PDA

View Full Version : Couple Seeking MMF Fun ... ( DISCREET ! )

txyou5
09-10-2011, 10:30 PM
A MMF treat!

Here is some information about us,

My Wife, She has very high standards so she is looking for someone good looking :

at least 1.76 m tall,
athletic build,
good stamina,
must be good looking
6 incher and above

Tentative Date for MMF : Mid - Oct 2011

Higher chance if you are Chinese (sorry if offended).
If you do not meet the criteria, please don't flood our mailbox...

Since our job will be to please, I would expect 110% effort to make her feel out of this world. She is willing to go all the way and maybe even dp but there may be some boundaries which must be respected. More effort will be in pleasing her than us. Hotel and drinks will be provided.

She will be going thru the self introductions and photos, if anyone makes the cut, you will be contacted...

Email to self-intros & photos to [email protected]

Will email those who is selected for further discussion / meetup .

AdamKhan
09-10-2011, 10:45 PM
is your wife pretty?

txyou5
14-10-2011, 08:47 PM
A MMF treat!

Here is some information about us,

My Wife, She has very high standards so she is looking for someone good looking :

at least 1.76 m tall,
athletic build,
good stamina,
must be good looking
6 incher and above

Tentative Date for MMF : Mid - Oct 2011

Higher chance if you are Chinese (sorry if offended).
If you do not meet the criteria, please don't flood our mailbox...

Since our job will be to please, I would expect 110% effort to make her feel out of this world. She is willing to go all the way and maybe even dp but there may be some boundaries which must be respected. More effort will be in pleasing her than us. Hotel and drinks will be provided.

She will be going thru the self introductions and photos, if anyone makes the cut, you will be contacted...

Email us your self-intros & photos [email protected]

Will email those who is selected for further discussion / meetup .

Thanks dude !!! Thanks all the supports but kindly provide and email us
your self-intros & photos [email protected], so that my wifey can decide .........

Thx

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-10-2011, 10:32 PM
she has high standards but does she has what it takes to command that? y don't u post her pics and let the bros decide? :rolleyes:

iloveu4ever
15-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Dear TS,

Just to clarify...

If I meet ur wife's criterias and she select me, will I be paid for my services or is this pro bono? :)

txyou5
15-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Dear TS,

Just to clarify...

If I meet ur wife's criterias and she select me, will I be paid for my services or is this pro bono? :)

hey.. bro... get paid or public service ? you must be joking, every bro here is seeking fun & get laid... either get paid Or pro bono doesn't matter.

if yes ..... sorry to you dude, you may find someone who can paid you after the service : ) ... Seriously, no offend.

txyou5
15-10-2011, 02:06 PM
she has high standards but does she has what it takes to command that? y don't u post her pics and let the bros decide? :rolleyes:

Sorry dude, I wish I could but we are discreet couple and confidentiality is important to us.

Let us know you are interested.

Thx

iloveu4ever
16-10-2011, 04:07 AM
hey.. bro... get paid or public service ? you must be joking, every bro here is seeking fun & get laid... either get paid Or pro bono doesn't matter.

if yes ..... sorry to you dude, you may find someone who can paid you after the service : ) ... Seriously, no offend.

No prob bro...no offence at all. Just wish to clarify the procedures here as I'm a newbie:).

Zerocool
16-10-2011, 09:07 PM
I realise TS is avoiding the question from a couple of bros on whether his wife is pretty...

zron.45
17-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Chill... TS stated requirements, quite clearly too. If you feel that you're up to it, no harm applying then you'll get to find out lor. Eventhough if his wife is pretty, and you are good looking but no chemistry, also not enjoyable for all three bah. Just my 2 cents. And given the benefit of doubts, if they are real husband and wife, it is generous of TS to offer a single guy some fun from time to time. Apply and find out lah. :D
And if dun mind, FR pls.

opec
17-10-2011, 09:47 PM
TS any FR, your application still open ?

txyou5
20-10-2011, 11:19 PM
TS any FR, your application still open ?

Yes .... Dude but closing soon,

If interested, do us yr self-intros & photos to [email protected]

Thx

txyou5
26-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Yes .... Dude but closing soon,

If interested, do us yr self-intros & photos to [email protected]

Thx

Thanks for the emails dude.

Will updates those who been selected by my wife.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
26-10-2011, 07:33 PM
It's like interviewing for job and waiting to be short listed . Lolx