PDA

View Full Version : Hot NL College Girl from Sunway

angdaonie
10-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Hello all bro, feel like writing a FR for this :
One day i was in Sunway Pyramid Mall, doing some shopping and lepak lepak. I went to a small shop to reload my Digi prepaid. Here come's a petite but sexy girl named Mila. She smiled at me while greeting me, and i ask her to help me reload my digi. So we started chatting a little while she served me. Found out she studied nearby and was new to this area. After some talk cork session, i managed to exchange no with her as she ask my help to find rental nearby. (I guessed she is in the middle of moving around).

The next day i called her again, and she was off working (part time only in the shop). So i asked her to accompany me for a breakfast and later bring her to see see and look look for a rental room. We had great time together that day, and find out more about her. She finally revealed that she need some cash for the deposit and looking for some quick way for earn it. A deal was done, i will pay her the rental deposit in exchange for some GFE action, yeah.

The same night, i brought her out for dinner at a mamak store. I booked a room at nearby hotel and i have some greatest sex sessions in my lifetime. I bonk her 5 times till the next morning. Her nipples are red in color and very sensitive to touch. The most i like is her tight pussy and moaning. She was wet wet all the time, like never do this for long long time or what. I want to share this coz she said she wanted to do part time FL earning some quick bucks. Oh, i forgot to mention, she is only 20 years old.

Please dont PM me, send me email at [email protected] for her contact. I got picture to show in the email. For damage, she said around RM100 for one shot. Room on your own. Overnight i am not sure.

angdaonie
10-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi all bro, sorry i already gave out enough contacts to some of the guys here. For those who still looking for it, u will need to trade with me liao. Can send me email for that. sorry man.

JamesK
10-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi bro, i send u an email..pls reply me asap ya...

cumfuknfuk
12-10-2011, 02:49 AM
I am interested..can u pm me for d details?

20legend
15-10-2011, 10:58 PM
any other FR for this contact?

faiplaybj
06-11-2011, 10:32 PM
cool bro ... mind to share?

zeroice
07-11-2011, 01:48 PM
So have anyone tried this gal yet ?

CumOnly
08-11-2011, 10:58 PM
got her ctc by exch but could not get thru yet.. sent sms.. waiting for reply..

CumOnly
10-11-2011, 06:23 PM
still could not get thru the line. I dunno if the girl "lost" her simcard or what.

*xian*!

josephmtc
11-11-2011, 12:03 AM
me too.. i tried it since last week till now no reply. tried to call as well and phone was off. wondering is this real.

CumOnly
11-11-2011, 01:04 AM
still could not get thru after exch ctc.. i think sudah tak ada dy..

faiplaybj
11-11-2011, 07:34 AM
me too .. tried to ctc he but no response

abacuss
11-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I tried many times also after exchange. I think the no is not valid!

cocklikesteel
11-11-2011, 02:02 PM
bro PM her contact info cheers !!

unclebel
12-11-2011, 07:00 PM
i emailed this angdaonie guy, he didnt reply the ctc no for mila, instead he ask for other fl ctc for exchange, or topup his digi hp..i gave a fl no, but no response after that, this guy's a cheater..maybe this mila doesnt even exist, he's just trying to rip off people