PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Kinetics
08-10-2011, 08:33 AM
What are the tell-tale signs that your wife is having an affair outside ? I just find that there is something strange about my wife's behaviour recently. :confused:

havana
08-10-2011, 08:42 AM
No interest in SEX with U......:(

mona
08-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Check her message when she is in the shower, but be careful though. Look for sign where she used a lot of her time messaging or email. You will find out after a while.

Scooby007
08-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Tell tale signs

Unusual working patterns timing behaviour dressing etc even eating habits
Occasionally find taiji
comeback late n drunk
Or maybe not cm bk at all
More company overseas trips
New lingerie
More new stuff
Anyways if ur asking hereu most prolly oredi suspect. Sorry to say ur most prolly right

Sirrus
08-10-2011, 09:59 AM
do you gamble?
are u in debt?
anyone sick in family?
any reason to need money?

does she dress up more often or pay more attention to her looks?
why do u think she having affair?

let us know more and we can help more

goodpartner
08-10-2011, 10:06 AM
What are the tell-tale signs that your wife is having an affair outside ? I just find that there is something strange about my wife's behaviour recently. :confused:

She starts shaving her pussy.
Starts wearing sexy bra and panties.

Becoz hubby is very sensitive to these two lately :D

alan0338
08-10-2011, 12:13 PM
morning go out have hair, nyt time come back become shave :eek: :eek:

but seriously TS, if u feel something wrong, then better find someone and investigate, tis type of things better dun delay ...

acidicavex
08-10-2011, 12:27 PM
when she go out with you she dress like aunty but when she go out with friends she doll up like super model.

Go to work with more sexy clothing or dress up very nice for work (if previously she doesn't do that)

Come back later with the OT excuse.

Meetup with her Kakis more often (using kakis as excuse)

Coming back later than usual.

picking a fight out of nothing (after fight she go out to cool off)

Longer oversea trips and frenquency become more.

smiling at her Handphone.

answer call whispering and secretive.

busy deleting message.

buying sexy under garment.

a more bunch more to list

Kinetics
08-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Why am I suspecting her because she has a little of everything that are mentioned here...
Nowadays, she comes back later because of more workload. (Her reason)
She also go out more at night...drinking with her colleague and comes home tipsy. To de-stress (Her reason).
She read txt and smile back at the phone. I asked her why so happy; her reply was that her colleague sent her a very funny jike.
Previously she was all so bushy; she don't bother even I complained and wanted to sponsor her to do waxing. But now she started trimming it until it so neat that it actually turn me on.
And yes, our frequency of sex session have actually reduced but each session is more intense now. She will get all so horny and will give me a god bj before the start of the session. The way she bj is like a dog hungry for a bone. Previously, I am the only one doing the ramming but nowadays, she will always want to ride me.
Seriously, I am very confused now.....:confused:

entrust
08-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Why am I suspecting her because she has a little of everything that are mentioned here...
She also go out more at night...drinking with her colleague and comes home tipsy. To de-stress (Her reason).
She read txt and smile back at the phone. I asked her why so happy; her reply was that her colleague sent her a very funny jike.
Previously she was all so bushy; she don't bother even I complained and wanted to sponsor her to do waxing. But now she started trimming it until it so neat that it actually turn me on.
And yes, our frequency of sex session have actually reduced but each session is more intense now. She will get all so horny and will give me a god bj before the start of the session. The way she bj is like a dog hungry for a bone. Previously, I am the only one doing the ramming but nowadays, she will always want to ride me.

Red Alert! Get investigator involved! My friend almost exactly like what you describe. Now they divorced because she did have an affair. But on the other hand, have you been neglecting her? Marriage is not a once and for all thing. You've got to keep the romance going. When communication breaks or slacken, this is where problem starts. Find out the root cause of the problem. Even if you proved that she is innocent, it is still a wake up call. Try romancing her all over again. Shut any thoughts of her looking elsewhere. Get her focus back on you. If you have kids, the more you should work on it.

Do a surprise visit to pick her up. But that can also be heart wrenching if you spot something else. If she gets upset that you showed up suddenly, then its confirm that there's something brewing.

Think through what you want out of this marriage. If you treasure this marriage, you have to put effort to maintain and for now, win her back. Else, you should do some deep thoughts why you marry her.

