be advised to use the Tuas crossings to avoid the massive jam at Woodlands. Another thing to take note is please wear a green coloured clothes, pants, and preferably a green songkok as well. Don't forget your Touch-n-Go card too.
(3) As soon as you pass through the Tuas checkpoint, you will be travelling approx. 5km before you reach CIQ Bangunan Sultan Abu Bakar.
(4) You will be able to notice a bus lane on your left and motorcycle lane in the middle lane.
(5) Take the bus lane.
(6) Switch off the motorcycle engine and push along the bus lane. Keep yourself to the right-most of the bus lane.
(7) As your clothing matches the background of the greenery plants, you are actually camoflouged from the coffee drinking and snacks eating officers (facing the road). If someone is looking at you, try and stall for a while until their attention is diverted by the next Causeway Link Bus ferrying passengers.
The passengers who got their passports scanned / stamped will 100% push one another and shout at one another at the assembly point to board the bus. This is the time where the officer's attention is diverted.
(8) Merge back to the motorcycle lane and pay RM 1.10 using Touch and Go.
(9) Invert steps 1-8 when returning to Singapore (Be prepared to bring an extra of SGD 300.00 in case the ICA officer in Singapore fines you for using a foreign registered vehicle).

P/S: In case step (7) fails for whatever reasons, be prepared to kick / e-start the motorbike. The 400cc super sportsbike should be able to bring you from 0-100 km/h in less than 5 seconds. This pick up speed should be sufficient for you to escape from the officers. Since it is a offence to escape from the higher authority, you might as well forget about paying the RM 1.10 toll as well. Using the Smart Tag lane for cars, try to bend your body as low as possible for you and the bike to get through the gantry. Don't forget to say cheese, as you will be in the front page of tonight's "Lian He Wan Bao".

Hope this info helps.

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 01:55 PM
you are very clever boy

There is a definite way of entering Malaysia without hassles. However, you are strictly advised to follow the following procedures, or else you will be held in the Pontian detention centre for at least 1 week, do daily nude squads, and don't forget the MYR 3,000.00 fine.

(1) Get a Malaysia registered motorbike, if you do not have one, try to borrow one.
(2) The best timing to enter Malaysia would be the peak hours from 530pm - 900pm. Please be advised to use the Tuas crossings to avoid the massive jam at Woodlands. Another thing to take note is please wear a green coloured clothes, pants, and preferably a green songkok as well. Don't forget your Touch-n-Go card too.
(3) As soon as you pass through the Tuas checkpoint, you will be travelling approx. 5km before you reach CIQ Bangunan Sultan Abu Bakar.
(4) You will be able to notice a bus lane on your left and motorcycle lane in the middle lane.
(5) Take the bus lane.
(6) Switch off the motorcycle engine and push along the bus lane. Keep yourself to the right-most of the bus lane.
(7) As your clothing matches the background of the greenery plants, you are actually camoflouged from the coffee drinking and snacks eating officers (facing the road). If someone is looking at you, try and stall for a while until their attention is diverted by the next Causeway Link Bus ferrying passengers.
The passengers who got their passports scanned / stamped will 100% push one another and shout at one another at the assembly point to board the bus. This is the time where the officer's attention is diverted.
(8) Merge back to the motorcycle lane and pay RM 1.10 for the Touch and Go.
(9) Invert steps 1-8 when returning to Singapore (Be prepared to bring an extra of SGD 300.00 in case the ICA officer in Singapore fines you for using a foreign registered vehicle).

