PDA

View Full Version : orchard tower

Pages : [1] 2

squirt
15-11-2004, 11:28 PM
hi all,
not sure if this is the place to post this thread but can't find other places...
well, I heard about happenings in orchard tower so went there with 2 friends. All three of us are there first time and dunno what to do. I went to one pub where there are some gals dancing at the center seemingly waiting for something. After sitting there for about an hour, I learnt that I need to pay those gals some money for some touching/flirtings...and perhaps more if I want to do more.
Now, can anyone give some intro as how to behave in such places. What to watch out for(as I do not want transvetite) and the charges in general??
eg, saw an ang moh giving out some dollar notes and managed to get some rubbing here and there. Can't see the amount though...

guzzler
16-11-2004, 09:19 AM
Are you sure you've been there, or are you just curious?

I doubt that an angmo was just handing out money, that's not how it works. It's the norm to buy girls a drink if they sit with you and spend time.

Since you're asking such basic questions, I can only assume that you're very young and inexperienced. I suggest you read through some of the threads and other sites that can educate you on the scene.

Even after reading, the best way to figure out how to handle yourself is through experience. Go in, hang out and watch what's happening. Ask straightforward questions. Trust me, you're not going to offend anyone!

Ah Wang
16-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi Squirt, heres 1 of the thread u looking for. Hmm... try and search more throughly, i believe theres more than 1 thread on OT...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24134&highlight=orchard+towers

JEWEL69
16-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Some pointers for you bro SQUIRT....
when going pubs there, just order 1round of drinks.(just in case you dun like it in there u can go off w/o wasting)
walk & look around....dont stay seated....girls u see in there are mostly from Thailand,some Philipines.Indonesia. some from Russia

if u see a girl that u like just ask if she wants a drink.then she will chit chat with u.then u can ask her charges for short-time or overnite booking. the price depends on the girls and wat time of the nite. if u ask her for booking at 11pm = $300..... 1.30am = $200.... 2.30am =$150 ( my friend once got it for $100).
Transvetites usually hangout 5th floor CRAZY HORSE & KHATOEY. U should go recce CRAZY HORSE to look at them. some of the TRANNIES got the looks & body that can make a woman CRY.....

try not wear expensive jewellry or bring too much cash with u when visit these places.cos sometime when u book a girl overnite u might wake in the morning losing it.

hpoe this can help u.........

cheers
rgds ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

chatoh
16-11-2004, 12:46 PM
Hi Bro Squirt !
I've cheonged (picked up some FL) a few times in Orchard Towers.
Bust mostly I go to have a drink and rubba rubba.
In Orchard Towers I have tried Thai, Filipina and Colombian. I even managed to get two ONS a Filipina maid and a local Malay.
recently I tied a Filipina FL from Queens (my favourite hang out place in OT). It was a greta bonk. She allowed me two shots, no rush, french kissing, tit sucking, BBBJ, lover experience, she licked my nipples, etc.
Queens is 95 % Filipina, the quality of the girls varies. Some look maids others are quite hot. But what attarcts me to Filipinas is their personality, they are more of a GFE than Thai. Thai are just too materialistic. Personally I think Thai are prettier, but in terms of attitude Filipinas have the best.
Bro Squirt, I can show you the ropes in Orchard Towers if you are willing to go again one day, send me a private message, I can introduce you to some of the Filipinas of Queens. By the way Bro, I am not an OKT, but a cheongster !
Bye Bro !

squirt
16-11-2004, 04:47 PM
hi all,
thanks for the info. From what I read, I think OT is not my cup of tea. I prefer chinese, be it malaysia,indo or sg. Also, since it's for expat, charges seems a little too steep...
I'm new to these things. Tried GL 40,80,150, tuina, JB.
Just read a thread on JC KTV's. Seem interesting.
May be going there sometime...

PS: hope will not catch std etc from my curiousity encounters :-p

hiromie
17-11-2004, 12:44 AM
halo... mayb we can organize a trip dere 1 day me r into thai girls but hav not yet bonk a filipino so y not take dis as field training day eh... i mean nite!!! :cool:

Hi Bro Squirt !
I've cheonged (picked up some FL) a few times in Orchard Towers.
Bust mostly I go to have a drink and rubba rubba.
In Orchard Towers I have tried Thai, Filipina and Colombian. I even managed to get two ONS a Filipina maid and a local Malay.
recently I tied a Filipina FL from Queens (my favourite hang out place in OT). It was a greta bonk. She allowed me two shots, no rush, french kissing, tit sucking, BBBJ, lover experience, she licked my nipples, etc.
Queens is 95 % Filipina, the quality of the girls varies. Some look maids others are quite hot. But what attarcts me to Filipinas is their personality, they are more of a GFE than Thai. Thai are just too materialistic. Personally I think Thai are prettier, but in terms of attitude Filipinas have the best.
Bro Squirt, I can show you the ropes in Orchard Towers if you are willing to go again one day, send me a private message, I can introduce you to some of the Filipinas of Queens. By the way Bro, I am not an OKT, but a cheongster !
Bye Bro !

sammyguy
17-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Orchard Tower's more of a place for american sailors n' foreign expatriates. nice to go there for eye opener but not really a good place for locals to bonk.

even the drinks there are diluted, no shiok, just to con money.

hiromie
17-11-2004, 11:08 AM
hahahah... agree agree... drink 10 jugs oso can drive home dat type... mostly i go for bottle drinks can enjoy more...

so u must be very good in tasting n drink if not u cant tell... :cool:

Orchard Tower's more of a place for american sailors n' foreign expatriates. nice to go there for eye opener but not really a good place for locals to bonk.

even the drinks there are diluted, no shiok, just to con money.

seekfun
15-12-2004, 04:33 PM
Long time since i last go Orchard Tower. Can still rember the last time i went, met this thai gal after ordering my drink. She looks pretty and sexy. After some rubba, she said she is not a lady but a ladyboy and said wan to go with me. I was so shocked that quickly finish my drink and fo.

dr fun
21-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Bye Bro !

yo bro, me interested in bonking filipinas also leh. Can i join in? my experience mainly at ipanema and top ten bonking thais and viets. just went last nite, quite happening but me drunk from drinking session elsewhere, my freind drag me back.

happyman2004
04-04-2005, 11:33 AM
I saw a new HC shop open just beside Orchard Tower health centre at 4th floor, is any bro try before. There are a few PRC there, looking slightly above average....i think!

