PDA

View Full Version : Anus sex?

Deanpapa
03-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Anyone can advice? I've being doing some reseach on-line and some artical say that anus sex can be enjoyable and one should try it at least one in their life time. I do wish to have a try but do not know where should i look for. Anyone can advice? Or any Bro had tried anus sex before, can share experience? Thanks.

edvil
03-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Dont be lazy, do some work and search earlier threads on this instead of creating a new one...lame

fervent
03-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Get your gf to give you. If she's not willing go find another.

nicole18
03-10-2011, 06:54 PM
jus put lots of baby oil in e anal than slowly force ur dick into e anal... fuck slowly until he/she anal is loosen than can fuck normally..:rolleyes:

jumanji1212
03-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Anyone can advice? I've being doing some reseach on-line and some artical say that anus sex can be enjoyable and one should try it at least one in their life time. I do wish to have a try but do not know where should i look for. Anyone can advice? Or any Bro had tried anus sex before, can share experience? Thanks.

Another sch holiday posting :rolleyes:

mclovin_boy
03-10-2011, 07:53 PM
I tried once with my wife & scared liao. The feeling is too tight and doesn't really feel as good as the other hole. Did it once with my wife & after that she cried real badly. Seeing her in that state, I don't think I'm going to do it again. :o

lostsheepboy
01-07-2012, 02:27 PM
doesnt it hurt?

Aquariu
01-07-2012, 02:32 PM
doesnt it hurt?

No harm trying.

Cuntworth
01-07-2012, 05:33 PM

U want to be poked or u want to poke pple???

jeff1010
01-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Tried it and love it. How it goes depends on the girl some you can just shove it in but some others you have to put extra care. I will not describe the just shove it in because it goes easy.
Lots of girls just can't do it. In this case just don't try to push it in or you risk reaping her anus (it happened with my fb when I accidentally stubble on the wrong path). It will cause bleeds and a lot of nasty pain.
If you are lucky enough to get a girl who can or at least is willing to try... you are in luck.
First advice: don't go straight for it. The anus relaxes when the pussy is aroused.
Secondly: the anus as to be prepared. How? I suggest playing with your fingers in that area when you are fucking her. You can insert a finger, than another, and slowly spread the hole. A great thing would be to lick it for a while (I love it). It will relax the hole and lub it a little.
Thirdly: Be generous with the lub. Like REALLY generous. Put some on her hole and some on your dick (the whole length).
Next: be slow and take your time. Don't rush. If you wanna make it fast pull her legs up and enjoy the show. If you want her to enjoy insert 1-2 finger in her meimei and push towards your cock until you can actually feel it. She will love it.
Lastly I suggest doing it with someone you really like and that really likes you. She will need a lot of trust. And don't rush her.

Well, ride on and enjoy.
Stay safe.
PS: it is called ANAL SEX, not anus sex.

Gerald Tan
01-07-2012, 06:42 PM
Thanks to Bro Jef1010 for the good advice..its so stimulating i think, best rgds

American
01-07-2012, 08:03 PM
That is unnatural.

jeff1010
01-07-2012, 08:43 PM
That is unnatural.

Not less than paying for mating... The hole is flesh and blood... Sounds pretty natural to me.

hellogirls
01-07-2012, 10:08 PM
That is unnatural.

Wait till u tried, then say so. Its so damn satisfying, esp when the girl has never done it before and willing to please u. LOL

celestoh
01-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Wait till u tried, then say so. Its so damn satisfying, esp when the girl has never done it before and willing to please u. LOL

totally agree! just need the right amount of lube and it'll be fine! :p

dianxin
02-07-2012, 12:27 AM
quite an experience
if u cant find girls go look for ah gua sure will please you

geckoSG
02-07-2012, 10:02 AM
It can be enjoyable. My ex-FBs loves it.

devilchan78
02-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Isnt it painful for the partner

sun814
02-07-2012, 05:56 PM
go try it if you have a small dick :D as most probably yours can only feel the tightness at the back and no feeling in front

Sancus
02-07-2012, 06:17 PM
First advice: don't go straight for it. The anus relaxes when the pussy is aroused.
Secondly: the anus as to be prepared. How? I suggest playing with your fingers in that area when you are fucking her. You can insert a finger, than another, and slowly spread the hole. A great thing would be to lick it for a while (I love it). It will relax the hole and lub it a little.
Thirdly: Be generous with the lub. Like REALLY generous. Put some on her hole and some on your dick (the whole length).
Next: be slow and take your time. Don't rush.

Right on, bro jeff1010. ;) You are the experienced one. I had a gf who can hit orgasm during anal sex. Really shiok! :D

Spytheman
02-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I remember that gal i tried got addicted Anal sex and kept asking me to do it.. she said once tried you will like it... and the other was one pretty pinoy FL , she is damm hot and let me try... Great too !!

geckoSG
03-07-2012, 01:51 PM
The trick is to help the lady loosen up first. She should be in an extremely horny mood when u wanna try anal sex. It helps. Dun forcefully push your dick in. It will hurt them badly.

My gals noted me having quite a big mushroom head below, so it will hurt when I push it in, hence, its really very important to help them loosen up

Thereishope
03-07-2012, 01:59 PM
totally agree! just need the right amount of lube and it'll be fine! :p

If your girl is wet enuff i think u can forgo the lub.. love the way how the anus swallow your dick with a sucking effect

westendgirl
03-07-2012, 02:32 PM
dt flame me hor. i tried once & felt like wan 2 shit. no no no 4 m3 :(

tamtom
03-07-2012, 03:49 PM
First time i did it wif a thai fl. Shot both my loads in her arse. She was screaming both time asking me to come quickly. One thing for sure it has to be sufficiently lubricated. Coz, initially i hv difficulty to penetrate. She was damn tight. When she reached orgasm, her pussy was dripping with her juice.

I guess to hv to enjoy to do it.

jeff1010
03-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Right on, bro jeff1010. ;) You are the experienced one. I had a gf who can hit orgasm during anal sex. Really shiok! :D

You can also check up my thread abt how to make a good cunnilingus... I guess I will make a longer thread about how to make a good back entrance...

jeff1010
03-07-2012, 05:16 PM
I remember that gal i tried got addicted Anal sex and kept asking me to do it.. she said once tried you will like it... and the other was one pretty pinoy FL , she is damm hot and let me try... Great too !!

Poor spytheman... I feel so sorry for you... I hope that you at least kept contact with this deviant monster :P

69Dean
03-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Defo worth trying.

Firstly there are two types of girls, one who will (including ones who 'say' they won't) and ones who will dump you like a ton of bricks if you say any such thing.

Last type first. Don't even go there!! Especially your gf. You will loose her and her girlfriends ;-). Not worth it in the long run.

Second type is best ones are those who have not done it but because they love you, they will try it. BE GENTLE!!! Don't be an a***hole (excuse the pun). You will be rewarded. Don't abuse it also.

Try several positions and find the one comfortable to HER.

cqueen
03-07-2012, 05:52 PM
Guess I belong to the third category where the very thrusting of a hard juicy cock deep down my ass makes me feel so complete as a "woman" cum slut..

I am just speaking as a matter of factly. I do apologise for any discomfort caused, if any, due to my language profanities or my sexual orientation.