PDA

View Full Version : GL Cat $100

charger
04-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Can't seem to find a thread for cat 100 type for people like me with a tight budget so I shall start one. Hopefully other bros can contribute. I shall start first.
Was at h1854 to look for a budget bonk and saw a syt name joey.She stood out as a cool syt as compare to the other wls there who all seem either too fat or cmi. Here's my fr on her.
Look: 7.5 wth nice sharp features
Frm: Hubei china
Tits:at least a C + cup, real and juicy with nice nipples
Body: slim and tight, abit tan though, no fat
Hgt: 1.6
French: on cheek only
Legs: long and shapely
Ar: no anyway I am not into it
Bbbj: great, I can feel her throat on my rod
Fj: patient but no 69
Gfe: gd after v fin , she massage my thighs and tcss
Rtf:Definitely cus she wants to go hme in 3 mths time
Overall: a syt that can beat sme 150 in looks and body anytime:)

saltwet
05-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi bro charger, is it 45 minutes for $100? Thanx.

charger
05-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Yes stated on the board 45 min. After the deed is fin and there is leftover time she will tcss or massage, then bathe u.:)

saltwet
05-10-2011, 07:09 PM
I thought bro charger might have misread 44 into 54. Lucky, the house ez find. Joey not in but got Angel. Nice feature. Ok French kiss. Enjoyed lot lot. As usual, first time there with new gal so no missile out.

A special note to those who love boobs, Angel is not.

But, overall, still enjoyed esp I like fkiss more than others. Wtf when on leave, not stress & tired after work like tonight.

Suharto
06-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Want to ask one question, she does cowgirl?

charger
06-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I share another cat 100 I visited couple of wks back. It was at 1807 and the Gd pt is okts are friendly but only hv 3 or 4 wls.
Name: Lina
Frm: sichuan
Face: 6-10 sch girl look
Hgt: 1.53
Body: slim and fair
Tits: A cup
French: cheek only
Ar: no
Bj: quite gd really except with cd feeling not so shiok
Butt: soft and nice to grab
Gfe: need time to tcss as she is here 3 mths
Rtf: likely cus she is cute, like bonking a poly girl
She told me a bro while pumping her, remove the cd and splash his load onto her face like in a jap av movie. boy was she angry.I think any bro who wants to do such thing shld infm 1st otherwise may cause problem.

Hope other bros can contribute more cat $100 joints for sharing.

lone_wolf69
07-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi bros, months back i tried cat $100 prc name called Bao Er, recently try to book her again but was told she no longer in the trade.

Not too sure whether okt is telling the truth, as you know most okts prefer to push girls that had just finished a session with other customers and are readily to serve you if you like instead of letting her calling the car to fetch her back to their own house.

Pls advise whether if Bao Er is still working, if she is, which house is she from, thanks bros.

charger
08-10-2011, 07:18 PM
After going thru some FRs frm various bros, here are some other cat 100 Prc joints:

Happy hunting:)

LiGuanYew
08-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Another new clue,
Went to the newly opened L14H31. Previously from L28H31B. Now they also got $100 girls.

I tried Angel, She wants me to come back and offer to provide me with a $150 standard. Ha Ha, I shoot on her face......

My Fantasy!!!!!

Guan Yew

germster
10-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi bros , I'm also on tight budget at the moment so any reco of where and which ?

charger
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Highly rec joey at 1854 cus she just told me she is leaving for hme by 19 oct. So sad, hv to go hunting agn after that. Anyway just had one more session with her just now. Gonna miss those C cup papayas:p

love76
14-10-2011, 11:31 AM
L2041 oso cat 100

drekman
16-10-2011, 03:31 PM
$100 for 45 mins is not budget, It is too expensive. They should charge 1 hour $100, that is the usual rate.

charger
17-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Just visited my fav cat 100 joint agn at 1854. I must clarify that I am not the Okt there or being paid to advert, just someone who doesnt like to change places too often unless I'm tired of the Wls there.

Today I had Angel for high tea.
Look: 6-10, from a distance abit mature but up close and personal she is just a SYT
Frm: Chongching
Boobs: tiny A cup, those push-up bra are really deceptive hahaha..
Body: slim with a nice tattoo behind
Hgt: 1.5 just abt
Skin: quite fair and her complexion is great, very smooth
BBBJ: excellent, start in the bath and continue on the bed, cant tahan so ask her to stop otherwise mite just misfire
French : Yes, good kisser with tongue fighting
Ass: soft and a handful
FJ: accomodating but when she rides me , it was vigourous pumping and I shot out in 3 mins
RTF: absolutely:p
Overall: A sextisfied $100 spent on a SYT who is here alrdy 1 yr, a wl who is willing to please. She said my little bro is big and fill up her tiny hole that she actually enjoyed. Smart girl.
Saw a new girl, quite a babe and fair- name Shu Fei. May be next target.

blacktadpole
18-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey charger bro. nice FP on the $100 cat WL.Well done, thank you for sharing. So we can start, caring......:D

charger
22-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Today abit itchy so decided to go to L20h41 to take a look as one bro said they hv $100 cat but was. Disapointed cus they only one wl as the other one is working. Skip cus face cmi and proceed to L6h68, a cat 80 joint.
Pleasant surprise though there were only two wls but one actually look quite ok. Took her and went in room. Another surprise, this plc is newly reno. The bathrm n rm must be one of the best looking in Gl.
Anyway here my fr on this wl.
Name: fei yan or smething, badge 11
Look: 6-10
Hgt: 1.53
Tits: B cup
Skin: very fair, bros who like fair lady wth tattoo will luv
Ass: firm n a handful
Body: slim
Bj: can be improve as she lick all plc n left sml head last
Ar: no
French: yes
Fj: hardworking n accomodating
Rtf: yes
Overall: a hardworking lass who tried her best to please, patient n not a time watcher. Has gfe as she talk girlish like those Taiwanese babes. This plc has potential as it's not so crowded like lor 16, 18 n 20. Ambience is nice as plc is newly Reno. Okt very friendly n he told me six new wls comin nxt wk. It's $80 well spent.:)
Bo

mic9
07-11-2011, 09:46 PM
I can agree bro tat angel from 1854 is a super good gem. She is my regular too. I can say I patron her since one year ago . She can do anything from kissing, ass licking bbbj,cim,fj with natural moaning effect. $100 bang so far I can't find in gl tat is as good as her. She will leave sg on 2012 sep. Tat mean still got a year left to bang her le. All I can say bro must go try with no regret ....cheers....."....

marcm
10-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Went into the corner one at 11 pm. The girl he showed was cute from Thai. name starts with B..
Her bbj was good. earlier she had kissed me but today no luck...
FR
Girl: B...
Looks : 8/10, cute face, had nose ring which was cute.
BBBJ : 8/10
Licking - 7/10
(.)(.) - small but cute
Waist - thin, tanned and tattooed!
Ass - nice shape..
FS : 7/10
Attitude - 7/10 - can be more accomodating.
RTF : maybe...