Hope this info helps.

hidrochronic
14-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Try this...., come in Malaysia thru thai border..., u wont need any passport to do it, just need to get those malaysian taxi drivers to pick u up. From Danok, u can get a taxi driver for RM50, to bring u across the border, w/o any papers. Or u can try Betong, over there the taxi is slightly more expensive as they charge about RM150-200(round trip). I know this for sure because i have been to both places with frens who forget their passports/border passes......But u will need to fly to Thailand first and work your way down....:D

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 02:07 PM
good idea

better pm idea like this

all will know and way will be closed
Try this...., come in Malaysia thru thai border..., u wont need any passport to do it, just need to get those malaysian taxi drivers to pick u up. From Danok, u can get a taxi driver for RM50, to bring u across the border, w/o any papers. Or u can try Betong, over there the taxi is slightly more expensive as they charge about RM150-200(round trip). I know this for sure because i have been to both places with frens who forget their passports/border passes......But u will need to fly to Thailand first and work your way down....:D

tanjungboy
14-10-2011, 02:35 PM
You are talking cock !!!
Dun know , dont give this stupid advice.

Better go clean. Go to the Malaysian Embassy in S'pore. & seek help.

FY info, now Malaysia suing Biometric System with finger print scanners.

(1) Get a Malaysian super sportsbike (min 400cc). Please be advised that motard / scramblers / touring / Honda-cups are strictly not recommended.
(5) Take the bus lane.
(8) Merge back to the motorcycle lane and pay RM 1.10 using Touch and Go.

P/S: In case step (7) fails for whatever reasons, be prepared to kick / e-start the motorbike. The 400cc super sportsbike should be able to bring you from 0-100 km/h in less than 5 seconds. This pick up speed should be sufficient for you to escape from the officers. Since it is a offence to escape from the higher authority, you might as well forget about paying the RM 1.10 toll as well. Using the Smart Tag lane for cars, try to bend your body as low as possible for you and the bike to get through the gantry. Don't forget to say cheese, as you will be in the front page of tonight's "Lian He Wan Bao".

Hope this info helps.

J.Bonk.003
14-10-2011, 03:24 PM
My point of view, go in thru a proper channel if possible.
End of the day, your situation need frequent visits to Malaysia and if any detention or held up, things get very nasty and you might lose out at both ends.

KatoeyLover96
14-10-2011, 04:24 PM
The problem is that the government in Boleh Land is still under a corrupted practice.

To do the clearance the legal way, you would still have to provide some under table money for faster and efficient clearance, else you may sit down for 6 months for no reply.

Bebertov
14-10-2011, 04:33 PM
try to do
inform us if it is or or not I will ... Whether success or fail ,i definitely will post.. Thanks much.

i think you not have any chanse.only use fake pass
thanks for info but I won't do anything illegal...
this is the best idea so far .. Just nice next week I flying over to thai...from bkk to danok by taxi ? Or ? How long ? Thanks for this piece of valuable info ... Really appreciated ...y

My point of view, go in thru a proper channel if possible.
End of the day, your situation need frequent visits to Malaysia and if any detention or held up, things get very nasty and you might lose out at both ends.

Yes true indeed ... Thanks ya .

mermaidstv
14-10-2011, 06:01 PM
have a nice trip

bro
I will ... Whether success or fail ,i definitely will post.. Thanks much.

thanks for info but I won't do anything illegal...

this is the best idea so far .. Just nice next week I flying over to thai...from bkk to danok by taxi ? Or ? How long ? Thanks for this piece of valuable info ... Really appreciated ...y

Yes true indeed ... Thanks ya .

hidrochronic
14-10-2011, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=Bebertov;6451671]from bkk to danok by taxi ? Or ? How long ?

Well, from bkk to danok, i dun know how long it will take u. U might want to fly to hatyai, and take a taxi/van from the airport, not sure how much is gonna cost u(guessing approx 1000baht), but the ride will probably take an hour. Remember, u have to tell the malaysian taxi driver u have no papers to go thru immigration. From wat i know, they(taxi drivers) pay homage to the immgration on both sides on a monthly basis, so have a safe trip......:D

southernguy
15-10-2011, 09:37 AM
i don't see any problem here. fly here fly there don't make sense. get someone who have good contact with the imm officer on jb side. pay them to ignore your banned and let u pass. same thing when you go back. all chop genuine n no fuss. pm me cos i m the someone

