PDA

View Full Version : Ying-WH10g17 The best I've had...

trident_14
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Bro, I've been having this WL for some time now and I must say she's worth every single penny. Best part is, if she likes you enough, she will do it raw and also CIM for you. She has one of the best ass for doggie. Pse see my humble FR

NO. WH10 G17
Nationality: Thai from Chiang Rai
Looks: 8/10 (looks like a PRC with fake eye lashes)
Body: 9/10 (a little short with nice fair complexion. Curves in the right places)
Boobs: C cup (melons arenice size. 34C. (Nice and bouncy when doing doggie)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction on this part. Can CIM if you buay tahan)
FJ:9/10 (very very accomdating to every position. Did her in the shower and also on top of her shelf table)
GFE: 9/10 (really took care of me. Ordered food for me when I was hungry.
Damage: went for 4sessions with her
RTF: 1 of the choices too.

closing_bell
08-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Nice FR but what did the girl do to you?

Bry_n
09-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Just went over tdy...okt said she went back alrdy?

trident_14
09-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Really ah? I just had her on Tuesday. Didnt mentiOn she gg back. What a waste. Was the best I had. Luckily I have her contact in SG and Thailand.

sgspycam
09-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Bro, I've been having this WL for some time now and I must say she's worth every single penny. Best part is, if she likes you enough, she will do it raw and also CIM for you. She has one of the best ass for doggie. Pse see my humble FR

NO. WH10 G17
Nationality: Thai from Chiang Rai
Looks: 8/10 (looks like a PRC with fake eye lashes)
Body: 9/10 (a little short with nice fair complexion. Curves in the right places)
Boobs: C cup (melons arenice size. 34C. (Nice and bouncy when doing doggie)
BBBJ: 9/10 (very good suction on this part. Can CIM if you buay tahan)
FJ:9/10 (very very accomdating to every position. Did her in the shower and also on top of her shelf table)
GFE: 9/10 (really took care of me. Ordered food for me when I was hungry.
Damage: went for 4sessions with her
RTF: 1 of the choices too.

bro are u serious?!!?!

RAW IS WAR!!!

trident_14
09-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Bro, I said she will do and has offered to do for me but I declined. Sad to say, I'm not a fan of the raw scene...but the rest of her services were fantastic. Maybe all women from Chiang Rai are like this?

sgspycam
09-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Bro, I said she will do and has offered to do for me but I declined. Sad to say, I'm not a fan of the raw scene...but the rest of her services were fantastic. Maybe all women from Chiang Rai are like this?

thats good to hear that u still remain on the safe side bro... i don't think all chiang rai women are like this... but lucky she gone back... its dangerous to have a RAW warrior around...

GoldmanSachs
09-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Just went over tdy...okt said she went back alrdy?

Too bad, i saw the good review and wanted to try out but too late already :(