1stTR
08-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Bro, try having a heart to heart talk before u jump to any conclusion. Woman r complicated. Cos they alway complicate issue.:D The change in her may be to get ur attention cos she felt neglected but can oso be otherwise.:rolleyes: However, before u take any action, make sure u've prepare urself for the worst.

Clark
09-10-2011, 07:11 AM
To put in shortly, any change in her usual habits is a tell tale sign. If you want to keep your marriage you should arrest the situation now by confronting her before it's too late.

jasdude
09-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Hold your horses ! Chillax and don't jump the gun . Have trust in your life partner until proven CAUGHT ! If you have gut instinct of betrayal , just hire a PI . that will solve everything you need to know ASAP . But confrontation is not advisable until proven guilty .

leaseoflife
09-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Longer oversea trips and frenquency become higher

busy deleting message.

Sound like what I hv been doing :D

nogo
09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Hey Bro Kinetics, my 2 Cents Worth. You already have and see all the little little signs. Need step is basically yours. Ask yourself, do you want to confront your own fears?? If you do than hire a PI to confirm first or do it yourself. Confronting and facing up to your fears will clear your confusion and from there you will know what's the next best step forward.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
09-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Possible tell-tale signs and behavior changes:

Seem preoccupied recently :(
Easily angry and snap at you :o
X’tremely sensational in bed :eek:

Anyway, I agreed not to jump to conclusion, further investigation is advised ;)

oleplayer
09-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Subscribe to services like mobile-spy. Make payment- download software , install onto intended mobile phone and monitor all incoming/outgoing calls and sms's. Cheaper compared to hiring PI .

goodpartner
10-10-2011, 12:19 AM

Wow...too much of a coincident if ALL the above happens out of the blue; 99% having affairs... 1% possibility that she does some of the above for you, but I can't explain the reduction in frequency of having sex with you.

Have you try ASKING her in the face?
Maybe convert all the points above as direct questions to her, why is she doing this and that now....

MonteCristo
10-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Don't assume. Find out more before you decide your course of action.

thomas83
10-10-2011, 01:33 AM
Please do not assume or jump to conclusion based on the speculations of the comments thus far, coz judging from your reply, it feels that you want to believe your wife is having an affair and you are looking for acknowledgement. if i'm wrg, my apologies. :)

Out of all the suggestions to get to the bottom of it before any concrete action is taken, i think PI is the best. it might serve to put your feelings more at ease to allow a so-called professional to handle all the ground work for you. And that might serve to avoid any ill feelings you might have about the situation from spilling out and result in confrontations, heated arguments that make the situation spin outta control emotionally.

All the best to what you decide to do in the end.

huanggua
10-10-2011, 10:18 AM
From the way you have posted I assume that you have some inkling of her infidelity. What you should do is very much dependent on whether you bear her sufficient affection to want to keep the marriage. If you want to save your marriage it is pointless and wasteful to engage a PI and highly hazardous to spend time gathering evidence pointing towards her infidelity. What you must do is to confront her and ask her if she had been dishonourablevand if it has something to do with you. If she bears you enough affection and similarly treasure the marriage she will pour out her feelings to you. You should then try to make amends. You should not wait too long. Any further delay may let the other guy get a firm hold onto her. However, if you intend to end it then get a PI to gather evidence to divorce her.

elongated
10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
She is your wife. Why should you let others take her away? Snatch her back and then decide what to do later. Give that moron son of a gun a stern warning.

Kinetics
10-10-2011, 10:44 PM
Thank you for all the feedback and comments. Another thing I found out today was that she didn't wear any panty to work today and she is still not back from work till now. :(
I will continue to monitor the situation before I take my next step.

markck
10-10-2011, 11:02 PM
bro,

If she still have sex with you, things still not that bad. At least she still love u and not with the other guy yet. However, if she stop having sex with u then u r in deep shit. Her unusual behaviour do point to that she is giving u green hat and maybe having a FB outside. Time to sit down and tallk to her bro before it is too late. Good luck bro.

goodpartner
10-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I found out today was that she didn't wear any panty to work today

Hmm....how the F did you find this out??

p.s. this question is relevant.

william99
10-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Better don't delay anymore since already got strong signals.
Wild guess won't help...:p
Try to talk to her or hire PI to get the truth.
But you must be mentally prepared.:)

Prepare for the worse BUT hope for the best...:D

sgspike
10-10-2011, 11:21 PM
No point keeping finger cross. I rather u spend a little $ on PI or spying software on her phone. If she realli does cheat on u, by showing her the evidences by PI will either make her feel guilty and come back to u or worst case she can leave u. But with the evidence u will protect urself should u realli need to fight a divorce lawsuit. Usually in such case the one suffering most is the kids. Hope to hear gd news from u.