AslanDeLion
15-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Bro, my dad previously has been warned for 1 day overstayed. Although he was not charged or neither fine, everytime he in n out he has difficulty at the CIQ in JB, Wlands Chkpt. He was told to report to the Immgratn Ofc. Btw, he nvr try at Tuas! Anyway, his passport was about to expire. After he change his new passport, no more problem. No longer detained by Immgrtn Ofcr. My conclusion here is as long as u did not do any finger scanning during the June period or while u were detained, i think u r safe! Just go to ICA in Lavender to get a new passport. Is your existing passport under your IC no.? Cos if u were to renew, u will be given a new passport no. n not your IC no. I think that is the reason why my dad was not detained by them anymore! I just hope it will work on u too. No harm trying n Good luck.
PS:Btw my dad is 75yrs old! Maybe they pan chan him due to his age... ???????

mermaidstv
15-10-2011, 12:18 PM
bro it is hard to do-immigration strong now
also you can enter and not come back.just loose time and stai in malaysia.again go to putrajaya lai don't see any problem here. fly here fly there don't make sense. get someone who have good contact with the imm officer on jb side. pay them to ignore your banned and let u pass. same thing when you go back. all chop genuine n no fuss. pm me cos i m the someone

Bebertov
15-10-2011, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=Bebertov;6451671]from bkk to danok by taxi ? Or ? How long ?
Well, from bkk to danok, i dun know how long it will take u. U might want to fly to hatyai, and take a taxi/van from the airport, not sure how much is gonna cost u(guessing approx 1000baht), but the ride will probably take an hour. Remember, u have to tell the malaysian taxi driver u have no papers to go thru immigration. From wat i know, they(taxi drivers) pay homage to the immgration on both sides on a monthly basis, so have a safe trip......:D looks like this is the only safe way ... i really need to go back to malaysia for 1 last time.. thanks..

i don't see any problem here. fly here fly there don't make sense. get someone who have good contact with the imm officer on jb side. pay them to ignore your banned and let u pass. same thing when you go back. all chop genuine n no fuss. pm me cos i m the someone
how much must I pay ?? 100% gurantee I won't get any hassle ??
Bro, my dad previously has been warned for 1 day overstayed. Although he was not charged or neither fine, everytime he in n out he has difficulty at the CIQ in JB, Wlands Chkpt. He was told to report to the Immgratn Ofc. Btw, he nvr try at Tuas! Anyway, his passport was about to expire. After he change his new passport, no more problem. No longer detained by Immgrtn Ofcr. My conclusion here is as long as u did not do any finger scanning during the June period or while u were detained, i think u r safe! Just go to ICA in Lavender to get a new passport. Is your existing passport under your IC no.? Cos if u were to renew, u will be given a new passport no. n not your IC no. I think that is the reason why my dad was not detained by them anymore! I just hope it will work on u too. No harm trying n Good luck.
PS:Btw my dad is 75yrs old! Maybe they pan chan him due to his age... ??????? can try also.. I never do any finger scan.. just sign some paper...

bro it is hard to do-immigration strong now
also you can enter and not come back.just loose time and stai in malaysia.again go to putrajaya la

agreed...

dengarfield
15-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Changing passport would be the best solution. My view is that most of their systems are still doing in 'offline' mode. Meaning most likely they do not have system to keep track of those banned records. Solely based on 'visible' (the stamp in your passport). Even with the fingerprint, I doubt so it's linked. Btw, just like one of the bro here has mentioned, no harm trying to go through woodlands after you have changed your passport. The most just wasted 1 to 2 hours. :p

southernguy
16-10-2011, 03:30 AM
as i said malaysia boleh. if u r interested pm me

Bebertov
16-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Changing passport would be the best solution. My view is that most of their systems are still doing in 'offline' mode. Meaning most likely they do not have system to keep track of those banned records. Solely based on 'visible' (the stamp in your passport). Even with the fingerprint, I doubt so it's linked. Btw, just like one of the bro here has mentioned, no harm trying to go through woodlands after you have changed your passport. The most just wasted 1 to 2 hours. :p

