PDA

View Full Version : Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

lugi
08-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Massage: 200 myr / (including room)

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

Bros (with at least 20 points) only please pm me for contacts

Goatslooter
08-10-2011, 10:58 PM
bro, Rm200 massage for how long? in hotel ?:)

LifeMiron
08-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Recently tried out a massage by a vietnamese girl near Johor City Centre. It was a great and hard massage, definitely not those piano playing type. I was told that she had received formal training before.

The Viet girl is certainly hardworking and can speak simple English. Also very punctual and courteous. So bro who wants a good hard massage, do not hesitate to try this gem.

Please note that she provides purely massage service. For any extras, please negotiate with her directly.

Please note that I am not her okt and just helping her as she needs the cash to help her family.

bro what is it?hotel or condo?i am interesdted

J.Bonk.003
09-10-2011, 01:27 AM
bro, Rm200 massage for how long? in hotel ?:)

Haha I ask similar question in his other similar thread.

lugi
09-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Haha I ask similar question in his other similar thread.

Sorry, it is 1 hour. Place then is my own hotel room. She just told me that she would prefer to work only along the JALAN DATO ABDULLAH TAHIR AREA. I think the hotels there are Embassy hotel and New York Hotel.

Goatslooter
09-10-2011, 11:46 AM
oic, Rm200 for an hour massage is sky high? i can enjoy a reasonable good massage cum bonking ! :D:D

J.Bonk.003
09-10-2011, 01:23 PM
Sorry, it is 1 hour. Place then is my own hotel room. She just told me that she would prefer to work only along the JALAN DATO ABDULLAH TAHIR AREA. I think the hotels there are Embassy hotel and New York Hotel.

RM200 is too high just for massage. Can even go spa with buffet, sauna etc

222nge
09-10-2011, 02:25 PM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls, tks

Tiongmara
09-10-2011, 09:49 PM
wa 222nge got lots of pts

stephan
10-10-2011, 02:40 AM

I can tell u, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indo, China... all less than RM100/hour for pure massage! The cheapest I had ever encountered is RMB20/Hour (RM10)!!! :D:D:D

lugi
10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
I can tell u, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indo, China... all less than RM100/hour for pure massage! The cheapest I had ever encountered is RMB20/Hour (RM10)!!! :D:D:D

Bro, people just earning a living lah. I think the cost is high because she has to book the hotel room. If you can find a cheaper and good one, please also share here. :D

I just find the location good, its affordable and most importantly, I like a good and hard massage without the bone crunching i.e.Thai massage.

lugi
10-10-2011, 10:22 AM
To all bros who think her charges are too high, please just leave this thread alone then. She is just trying to earn a living, or else you can try to negotiate with her? Or perhaps share your contacts who provide the cheap massage?

She is for those bros who don't mind a discreet good and hard massage from a young gal. She is also a good conversationalist and won't make you feel bored.

Cheers

gieffee
10-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Bro...quickly look at the mirror......

Your neck bleeding le.....$200 sure kena chop carrot head lo....

lugi
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Bro...quickly look at the mirror......

Your neck bleeding le.....$200 sure kena chop carrot head lo....

Thanks Bro.

I am happy with the location and service. You can always try to negotiate with her.

I am sure you have enjoyed better, please share contacts!

lugi
10-10-2011, 01:45 PM
I was told that some bros have contacted her.

Please feel free to negotiate with her on your price.

Remember to post FR as well.

Cheers

lugi
10-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Thank you to all bros who contacted her and perhaps educated her.

She has now lowered her fees to 100 MYR ! That is a 50% discount from her last quoted price. However, for this price is hotel not included. She is willing to do outcall around Johor City Centre.

I also benefit as she has agreed to give me an extra session free the next time I go visit her. :D

So to summarize, here are the latest:

Name: Tran or Trang
Height: About 1.60m
Damage: 80 MYR for 1 hour; 100 MYR for 1.5 hour, Hotel & Transport not included
Extras: Please negotiate with her directly
Language: Simple English, Vietnamese
Pros: Sweet, Cute, GFE, Good conversationalist, Hard and Good Massage
Cons: Not willing to do other locations as not familiar with place

So bros who are in the City Centre and wants a good and hard massage, PM me for her contact

Cheers

lugi
10-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Second batch of PMs cleared!

Goatslooter
10-10-2011, 09:17 PM
yes, i ctc her with abt 10 sms replied from her, quite a decent girl when i sms her i can feel it ! she just reached JB abt a week and worked in Viet for 7 mths, she needs to earn more therefore come to MY. She not familiar with JB so only go to her regular hotel to work. She even promised me if her massage skill no good she won't collect a single cents from us ? so confident lady i like altho her rate now decreased and still slightly above market rate but i don't mind make a try and help her if her skill is really good ! I got all her ctc and hotel so i shall drop by this week to try out this Gem only 22 yrs old ! :D

lugi
10-10-2011, 09:29 PM
yes, i ctc her with abt 10 sms replied from her, quite a decent girl when i sms her i can feel it ! she just reached JB abt a week and worked in Viet for 7 mths, she needs to earn more therefore come to MY. She not familiar with JB so only go to her regular hotel to work. She even promised me if her massage skill no good she won't collect a single cents from us ? so confident lady i like altho her rate now decreased and still slightly above market rate but i don't mind make a try and help her if her skill is really good ! I got all her ctc and hotel so i shall drop by this week to try out this Gem only 22 yrs old ! :D

Yes bro, this is exactly what she told me as well. She is confident because she went through proper training back in Vietnam and I can attest to that, the massage is good and hard.

She just wants to work hard for her money, and is very sincere as well, just like she told me to let all bros know that she will lower her rates after getting feedback that her previous asking rates is too high.

But i still feel that for a 22 year old trained masseuer, it is a reasonable price to pay.

Do share once you have tried her services.

Cheers

Goatslooter
10-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Yes bro, this is exactly what she told me as well. She is confident because she went through proper training back in Vietnam and I can attest to that, the massage is good and hard.

She just wants to work hard for her money, and is very sincere as well, just like she told me to let all bros know that she will lower her rates after getting feedback that her previous asking rates is too high.

But i still feel that for a 22 year old trained masseuer, it is a reasonable price to pay.

Do share once you have tried her services.

Cheers

sure sure ! im a massage lover for foot n body, i won't this massage gem ? see how she good n hard she can play her hands?

cktfrancis
10-10-2011, 09:44 PM
pls pm her contact, i need......

sniperelite
10-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Hi,
Can I have the ctc.
Please PM me.
thanks in advance.

lugi
10-10-2011, 10:34 PM

So bros who are in the City Centre and wants a good and hard massage, PM me for her contact. (Latest update: She does not want to serve Indian Bros. Sorry.)

Cheers

lugi
11-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Excellent Massage By A Viet SYT

So bros who are in the City Centre and wants a good and hard massage, PM me for her contact. (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)

Cheers

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 02:55 PM
no response from her since last night ? hp no changed? biz too good ? :D

lugi
11-10-2011, 03:15 PM
I had just received news from her that one of the bros here fly her aeroplane. Met up at designated place but when she returned to take some stuff, this bro has disappeared and did not reply her despite her sms to him.