DavidFox468
05-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I saw a new HC shop open just beside Orchard Tower health centre at 4th floor, is any bro try before. There are a few PRC there, looking slightly above average....i think!
It was closed today at noon, but I have seen it open before and the one girl that approached me CMI.

Tried BJ massage in the basement. No specials (WTF) but took one of the Thai girls out and bonked her in a hotel.

There is a place on the third floor offering massage, small place, Ellina offers bbbj but it cost $130, plus $40 for the massage. She is a Malay, maybe around 20 yrs, skinny, nice firm but small tits, enjoys giving ice cream and allows CIM, but immediately spits it out and hacks up in the sink whilst I was cleaning myself up.

Also had a Cambodian give me a blowjob in the OT carpark, a Vietnamese give me one in the staircase (must climb up a few stairs leading to the offices), a Thai one in the toilet. All saving time and $ on going to a hotel. Took a Filipina to a hotel, she ended up falling asleep before I could have my way - Jeez.

tionggoklan
05-04-2005, 07:57 PM
hahahhaha, Bro, so the "gals" that offer u BJ over there should be trans rite, cos I know the gals wun do it there or they dun offer juz Bj but onli full package.

Also had a Cambodian give me a blowjob in the OT carpark, a Vietnamese give me one in the staircase (must climb up a few stairs leading to the offices), a Thai one in the toilet. All saving time and $ on going to a hotel. Took a Filipina to a hotel, she ended up falling asleep before I could have my way - Jeez.

pub51j
05-04-2005, 09:45 PM
Long time since i last go Orchard Tower. Can still rember the last time i went, met this thai gal after ordering my drink. She looks pretty and sexy. After some rubba, she said she is not a lady but a ladyboy and said wan to go with me. I was so shocked that quickly finish my drink and fo.

Bro...U have to very careful with THAI gender at OT(many r AK)... :P

Unless U can spot them,otherwise U will not know WHO IS WHO... ;)

pub51j
05-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Bro Chatoh, Dr_Fun, Squirt n Seekfun...

PM me if U all r interested in OT mission la... ;)

I can show u THE WAY leh... :P

altspace
06-04-2005, 06:34 PM
hi! anyone interested to go down one of these days? :)

pub51j
12-04-2005, 05:35 PM
yo bro, me interested in bonking filipinas also leh. Can i join in? my experience mainly at ipanema and top ten bonking thais and viets. just went last nite, quite happening but me drunk from drinking session elsewhere, my freind drag me back.

Went NAUGHTY GIRL disco pub with 2 gals SUNDAY nite...QUITE happening...

The crowd r somewhat lower qualities though got ANG MOH la...

SWITCHED to Ipanema at 10 PM, very PACKED, HAPPENING leh...

LIVE music very LOUD with bar top dancing...

2nd level quite crowded but SOOTHING music...

Spotted a few CHIO gals la... :P

Lowell
12-04-2005, 05:51 PM

SWITCHED to Ipanema at 10 PM, very PACKED, HAPPENING leh...

LIVE music very LOUD with bar top dancing...

2nd level quite crowded but SOOTHING music...

Spotted a few CHIO gals la... :P

Well, if you need someone to go OT, i'm your man.

I used to go there so frequently that I know the bouncers in Ipanema, the band Shagies knows me and greets me by name, the owner of Crazyhorse and owners of Club Romeo.

Those were the days............

SCRAZE
07-07-2005, 09:03 PM
Well, if you need someone to go OT, i'm your man.

I used to go there so frequently that I know the bouncers in Ipanema, the band Shagies knows me and greets me by name, the owner of Crazyhorse and owners of Club Romeo.

Those were the days............

still going there?
can join you.
wanted to go tonight, but zero kakis... :rolleyes:
oh well...

berg51
13-07-2005, 02:59 AM

Ipanema got more gals than this place and it's much crowded. There's always a gem among these places.
cheers

Croopig
25-09-2005, 02:26 PM
How's the scene at OT these days?my fren says Topten still have nice regular beauties and he like to frequent club romeo but I only know geylang well but not there,any good reports?

cheeky-cheeky
12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
wa these days nobody write FR on OT anymore ah...

Was there during the weekends... seems to be happening... spotted a few chios one and many of them SYT... Never get to be laid though... :(

the place also very crowd until 5am in the morning...

any bro to share experience? So xiao di me can learn learn a bit... ;)

geckoSG
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
When is a good day to go? Maybe can join you guys for short hours after office. Cheeros! PM me!

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 10:19 PM
OT too expensive for us locals, go GL better

Croopig
13-11-2006, 02:46 AM
I think orchard towers cater more to ang mors and sailors than locals,even the girls there would choose em first.:cool:

curiosityz
13-11-2006, 04:06 AM
OT too expensive for us locals, go GL better

agree with you, OT is expensive to me...

newton
14-11-2006, 09:07 AM
I think orchard towers cater more to ang mors and sailors than locals,even the girls there would choose em first.:cool:

Only the ang mohs and sailores are willing to pay $200 for one shot for their golden pussy, we locals like to bargain to $100, thats why the gals flock to them.

Malaysian Datuk
14-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Only the ang mohs and sailores are willing to pay $200 for one shot for their golden pussy, we locals like to bargain to $100, thats why the gals flock to them.
Even you willing to pay 'angmo market rates" some of them dun like to do local business, scare that we might be 'jenghu lang' on sting operation....reposting this due lost post

Hakoshu
14-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Ahhh, alot of sweet memories in naughty girl especially.. but too much sailors recently....

Malaysian Datuk
14-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Ahhh, alot of sweet memories in naughty girl especially.. but too much sailors recently....You got sweet memories everywhere....

BTW anyone knows if 'Blue Banana' still there? (basement joint)......always forget to verify if closed down.....

cheeky-cheeky
15-11-2006, 03:42 AM
You got sweet memories everywhere....

BTW anyone knows if 'Blue Banana' still there? (basement joint)......always forget to verify if closed down.....

It's still there... but whether happening or not I won't know as I only walk past when I visit the 7-11.

cheers

cheeky-cheeky
15-11-2006, 03:48 AM
was there on sunday night and this gal who was with me the past 2 days ask me whether she can go my room with me or not...but since I'm working the next day I told her so...

it seem to me that maybe for us local it depend on whether they like us or not... how it will turn out will only be known until she ask me again... will update all bro again when I go down...