I share the same view with u bro... But I can't change my passport now ... Gotta wait ...ok thanks for your suggestion tough... Much appreciated na :D

massagelover11
16-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Best way is to change your passport. Dont listen to those singapore Pigs ask you go singapore embassy... Malaysia embassy.....
Ask anyone there ever detain by malaysia before- I was- for bankruptcy in Malaysia. so i konw better.
Singapore custom and malaysia custom both have different records. When you change your passport, malaysia dont know. Once my friend stay more than six month in malaysia, so they chop one big chop in my passport. No over stay, but non resident cannot stay more than six month in a year in one foreign country. So he change my passport, then ok already. can go back malaysia again because they have no record.
When you change your passport, you get new passport number, which malaysia dont know. So you are a new person to them.
Why you cannot change your passport? just put it inside the washing machine and wash and show singapore immigration it is damage, ok already la.
Just change your passport, the most cannot go in just u turn back la....

sugardad
19-10-2011, 06:03 AM
Yes, I know an agent that bring phil, thai, indo gals in and out of malaysia very often. He should be able to advise u. PM me. Also if passport not change, he will have big headache but different route. He dont need to know why and reason is meaningless to his immigration contact.

fun1983
20-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Try to seek help from a Malaysian Friend.Drive a Malaysia Registered car to Woodland and pick you up.Normal procedure in Woodland custom,when reach middle of the bridge,Sneak in to backseat.Malaysia custom usually let local car passing by or at most check their passport only.When return back to Singapore ,reverse the procedure.
*Recommended travel time would be peak hour 5~8pm working days.

mermaidstv
23-10-2011, 01:19 AM
are you lucky?any news from you

Bebertov
23-10-2011, 08:43 AM
are you lucky?any news from you

Hi bro , thanks for concern ... I had decided to change a new passport n go in via woodlands checkpoint .. If this works , I will like to buy u a drink n btw where r u base at bro ? And if it does not work , I will consider taking illegal ways .. :)

mermaidstv
23-10-2011, 11:22 AM
ok pm me we will drink a boutle )))))))))Hi bro , thanks for concern ... I had decided to change a new passport n go in via woodlands checkpoint .. If this works , I will like to buy u a drink n btw where r u base at bro ? And if it does not work , I will consider taking illegal ways .. :)

aksj
23-10-2011, 06:35 PM
TS fyi, the Thai border passport exemption is only for Msian or Thai citizens who are allowed to go a certain distance into Msia or Thailand. They just ride or drive across without stopping and the officers will just stand and see who doesn't look like a local. Most of the locals don't have passport or IC but they look local, talk local, can show their house if asked. Once past the checkpoint, it's a busy town and you will blend into the traffic.

Don't go through one part of the border which has a duty-free zone. Both sides put the fence about 20km back and those people living inside the zone can mix freely. To go beyond the fence, you may need a passport.

mermaidstv
23-10-2011, 07:33 PM
how to print city name?
TS fyi, the Thai border passport exemption is only for Msian or Thai citizens who are allowed to go a certain distance into Msia or Thailand. They just ride or drive across without stopping and the officers will just stand and see who doesn't look like a local. Most of the locals don't have passport or IC but they look local, talk local, can show their house if asked. Once past the checkpoint, it's a busy town and you will blend into the traffic.

Don't go through one part of the border which has a duty-free zone. Both sides put the fence about 20km back and those people living inside the zone can mix freely. To go beyond the fence, you may need a passport.

Bigtitsfan
23-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Bro, if you go Sg. Golok people from Kedah and Thailand cross border without tgk passport. *cough* you know what to do.