Please have some decency not to do this :mad:. For the bro who did this, please pm me to say why you did this. She is not feeling very down and is perplexed why this happened to her.

lugi
11-10-2011, 03:18 PM
no response from her since last night ? hp no changed? biz too good ? :D

Bro, I thought you should have arranged an appointment with her after sms more than 10 times?

She was stood up today by a bro and may now be wary of responding to sms

lugi
11-10-2011, 05:47 PM

Name: Trang
Damage: RM80 for 1 hour; RM100 for 1.5 hour, Hotel not included
Location: Johor City Centre Area. Perfect for bros who have nothing to do in their hotel room. :D

Some bros who PM me say that there are MILFs offering massage + specials at around the same cost. Please do not compare MILF with SYT and a trained masseur with a non trained one.

So bros who are in the City Centre and wants a good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur, PM me for her contact. :D(No Indian Bros. Sorry.)

Cheers

calvin_wyf
11-10-2011, 06:29 PM
bro..can i have her contact please..cos goin to stay at grand paragon hotel for 1 weeks..
thanks in advance..

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Bro, I thought you should have arranged an appointment with her after sms more than 10 times?

She was stood up today by a bro and may now be wary of responding to sms

i sms her twice but her hp was off....i quite pissed off ! cos today i went in at 11 and sms her i sh reached there ard 12pm but no response till now, i think she fly me aeroplane now ?? :mad:

lugi
11-10-2011, 06:56 PM
i sms her twice but her hp was off....i quite pissed off ! cos today i went in at 11 and sms her i sh reached there ard 12pm but no response till now, i think she fly me aeroplane now ?? :mad:

Bro,

You should have confirmed arrangement before you go over? Maybe you should not assume that she will standby for you? What if she was with another customer and could not reply? Isn't switching off the mobile an act of courtesy for her current customer then?

In what ways did she fly your aeroplane when you did not even confirmed arrangement before you went over? :confused:

Don't hot, let me find out what happened? :D

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 07:24 PM
br, im not hot la...just telling the truth! i sms her on 10/10 at 21:54 telling her i may coming down these few day, she didn't reply me may be she slept or working?? today last min due to light work load so i decided to go over, i sms her at 11.00 and asking her whether free at around 12? i est i can reach there before 12, but no response till now.

Frankly, i not just go over purely for her massage, my plan is to do some car servicing and getting some grocery, so Im not really boiled by her? well, i shall try another time to test out her good massage skill.

Don't worry bro ! im not so petty ! :)

lugi
11-10-2011, 09:53 PM
Don't worry bro ! im not so petty ! :)

I am sure you are not.:)

She told me she was not feeling too well today and she was also very upset that one bro aeroplane her today. So she did indeed switch off her handphone. Furthermore, she says she does not know where to top up her SIM card. :confused: This is how new and raw she is to this place.

I have told her the importance of replying SMS whenever she can. She understood and would like to apologize if she has yet replied to you. She promised to give her best to bros who used her services

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I am sure you are not.:)

She told me she was not feeling too well today and she was also very upset that one bro aeroplane her today. So she did indeed switch off her handphone. Furthermore, she says she does not know where to top up her SIM card. :confused: This is how new and raw she is to this place.

I have told her the importance of replying SMS whenever she can. She understood and would like to apologize if she has yet replied to you. She promised to give her best to bros who used her services

no prob ! from i have been sms w her so far i can sense she is a decent girl without much thoughts ! she must have encountered probs thats why never reply my sms? or she doesn't know the cost to reply sms to SG is much expensive to local? she is totally new bird here in JB, should ask her frens for help? Once i have cfm my next trip i shall sms her again, hope this time don't failed me !:D:D

lugi
11-10-2011, 10:20 PM
no prob ! from i have been sms w her so far i can sense she is a decent girl without much thoughts ! she must have encountered probs thats why never reply my sms? or she doesn't know the cost to reply sms to SG is much expensive to local? she is totally new bird here in JB, should ask her frens for help? Once i have cfm my next trip i shall sms her again, hope this time don't failed me !:D:D

Oh bro, no wonder her SIM card value finished so fast! I think there could be other bros who sms her also from SG, so she was telling me the truth when she says her SIM card value is down. Every sen or cts to her counts.

Thanks for your understanding bro. :o

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 10:28 PM
bro, ask her cut down sms oversea ! as for me one sms cost me $0.15 so far i have smsed her 13 nos no wonder i also need to top up? Btw, bro seems like u are not just a fren to her ?? :confused::D who care right i need is good service ?:)

lugi
11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
bro, ask her cut down sms oversea ! as for me one sms cost me $0.15 so far i have smsed her 13 nos no wonder i also need to top up?

Why do you need to sms her 13 times to set up an appointment. Usually 2 or 3 times will do the trick. If she has replied to most of your sms and still an appointment is not made, then she may think that you are not serious in getting her services. Her little heart pain pain after so much money gone for the sent sms yet no appointment. Maybe kena blacklisted.:eek::p

All the best bro! :D

Goatslooter
11-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Why do you need to sms her 13 times to set up an appointment. Usually 2 or 3 times will do the trick. If she has replied to most of your sms and still an appointment is not made, then she may think that you are not serious in getting her services. Her little heart pain pain after so much money gone for the sent sms yet no appointment. Maybe kena blacklisted.:eek::p

All the best bro! :D

ha..ha....just casual sms la to know more about her! it will be good when meet her and test out her massage skill, may be end of the week or next ! :)

lugi
12-10-2011, 12:28 AM

Cons: Not willing to do other locations as not familiar with pla

Ideal For:

Bros in the city centre with time to spare
SG bros who come over to service their car or pump petrol
Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :D

A good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur is just a call away. PM me for her contact now! (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)

Kingstone
12-10-2011, 07:43 AM

Ideal For:

Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :D

A good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur is just a call away. PM me for her contact now! (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)

bro. Can share contact. Thanks.

MartinGG
12-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Can outcall to hotel ?

lugi
12-10-2011, 11:14 AM

Location: Can do outcall, but only to Johor City Centre Area.

Ideal For:

mermaidstv
12-10-2011, 11:30 AM
bro http://mermaids.tv/ 30 min 500 1 h 800 for massage

not cheap

To all bros who think her charges are too high, please just leave this thread alone then. She is just trying to earn a living, or else you can try to negotiate with her? Or perhaps share your contacts who provide the cheap massage?

She is for those bros who don't mind a discreet good and hard massage from a young gal. She is also a good conversationalist and won't make you feel bored.

Cheers

lugi
12-10-2011, 11:51 AM
bro http://mermaids.tv/ 30 min 500 1 h 800 for massage

not cheap

I do not know what you are talking about. :confused:

mermaidstv
12-10-2011, 12:54 PM
http://mermaids.tv/ have professional massage and strip in one package

Goatslooter
12-10-2011, 01:57 PM
pls do not post any un-related threads so that no to confuse ppls ? we must be objectively on the above topic. :)

mermaidstv
12-10-2011, 02:03 PM
i am talking about massage in JB
objectively on the above topic

is it not?

it is pls do not post any un-related threads so that no to confuse ppls ? we must be objectively on the above topic. :)

lugi
12-10-2011, 02:18 PM

is it not?

it is

I already have your word that you will stop posting on this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Goatslooter
12-10-2011, 03:26 PM

is it not?

it is

bro, in one way u r right ! but be subjective to zoom in the Viet massage lady Trang? we are here to help her just like bro Lugi has mentioned many times. Thks. :)

lugi
12-10-2011, 05:17 PM

Ideal For:
-Bros in the city centre with time to spare
-SG bros who come over to service their car or pump petrol
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact)

lugi
12-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Another batch of PMs cleared... ;)

lugi
13-10-2011, 11:18 AM

Ideal For:
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :D

lugi
13-10-2011, 10:08 PM

Cons: Not willing to do other locations as not familiar with place:D

lugi
14-10-2011, 01:41 AM
TGIF!!!