;)

newton
15-11-2006, 02:07 PM
was there on sunday night and this gal who was with me the past 2 days ask me whether she can go my room with me or not...but since I'm working the next day I told her so...

it seem to me that maybe for us local it depend on whether they like us or not... how it will turn out will only be known until she ask me again... will update all bro again when I go down...

;)

Dude, the only thing these gals in OT like is the colour of money. Dun ever assume you can get a cheap bonk or even a free one. Once in your room, they start their crap of asking from more money from u, if not they will accuse you of cheating them and all that jazz. They can quote $100 to S120 but after the bonk, they can ask $20 to 30 for cab fare.

lucky low
15-11-2006, 07:35 PM
hi bros, I agree this place is more for angmos, I only go there when my angno friends are in town. Yes the tip is to open bottle, we usually go to 2nd floor.

This place is not for locals, there was once my angmo friend targeted a gal but he first time so shy. I went to the gal and said my friend want to buy her a drink, she wave me off. Fuck up, so I lan lan go back to our table and tell my friend. Then when she saw my friend was an angmo, she came over, FUCKING BITCH but at least my friend was happy. I made her drink like a fish to punish her.

seekfun
17-11-2006, 06:49 PM
hi bros, I agree this place is more for angmos, I only go there when my angno friends are in town. Yes the tip is to open bottle, we usually go to 2nd floor.

This place is not for locals, there was once my angmo friend targeted a gal but he first time so shy. I went to the gal and said my friend want to buy her a drink, she wave me off. Fuck up, so I lan lan go back to our table and tell my friend. Then when she saw my friend was an angmo, she came over, FUCKING BITCH but at least my friend was happy. I made her drink like a fish to punish her.

Ya i also observed that those gers go for the angmos. But after observing the behaviours of those angmos, I dun know why gers like after them. They dun really spend that much money also....can be more stingy too....

seekfun
17-11-2006, 06:51 PM

Ya i also observed that those gers go for the angmos. But after observing the behaviours of those angmos, I dun know why gers like after them. They dun really spend that much money also....can be more stingy too....

cheeky-cheeky
19-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Been there for a few times recently and this is what I had observed. At least this observation is obtain in Top 5 next to crazy horse.

The gals not necessarily go for angmo. They prefer locals... Yes they work for the money, but those who come here to work who dun? They will try to push and ask you to buy them shots. It all depend on you... I was there and gals come to me ask me to buy I tell them I dun drink smile smile... They say I buy they drink, I say dun want, of course sometimes I buy for them but only those I find are to my liking...

After been there for a few times they seem to have know me and will only come and ask me after their rounds. Kinda I'm the last spare tyre, have good dun have also never mind...

Anyway some update to top 5, new sax showband from Thailand. Not bad vocal and singers all not bad looking...

I always go there for the drinks only, though may not be the cheapest in town but at least for the environment and gals who are friendly when they know you... ;)

draven78eric
24-12-2006, 04:44 PM
any bro got lobang fro part time bartender at any outlets in orchard tower pls let me noe ..with many thanx...

[M]agpie
24-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Been there for a few times recently and this is what I had observed. At least this observation is obtain in Top 5 next to crazy horse.

The gals not necessarily go for angmo. They prefer locals... Yes they work for the money, but those who come here to work who dun? They will try to push and ask you to buy them shots. It all depend on you... I was there and gals come to me ask me to buy I tell them I dun drink smile smile... They say I buy they drink, I say dun want, of course sometimes I buy for them but only those I find are to my liking...

After been there for a few times they seem to have know me and will only come and ask me after their rounds. Kinda I'm the last spare tyre, have good dun have also never mind...

Anyway some update to top 5, new sax showband from Thailand. Not bad vocal and singers all not bad looking...

I always go there for the drinks only, though may not be the cheapest in town but at least for the environment and gals who are friendly when they know you... ;)

Bro, I als used to frequent top5. hahaha. got time go together?

[M]agpie
25-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Top5 thai girls used to prefer angmohs. To be honest this present band SAX band not as good as the one before VELOCITY. DJ Jason rawks. Anyway the girls there are liddat, once they know u spend alot on tequilas, they will get their friends to ask u buy. lol. Nowadays hardly went down, though friends are still there.

hornybeng
26-12-2006, 04:23 PM
DJ jason my soccer team mate..lol

cheeky-cheeky
26-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Been awhile since I went there after one of the gal went back, waiting for her return... she's kinda cute haha...

Used to send them home as I stay nearby... anyway... may go now again after new year...

Indignant
26-12-2006, 10:19 PM
been to naughty girl... seems not bad... maybe u guys wanna give it a try

cheeky-cheeky
29-12-2006, 07:38 PM

went there once but it was already every late... maybe will try tonight or tomorrow... hope can get some action to update bro... ;)

tOmAski33
29-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Ah..Naughty girl that pub i have been there.Dancers there are either 2 weeks here or supply by golden mile.A few of the gals i know after working hours at GM 3am will make a trip there.I see the gals generally not so pretty but a lot of teasing on the guys.Well it depends on luck and i have been there only once at 3am.You guys can check out and give me a update if the place was happening.

cheeky-cheeky
31-12-2006, 04:47 PM
went there once but it was already every late... maybe will try tonight or tomorrow... hope can get some action to update bro... ;)

did not get to go, change of plan, frens jio go for mj, end the session a few hundreds poorer so no mood to go OT liao haha...

Hope to recover soon and then can go cheong cheong cheong... :D

popiah
01-01-2007, 08:27 AM
hi all,

been to Crazyhorse once with my angmo principal from switzerland...they were STUNNED at what they saw...their whole jam of teeth almost dropped off....

Nice place to see a variety of Ladyboy from diff. countries...if not wrong, one jar of tiger is around S$3x over dollars....

if any regular bros, going there maybe can pm me so that i can join in the little fun and explode over there too...:D

signoff
OT Popiah

[M]agpie
01-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Was at Top5 for the countdown... was happening except that see alot of indians/ bangalas. lol. Rather abit turn off, no racist offence. Was having lotsa fun there. Damned packed when we reached top5 at 11.45pm on new year eve. lol.

cheeky-cheeky
02-01-2007, 04:54 PM
agpie;1788289']Was at Top5 for the countdown... was happening except that see alot of indians/ bangalas. lol. Rather abit turn off, no racist offence. Was having lotsa fun there. Damned packed when we reached top5 at 11.45pm on new year eve. lol.

they may be thais as well just that they are tanned...