J.Bonk.003
24-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi bro , thanks for concern ... I had decided to change a new passport n go in via woodlands checkpoint .. If this works , I will like to buy u a drink n btw where r u base at bro ? And if it does not work , I will consider taking illegal ways .. :)

Good luck...

tomyamchai
24-10-2011, 03:04 AM
Best to have a new passport. Try getting in by the normal legal way.
Plan your arrival to the immigration counter after 10P.M.
At less higher ranking officers will be on duty at night time.
You will be REFUSE entry by the front counter at first (due to name /DOB /Country of origin when they key in your data) and will be referred to their office. Walk calmly to the office with your passport , meet the officer - normally he is the assistant to passport control night duties, do smile and prepare an angpow of at least rm300 .Do this discreetly without been seeing . He will say "No , tak boleh " while he happily approves your entry.
( of course you can use your current passport with the large black ink stamped on it but that will gives the immigration more excuses and hassle and higher RM$$$ margin. )
That is the way Malaysian immigration works.

aksj
24-10-2011, 05:10 PM
how to print city name?

I wish I could remember. There's some online info teaching foreigners travelling through Padang Besar where to chop passport, but arrangement for locals are not online since most locals there won't use internet. It's a word of mouth thing, gotta ask your friends living near there.

mermaidstv
24-10-2011, 05:44 PM
many ways-need to check on your own head

Bebertov
24-10-2011, 07:48 PM
ok pm me we will drink a boutle )))))))))
Where are u normally at ? KL ? Will certainly buy u a drink when I'm in...
Bro, if you go Sg. Golok people from Kedah and Thailand cross border without tgk passport. *cough* you know what to do.
Ermm, thanks for advise , but will stick to the legal way ...
Good luck...
thanks !!
Best to have a new passport. Try getting in by the normal legal way.
Plan your arrival to the immigration counter after 10P.M.
At less higher ranking officers will be on duty at night time.
You will be REFUSE entry by the front counter at first (due to name /DOB /Country of origin when they key in your data) and will be referred to their office. Walk calmly to the office with your passport , meet the officer - normally he is the assistant to passport control night duties, do smile and prepare an angpow of at least rm300 .Do this discreetly without been seeing . He will say "No , tak boleh " while he happily approves your entry.
( of course you can use your current passport with the large black ink stamped on it but that will gives the immigration more excuses and hassle and higher RM$$$ margin. )
That is the way Malaysian immigration works.
Thanks .. Will probably use this method..
I wish I could remember. There's some online info teaching foreigners travelling through Padang Besar where to chop passport, but arrangement for locals are not online since most locals there won't use internet. It's a word of mouth thing, gotta ask your friends living near there.

it's fine ... I already know what I wanna do ....:)Thanks to all bros for all the suggestion posted here n to those bros who pm me .. Thanks indeed..

Bebertov
06-11-2011, 01:21 PM
many ways-need to check on your own head

Hi bro just to update you by the end of next week I will be able to know whether I can enter into Malaysia ... Hope you can intro me some local gers if I can get in and hope to catch up with you for a beer krap... Till then cheers !!!:)

mermaidstv
06-11-2011, 01:54 PM
great bro hope it is going well
party party with russian blondies?
Hi bro just to update you by the end of next week I will be able to know whether I can enter into Malaysia ... Hope you can intro me some local gers if I can get in and hope to catch up with you for a beer krap... Till then cheers !!!:)

F-boy
06-11-2011, 02:29 PM
TS, give you simple solution la...

Buy a Malaysia plastic passport cover....choose peak hour pass malaysian CIQ just wave your 'malaysia' passport can liao.

Exit time also do the same. If exit time kena caught just say enter that time officers never chop your passport and give kopi money.

Next best alternative is the other bro's motorbike suggestion.

Remember to update us

mermaidstv
27-11-2011, 02:03 PM
bro are you ok?got your trip?

Bebertov
05-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Collecting my NEW passport this friday and will do a test run to JB via woodlands checkpoint to sultan iskandar ... hope I can enter successfully...:)

AtlasShrugged
05-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Collecting my NEW passport this friday and will do a test run to JB via woodlands checkpoint to sultan iskandar ... hope I can enter successfully...:)

Good Luck to you.

lugi
05-12-2011, 06:46 PM

Yes, please do update bros here.

Bebertov
05-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Yes, please do update bros here.