It's the end of the week! Treat yourself to a good and hard massage by a trained SYT masseur to soothe the aches in your body, right in the comfort of your hotel room if you are in Johor City Centre Area.

PM me now for a wonderful time!!! :D

lugi
14-10-2011, 08:40 AM
TGIF!!!

It's the end of the week! Treat yourself to a good and hard massage by a SYT trained masseur to soothe the aches in your body, right in the comfort of your hotel room if you are in Johor City Centre Area.

PM me now for a wonderful time!!! :D

lugi
14-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Bros who have received Trang's services, please provide FR to help her.

Thanks.

Meanwhile, PM me for her contact!

Goatslooter
14-10-2011, 11:17 PM
i will do a short FR after I tested her skill, likely tmr :D

lugi
14-10-2011, 11:35 PM
i will do a short FR after I tested her skill, likely tmr :D

Bro Goatslooter, fast hand fast leg lah!

I just received news from Trang that a customer tipped her for her good service! She is elated!

To the brother who tipped her, she wants to say thank you very much and that you are a true gentleman.

Please remember to provide FR to share with others your good experience. If you think she has any areas to improve on, do also pm me and let me know. She is very keen to improve herself.

Cheers!

Goatslooter
14-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Bro Goatslooter, fast hand fast leg lah!

I just received news from Trang that a customer tipped her for her good service! She is elated!

To the brother who tipped her, she wants to say thank you very much and that you are a true gentleman.

Please remember to provide FR to share with others your good experience. If you think she has any areas to improve on, do also pm me and let me know. She is very keen to improve herself.

Cheers!

Tipped her can be many reasons bro,,,,:)
i have placed my booking, I have been massaged by PRC gils, Traditional Thai, Sabah gils, local gils, i should know how to judge how good is she? :D

lugi
14-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Tipped her can be many reasons bro,,,,:)
i have placed my booking, I have been massaged by PRC gils, Traditional Thai, Sabah gils, local gils, i should know how to judge how good is she? :D

Great bro, she is extremely receptive to feedback and do share with her after the session.

She is really a very genuine and sincere SYT masseur. :D

Goatslooter
15-10-2011, 12:02 AM
wow! what happen i kena shock ! addicted to her massage skill, every week need to massage by her fingers? how har? :eek: how long she would stay here ?:)

lugi
15-10-2011, 12:27 AM
wow! what happen i kena shock ! addicted to her massage skill, every week need to massage by her fingers? how har? :eek: how long she would stay here ?:)

if you go back week after week, she will love you deep deep. :D

I think she is going back end of the month or in early November.

lugi
15-10-2011, 02:01 AM
Be Pampered This Weekend By A Trained SYT Masseur!!!

Ideal For:
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact)

PM me for her contact now! (No Indian Bros. Sorry.)

Hey bros who tried out her services, please provide FR leh... :D

calvin_wyf
15-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks Bro Lugi for the contact..As promise to bro...

So this is the FR

Jus now has a massage section with her..she quite okie..talk with her alots..and Quite got those GFE feel...hehehe..

Name: Tring Lim (she is a Viet Chinese.)
Massage: 8/10 (for me is okie la,But dunno other how la.)
Look: 7/10 (Quite Ok to view with cloths on)
Body: 7/10 (Baby Fat)
Boobs: C cup (with cloth on la,VERY BIG!!!)
Extras: NOt ask her..cos she quite rushing..
Location: Can do outcall, but only to Johor City Centre Area.(she Prefer is around New York Hotel area or Embassy hotel,that she says..
Others: Sweet, GFE, Good conversationalist,Good Massage
Damage:RM100 for 1.5 hour
RTF : SURE..

lugi
15-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Thanks Bro Lugi for the contact..As promise to bro...

So this is the FR

Jus now has a massage section with her..she quite okie..talk with her alots..and Quite got those GFE feel...hehehe..

Name: Tring Lim (she is a Viet Chinese.)
Massage: 8/10 (for me is okie la,But dunno other how la.)
Look: 7/10 (Quite Ok to view with cloths on)
Body: 7/10 (Baby Fat)
Boobs: C cup (with cloth on la,VERY BIG!!!)
Extras: NOt ask her..cos she quite rushing..
Location: Can do outcall, but only to Johor City Centre Area.(she Prefer is around New York Hotel area or Embassy hotel,that she says..
Others: Sweet, GFE, Good conversationalist,Good Massage
RTF : SURE..

Dear Bro,

Thanks for the FR.

However, her name is Trang leh, not Tring Lim. :D

Otherwise agree with the rest of the FR though I would rate the massage even higher as it really worked wonders on me.

Up you 10 pts bro! RTM soon! :D

lugi
15-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Feeling Bored This Weekend?

Why Not Be Pampered By A Trained SYT Masseur!!!

Ideal For:
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :D

Hey bros who tried out her services, please provide FR leh... my 10 humble points waiting for you.... :p

newbie80
15-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi bro,

PMed u alrea hope to hear from you soon, maybe will try arrange a session with her later

lugi
15-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Bros who have been given Trang's contact, what are you waiting for? This is the weekend! Fast Hand Fast Leg do booking! :D:p

AslanDeLion
15-10-2011, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=lugi;6455542]Bros who have been given Trang's contact, what are you waiting for? This is the weekend! Fast Hand Fast Leg do booking! :D:p[/QUOTE

Bro, can I have her ctc no pls.....

lugi
15-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Trang would like to tell bros that her SIM card has again run out of money. She is going to get it top up real soon and if you SMS her and have not received a reply, please be patient. She'll reply in a short while!:)

Goatslooter
15-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Just have a 1.5 hrs session with Trang, she told me she just woke up due to late work last night at one of the PUB till mid-night. I say no prob.
I fetched her to a nearby hotel within 5 mins drive, she is quite comfortable with my arrangement, she told me she surf from net the location of this hotel.
Since we have already sms quite sometime so no problem in communication, we chatted along the way to hotel......she told me by right she suppose to go back end of Oct, likely she might extend her stay for another month till Nov if she earn more here ? to extend the stay she needs to fort out Rm700 to the agent.
To what i heard from her sincere talk, basically she wants to earn as much as she can by her two bare hands only! She works full time at night and part time massage during the day, very hard working girl i should say.