[M]agpie
03-01-2007, 05:31 PM
they may be thais as well just that they are tanned...

LOL. bro, it's indian/ bangala men loh. lol.

[M]agpie
04-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Went to Top 5 again the other night, have to say that it was not worth the effort?! Very few gals around, less than 10 I think, and most were not that good looking. In addition the Sax Band singers costumes are not as eye-catching as before and, erm, they seem to be putting on weight? Its kinda upsetting cos my last post was only a week ago and the standard there seems to be dropping. :eek:

Not that I'm trying to be picky but I hope the standard of the place is not going down. I haven't gone to Naughty Girls or Queens yet because I'm more of the drinking and watching-scantily-clad-dancers kind rather than looking for a gal for the night. Ever since Blue Lagoon at Joo Chiat closed down, Top 5 has become my fav haunt.

BTW: Found out that there are KTV rooms near the entrance of Top5. Has anyone tried renting one before? Was thinking of inviting one of the dancers inside for a 'private dance'. Does anyone know if its possible cos I hear the management there is very strict on 'hanky-panky'. ;)

Yah, there're rooms there but the thai girls not the romanian dancers will be there to accompany you. Not realli sure about the price though. The management strict on 'hanky panky'? Not realli, just don't get overboard, unless the girls complained. Haven't been there often after the previous band "Velocity" left. Now got an old batch of thai girls, but they are not as happening, they just stick to the regulars. I went on new year days and saw them. Wait for next batch of girls ba.

cheeky-cheeky
09-01-2007, 09:03 PM
When top5 on sat night... seem quite crowded... was there around 3am... sax was performing, sat and enjoyed my beer as usual... this gal saw me (know me one lah, me always there) came to me and sat next to me. After awhile she sat behind me and sling onto me putting her head on my back...

Near 6am when they were to knock off she asked me whether wanna go eat or not I say ok lor and they went to the usual supper place. After dinner send the gals back in my car and again she asked me whether wanna bring her round to see see look look, again I say ok lor...

Sunrise already when we reach Pasir Ris Park... Walk around for awhile and went back... Reach her place and sat in the car, started kissing and french. Then I asked her wanna go hotel with me is it and she say ok...

So off we went to the nearby hotel. Had shower separately and started kissing and 69... bonk her missionary and unload after awhile... send her back and end of story... Damage only hotel and cd.

The next day she sms me tell me she miss me and stuff like that... I was busy working so never reply... and I also won't be going to drink over the weekdays... only time I will be there would be weekends. Hope she forget me by then and dun cling onto me ah...

Cannot tahan... Will look for her still but hope she dun stick to me... :o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-01-2007, 09:05 PM
bro cheeky u power sia,when can impart some skills to me leh?:o

cheeky-cheeky
13-01-2007, 03:16 PM
bro cheeky u power sia,when can impart some skills to me leh?:o

Bro Shuang Jie Gun dun tease me lah... your name is so well known in this forum... Read many of your post so much more power no need me to impart anything... I got nothing to impart also...

Just happen to be lucky only... ;)

Look at your club SYT so many meimei see liao I also liu ko shui...

Red_Perrier1099
13-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Near 6am when they were to knock off she asked me whether wanna go eat or not I say ok lor and they went to the usual supper place. After dinner send the gals back in my car and again she asked me whether wanna bring her round to see see look look, again I say ok lor...

So off we went to the nearby hotel. Had shower separately and started kissing and 69... bonk her missionary and unload after awhile... send her back and end of story... Damage only hotel and cd.

Cannot tahan... Will look for her still but hope she dun stick to me... :o

Bro, you damn lucky. Sometime I want to try my luck too but dont have the time and patience to wait until they knock off.

Dont worry about her sticking to you cos she has to go back eventually. there is not much chance for he to stick to you also, cos she will probably sleep thru the afternoon and at night she has to work. Just enjoy your time with her. hehe..

Red_Perrier1099
13-01-2007, 05:20 PM

Was there last nite. Got a few coyote not bad looking, maybe 3 to 4 out of the 15 to 20.

anyone knows the name of the slim girl with long hair and a tattoo on her tigh? :D Quite like her fierce look...hehe... and then there is one petite girl, quite chio also....mayber will go check it out during weekdays.

SexFreak
13-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Look at your club SYT so many meimei see liao I also liu ko shui...

:eek: ......... SJG !!!!!!!!! When are you gonna introduce those SYT to us huh ??? bwahahahaha ......... :D

Cheers !!!

newbee
14-01-2007, 04:40 AM
Had my virgin trip to orchard towers today. Pretty "happening" leh. Like most bros are saying here, that place is really not for locals lah, or at least, there were very very few locals there. But some of the "gals" there really look hot.

Since it was my first trip there, really did not know what to expect. Went into Crazy horse since there are lots of mentioning here. But it was crowded. And we were only given a sit in some corner. But well, that is fine, just nice can see see, get to know what is going on.

Than later, got 1 "gal" approach mi. Nt bad, quite pretty lah, cant really tell if she was 100%. Thai gal, ok voice, pretty. She asked mi to buy her a drink, felt tempted to in order to get her to stay for a while, but then, realised there is something I dont know. How much a LD cost. :eek:

Any bros here can enlighten mi? Than maybe next time i go, i will not be so blur :p

cheeky-cheeky
18-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Received sms and call from my gal that she is going back to Thailand. As I had been busy with my work (full time and part time) I was not able to go down to bid her farewell... nevertheless I know she will definitely be back again...

bro newbee

LD is usually around the range of 18 to 20 each... In top5 just next to crazy horse, the gals usually will not get you to buy them LD but rather get you to buy them tequila shot at 10 each...

enjoy... :cool:

cheeky-cheeky
14-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Been a long time since I last visit OT... Maybe will go down tonight...

cheeky-cheeky
16-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Went down to Top5 on Friday night. The place was pack and crowded... Quite a number of pretty gals from LOS. The LIVE Band wasn't good or rather to my expectation...

Anyway sat there near the entrance and had 2 mug of beer before leaving. Saw a few gals that was really good looking... there were also a few familiar faces for me as I had saw them before when I last visit the place many months back.

