PDA

View Full Version : Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

lugi
09-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Massage: 200 myr / (including room)

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

Bros (with at least 20 points) only please pm me for contacts

J.Bonk.003
09-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

RM 200 with room n no special??? How long?

lugi
10-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Contacts given out to all bros who requested.

lugi
10-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Administrator,

Please delete this thread as there is a similair thread.

Thanks

alanlee8
10-10-2011, 06:42 PM
pm me for contacts

LifeMiron
10-10-2011, 06:49 PM

what damage full night?

cktfrancis
10-10-2011, 07:52 PM
i would like to have her service pm contacts pls.....

lugi
10-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Thank you to all bros who contacted her and perhaps educated her.

She has now lowered her fees to 100 MYR ! That is a 50% discount from her last quoted price. However, for this price is hotel not included. She is willing to do outcall around Johor City Centre.

I also benefit as she has agreed to give me an extra session free the next time I go visit her.

So to summarize, here are the latest:

Name: Tran or Trang
Height: About 1.60m
Damage: 80 MYR for 1 hour; 100 MYR for 1.5 hour, Hotel & Transport not included
Extras: Please negotiate with her directly
Language: Simple English, Vietnamese
Pros: Sweet, Cute, GFE, Good conversationalist, Hard and Good Massage
Cons: Not willing to do other locations as not familiar with place

So bros who are in the City Centre and wants a good and hard massage, PM me for her contact

Cheers

lugi
10-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Thread Closed, Please refer to the other thread

LifeMiron
10-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Thread Closed, Please refer to the other thread

why closed?give info please

Goatslooter
10-10-2011, 10:17 PM
this is a duplicated thread, see the other one more updated !