I'm here 3rd customer so far, this is my short FR of her service

Name: Trang Lam Thuy
Height: 1.67m (she told me)
Massage: 7.5 /10 ( her strength to me is moderate, i like her massage on my lower legs, she is hardworking no idling is the bonus point)
Look: 8/10 (with light make up, wearing T shirt n short I like the way she is)
Body: 8/10 (quite proportion not too tall and fat, good complexion, a bit of curly hair on her hands)
Boobs: B+~C cup (v matching with her body side)
Extras: upon request, market price
General Appearance : quite a Sweet, GFE girl.
Damage: RM100 for 1.5 hour (non stop except some bros sms her and she has to reply)
RTM : not sure ! reason, i feel that her massage is passable, base on the rate of 100 + the room fee of 40~50, in total 140~150, as compare to other prof massage joints abt 110~120 for 1.5 hrs room incl. we have to top up a bit and most troublesome part is we have to book our own room check in check out ! If suay suay happen to meet some friends or relatives check in together ?? wah penz ! passport will be suspended ? :eek: ( this is my own personal view, not to mislead or offend anybody here, frankly speaking she is a nice and humble young lady)

lugi
15-10-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm here 3rd customer so far, this is my short FR of her service

Height: 1.67m (she told me)
Massage: 7.5 /10 ( her strength to me is moderate, i like her massage on my lower legs, she is hardworking no idling is the bonus point)
Look: 8/10 (with light make up, wearing T shirt n short I like the way she is)
Body: 8/10 (quite proportion not too tall and fat, good complexion, a bit of curly hair on her hands)
Boobs: B+~C cup (v matching with her body side)
Extras: upon request, market price
General Appearance : quite a Sweet, GFE girl.
Damage: RM100 for 1.5 hour (non stop except some bros sms her and she has to reply)
RTM : not sure ! reason, i feel that her massage is passable, base on the rate of 100 + the room fee of 40~50, in total 140~150, as compare to other prof massage joints abt 110~120 for 1.5 hrs room incl. we have to top up a bit and most troublesome part is we have to book our own room check in check out ! If suay suay happen to meet some friends or relatives check in together ?? wah penz ! passport will be suspended ? :eek: ( this is my own personal view, not to mislead or offend anybody here, frankly speaking she is a nice and humble young lady)

Thanks bro for your FR.

When my power is up, will up you my 10 humble points. :)

Bros who contact her can just address her as Trang

Bro, touch wood lah, you won't be so suay. Her plus point is that she is able to do outcall service for brothers who want to be discreet.

Cheers!

Goatslooter
15-10-2011, 06:51 PM
ya, my mistake ! too detail FR? should address just her sir name will do? i thought this is to respect her ? cos she is just doing her up most service for bros here. :)

lugi
15-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Feeling Bored This Weekend?

Why Not Be Pampered By A Trained SYT Masseur!!!

Language: English, Vietnamese

Ideal For:

Hey bros who tried out her services, please provide FR leh... my 10 humble points waiting for you....

lugi
15-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Feedback from bros that Trang definitely is a hardworking and sincere masseur, who really takes pride with her work.

She also is a good conversationalist, which gives you the GFE.

So for bros who have her contacts, what are you waiting for:confused:

Lai Lai Lai, Massage Ah!!!

lugi
16-10-2011, 12:29 AM
Its Sunday! Get Refreshed For The Coming Week!

Be Pampered By A Trained SYT Masseur!!!

Ideal For:

Bros who tried out her services, please provide FR leh... my 10 humble points waiting for you....

222nge
16-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Tks TS for sharing her ctc.
Tried her 2 days' back when in JB.Called her and arranged to pick her up near New York Hotel.First impression...SYT,cute and sweet looking,spoke little English.Here are my ratings:

Looks 7.0/10,cute sweet looking
Body:7.0/10,good figure but with some tummy fat
Boobs:should be at least "B" with cloth on
Massage:7.8/10,skillful,quite good
Attitude:8.0/10,hardworking and friendly
Other Svc:didn't ask
RTM:yes

lugi
16-10-2011, 09:55 AM
Tks TS for sharing her ctc.
Tried her 2 days' back when in JB.Called her and arranged to pick her up near New York Hotel.First impression...SYT,cute and sweet looking,spoke little English.Here are my ratings:

Looks 7.0/10,cute sweet looking
Body:7.0/10,good figure but with some tummy fat
Boobs:should be at least "B" with cloth on
Massage:7.8/10,skillful,quite good
Attitude:8.0/10,hardworking and friendly
Other Svc:didn't ask
RTM:yes

Bro,

Thanks for posting FR!

Will up you my 10 humble points when my power is back.

RTM soon! :D

newbie80
17-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Had a session with Trang after getting contact from TS the day before on Sat noon

FR as below,will skip the details already mentioned by TS

Look: 7/10 (Typical sweet girl look for her age)
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7.8/10

For me it was an enjoyable session massage which was hard and good. After she started 5 mins she asked whether the strength was ok, so I guess she can go harder if needed. The essential massage strokes were there and one can see she has received proper training. I was surprised for someone her age, the massage is ok, and she really is a hardworking and sincere girl. Time passed fairly quickly while chatting with her and my 1.5 hrs was up, quite sad it ended so soon (maybe will go for 2 hr session next time? :p)

For bros who are looking for an alternate version of good massage by a young girl, highly recommended to give Trang a try

limsuhup
17-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Bro,

Thanks for posting FR!

Will up you my 10 humble points when my power is back.

RTM soon! :D

Bro,

Pm u but no reply.

lugi
17-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Be Pampered By A SYT Trained Masseur

Ideal For:

Bros who tried out her services, please provide FR leh... my 10 humble points waiting for you....

lugi
17-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Had a session with Trang after getting contact from TS the day before on Sat noon

FR as below,will skip the details already mentioned by TS

Look: 7/10 (Typical sweet girl look for her age)
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7.8/10

For me it was an enjoyable session massage which was hard and good. After she started 5 mins she asked whether the strength was ok, so I guess she can go harder if needed. The essential massage strokes were there and one can see she has received proper training. I was surprised for someone her age, the massage is ok, and she really is a hardworking and sincere girl. Time passed fairly quickly while chatting with her and my 1.5 hrs was up, quite sad it ended so soon (maybe will go for 2 hr session next time? :p)

For bros who are looking for an alternate version of good massage by a young girl, highly recommended to give Trang a try

Thanks bro for the good FR!

She gives a good massage and makes you feel at ease. Makes you want to go back to her for more.

Will up you with my humble 10 points once my power is up again!

Do RTM soon... :D
Cheers!

lugi
17-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Be Pampered By A Trained SYT Masseur

Ideal For:

Bros who have tried her services have all commented that she is worth to RTM.

A hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for? :D

PM me today!

lugi
18-10-2011, 10:03 AM
What to do on a Tuesday huh?

No need to think, get your body soothed by a SYT trained masseur ...

PM me now.. :D

HardCore77
18-10-2011, 10:14 AM
lol...ha ha ha ha

lugi
18-10-2011, 01:18 PM

Ideal For:

A hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for?

PM me today!

lugi
18-10-2011, 07:31 PM
Cool nice weather! Coupled with a massage by a SYT, it would be paradise. :D

PM me now! :p

lugi
18-10-2011, 11:15 PM
Bros who have have enjoyed Trang's massage, please post your FR leh... my 10 humble points waiting for you... :p

lugi
19-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Today is Wednesday, Middle of the Week!!!

Not beginning of the week, neither is it end of the week

Not Here Not There leh... So How? Do What Ah?

Easy Leh... Don't Need To Think So Much....

Go For A Hard and Good Massage by A SYT Trained Masseur Lor...:D

PM Me For Contact!:p

lugi
19-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Wonderful weather for laying in bed and getting your body aches soothed...