Kinetics
11-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Hmm....how the F did you find this out??

p.s. this question is relevant.

Bro sometimes this type of thing is such that the more you want to hide the more people will find out....Both of us were getting ready to go to work this morning, suddenly she felt uncomfortable with her heels and without thinking, she bent down to do some adjustable. And at that moment of time, I just happened to turn and look at her direction;her back is facing me and from that position, I saw that she is pantyless....:(

callmebad
11-10-2011, 12:08 AM
I guess some of the signs could be she suddenly pays attention to her appearance, she turns down your sexual advance, she comes back home late

zacarie
11-10-2011, 02:50 AM
if u think she's cheating n want to hire a PI. what's the next step u wanna take after finding out? will u be able to accept the truth that it have happened. will u wnat to forgive her n continue on. or will she want to continie on after being found out? other than this tell tale signs of hanging out late. is there anything else that can really prove she is having an affair out there? as in having sex n all with another man? or is it the beginning stage of her trying to gain attention frm another man, trying to seduce/attract him? if it's just at the starting stage. there's prolly sill hope?
qns: do u guys have kids? did u neglect her in any way? have u also cheated on her?

ilovesingapore
11-10-2011, 05:50 AM
try shrimping her.

AdamKhan
11-10-2011, 08:44 AM
my heart is with you bro :( all the best

TheHornyDevilz
11-10-2011, 11:37 AM
In olden conservative china days, adulterers get caught and frownwd in pig basket one. See rhe kinds of movies with her lor. Also, pretend to fo out with baseball nay in her preaence. She ask, tell her ur bro caught his wife with kover and u going to help nash him lor.

Scare tactics mah.

LovePotion
11-10-2011, 03:38 PM
She became more hungry because she felt guilty and want to make up for her mistake?

You just screen her phone and email will do. The answers are all there.

Recently i also face alot of problem with woman. =(

Reoxy
11-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Do not sweep under the carpet unless you are prepared to see dirt.

Did YOU have sex with other women (paid or otherwise) other than your wife in the course of your marriage?

Kinetics
11-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Actually many of you are right....I am actually in 2 minds. I wanted to find out if she is having an affair outside but on the other hand if she really is having an affair outside what should I do ! Forgive her ? Divorce her ? :confused:

Chouryujin
11-10-2011, 09:46 PM
what are the tell-tale signs that your wife is having an affair outside ? I just find that there is something strange about my wife's behaviour recently. :confused:

don't be a bloody bastard! As a man, you knn go fuck around outside, now you are afraid of being made a cuckold by your wife???!!!!!!!! Get a life asshole!

qw023
11-10-2011, 09:55 PM
Actually many of you are right....I am actually in 2 minds. I wanted to find out if she is having an affair outside but on the other hand if she really is having an affair outside what should I do ! Forgive her ? Divorce her ? :confused:

Bro kinetics, you have my support. No matter what decisions you made
hope it is the right choice. Stand firm dude!

LovePotion
11-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Good and obedient girls are reliable but your life with her will be boring.

Whereas wild girls will betray you but will get you excited for a long run.

If you find out she is having an affair, even if you forgive her. You will never forget. You must expose her and control her, if not just divorce.

hotdogsoo
11-10-2011, 10:18 PM

No way to forgive the slut man!!

mrsg
11-10-2011, 10:24 PM
women are nothing but trouble. get PI to get evidence and if true, at least your assets are safe!

zacarie
11-10-2011, 10:36 PM
women are nothing but trouble. get PI to get evidence and if true, at least your assets are safe!

whoa. aint that a lil too harsh? arent man nothing but trouble too? breaking the hearts of women. and recently. causing a woman her life?
i think u may want to reconsider ur statement. it's unfair of u to say tt even if a woman did do something that caused u trouble or be heartbroken.

sgjoey
12-10-2011, 12:57 AM
TS....

