PDA

View Full Version : panadols harms

Go4FrEE
17-11-2004, 05:44 PM
My fren, who always complain of having migrain*spelling...always take panadols..like poping vitamins like tat..now telling me..his sperm is getting lesser and lesser..and there is sign of hair falling..is it true tat panadols kill sperm ...reduce sperm..and make hair drop ah? :confused:

Wudishijimode
17-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Panadol is no good by itself. Last time I after surgery doctor got give me another kind of orange panadol more effective but damaging to internal organs and must eat on full stomache.

Anything gotta do with medicine is no good. Ask your friend to get a full body checkup instead upon knowing that it is not only occasional pain but a fervent acute pain I think.

Stress can be one of the factor also. :)

facial
17-11-2004, 10:46 PM
Any form of medications dampen the mobility and quantityof sperm. The biggest killer is still ANTIBIOTIC. It actually reduces your sex drive.

mi.chi.eru
17-11-2004, 11:54 PM
no shit!? antibiotics?

OMG :eek:

sxzx4u
18-11-2004, 02:50 PM
ever read an article b4 claiming that the panadol will stay in our body, mainly kidney for 2 years. Most doctor do not take panadol themself as they know about it.

knnccb
18-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Actually almost all medication harms certain parts of our body.

As for panadol, it will harm our kidney. Antibotic, It will harm our liver.

Just that anything that is too much is no good for the body.

As for hair loss is just a harmone in our body changes. Sometimes medication(Not just panadol) will change our hormones in our body that cause hair loss

As for sperm count, I dont know.hahaha
:D

mi.chi.eru
18-11-2004, 06:41 PM
ever read an article b4 claiming that the panadol will stay in our body, mainly kidney for 2 years. Most doctor do not take panadol themself as they know about it.

that's interesting.

Actually almost all medication harms certain parts of our body.

As for panadol, it will harm our kidney. Antibotic, It will harm our liver.

Just that anything that is too much is no good for the body.

As for hair loss is just a harmone in our body changes. Sometimes medication(Not just panadol) will change our hormones in our body that cause hair loss

As for sperm count, I dont know.hahaha

interesting info.. cheers.. the sperm count one really scared me. :D