PDA

View Full Version : New Spa

Stitchboy
06-10-2011, 07:55 AM
Dear all Bros,

I just saw one new Spa opened near my workplace. Will go n recee this afternoon. Stay tuned for my FR. :D

Toshiba1981
06-10-2011, 02:28 PM
bro where is your work place??

Stitchboy
06-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Dear Bro,
Just tried the spa. No special.

Clark
06-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Can share where?

Stitchboy
19-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi all bros,

According to the receptionist, there will be no specials offered. So maybe some of bros will like to try their lucks? I know one malaysian gal there who does good massage. Those looking for good massage, can pm me.
She strictly no specials.

retepoet
19-10-2011, 02:34 PM
mind to share this place, i dun mind trying :p

sequence79
19-10-2011, 11:17 PM
Dun mind trying if the gals are pretty, no special nvm

Can share location?

rooneyloh
19-10-2011, 11:20 PM
bro, can share with me the contact and location.

MamboKing
19-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Bro if this spa no special then can just put the address out, sometimes we just want some nice clean fun and good massage.

Stitchboy
20-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Ok...

The address of the new spa with no specials is as follows:

Serene Spa
Jalan Wangi (opposite MacPherson Sheng Hong Childcare Centre)
Tel : 6286 3678
Pls up me if u like her

Can really try the malaysian gal whom i tried. When i went there the first time, she is going for interview. As there are too many customers, the boss decided to let her try massage first. So i was her first customer.
She was previously from one of the massage place in Bugis but was bullied by the PRCs there. She is married to a Singaporean. She really dont do specials. Please dun ask her at all. Her massage is good.
When u tried her, just tell her that u are recommended by the person whom she massage during her interview....hahahaha

Enjoy your massage, Bros

Stitchboy
20-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Dear Bros,

Please provide MR (Massage report) once tried regardless good or bad. At least other bros can take it as reference. Thanks

blacktadpole
20-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Hey TS, you are the man!!! Thanks for sharing....so we can start caring.:D
Those bros. that checked the spot pls do a FR. Thks

gaobuzua
20-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Tried once, a prc Milf, massage is piano, would say it isn't massage at all. No strength, no techniques. paid for 30 mins session, she asked whether I'm in a hurry. Lucky only pay for 30 mins session, else waste money on such forgettable massage. Didn't asked for name, can't be bothered as will not return.

believe something else could be offered in that joint. She pull my pants down so low my whole butt was exposed, and could feel she was trying to engage some slight arousement. She didn't ask but I believe maybe other massuese might offer. Massage standard was not even close to acceptable level, even if offered alternatives also no mood to pay extra

nasilemak2
21-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing but no offence please. This place is near my work place but I never entered before. Based on the setup, I think it belongs to the chain of Massage Parlours who gives Free Mosha, Piano Massage and ask the GQ very quickly. I think they are either cooling off or are still very new. That is the reason why I never try as I had bad experience with other branches with similar setup (they have closed down). Of course this is my personal opinion and I could be proven wrong when more brothers share they actually got a good massage from there.

Stitchboy
21-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Dear all bros,

If u are looking for good massage, ask for the malaysian gal. I have forgotten her name. Maybe i will call them today n update here for the benefits for all bros.
As for the others, im not sure abt their services. Maybe the PRC are only here to earn money so their massage r not up to standard.
Try the malaysian gal n u wont regret. Will update again in the afternoon.

Devilzz
21-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Ok...

The address of the new spa with no specials is as follows:

Serene Spa
Jalan Wangi (opposite MacPherson Sheng Hong Childcare Centre)
Tel : 6286 3678
Pls up me if u like her

Can really try the malaysian gal whom i tried. When i went there the first time, she is going for interview. As there are too many customers, the boss decided to let her try massage first. So i was her first customer.
She was previously from one of the massage place in Bugis but was bullied by the PRCs there. She is married to a Singaporean. She really dont do specials. Please dun ask her at all. Her massage is good.
When u tried her, just tell her that u are recommended by the person whom she massage during her interview....hahahaha