If you still lust after your wife, have more frequent sex with her. Appreciate the fact that she is still attractive enough for other men to want to sleep with her, and that she's highly sexed enough to want to seek more with other men.

Sounds counterintuitive, but may maximise your chances of happiness in the long run.

And if sex with her is not enough for you, you have the best excuse to have more outside.

An open marriage may be the most ideal form of marriage for most people.

evo5speakers
12-10-2011, 03:30 AM
i definitely cannot tahan my partner having someone outside.. ego problem or what, i think i cannot take it whether i love her a lot or not..

going to a PI will cost you a few thousands of dollars but that is probably the quietest way of easing your concern. if nothing found, good for you and your wife, but if something is dug out, at least there are proper evidences to back up your claims and the matter becomes very straight forward to handle..

seekrelax
12-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Last time 1 of my friend also in ur situation ( most likely his wife in affair) instead of confront, he makes her pregnant. ( as he wanted another kid)
Her pregnancy actually save their marriage.

gentori
12-10-2011, 03:36 PM
don't be a bloody bastard! As a man, you knn go fuck around outside, now you are afraid of being made a cuckold by your wife???!!!!!!!! Get a life asshole!

So you don't mind if your wife fuck around ? Please introduce to the samsters here .

ahboyyy
12-10-2011, 04:31 PM
My take is... if she is hungry for you on bed... she is far from having an affair... maybe she is trying hard to improve the relationship with you? You should also put in some effort rather than suspecting her of having an affair...

If she doesn't even wanna kiss you or be touch by you... then the odds are higher...

LovePotion
12-10-2011, 05:07 PM

OMG, this is so true. TS, you must get a PI to scout for evidence first if not your assests will be in trouble.

I really feel sad for TS.

stone08
12-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Hire a PI! find out the truth instead of guessing here and there....

and the part about her going pantyless....wtf!
This is a serious telltale sign unless she has already been doing that in the past for u.

stone08
12-10-2011, 10:01 PM
OMG, this is so true. TS, you must get a PI to scout for evidence first if not your assests will be in trouble.

I really feel sad for TS.

yes! protect assets man! woman are protected in SG even if they have cheated...alimony, half assets ,etc....

thomas88
12-10-2011, 10:27 PM
From what you've said thus far.....I'll strongly feels that she's really having some fun outside though she still have sex with you.

I'd suggest that you do not engage any PI as it's not worth paying a few thousand dollars just to gather evidents. Get her to sit down and have a good talk with her sounding off your suspicions if you still treasure the relationship.

Sometimes, it's better not to find out the hard truth(what she really did and with who) as it'll linger in your mind forever. She might feel guilty and come back to you and be faithful cos she knows you've forgiven her.

GrandS
12-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Bro, if you dont mind, whats you and your wife age?

Maybe she is trying to re-create her younger day life style, could also be influence by her friends too.

Kinetics
14-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Thanks again for all the comments....we have managed to have a good talk about our relationship although she didn't reveal much but from what I have gathered she might be suffering from some sort of depression because she finds that I am neglecting her and at the same time she might have know someone from outside that is making her feel very wanted.
Anyway we will be going on a short trip to try and sort things out....will update your guys and gals once we are back...take care all :)

sadlonelyguyer
14-10-2011, 09:21 AM

pm me her contacts.. i can be your PI:D

TheHornyDevilz
14-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Bro,

Glad you and wifey got talk. Here's something for your thoughts.

It can't be too difficult to want to do things together with her. Afterall, you married her, right?

Start doing little things together. One day a week, go marketing or shopping together.

Also, maybe can visit the coffeeshop to have meals or just drink coffee together.

The idea is to do things together.

When you watch porn, ask her to watch together.

Get the idea?

zacarie
14-10-2011, 10:54 AM
tt's good news! all the best n enjoy ur holiday! :)

nuclearkid
14-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Bro Kinetics, sincerely hope you have things sorted out with your wife. I can feel the anguish for you, reading through your posts. Any tendencies to muck around with another married also gone, knowing what sort of pain it inflicts on another person. This thread is a good reference, at least to me, for those who are contemplating on toying with other people's wife. Don't do it, bad karma. :o

kenneth21
14-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Bro, if you can take the truth, just go to a PI. Then, decide whether you want to turn a blind eye or to forgive her. If you don't make the move 1st and if she does and somehow got divorce, you still have to pay a hefty alimony to her.