Not much action for me as no gals came to approach me not even to ask me to buy their tequila shots haha... they are just too busy with the ang-mo and their own group of regular customers...

oh well...

burzum
16-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Not much action for me as no gals came to approach me not even to ask me to buy their tequila shots.

bro cheeky-cheeky,

Top 5 has always been like that, with the exhorbitant prices that they are charging. Entrance fee of 15 sillypore dollars, a jug of beer at 43 etc..

the thai puying only target the farangs and regulars..not really a place for normal sillyporean cheongsters..need to spend quite a hefty sum.

doc_samson
16-09-2007, 09:58 PM
yah...agree, the place targets the farang crowd rather than the local crowd.

the girls normally go the the farang or the regulars.

if not a regular cheonger at that place, be prepared to spend a hefty sum before you get "noticed" and the girls start swarming you.

Or the other way is to go on a weekday, Mon to Thurs at around 10pm. Thats when the girls start working. Be prepared as all butterflys will flutter to you for LDs before the farang crowd start coming in at a later time.

i stopped this joint for quite a long time liao, not enough ammo...hahaha....

bro cheeky-cheeky,

Top 5 has always been like that, with the exhorbitant prices that they are charging. Entrance fee of 15 sillypore dollars, a jug of beer at 43 etc..

the thai puying only target the farangs and regulars..not really a place for normal sillyporean cheongsters..need to spend quite a hefty sum.

HIVsucks_XXX
16-09-2007, 11:01 PM
I feel club romeo at lvl three is much better for entertainment purposes.:)

Hakoshu
17-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Kindly advise why?? :confused:

Ronsee
17-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Kindly advise why?? :confused:

Club Romeo is predominatly a Katoey joint. The girls there are pretty wild and really know how to make u happy if you r willing to spend a little LD.

I guess the bro may be referring to the entertainment value of the girls there as they do approach locals not just the Farangs.

I had been there quite a few times and all the trips there had been pretty fun.

Currently my favourite place in OT is Ipanema.

The choice of girls there is so many (Thai, Viets, Serbs, PRCs, Pinoys and even locals). I have been there last few months and really had good time there. Band there also not bad. And easy to pick up girls there as long as u have the budget for it :D

As for TOP 5, i have had enough of that place. I used to be a regular there when it opened after the renovation. The lady boss there is a personal acquaintance of mine whom i know for almost 10 yrs since i started chionging OT back in the mid 90s.

Anyway, Top 5 caters more to the foreign crowd and unless u have a heavy wallet, my advice is give that place a miss. Crazyhorse next door is also owned by same boss (Queen disco on first storey also same owner).

The dancers from the 3 joints are mostly Thais puyings and Indon girls. And they are rotated among the 3 pubs owned by the same boss.

So value for $ place to chiong in OT? Ipanema imho is the best pick followed by Naughty Girls. Peytons and Blue Banana predominatly pinoy and some Indon girls. Not really so happening as ipanema imho.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

muutseeker
17-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Bros,

I am an Ipanema regular. I like the band and many times just go for the fun, not to pick up. I have never seen a local guy have trouble picking up in this place.

Prices vary depending on time of night and quality of girl. There is no need to buy lady drinks if you don't want. Be careful of the waiters late at night, they will often "forget" to bring back your change when they think you've had a lot to drink.

Top 5 is ok to check out the pole dancing but the quality and quantity of girls is not same. Many girls cycle through several of the places in OT but if you stand in Ipanema long enough it's almost guaranteed they'll come past you.

Naughty girl has better pole dancing in my opinion and gets crazy on a Sunday. Crazy horse ok but I always worry I drink too much and my lady boy radar not perform so I careful there :)

One last thing - be nice to the girls - they all talk!!

Enjoy

cheeky-cheeky
17-09-2007, 06:17 PM
well done broz!

thks for all the update... having read this update sure make me wanna go down and try it out again... Maybe I shall go to Ipanema this time round. Thereafter, hop the place abit and decide which one to settle for the night...

sound like monday is a good day to go too... :D

69kinkywill
17-09-2007, 06:23 PM

Hey I thought Club Romeo are all lady boy....... And cater to farang rather than Singaporean.

Charles_joy06
17-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi All,

being to Crazy horse , Naughty Girl and Ipanema in OT still perfer Ipanema. Just to have a drink and listen to the band if a nice gal came around will be bonus.

Just went last sat nite to Ipanema, lots of viet gal thot pretty but some v bad attitude towards the local. So i pick up a Thai puying, stick with me for the nite but never mentioned anythings about $$. Really nice gal, end up in hotel with her for the gf feeling.

Still perfer thai puying in Ipanema but is getting less n less. Any bros know of pub in OT which had tons of Thai puying ?

Cheers

Charles

cheeky-cheeky
18-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Went OT last night. Went to Ipanema but was very crowded and just not for me and my ear so went to check out Club Romeo.

That place have a group of gals (dunno ladyboy or not) crowding around 1 table of ang mo so I ended up in Top 5 again.

Sat there and enjoy my beer while gals pass by me and some ask me to buy them drink. 1 indonesian gal came up and I buy her 1 shot. She was cute, pretty looking and petite. Then another thai came which happen to be around since I was here the last time (many months back). So she came to me and TCSS and I buy her drinks...

Ended up stay in Top5 until 4am. Enjoyed my time there but like all broz say cannot always go there lah, if not they think you are a good "robert". For me I always restrain from buying them drinks one, unless its to get to know the gal. If not its like ask me three four times buy them 1 times, and the number also goes up if the interval between drink shorten. :D

doc_samson
18-09-2007, 11:47 PM
hmmm...never tried Ipanema,naughty girls yet.

but been into crazy horses.in there once sit down,the girls/ladyboys will come to you liao.too bad i have not taste for katoey,but i do like to admire their beauty.

even when cheonging top5 last time,everytime halfway thru,i will come out for a breather and just observe the ladyboys at work.they are ao interesting to watch..:)

Went OT last night. Went to Ipanema but was very crowded and just not for me and my ear so went to check out Club Romeo.

That place have a group of gals (dunno ladyboy or not) crowding around 1 table of ang mo so I ended up in Top 5 again.

Sat there and enjoy my beer while gals pass by me and some ask me to buy them drink. 1 indonesian gal came up and I buy her 1 shot. She was cute, pretty looking and petite. Then another thai came which happen to be around since I was here the last time (many months back). So she came to me and TCSS and I buy her drinks...