Enjoy your massage, Bros

Bro,i still think is not too good to post their address here. You only went there once and maybe they do provide little service for regular only.You are putting their shop on radar,hope av dont visit them.Share though PM,it wont go wrong.god bless them.

neodom
21-10-2011, 12:53 PM
bro no offence....if want clean massage but u book 30mins only, wat good massage you expect? min 60mins but the best to go for good massage is at least 90mins

Tried once, a prc Milf, massage is piano, would say it isn't massage at all. No strength, no techniques. paid for 30 mins session, she asked whether I'm in a hurry. Lucky only pay for 30 mins session, else waste money on such forgettable massage. Didn't asked for name, can't be bothered as will not return.

believe something else could be offered in that joint. She pull my pants down so low my whole butt was exposed, and could feel she was trying to engage some slight arousement. She didn't ask but I believe maybe other massuese might offer. Massage standard was not even close to acceptable level, even if offered alternatives also no mood to pay extra

Stitchboy
21-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Dear Bro Devil, think it is quite impossible to have special there as there are windows on the doors of the room. The spa is clean with good massage.

mopyboy
21-10-2011, 02:39 PM
IMHO, Malaysians seem to provide much better massage than most PRC who are mostly here for a quick buck. But no offence to those PRC that really do have the skill set to flaunt and I have in fact come across some who do real good massage and not those piano types.. These are the so called Gems - good fingers coupled with good body.. but God is fair.. looks sometimes can't make it.. :D But sad to say, have since lost contact.... Cheers

Stitchboy
21-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Dear all bros,

The name of the malaysian gal is Lynn. Ask for her and u wont regret. But please respect her as she really dun no specials. Thanks

Stitchboy
21-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Finally up for the evening. Hope to see MR (massage report) soon.
See u guys on mon. Enjoy yr weekends;)

nicktrex
14-11-2011, 01:58 PM
hi bros, visited this joint over the weekends. Not as bad as soem of the bros here have described it. Overall a nice n mostly importanly is a clean place. Got a good scrub from the prc milf there(short must be on at all times- requirment); will expose ur whole butt for the mosha, quite sensual when mosha the butts and thr crack. Overall quite an ok place with easy parking too..

stevenchew_33
02-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Nice place and clean massage, with young pretty masseuses. Massage by Xiao Yu, a very tall PRC with a model figure. ;)

batty
25-05-2012, 07:26 PM
This spa was a massage parlour I went into a few months ago. I did not know about this thread before I visited it. An exPRC, now Singapore citizen, Lynn massaged me. The receptionist did not tell me that Lynn is Malaysian. I was not told what type of services they do not do. I noticed that each massage cubicle has a transparent glass panel on each door. Lynn looks young. Immediately after the massage she left the cubicle. I showered and changed into my clothes. I walked out and saw her pretending to SMS just outside the cubicle. She was carrying a set of white linen sheets. I left. Lynn is not my cup of tea. I wished I had known about this thread before I visited.

myjuice
26-05-2012, 09:24 AM
hi bros, visited this joint over the weekends. Not as bad as soem of the bros here have described it. Overall a nice n mostly importanly is a clean place. Got a good scrub from the prc milf there(short must be on at all times- requirment); will expose ur whole butt for the mosha, quite sensual when mosha the butts and thr crack. Overall quite an ok place with easy parking too..

Bro, there is another new joint at Jurong East near Chinese Garden MRT. The joint name is Orchid Spa at Blk 344, Jurong East St 31. Tel: 65679328

Some of the masseuses there do expose your whole butt crack to massage but is a clean joint. Parking is easy and hassle free at the Jurong East Sports Complex.

alexangkk
28-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Serene spa is clean...

Doesn't matter.. There is a wonderful joint near there which i tried last week... PM me for the details..
I as a newbie, no body share with me so have to recce myself!!

32 YO Milf
C Cupper
Bathroom attached
HJ + AutoR 60
Entrance 40
Free Parking!!!
From mainland... But she speak like SG.. cos stay SG for a long long time...
Please dun ask the recept if got special...

Which idiotic recept will tell u YES???