By A SYT Trained Masseur that others have been saying provides excellent service...:D

PM Me For Contact!

lugi
19-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Where Are All The FRs???

Bros don't shy leh... my 10 points waiting to be given out... :p

lugi
19-10-2011, 08:12 PM

Ideal For:

A hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for?

PM me today!

brox699
19-10-2011, 11:25 PM
can pm me the contact for the viet msg ?:)

lugi
19-10-2011, 11:42 PM
can pm me the contact for the viet msg ?:)

Hi bro,

PM you already. :)

lugi
20-10-2011, 10:20 AM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

lugi
20-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Today was feeling bored, went back for massage with this SYT.

It was certainly a great sessio, perhaps she knows how hard a massage I can take. She remembers all my sore areas and really gave them a good rub down.
The GFE was as strong as ever and I really liked talking to her as she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed.

I feel that there was an improvement overall, as she is now more settled and is not so daunted with the living environment. Perhaps bros who have used her services also gave her feedback.

As I felt so comfortable with her, I decided to be cheeky and ask if she has any surprises for me. She just smile and then proceeded to give my little bro a good workout. It was a slow and sensual one and as I was already very relaxed and comfortable, I emptied a big load and shuddered a little. haha :D

I forgot to ask her how much the hj was but anyway, I gave her RM170. She immediately said that the session was free for me as she had charged me a higher price the first time. I told her that it is ok as I was very happy with her services, I think that RM180 is not a high price to pay for 1.5 hour session. (to me, I felt that the session is RM150 and I gave tips of RM20)

Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B+
Looks: 7.5 /10 (Cute look)
Damage: RM80 for 1 hour; RM100 for 1.5 hour, Hotel not included.
HJ: I paid RM80, please negotiate with her directly
BJ: Did not try

Bros who want to be massaged by a SYT trained masseur, do PM me.

Bros who have already shiok shiok with her, please provide the FRs to help her

lugi
21-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Just noticed that there some typo errors in my FR.

I paid RM170 for the session.

Please note that it is how I worked out the amount to pay. Session 1.5 hrs (RM100) + HJ (RM50) + Tips (RM20)

Bros who pm me, thanks for pointing out the error. You may negotiate with her

lugi
21-10-2011, 11:05 AM
TGIF !!!

It's the weekend again!!!

So what are your plans this weekend?

No plans yet? Feeling bored?

How about getting a massage by a SYT trained masseur and experiencing excellent GFE?

Sounds good?

PM me now!!! :D

lugi
21-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Wonderful weather for laying in bed and getting your body aches soothed...

By A SYT Trained Masseur that others have been saying provides excellent service...

PM Me For Contact! :D

lugi
21-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Slots available for booking during the weekend!!!

Feeling bored in your hotel room???

PM me now! :D

lugi
21-10-2011, 11:48 PM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

lugi
24-10-2011, 02:03 AM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

sweep
24-10-2011, 02:15 AM
how to contact the girl u mention,whers the location

mansee77
24-10-2011, 10:59 AM
thanks to bro lugi for trang's contact last thur n i sms her n arranged for a slot on sat morning at 1030.

but due to an accident at clementi, PIE was really jammed and i was late for the appointment..and the worst part was my stupid gps played me out as i can't locate embassy hotel...so i drove to new york hotel and trang walked over...it was only when she was sitting in the car and point out that i realised embassy hotel is on the same road and diagonally across.

trang directd me to neverland hotel ( rate is 42 for 2 hr ) but the rooms are all occupied n i've to wait till 1230 so we crossed the road to have our breakfast...she likes the beef noodle.

decided not to wait n drive around to look for another place n found grand sentosa hotel at taman sentosa...it' a brand new hotel n rate is 60 for 3 hrs.

massage was good and she is a pleasant girl to talk to...found out she just graduated from college in oct last year. she is new in doing hj so i've to teach her some different strokes/ways of doing it and after i told hr that i'd download a " how to give a perfect handjob" from the internet she said she understand written english an ask me if i could get her a copy so that she can learn and improve...

so this sat i'll be back with a " training manual" and become her model for her to practise her new kung fu...but she won't not bee staying long as she said she might be going back next month.

overall a relaxing and satisfying sat outing for an old uncle...btw i starting chionging in the early 70's...almost 40 yr ago

lugi
24-10-2011, 11:15 AM
thanks to bro lugi for trang's contact last thur n i sms her n arranged for a slot on sat morning at 1030.

but due to an accident at clementi, PIE was really jammed and i was late for the appointment..and the worst part was my stupid gps played me out as i can't locate embassy hotel...so i drove to new york hotel and trang walked over...it was only when she was sitting in the car and point out that i realised embassy hotel is on the same road and diagonally across.

trang directd me to neverland hotel ( rate is 42 for 2 hr ) but the rooms are all occupied n i've to wait till 1230 so we crossed the road to have our breakfast...she likes the beef noodle.

decided not to wait n drive around to look for another place n found grand sentosa hotel at taman sentosa...it' a brand new hotel n rate is 60 for 3 hrs.

massage was good and she is a pleasant girl to talk to...found out she just graduated from college in oct last year. she is new in doing hj so i've to teach her some different strokes/ways of doing it and after i told hr that i'd download a " how to give a perfect handjob" from the internet she said she understand written english an ask me if i could get her a copy so that she can learn and improve...

so this sat i'll be back with a " training manual" and become her model for her to practise her new kung fu...but she won't not bee staying long as she said she might be going back next month.

overall a relaxing and satisfying sat outing for an old uncle...btw i starting chionging in the early 70's...almost 40 yr ago

Dear Bro Mansee77,

Thank you very much for this FR.

If you could give her some ratings, it would certainly help her.

She is really a very conscientious gal and I am sure your manual will be a great help to her. :D

She must be eagerly looking forward to your return next saturday...

Though I think you are not into the reputation points thing, I have nevertheless given up a humble 10 points for sharing...

Cheers!

J.Bonk.003
24-10-2011, 12:18 PM

I have a hotel thread. You can check them out before your next appointment

lugi
24-10-2011, 01:46 PM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

lugi
24-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Just found that someone zapped me 5 reputation points without leaving name or comments.

Such a coward :mad:

kallozz
24-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Just found that someone zapped me 5 reputation points without leaving name or comments.

Bro...pm me trang ctct no...tq... ;)

J.Bonk.003
24-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Too bad I upped your pts already, can't do again.

lugi
24-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Too bad I upped your pts already, can't do again.

Thanks for supporting this thread.:)

lugi
24-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Bro...pm me trang ctct no...tq... ;)

Contact sent. :)

lugi
25-10-2011, 12:46 AM
It's the eve of the public holiday!

What are your plans?

Get into the holiday mood with a hard and good massage by a trained SYT masseur

PM me today! :D

lugi
25-10-2011, 11:59 AM

Extras: Please negotiate with her

Ideal For:

PM me today!

mansee77
25-10-2011, 12:15 PM
Dear Bro Mansee77,

Thank you very much for this FR.

If you could give her some ratings, it would certainly help her.

She is really a very conscientious gal and I am sure your manual will be a great help to her. :D

She must be eagerly looking forward to your return next saturday...

Though I think you are not into the reputation points thing, I have nevertheless given up a humble 10 points for sharing...

