PDA

View Full Version : ***What do Samsters need in Sbf ***

starmooner
11-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Hi bros, just wanna check what do samsters usually shop for or need when they surf sbf?

Maybe for instance if i wanna promote or sell things here, what would you all recommend?

Maybe electronic gadgets or replica stuffs or etc...

Open for suggestions....

:p:p
star

Johnston
11-10-2011, 01:52 AM
what we need ,my dear pal , is hordes of sluts , whores, bitches, whatever you call it to hasten to our voice, be at our beck and call and suck our dicks whenever we want it.

no do-you-love-me, lets-have-dinner-first, or wait-till-we-married kind of crap. :D

but thats just me. betcha the rest of them need a product your selling :D;)

starmooner
11-10-2011, 05:17 AM
lolx.... i was expecting that.

well thats true.. any others care to share?:p:p

whiteangelcsh
11-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Shop?! Electronic stuffs? OMG...we are hard but here ain't HWZ, my fren :p

SH149
11-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi bros, just wanna check what do samsters usually shop for or need when they surf sbf?

Maybe for instance if i wanna promote or sell things here, what would you all recommend?

Maybe electronic gadgets or replica stuffs or etc...

Open for suggestions....

:p:p
star

TS u joined 2007 one year ahead of me n yet u sound like a newbie very weird to me le :confused:

starmooner
11-10-2011, 03:10 PM
haaa.. well... just wanna understand more of the market here in singapore and also in sbf..

Dont zap mi hor....

Reoxy
11-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Like what Bro Johnston has said, the primary purpose of SBF is to provide information on paid sex to horny men.

Besides pussies, the only other things we horny men are willing to pay for in SBF are:

1. Spy Cams that can secretly record our fucks CLEARLY and automatically mosiac our faces and digitally censor our voices.
2. Glasses/ Contact Lenses that allows us to see through clothes and padded bras.
3. Magic potion that allows us to have multiple ejaculations without hurting our balls.

I am willing to pay the following amounts if you have the above:
1. Up to $3,000 per piece.
2. Up to $2,000 per piece.
3. Up to $100 per dose.

There are about 100,000 active horny men members in SBF.

See the big potential? Pls invest in above technologies.:cool:

starmooner
11-10-2011, 05:33 PM
lolx...

1. Spy Cams that can secretly record our fucks CLEARLY and automatically mosiac our faces and digitally censor our voices.

Will check it out in Sim lim.:)

2. Glasses/ Contact Lenses that allows us to see through clothes and padded bras.

Let me check in out in Alibaba.com... :p:p

3. Magic potion that allows us to have multiple ejaculations without hurting our balls.

This i got to go amulet website source liao...:D

Anymore ??

nishikado
11-10-2011, 06:16 PM
3. Magic potion that allows us to have multiple ejaculations without hurting our balls.....

www.guanyinma.com.sg

go print talisman no.15 that bless multiple ejaculation
go print talisman no.13 to prevent balls shrink / pain etc.

Direction :
1. Prepare 1.5litres servings of water in a bowl
2. Burn both talisman and throw it into the bowl of water
3. Boil the bowl of water with a pot or anything till it's left with 500ml serving.
4. half full water bottle drink up! (i bet alot people are familiar with this:D) or rather 1 full bowl 500ml drink up!

owl888
11-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Can buy Time stopper would be the best!

starmooner
12-10-2011, 02:37 AM
hahahahahahha

nice website... guanyinma.com lolx... best one:D:D

was thinking of condoms maybe? lolx...