Ended up stay in Top5 until 4am. Enjoyed my time there but like all broz say cannot always go there lah, if not they think you are a good "robert". For me I always restrain from buying them drinks one, unless its to get to know the gal. If not its like ask me three four times buy them 1 times, and the number also goes up if the interval between drink shorten. :D

Ronsee
19-09-2007, 03:02 AM
Hi All,

Just went last sat nite to Ipanema, lots of viet gal thot pretty but some v bad attitude towards the local. So i pick up a Thai puying, stick with me for the nite but never mentioned anythings about $$. Really nice gal, end up in hotel with her for the gf feeling.

Cheers

Charles

Bro i m surprised that u were able to pick up a girl for a free bonk. Most if not all the girls in Ipanema are FLs who either come on their own or are brought over by local agents to work here.

I do know of a bunch of thai Puyings who are currently plying their trade in Ipanema. In fact i just came back from there and just had a whole evening of fun with those girls together with a few SBF bros :)

The puyings are taken care of by a local guy who happens to be a close friend of mine and from my understanding they need to inform him if any of the girls do get a booking.

Anyway, if u did indeed get a free bonk from the Thai puying than i must say its either u have some sort of charm over her or shes really head over heels over u.

Even for me when i take the girls out i pay them the usual booking fee too either for ST or ON.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Charles_joy06
19-09-2007, 03:47 AM
Hi Bro,

i pay the thai puying for the bonk, what i am refering is that this gal is diff from the viet who will keep pestering you to go hotel after awhile. while she din not pester me to bring her out.

Great that you know a group of thai puying at Ipanema. Hope we can meet sometime to cheong Ipanema.

Cheers

Charles

Ronsee
19-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Hi Bro,

i pay the thai puying for the bonk, what i am refering is that this gal is diff from the viet who will keep pestering you to go hotel after awhile. while she din not pester me to bring her out.

Great that you know a group of thai puying at Ipanema. Hope we can meet sometime to cheong Ipanema.

Cheers

Charles

Glad u had a great time with the Thai puying.

sure i will be glad to have u join us for our trips down to Ipanema anytime. Feel free to PM me your contact and i will get in touch with u later tonight.

I may be going down again tonight. Miss the Puying :D

Generally i dont play with the Viets. I prefer the Viets in Geylang or JC. Seems the ones in Ipanema are rather commercialize...if u know what i mean.

Cheers

Ronsee

WildatHeart
30-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi Bro,
I long to go OT and long to see pole dance too..
pls pm me when anyone of you go there k.. wish to explore le.. thanks..

jackym
30-09-2007, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Ronsee;2284214]Glad u had a great time with the Thai puying.

Generally i dont play with the Viets. I prefer the Viets in Geylang or JC. Seems the ones in Ipanema are rather commercialize...if u know what i mean.

Hi Bro Ronsee,
Band Shaggy still playing there? saw from the newspaper they are now at river valley. Anyway it had been awhile tat i have visited OT, viets always look out for ang mo than we local. Approached a few chio one but they just want passed to ang mo's table..:(

Charles_joy06
03-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi bro,

any update on OT? Any good place to find nice Thai Puying ? Ipanema or Naughty Girl ? Plan to go tonight for a drink and some EPL action.

Cheers

Charles

SDMM
03-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Hi bro,

any update on OT? Any good place to find nice Thai Puying ? Ipanema or Naughty Girl ? Plan to go tonight for a drink and some EPL action.

Cheers

Charles

Bro Charles

OT same as before
If you are looking for action, stick to Ipanema where the gals there are looking for business
If just to chill for EPL and look see pole dancing, than naughty gals(can be rather ex as the puyings keep asking for ladies drinks)

ahgogo
06-11-2007, 02:33 AM
Hi all bro, anyone know a girl call Dan Dan(PRC) working in a massage palour in orchard tower? :confused: Hope to get her contact here for a good bonk outside :D

Name: Dan Dan
Look: 6.5/10
State: 34B~C/ 26/34 (Something lik tat)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro Who Wish to Zap me For Poor Post Kindly Go Ahead. Bro Who Up Me, Will Return Point When Have. Thanks In Advances.

skippydoo
29-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks guys for the various updates on OT. My last visit was in 04 and sounds like a few changes. Top5 - didn't that used to be Top10?

I always found that if you waited until late, you could have your pick of the girls for LT at $100 or less, has this changed too?

I will be over in SG in March, and have one of two trips to OT already scheduled during my stay. Are there any other ang-moh friendly areas I should be considering?

I<3Ivy
30-01-2008, 11:41 AM
I will be over in SG in March, and have one of two trips to OT already scheduled during my stay. Are there any other ang-moh friendly areas I should be considering?

Generally "ang-moh friendly" also means a little more pricey, as it is the common belief that ang mohs have more cash to blow.

Generally speaking, unless you are capable in conversing in mandarin it might be better to steer cleer of popular local hangouts as it would be chicken-duck talk. Girls in OT mostly speak passable english, while you can find that at the other watering holes dotted around the hot spots it is the exception rather than the norm.

Viets - Joo Chiat
Thais - Golden Mile
Filipinos - Duxton/Tanjong pagar/Paramount

Of course, other bros will be able to list down more places but 'tis better you have a local guide to bring you about. A jug of beer will do wonders for incentive! :rolleyes:

skippydoo
30-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Many thanks for the tips bro I<3Ivy, just found out I will be in SG for 2 weeks, so plenty of time to explore some interesting venues :) As you can probably guess from me being on here, I'm not one of those ang-moh's with buckets of cash to fund my entertainment, my trip is paid for but everything else comes out of my own pocket.

A jug of beer is a small price to pay for a knowledgeable local guide, so will be open to offers... :D

raftwee
31-01-2008, 09:16 AM
she is at 03-30 pls post fr when you f or bj :D

Hi all bro, anyone know a girl call Dan Dan(PRC) working in a massage palour in orchard tower? :confused: Hope to get her contact here for a good bonk outside :D

Name: Dan Dan
Look: 6.5/10
State: 34B~C/ 26/34 (Something lik tat)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro Who Wish to Zap me For Poor Post Kindly Go Ahead. Bro Who Up Me, Will Return Point When Have. Thanks In Advances.