U bet I will .... Can't wait for this Friday to come... And the first thing when I arrive in jb "IF" I will head straight to blue wave to have a shower... Lolz ... Then I will head to Genting KL to stay for 2weeks.. Miss everything there ..:) please let me enter successfully , hope they don't have my record in the system .. Come Thursday night I won't be able to sleep .. :)

mermaidstv
05-12-2011, 09:43 PM
bro lucky we have girls in blue wave)))))))))))U bet I will .... Can't wait for this Friday to come... And the first thing when I arrive in jb "IF" I will head straight to blue wave to have a shower... Lolz ... Then I will head to Genting KL to stay for 2weeks.. Miss everything there ..:) please let me enter successfully , hope they don't have my record in the system .. Come Thursday night I won't be able to sleep .. :)

rugalsc
11-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Usually overstayed for 7 days is no big deal. Go to Malaysia High Commission, ask them how to solve your problem. They will help if your reason to go to malaysia is very strong.

Is going for massage/eat cheap seafood dinner a good reason?

AtlasShrugged
11-12-2011, 11:21 AM
No updates yet?? Then most likely TS is in..

Bebertov
11-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Is going for massage/eat cheap seafood dinner a good reason?

I overstayed last year due to camping in Genting Highlands for 1 month plus .. gamble until I forget time to go back .. so overstay lol....
No updates yet?? Then most likely TS is in..

.. just came back from virgo... suppose to try last friday . anyway I will try tomorrow.. WILL update here .. not to worry... I miss malaysia girls...!!! Juicy & Yummy !!!:)

lugi
12-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I overstayed last year due to camping in Genting Highlands for 1 month plus .. gamble until I forget time to go back .. so overstay lol....

.. just came back from virgo... suppose to try last friday . anyway I will try tomorrow.. WILL update here .. not to worry... I miss malaysia girls...!!! Juicy & Yummy !!!:)

Bro already enjoying the Malaysia gals ah? :D

Bebertov
12-12-2011, 09:13 PM
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/bebertov/6444562f.jpg YES !!! Everything went smoothly after I changed a new passport... No hassle of getting in .. Now time to plan my SEX TOUR of KL , Ipoh n Penang .... :):)

AtlasShrugged
12-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Enjoy..
As expected.....:D

mermaidstv
17-12-2011, 08:11 PM
hey bro is it ok for you?

nokia65
19-12-2011, 12:34 AM
happy cheong bro

Bebertov
19-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Enjoy..
As expected.....:D
Haha, guess I'm just plain lucky that the custom officer did not ask me any question upon seeing a new passport... Thanks anyway.
hey bro is it ok for you?
yes it is ok.. I will be in KL next Friday then.. Hope can catch up with u for a beer ok ? JB I can go anytime.. Any local FL there ?
happy cheong bro

Thanks thanks :)

rugalsc
21-12-2011, 01:01 AM
malaysia BOLEH!!~ :D

jacksons
21-12-2011, 08:54 PM
malaysia BOLEH!

supertora
23-12-2011, 06:42 PM
any celebration? prefer in KL..
wat about fing tow party at KL?? tomo i m going to "at palace" ktv.

Bebertov
24-12-2011, 11:50 AM
any celebration? prefer in KL..
wat about fing tow party at KL?? tomo i m going to "at palace" ktv.

Hi bro, I'm now at Genting chill... Thanks but no thanks to your invitation of the fing tow party... I'm an old man now and fing tow is more suitable for you all young guys... Where is this at palace ktv ? Local dish or prc ? :)

AslanDeLion
09-01-2012, 08:09 PM
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/bebertov/6444562f.jpg YES !!! Everything went smoothly after I changed a new passport... No hassle of getting in .. Now time to plan my SEX TOUR of KL , Ipoh n Penang .... :):)

Congrats Bro with your fresh virgin passport... Happy for u!

Bebertov
10-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Congrats Bro with your fresh virgin passport... Happy for u!

Yes thanks.. I'm reborn again with a new passport !!! :):)