Cheers!

bro lugi,

giving rating is very subjective, let's just say that my return this sat means that i find trang's massage and service as value for money as well as $$ well spent.

after the massage we were strolling around the newly half opened sentosa plaza as there is some time left before her next appt at 2 pm...she even help me ( snr citizen ) crossed the road.

i told her that i'll be going to vietnam again early next year ( i've been there 5x in the past 2 years ) and will give her a call when i'm up there.

thanks again bro for the contact

mansee77
25-10-2011, 12:19 PM
I have a hotel thread. You can check them out before your next appointment

thank you bro J Bonk for the link...it sure will come in handy...me going with another old friend to hatyai next month...cheers

lugi
25-10-2011, 12:24 PM
bro lugi,

giving rating is very subjective, let's just say that my return this sat means that i find trang's massage and service as value for money as well as $$ well spent.

after the massage we were strolling around the newly half opened sentosa plaza as there is some time left before her next appt at 2 pm...she even help me ( snr citizen ) crossed the road.

i told her that i'll be going to vietnam again early next year ( i've been there 5x in the past 2 years ) and will give her a call when i'm up there.

thanks again bro for the contact

Thanks Bro Mansee77

Great to know that you find Trang services good and value for money. I find her a sweet, nice and considerate gal as well.

Cheers!

lugi
25-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Good evening everyone!

You don't have to work tomorrow, so why not enjoy a soothing and relaxing massage tonite? :p

PM me now!

lugi
26-10-2011, 01:32 AM
Happy Holiday Everyone!!!

Trang would like to thank everyone for their great support and she hope to see you come for massage soon again.. :D

Cheers!

lugi
27-10-2011, 03:03 AM

Ideal For:

A hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for? (No Indian Bros)

PM me today!

gooikc
27-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi bro can share contact n the place

HC_LOVER
28-10-2011, 07:57 AM
May I have the contact please.

Many thanks and regards

lugi
28-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Trang is back today!

She had to take a day off yesterday to settle some matters and she is open for bookings now!

You can contact her for your preferred slot now!

Bros who want a hard and good massage by a trained SYT masseur, PM me today! (No Indian bros please)

sporesun
29-10-2011, 12:27 AM
Tried this Viet girl massage today and she is hardworking and have a good skill.
will try her again if have enough $$$ and chance.

Btw, heard that she leaving soon...please grab this golden opportunity before it too late...:p

Not easy to find such a good Viet girl in JB for this kind of massage skill.

Tak Boleh tahan liao...need to ZzzzZz...

lugi
29-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Tried this Viet girl massage today and she is hardworking and have a good skill.
will try her again if have enough $$$ and chance.

Btw, heard that she leaving soon...please grab this golden opportunity before it too late...:p

Not easy to find such a good Viet girl in JB for this kind of massage skill.

Tak Boleh tahan liao...need to ZzzzZz...

Thanks Bro for the FR.

Indeed, where to find this kind of nice, sweet and considerate girl who is able to give a good massage? :)

Up you my humble 10pts

lugi
29-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Trang will be going back in the middle of next week.

For Bros who have yet to sample her massage, please hesitate no more!

PM me now!

lugi
30-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Trang will be going back in the middle of next week.

For Bros who have yet to sample her massage, please hesitate no more!

PM me now!

lugi
02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Dear Bros,

Trang has returned home and would like to thank all bros who had supported her during her time here.

If any of you are intending to travel to Ho Chi Minh City and need a good massage as well as a guide around the place, you may PM me for her Vietnam contact.

When she returns in the future, I will definitely update again.

Cheers!

lugi
24-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Dear Bros,

Trang has returned and is looking for your support.

For those of you who has missed out on her services last time, please make your booking early this time.

Cheers!

hornylee
24-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Dear Bros,

Trang has returned and is looking for your support.

For those of you who has missed out on her services last time, please make your booking early this time.

Cheers!

Bro,Can pm me to ctc?

lugi
24-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Bro,Can pm me to ctc?

Please check your PM.

hornylee
24-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Please check your PM.

Thnks bro for sharing her no.

lugi
24-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Contacts given out to all who PM me.

Don't miss out on the opportunity to try her services as it is even better than before as she now feels more comfortable here.

PM me now!:D

lugi
25-11-2011, 11:02 AM

Sweet, Cute, GFE, Good conversationalist, Hard and Good Massage

Ideal For:

A hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for? (No Indian Bros)

lugi
25-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Good Evening Everyone!!!

Weekend Got Plans Or Not?

Why Not Be Pampered By A Trained SYT Masseur !

Ideal For:
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :p

lugi
25-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Contacts given out... where are the FRs?

Don't shy Don't shy.. My 10 points awaiting you... :p:D

lugi
26-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Good Evening Everyone!!!

Ideal For:
-Bros who want to pamper their GF (though you'll need to explain how you got the contact) :p

porn1000
26-11-2011, 11:07 PM
Good Evening Everyone!!!

Ideal For:

can gv me contact ? now can meet her up ?

lugi
27-11-2011, 10:50 PM
All contacts given out.

Brothers who have tried her services, please provide FR to help her leh... :D

hornylee
28-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Was wondering how she look like..til now not much fr

lugi
28-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Was wondering how she look like..til now not much fr

Wah bro, you still not yet try ah?

From what U know, she has many repeat customers, and some even asking her to be their gf.

So I think her looks should be ok? Go feel some viet loving today! :D

hornylee
28-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Try trang today..

It was my first time to try vietnamese massage.It feels great..
Never experience this kind of feeling before.. it was a damn 'hot' massage!

she was wearing a 'low cut' top and short when doing massage.
Damn.. looking at her make my didi stand,especially her body shape.

her body shape is just fxxking hot!

When turn over,face facing ceiling.i can see her big asset when she bent down doing massage.It is so sexy..
it make me feel horny and wanna hug her tightly..

her attitude is good and very gfe..

abt the ending...

it is between you and her chemistry..

anyway,who cares abt the ending since her massage is already worth it.

the good thing abt doing massage in a hotel room is,we get more privacy,feel comfortable.

she told me she will be going back soon and will stop doing massage..
and will continue her study at her hometown..
she is a nice girl who try to earn some money for her studying..

so bro who want to try vietnamese massage,don wait liao..
it is a very good & new experience..

good things never last..

safilo
28-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Today, feel like to massage...SMS Trang for the confirmation... set up to meet her around 5pm... Sharp 5pm she appear in front of door...

As per hornylee... yeah she was wearing a 'low cut' top and short
Her body shape is just fxxking hot! Quite pretty face and fair...

Here the FR:

Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Massage : 9/10 (Very Good and Hard but like it... new to me she using 'hot stone' )
Damage: RM100 for 1.5 hour

And the ending,
Give her hugs like don't want to let her go hahaha....
she said got another client maybe it you (hornylee) hehe..;)

Btw thanks Bro Lugi for sharing contact with me..don't forget your 10points :p:D

hornylee
28-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Today, feel like to massage...SMS Trang for the confirmation... set up to meet her around 5pm... Sharp 5pm she appear in front of door...

Here the FR:

Massage : 9/10 (Very Good and Hard but like it... new to me she using 'hot stone' )

And the ending,

Btw thanks Bro Lugi for sharing contact with me..don't forget your 10points :p:D

Very obvious ..it me,dude.
I am her customer b4 you.
She told me she only do two customer per day.
So bros,better fast hand fast leg call her up.
;)

lugi
29-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Try trang today..