However, with evidence of her commiting adultery, alimony is not needed already. I believe this is a way to protect yourself.

Nevertheless, since you have already trash it out with your wife, i do hope that things would improve between you 2.

A marriage takes place in a day but is worth a lifetime of commitment. Do treasure it and constantly reminding each other of the milestones that you have been through. Don't take each other for granted and instead, try to create new romance which will spice up the life of you guys be it sexually or emotionally. People get bored having the same dish everyday.

PS: Its always nice to meet someone new whom is attractive, but if you can't handle the flame, it might grow into a fire that is unstoppable. So best is not to play with fire!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Thanks again for all the comments....we have managed to have a good talk about our relationship although she didn't reveal much but from what I have gathered she might be suffering from some sort of depression because she finds that I am neglecting her and at the same time she might have know someone from outside that is making her feel very wanted.Anyway we will be going on a short trip to try and sort things out....will update your guys and gals once we are back...take care all :)

Since you be going for your 2nd honeymoon with her, if possible, do not bring the usual cell phones, get a prepaid card and pass the number to a family member and call only in case of emergency. This is to prevent any possible interference or mood spolier caused by that "mother fucker someone" I am sure you won't want spoliers like she step aside to answer a call, read or reply a message. ;) This type of mother fucker son of no good motherless goat normally will increase their attacks during such trips cos they know it might be their last stand :D

Preivously with my ex-cai, there was this "trying to potong jalan loser" did the same but my ex shown me his number. So around midnight, I called him using my cai phone to inform him that we would be in fucking mode after this call to him and I switched to silent mode....This loser flooded her phone...I hope he didn't tear all his hair....Wahahahahahaha...But you don't do it cos she's your wife not your cai :D

thomas83
14-10-2011, 01:08 PM
TS, i'm glad that your wife didn't reject the idea of sitting down to talk about it. I think it is better then she didn't reveal too much in one sitting. She might have felt too exposed to do that and it may well have been too overhelming for you. I just hope you and your wife can work things out whatever she chooses to tell you truthfully in the end. It seems that you love your wife very much and your wife also seems to want to work things out. Good luck. Hope to hear a positive reply frm u when u r back. :)

goodpartner
14-10-2011, 05:47 PM
This type of mother fucker son of no good motherless goat...
LoL....what a mouthful description of the MF... :D

So around midnight, I called him using my cai phone to inform him that we would be in fucking mode after this call to him and I switched to silent mode....This loser flooded her phone...I hope he didn't tear all his hair....Wahahahahahaha...

Can sense that u still a bit sour about that MF even after doing this. Should have answer the subsequence phone calls during the actions with your Cai moaning into the phone, and u ramping her hard and make her scream with pleasure into the phone that she love you and will ditch that MF... Etc.

Toyota Honda
15-10-2011, 02:20 PM
TS,

Well done. I guess the next step will really have to depend largely on you to work things out.

If you really love your wife and she is worth your love, go all out to protect her from those guys outside. They want your wife's body only, not love them. So if you love her and still let her go, you are not doing her and yourself a favour. Probably she is right that you could have been neglecting her, and she have strayed due to depression cos she really loves you. Give her the benefit of doubt. Drive her to and from work, date her whenever you are both free, find back that feeling when you both were newly dating.

From this time onwards, let your wife a last chance to talk to that guy over the phone to clarify and end all 'inappropriate' relationship between them. Also give that guy a chance to repent. But if that guy still insistent, then you start acting. But I believe if your wife told him about you knowing everything about them, he will sure run away. Be a gentleman in all aspects.

But if she still wants to leave, let her go. Take it as the last act of loving her.

No point letting someone who loves you go, and no point preventing someone who doesn't love you from going.

I hope things wil work out just fine for you both. If you want, show your wife what I wrote, I am sure she will be willing to take some of our advice (Hey sammy boss, I never use advise or advices).

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-10-2011, 02:29 PM
.....Should have answer the subsequence phone calls during the actions with your Cai moaning into the phone, and u ramping her hard and make her scream with pleasure into the phone that she love you and will ditch that MF... Etc.

That MF last few sms were very comical but didn't wanna make him crazy cos also afraid he might do something silly :D

Sincerely hope TS able to rekindle the spark in his marriage. Good luck! ;)