PDA

View Full Version : Apple Green FR

TriPearl
12-10-2011, 01:43 AM
I felt rather horny tonight so I gave a call to a few numbers here.. Called Ken, but he said he only accept regular customers, so I understand the safety measure.. Felt a bit disappointed though cz I really wanna try a few girls in his list.. Anyway, after that I went to a mp/spa suggested by bro gjul in permas.. He said theres FL there, tomyam and viet.. I arrived at 10pm and checked the place.. Yep, for sure there were around 8-9 girls there, I didn't really count cz my horniness stopped my brain from functioning properly.. Hehe! So heres the FR..

Name : Kang (or something like that, I cant really remember)
Looks : 6 (pretty face but theres a huge dragon tattoo on her belly)
Nationality : Tomyam
Boobs : B (long pointy nipples)
BJ : 4 (Capped.. Not much suction.. So-so)
CIM : nil (capped)
AR : nil
Catbath : 3 (only licked nipples and a few other parts)
French : nil
DATY : I didn't try
FJ : 4 (She was on top for a few minutes, then she said shes tired and asked for missionary.. Plus she's not wet, had to use KY.. I think she's not in the mood)
GFE : 4 (She talks a lot after sex, but mostly about her family back home..)
Damage : RM200 :(
RTF : I'd rather go to NY/Blue Wave next time

I really miss the mp in Taman Daya, the service is good and quite cheap.. Too bad it closed down.. Damn.. I think the name was Dai Jao or something, I forgot.. Used to go there 2-3 times, then the next time I went already closed.. Pity I didn't get to try bro Ken's girls :( Please recommend me to him bros.. Cz I don't think I need spa for the time being.. I just need to bonk.. That's my first FR.. Tq :)

craziws
12-10-2011, 07:11 PM
I felt rather horny tonight so I gave a call to a few numbers here.. Called Ken, but he said he only accept regular customers, so I understand the safety measure.. Felt a bit disappointed though cz I really wanna try a few girls in his list.. Anyway, after that I went to a mp/spa suggested by bro gjul in permas.. He said theres FL there, tomyam and viet.. I arrived at 10pm and checked the place.. Yep, for sure there were around 8-9 girls there, I didn't really count cz my horniness stopped my brain from functioning properly.. Hehe! So heres the FR..

Name : Kang (or something like that, I cant really remember)
Looks : 6 (pretty face but theres a huge dragon tattoo on her belly)
Nationality : Tomyam
Boobs : B (long pointy nipples)
BJ : 4 (Capped.. Not much suction.. So-so)
CIM : nil (capped)
AR : nil
Catbath : 3 (only licked nipples and a few other parts)
French : nil
DATY : I didn't try
FJ : 4 (She was on top for a few minutes, then she said shes tired and asked for missionary.. Plus she's not wet, had to use KY.. I think she's not in the mood)
GFE : 4 (She talks a lot after sex, but mostly about her family back home..)
Damage : RM200 :(
RTF : I'd rather go to NY/Blue Wave next time

I really miss the mp in Taman Daya, the service is good and quite cheap.. Too bad it closed down.. Damn.. I think the name was Dai Jao or something, I forgot.. Used to go there 2-3 times, then the next time I went already closed.. Pity I didn't get to try bro Ken's girls :( Please recommend me to him bros.. Cz I don't think I need spa for the time being.. I just need to bonk.. That's my first FR.. Tq :)

i didnt have chance to bonk any girl from bro ken yet..reason big wind n dangerous esp for malay customer..lol

2 days ago i go to ros merah, near bank muamalat have 1 mp...anybody have try it b4 plz share FR.