Macallan12
02-02-2008, 09:39 AM
[QUOTE=Ronsee;2284214]Glad u had a great time with the Thai puying.

I was there on Wed nite, spotted a Viet girl standing at bar counter, so walked over and asked her to join our table. She gave excuse she know little English, then try to wriggle away. Next I saw her stick to ang-mo. KNN the girls here are here to hunt for ang mo.

takashitei
02-02-2008, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=jackym;2306535]
I was there on Wed nite, spotted a Viet girl standing at bar counter, so walked over and asked her to join our table. She gave excuse she know little English, then try to wriggle away. Next I saw her stick to ang-mo. KNN the girls here are here to hunt for ang mo.Because angmo more chinchai and dont mind ugly girls:p
We,local,are more into gd deal.

jackbl
04-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Must we give the gal tips if we talk/hug them and at the end no "go out" with them?

[QUOTE=Macallan12;2560622]Because angmo more chinchai and dont mind ugly girls:p
We,local,are more into gd deal.

slimboyfat
04-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Must we give the gal tips if we talk/hug them and at the end no "go out" with them?

I think thats only fair. Otherwise you are just wasting their time. They didn't come to Singapore to talk to you just for fun.

sudsoz
16-02-2008, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=jackym;2306535]
I was there on Wed nite, spotted a Viet girl standing at bar counter, so walked over and asked her to join our table. She gave excuse she know little English, then try to wriggle away. Next I saw her stick to ang-mo. KNN the girls here are here to hunt for ang mo.

I am Ang Mo and I also avoid the Viets in Ipanema because they are like walking cash registers!

Such a transformation in a 90 min flight from HCMC.

beeking
17-02-2008, 03:01 PM
why got age limit 1.....
sad sia

Scofield2
26-02-2008, 02:22 PM
True, Ipanema full of Fillips and Viet - some very ugly but you may also find a nice one in there. GST hikes also applies for OT, years ago could nego 150 for LT - then 200 now the asking starts at 300, but 250 can, late in the eve price will drop to 200 again.
Best looking girls are still in Top 5 and Crazy Horse but for the later one you should not be too drunk as the Ladyboy ratio is 50%. If you reject ladyboy - even politely some may get a bit rude.
Queens, Crazy Horse and TOP 5 all belong to the same group. Sometimes you see a bunch of syt ex Indo moving on fm place to place. Indo chix mostly for pole dancing not for take away - unless u wanna wait till 5am.

ANLF
01-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Bros,jus to check with your,Ipanema fun or Top 5 fun?

Cos yesterday been to top 5 with friends.1st time go there so a bit blur.I think the ambience was great and also there are a lots of thai gals there...Some are Gd but some cannot make it...Than get to know 1 thai gal which 1st day of work. Treat her 1 drink than she stick wif me liao...I think quite heng for me la...Think around 3 plus,she said wan follow me home....Wth,how to reject,But OC keep calling me to go home and don't stay untill too late...sian lor...but think will go there again.So jus to check with bro here wherther Ipanema and crazy house also fun?Tks a lot...

doc_samson
01-03-2008, 11:27 PM
Haha...enjoy it while it last.

Coz first time working,they usually abit green. (or maybe playing the KC trick)

The next time you go back......you'll just be another customer....and you'll see her buterfly here and there.

if business is really good or there is a big carrot around,you'll see less and less of her.

Top 5 is always about the bigger carrot available.

If you really want to be like elvis presley, go there at around 9pm to 9:30pm where there are few or none customers. The girls will really flock you as most of them just come to work.

Also this current batch of girls at top 5 cannot make it, mostly the fat type, the previous batch was better more pretty ones. and now there are more indos girls than last time also (rotated from queens below), most also cannot make it.

Crazy horse will always get you the he-she. Just buy any he-she a drink and he-she will be with you for sometime,you can really play if you dare to.

Never been to ipenama but i heard its always crowded and full

Hope this helps.

Bros,jus to check with your,Ipanema fun or Top 5 fun?

Cos yesterday been to top 5 with friends.1st time go there so a bit blur.I think the ambience was great and also there are a lots of thai gals there...Some are Gd but some cannot make it...Than get to know 1 thai gal which 1st day of work. Treat her 1 drink than she stick wif me liao...I think quite heng for me la...Think around 3 plus,she said wan follow me home....Wth,how to reject,But OC keep calling me to go home and don't stay untill too late...sian lor...but think will go there again.So jus to check with bro here wherther Ipanema and crazy house also fun?Tks a lot...

AndyHandy
01-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Went to Orchard Tower last Thursday. Bros here often complain OT only caters for Ang Mo. I dont think so. Crowded with Ang Mos yes but I think all get the attention from the girls.

Was zooming around in Ipanema, Penoy and Crasy Horse. Crasy horse was full of really old chicks, not a nice sight but still i find can joke with them quite nice. Finally end up in top 5. really nice gals there. after an hour or so of watchin the scene i c this really nice one walking in with her frens. she looked shy and did not go straight after the customers so i pulled her over by eye contact. she very petite, 20y, filipino. chit chat, buy a coke then pretend to go home, she cling to me and after first saying no i agreed to take her home which was my plan all the time. this way negotiated $160 for overnight (from midnight)

she was very sweet, not very experienced and did not show the best technique but for GFE this was just great, and number of shots was only limited by my powers hehe. it felt like she only had a handful of customers b4

if you have enough time to spend and patience in picking the girl i think OT is a good place. just do not take the really commercial ladies and treat the girl nice, if lucky you get great reward

ANLF
02-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Haha...enjoy it while it last.

Coz first time working,they usually abit green. (or maybe playing the KC trick)

The next time you go back......you'll just be another customer....and you'll see her buterfly here and there.

if business is really good or there is a big carrot around,you'll see less and less of her.

Top 5 is always about the bigger carrot available.

If you really want to be like elvis presley, go there at around 9pm to 9:30pm where there are few or none customers. The girls will really flock you as most of them just come to work.

Also this current batch of girls at top 5 cannot make it, mostly the fat type, the previous batch was better more pretty ones. and now there are more indos girls than last time also (rotated from queens below), most also cannot make it.

Crazy horse will always get you the he-she. Just buy any he-she a drink and he-she will be with you for sometime,you can really play if you dare to.

Never been to ipenama but i heard its always crowded and full

Hope this helps.

