PDA

View Full Version : Pubs prc waiteress

BAD-MAN
13-10-2011, 03:47 AM
hi to all bros , recently months ago i went to a few pubs : different location , jalan besar , tanjong pager n lavender . almost the waitress r fr prc n they onli work for 6 months contract , i m nt a regular to pubs but i notice some of them wear very sexy n drink with customer n sometime the waitress hug them like lover .
if i m interested of the waitress

1. how to knw if she work as FL
2. how much to pay
3. they work fr 3pm to 2am , isit stupid to ask her out after long hr of work

need experierece bro to help................tks

sammyboyfor
13-10-2011, 06:07 AM
sometime the waitress hug them like lover .
if i m interested of the waitress

Why on earth would you want to get involved with women of ill repute???:eek:

If you want a fuck, just go to a brothel and pay for what is a simple and straightforward transaction. :rolleyes:

Clark
13-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Can share the exact location?

waiwaiz
13-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Show her your "tool" ask her...." u wan this?" :p:p

nicole18
13-10-2011, 10:22 AM
e waitress in e ktv charge e same rate as hostess. $200 for 1 shot in hotel. but y go for waitress when u can go for e hostess? like that i got more competitions... :p

BAD-MAN
13-10-2011, 10:56 AM
tks to all bros for reply n advice .....it happen that this waitress make me want to bonk her , just dun knw how to hint . agree with bro who say go stright forward pay n Fxxk , thats also normally i do but just want to hv a different feel .

anton
13-10-2011, 07:05 PM
almost the waitress r fr prc n they onli work for 6 months contract

think not on 6-months contract. think are on social visit pass, and pass valid for 6 months?

BAD-MAN
13-10-2011, 07:57 PM
sorry to bro tigersden , i dun mean no respect to the waitress .
pls use yr power wisely , not use them to ZAP , since u r old tiger liao , u shld knw : with great power , come with great responbility .

callmebad
13-10-2011, 08:27 PM
whether they work as FL or not, if your offer price is right for her, she will become a FL immediately for you
there are no special procedures or ways of doing it
once a person leaves her country to make a living, they're usually very daring, with friends and families so far away to watch over them, they tend to be very aggressive and daring, this is human nature, whether PRC or not

just like at normal times we behave like very civilized, once we put on our green uniform when we go for our in-camp training or full-time training, we behave differently, all kinds of 4-letter word coming out from the mouth like 2nd nature and we do the things that we do not normally do at the outside world

tcrecruit
14-10-2011, 09:37 AM
The sole aim of these prc ladies are just to make as much money as they can during their stay, be it 6 months, 2 yrs or whatever. The only diff is whether they wanna be FL or not. Some ktv hostess will insist on being gold fish, even though their friends all tell them to go all out since they make much more money... If u manage to convince them to do the deed with you, congratulations... Guess this apply to bar waitress too??

BAD-MAN
15-10-2011, 12:38 AM
tks bros for the positive reply , m trying hard .

Johnston
16-10-2011, 11:18 AM
1. how to knw if she work as FL
2. how much to pay
3. they work fr 3pm to 2am , isit stupid to ask her out after long hr of work

1. Impossible to know - even a seemingly good school teacher may FL, so how to answer you lah? Some of them turn on their "sluttishness" at work only so in Day Life ... u get the picture.

2. They can price themselves whatever they feel like - you have the choice not to pay. Also tunable based on judging you : example:if you look geeky and never possible screw a hot woman, UPsize price:D

3. According to MOM law - you can only do up to max 12 hour of work a day - so its not actually that long.... however use your brain - people already sit in a pub for long hours what else is open at 2 am? Disco? 24 hour food court? ;)

OceanLan
16-10-2011, 02:40 PM
methink, for every pussy, there is a price...

wife.. life time payment...

GF... short term payment...

FL... hourly payment

even FB.... hotel or meal payment

drekman
16-10-2011, 03:10 PM
If they price themself watever they like, they are just conning and cheating ur money.

Johnston
17-10-2011, 10:29 AM
If they price themself watever they like, they are just conning and cheating ur money.

The value of a item/service is not fixed, but is situation and buyer-dependent :rolleyes: The college football jock doesnt feel the need to pay for sex because he gets enough from cheerleeders and hot Co-eds, but the class nerd will be giving alot of money to fuck the same quality hot gal the jock dumps regularly :D

Of course the price can be as high as the seller wants but if YOU, the buyer doesnt want to pay the price, well the the buyer doesnt get the product and the seller doesnt get currency, simple as that.

to put it in simpler ahbengish:

yandao kia no need gif money to fuck chiobu wan ok? because they so yandao and fit zai, got enough chio bu want to go stead with them, for fuck they go and pay moneys? siao ah?

however hor, the nerd nerd type because they so nerd and dont noe how to sian charbo, they will give many money to fuck a chiobu because if not who want to fuck them? unnderstand or not? ;)

stephen_alfred
17-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Went to orchard Ktv last week, the girl charge me 300 one shot. Bro, don't waste this type of money. You think their pussy made of gold? No rite? Might as well you go spend at GL, save time and money.

Yardstick
17-10-2011, 06:49 PM
The value of a item/service is not fixed, but is situation and buyer-dependent :rolleyes: The college football jock doesnt feel the need to pay for sex because he gets enough from cheerleeders and hot Co-eds, but the class nerd will be giving alot of money to fuck the same quality hot gal the jock dumps regularly :D

Of course the price can be as high as the seller wants but if YOU, the buyer doesnt want to pay the price, well the the buyer doesnt get the product and the seller doesnt get currency, simple as that.

to put it in simpler ahbengish:

yandao kia no need gif money to fuck chiobu wan ok? because they so yandao and fit zai, got enough chio bu want to go stead with them, for fuck they go and pay moneys? siao ah?

however hor, the nerd nerd type because they so nerd and dont noe how to sian charbo, they will give many money to fuck a chiobu because if not who want to fuck them? unnderstand or not? ;)

Bro Johnston, Nice translation from formal English to Ah Beng English!

drekman
18-10-2011, 01:20 AM
stephen as i told u, ktv is bullshit. The girls will con, rip off and cheat ur money.

lasupkia
18-10-2011, 08:38 AM
tks bros for the positive reply , m trying hard .Why u so Boh Lam Par?? When she come over to yr table, toast her with your cup. 50/50 each. Then ask her out after work. If she agrees, then it's game on. Dont talk price now as u might offend her if she is not FL. Let her bring up the price issue and u act blur.

Fast hand fast leg. Dont be a pussy.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-10-2011, 09:13 AM
........help................tks

Your nic is BAD-MAN not BAT-MAN hiding in a cave.
Pluck up courage, take the 1st step to make small talk to build repo cos 一次生, 两次熟, 三次大结局 :D