It was my first time to try vietnamese massage.It feels great..
Never experience this kind of feeling before.. it was a damn 'hot' massage!

she was wearing a 'low cut' top and short when doing massage.
Damn.. looking at her make my didi stand,especially her body shape.

her body shape is just fxxking hot!

When turn over,face facing ceiling.i can see her big asset when she bent down doing massage.It is so sexy..
it make me feel horny and wanna hug her tightly..

her attitude is good and very gfe..

abt the ending...

it is between you and her chemistry..

anyway,who cares abt the ending since her massage is already worth it.

the good thing abt doing massage in a hotel room is,we get more privacy,feel comfortable.

she told me she will be going back soon and will stop doing massage..
and will continue her study at her hometown..
she is a nice girl who try to earn some money for her studying..

so bro who want to try vietnamese massage,don wait liao..
it is a very good & new experience..

good things never last..

Thanks for the FR!

Glad that you enjoyed it.

Agree good things never last, but you can revisit a few more times before she go back. :D

lugi
29-11-2011, 09:46 PM

Here the FR:

And the ending,

Thanks for the great FR bro safilo.

I will up you my 10 pts when i recover, just upz bro hornylee, this time he beat you to it. haha

Hug and don want let go? Easy leh, come back and hug a few more times... haha

Masterdebater
30-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Here is my FR. Thanks for the contact bro lugi!

Like everything everyone said before she's good and hardworking. Since I was after a good massage I was not disappointed. I didn't request for any extras so no comment there.

Her technique is pretty good and I would recommend to anyone wanting to try a good hard massage.

StupicOne
30-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Bro,

I have sent you a PM for her contact. Please share. Cheers

lugi
01-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Contact sent out to all! :D

lugi
01-12-2011, 06:08 PM
How about some Viet Lovin' tonite?

How about experiencing soft tender hands giving a hard massage?

And top it all, a SYT with a fxxking HOT body (as some bros say)?

StupicOne
02-12-2011, 01:03 AM
TS, I was in JB this afternoon and had SMS her a few times in different time but she never reply. So disappointed.

lugi
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
TS, I was in JB this afternoon and had SMS her a few times in different time but she never reply. So disappointed.

Oh... don know what happened... could be full booking maybe...

Let me check with her... u PM me your mobile no. and I check with her?

This never happened before. :confused:

StupicOne
03-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Bro,

Thanks for the offer. The number is my JB phone card which I had just brought and cannot remember. If she can check her message at about 4pm and 6+pm it will be me. Fully book should also reply mah. :eek:

shock1986
03-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Check ur pm lugi bro

222nge
04-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Was in JB yesterday and try to hv a massage session for my RTM but she told me that she has been fully booked for the day.
No choice went to TianYu for a massage session instead.

lugi
04-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Was in JB yesterday and try to hv a massage session for my RTM but she told me that she has been fully booked for the day.
No choice went to TianYu for a massage session instead.

Hey bro, don give up!

Yes, indeed she's been busy as there are many RTMs abd also referrals.

Book your time earlier next time yah?

region
05-12-2011, 12:04 AM
I hv to find time to check her out

lugi
05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
I hv to find time to check her out

Fast hand fast leg ah.. she is going back soon.... 2 more weeks..

lugi
05-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Contacts given out!

To the bro who booked her at 6pm today but did not turn up and even switched off mobile, I think that is not a good thing to do. She had to turn down some other bookings to accommodate you.

Perhaps you may want to PM me to explain why you did not turn up and flew her aeroplane. She passed me your no. and I tried to contact you in vain as well. :mad:

safilo
06-12-2011, 04:55 PM
She now very hot like pisang panas lor....
:)

original
06-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Bro,

Can pm me the contact???
Anyway when she will be going back???

lugi
07-12-2011, 12:15 AM
Bro,

Can pm me the contact???
Anyway when she will be going back???

Check your PM!

She's going back in 2 weeks time... so fast hand fast leg ah...

lugi
07-12-2011, 01:01 AM
She now very hot like pisang panas lor....
:)

Bro Safilo,

Up you 10 pts as promised!

Cheers!

caspera
07-12-2011, 07:35 PM
bro lugi,

can pm me the contact?

thanx in advance.

lugi
09-12-2011, 12:28 AM
All contacts given out!

Where are the FRs? :p

lugi
09-12-2011, 07:33 PM
The weekend is here again!

Enjoy with a good and hard massage by a SYT trained masseuse.

100% GFE!

lugi
09-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Next week will be the last week that Trang is spending in JB.

She will probably stop work on 19 or 20th Dec and go back to Vietnam. This time for good. :(

Hope that she will really be able to realize her dreams to continue her studies.

All her regulars and for those who have experienced her good massage and gfe... please do consider to return to massage again before she leaves to show your support and appreciation for her good treatment towards you.

I will certainly do so!

Bros who have not experienced her massage, its your last chance.

PM me now!

toyotawish
09-12-2011, 10:03 PM
What a pity.....

lugi
09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
What a pity.....

Bro, don pity, book her fast hand fast leg.... :p

susumu737
10-12-2011, 12:49 AM
Good Evening Everyone!!!

Ideal For:

PLease send the contact to me

lugi
10-12-2011, 09:10 PM
PLease send the contact to me

Please check your PM!

lugi
11-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Dark and Gloomy Day Today...

Fret not.. feel the warmth of a hot stone massage by a SYT...

One more week before she leaves...

StupicOne
11-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Thanks to TS, I had the massage 2 days ago. My FR as below :

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B
Massage : 7/10
HJ :6/10 (Someone need to teach her the right movement)

I had a 1.5 hours session and I still feel that it is too short. But cannot extend as another brother had book her after that. Damage was RM100 + RM50 for the HJ. The hot stone was something refreashing and a must try. Will be seeing her again next week before she leave the shore. Enjoy the massge while she is still around. Cheers. :D

lugi
11-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks to TS, I had the massage 2 days ago. My FR as below :

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B
Massage : 7/10
HJ :6/10 (Someone need to teach her the right movement)

I had a 1.5 hours session and I still feel that it is too short. But cannot extend as another brother had book her after that. Damage was RM100 + RM50 for the HJ. The hot stone was something refreashing and a must try. Will be seeing her again next week before she leave the shore. Enjoy the massge while she is still around. Cheers. :D

Thanks Bro StupicOne for the FR.

Indeed she need some bro to teach her the right movement.

Up you my 10 humble points. ;)

lugi
12-12-2011, 08:41 PM
5 more days to go before she leaves for good!!!

PM me now!

lugi
14-12-2011, 02:26 PM
All contacts given out!

lugi
15-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Special For Today & Tomorrow Only (15 & 16 Dec)

Hot Stone Massage + Happy Ending only for 130RM !!

Duration: 1.5hrs of pure bliss

Room provided!

Location is Johor City Centre Area.

PM me now!!!:D

lugi
15-12-2011, 03:50 PM
For Chinese bros only!!!

15-12-2011, 04:33 PM
where is the location bro?

lugi
15-12-2011, 05:42 PM
where is the location bro?

Please check your PM

lugi
15-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Special For Today & Tomorrow Only (15 & 16 Dec)

Room provided!

PM me now!!! :D

lugi
16-12-2011, 12:04 AM
Special For Today 16 Dec

Room provided!

PM me now!!! :p

gooikc
16-12-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi bro can pm contact and location. Thks

lugi
16-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Contact given out to all!

ray126126
16-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Bro contact please! Thank you!!!

ray126126
16-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi bro can pm contact and location. Thks

lugi
16-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Contacts given to 2nd batch!

lugi
16-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Those bros who PM me, check your inbox!:p

Amsterdam101
16-12-2011, 08:24 PM
When is her last day?

lugi
17-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Dear all,

Trang has stopped work with effect from today.

She would like to thank everyone for their kind support. Especially to those bros who tipped her, bought her meals or gave her gifts, she is especially grateful and special thanks go out to you all.

She wishes each and everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! ;)

newcheongster
17-12-2011, 09:36 PM
any brothers have good girls recommenation for new york spa?

safilo
19-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks bro lugi for share her contact with us.. Hope.fully she will come again he:)re next year.:)

Whywhyme
10-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Pm me pls bro!

Weekend Got Plans Or Not?[/B]

Ideal For:

PM me today! :D[/QUOTE]

Luvmassa
20-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Wohoooo.....she is back. I just tried the hot stone massa as she is back!!!
Bro who tried her massa before can contact her via the old contact number given by TS

Luvmassa
21-02-2012, 03:45 PM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

dingdong123
21-02-2012, 04:13 PM
can give me the contact number?

eric cantona
21-02-2012, 04:45 PM
hard and good massage by a trained masseur, who is a SYT and gives good GFE. What are you waiting for? (No Indian Bros)

we also don't need her service bro...its like disgrace to me...

lugi
21-02-2012, 06:57 PM

Ideal For:

PM me today!:D

StupicOne
22-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Wow. This is great news. I have been waiting for her to come back. :)

hamsap6969
22-02-2012, 06:01 PM
what a good massage provided by Trang
info for all bros here is she 100% really worth it
thumb up up up..........
don't wait n waste time bro go n try her today
pm me for contact

22-02-2012, 09:56 PM
lugi bro or hamsap6969 bro, can pm me her contact nos? will she be around tmn century? thanks;)

Luvmassa
23-02-2012, 07:44 PM

Ideal For:

PM me today!

Xeda
24-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Her extras. According to her, she does FJ only too.

FJ - 120/shot, overnight 400 2shot
Massage + FJ - 220
Massage - 100 1.5 hours

Speedzone80
25-02-2012, 01:25 PM
please pm me her ctc. tq

nonesince2010
02-03-2012, 04:03 PM
please PM me her contact

phantom_lancer
05-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Her extras. According to her, she does FJ only too.

FJ - 120/shot, overnight 400 2shot
Massage + FJ - 220
Massage - 100 1.5 hours

Bro, u got try her extra? Heard from many bros that she doesn't provide any extra? Sorry hope to confirm clearly as i really wish to book her massage with extra.

Luvmassa
05-03-2012, 08:18 PM
No extra, confirmed already
Pls show your respect to her

Demonz
08-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Can pm ctc?

StupicOne
08-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Bro,

I understand that she is going back next week. Try her before she is gone again. Cheers

Xeda
08-03-2012, 09:56 PM
It's up to you whether to be able to get her extras or not.

Just sharing what info I have on her with all the bros here to make it easier for us.

Upperside
09-03-2012, 01:33 AM
can pm her contact ? need a good massage

safilo
09-03-2012, 09:43 AM
It's up to you whether to be able to get her extras or not.

Just sharing what info I have on her with all the bros here to make it easier for us.

Bro Xeda,
Your inbox already full. i think many bro asking the number from you..:)

hamsap6969
09-03-2012, 02:38 PM
guess what br?????
i have my 4 time massage from her d
she still damn good with her massage
to all smb bro don't let the chance fly within a week time
b'cox she planing not come back anymore
fyi also she not fl so just be nice with her

Nitesniper
17-03-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi can pm me her ctc? Thanks! :D

andyhalo
19-03-2012, 10:10 PM
contact pls,,thanks

Rain001
20-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Bro, may i have her contacts please? Thanks!

Mediator
20-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks to bro Lugi for Trang's contact
I miss her during her first 2 trips and I make sure to have her special hot stone massage this time
Her service and gfe is great and as per All FR written about her
She went back ard last Sunday (18 Mac) so bro here will have to wait for her return in the future so no point asking for her contact now

I treat her well and with great respect too so hopefully she will contact me when she make the trip to our country again

Cheers !!

porn1000
25-06-2012, 11:56 AM
she is back for more services........

safilo
25-06-2012, 04:05 PM

bro porn1000,
can pm me her contact. want to try her service :)
thanks in advance.

StupicOne
26-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Bro,

You sure she is back?

mytmnet
02-07-2012, 06:44 PM

can pm me her contact? thanks

xrium
22-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Anyone try Horizon Thai massage at Taman Gaya?

Need input....

thehappyman
14-02-2014, 05:46 PM
is this still available?

thehappyman
18-03-2015, 12:07 AM
anyone know where has trang gone?

RayNix
24-12-2023, 12:32 AM

hi bro can share ctc

NottiSex
28-12-2023, 10:18 PM
hi bro can share ctc

So many years ago ... still do meh?

Anyone with outcall masaage b2b contacts?

09-04-2024, 08:49 AM
what a good massage provided by Trang
info for all bros here is she 100% really worth it
thumb up up up..........
don't wait n waste time bro go n try her today
pm me for contact

can have her contact. Bros

wildpig69
18-04-2024, 11:19 AM
can have her contact. Bros

12yrs ago....:confused::confused::confused:

19-04-2024, 07:34 AM
Try Master Tong in Nusa Bestari for a good massage. The cheapest in towm... Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm...one hour of hard massage only RM 68.00

hornyxiaoboy2
29-04-2024, 07:12 PM
Guifei Spa

Location: 6/10, I forgot how i route until that road from Taman Sentosa. Plenty of parking lots outside shop

Environment: 7/10, typical thai massage entrance vibe, abit run down and aircon not very cold. 1 toilet and 1 shower only explore level 1. Friendly boss and told me got more than 10 girls

ML name: Not sure but is a short lady with short hair
Nationality: Vietnam
Looks: 7.5/10, short and cute, big natural D boobs but have baby fats, silky white and smooth skin, very bouncy butt
Massage: 8/10, her massage was surprising good, good strength and can do the thai style cracking, head and shoulders cracking was superb. Even got teasing when she use her panties to rub my ass before popping the GQ.
Service: 8/10, remove her clothes and show off her big headlights. My eyes are blinded by the flashes so can only close my eyes to enjoy her service. She starts licking my nipples and slowly down to my lower body, the whole licking session sibei sensual and she did it slowly for 10min, maybe becoz i opt out the BJ. Her tongue skill is another world when attacking my balls, the feeling is machiam like ass rimming, my hair was standing up throughout that session. Capped on and she started riding me and giving me full access to her headlights. Overall quite tight until the condom was stucked halfway when i pulled out to change position 😂. i dont do dfk so didnt request but very accommodating to any other requests. Then rest is history. The sensual part lasted 25-30min which was much longer than usual ones.

100% will come back to find her