Bro Doc,tks for the info....

to take her home which was my plan all the time. this way negotiated $160 for overnight (from midnight)

Bro,hw we need to know if we must pay or not cos she didn mention the price at all....

cheeky-cheeky
02-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Went to Orchard Tower last Thursday. Bros here often complain OT only caters for Ang Mo. I dont think so. Crowded with Ang Mos yes but I think all get the attention from the girls.

Bro

I think you very handsome and was dressed nice nice like very rich like that, oops sorry I mean you are rich... That why the gals see liao straight away stick to you or pay attention at you lor... hee hee ;p

sweetboy
02-03-2008, 03:28 PM
OT is indeed a place cater for ang mos but if there are not much ang mos around on some days then the chicks will have to target locals or other nationalities.

AndyHandy
02-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Bro Doc,tks for the info....

Bro,hw we need to know if we must pay or not cos she didn mention the price at all....

In Orchard Tower it is easy: If the girl wants to get home with you are expected to pay. I have not met any girl there that is not coming for business including local. I would not even try to get a free ride as this would be wasting these girls time.

AndyHandy
02-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Bro

I think you very handsome and was dressed nice nice like very rich like that, oops sorry I mean you are rich... That why the gals see liao straight away stick to you or pay attention at you lor... hee hee ;p

Thanqu Brother! I was not dressed up nicely so I take it that I must be the handsome type :rolleyes: Serious just make a friendly face and show some respect for them and they come swarming one bye one.

cheeky-cheeky
03-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Thanqu Brother! I was not dressed up nicely so I take it that I must be the handsome type :rolleyes: Serious just make a friendly face and show some respect for them and they come swarming one bye one.

orh... then I must learn how to put on a friendly face liao... :D

slimboyfat
03-03-2008, 12:10 AM
In Orchard Tower it is easy: If the girl wants to get home with you are expected to pay. I have not met any girl there that is not coming for business including local. I would not even try to get a free ride as this would be wasting these girls time.

well i have met local girls there who are not on the game.

admittedly that was a long time ago - in the days of Ginivy, 392 and Top Ten. But I have chatted to 'normal' girls in Harrys at OT as well ofcourse

piratedking
03-03-2008, 12:42 AM

Bro, just want to ask is that possible just have the girl sit there with u, raba raba and then never tapau them back for ST or LT? I dun mean the free ride, they are at OT for $$ and I am willing to pay them for the company, so normal rate is how much? thanks!!

HIVsucks_XXX
04-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Been to Orchard Towers a few times and I personally felt that lvl 3 Club romeo is the most interesting place for eye candy and rubba rub.:o

blitzing1201
05-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Avoid Annie (from bangkok) at Club Romeo...one of the worst FJ i ever had. She looks petite, very pretty, about 1.60m, say everything also can at first. Why?

- Demands to pay first.
- Demands not to be fingered.
- Demands not to be kissed.
- Demands to go home (gave excuse that flat mate forgot keys) after agreeing for overnight.
- Demands not to horse-ride becos' she's tired.
- Demands taxi fare.

Hiaz...bad luck...bad luck..

AngMo69
05-03-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro, just want to ask is that possible just have the girl sit there with u, raba raba and then never tapau them back for ST or LT? I dun mean the free ride, they are at OT for $$ and I am willing to pay them for the company, so normal rate is how much? thanks!!

Of course that is possible. Just let her know upfront what your intentions are, and how much you intend to pay. Out of decency you should avoid wasting the girl's time - they are there to make a living, but if you pay well enough for the time spent in the bar there are no issues. Early in the evening the girls are more sociable; apart from a few super proffesionals, they dont want more than one client in a night.

How much to pay would therefore depend on when in the evening (early evening less than late evening), and for how long you keep them occupied. If you keep the girl so long that she looses out her chance to grab a client that evening, you should pay the ordinary FJ fee.

sodarkconman
05-03-2008, 04:25 PM
I have been to the Orchard Towers a few times myself. Initially I'd frequent the Ipenama for its sheer fame but I have also been to Top 5, Crazy Horse and Naughty Girl.

I disagree with people who claim that the girls do not cater to non-locals. In fact, I find that many DONT want ang-mohs probably because they cant communicate that well.

My 2 cents on the clubs: If you are serious about bang-bang-bye-bye-ma'm; go to Ipenama, which is your best chance; immaterial of who are. I mean, you may still have to let your eyes talk a bit but you the picture. Like someone mentioned above, its an unsaid rule- you respect their time and be a bit courteous and if you are not planning on going out with her, say so. Request her to leave and let her know if you find her friend interesting and she will arrange for her friend to come over. In fact a couple of times, I have had a decent bonk solely through this method. One other thing is that I usually take some food back for the girl as well as myself while leaving OT back for my hotel. That goes a long way in getting better service.

I found crazy horse too hot to handle and stay away from that place, whereas Top 5 is the place, in my opinion, if you are in mood for drinks and some booty-shakin' action. I love the naughty club though- its an awesome place if you like live pop/rock. I mean Shaggies is good but hey, they play the same songs all the time.

HIVsucks_XXX
07-03-2008, 01:48 AM
Avoid Annie (from bangkok) at Club Romeo...one of the worst FJ i ever had. She looks petite, very pretty, about 1.60m, say everything also can at first. Why?

- Demands to pay first.
- Demands to go home (gave excuse that flat mate forgot keys) after agreeing for overnight.
- Demands taxi fare.

Many goes by fake names that constantly changes, hard to actually really prevent from bumping into that Annie.:o

But still it is a great place as their happy hour stretches to around 10pm.

Only complaint is the joint seems too cramped and small as compared to crazy horse or top-five.

ANLF
25-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Any updates in OT?? Think OT had become a cheong place for Ang Mos rather than local nowadays....

unagi
22-06-2008, 02:41 PM

- Demands to pay first.
- Demands taxi fare.

I was with a Annie from BKK from Romeo's about a month ago. Very good looking, lot's of kissing and BBBJ with great CIM. Did she have reddish/brown hair? Looked like a model? Not very good breast job (hard, feel scars?). Very curious.

enzer88
25-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Any updates in OT?? Think OT had become a cheong place for Ang Mos rather than local nowadays....
Was there last weekend with few friends after watching midnite show at lido.The girls do serve local,but u must not be stingy. I think most of the tourists angmo spoil the market by overpaying them.Personally i find the place is happening if u dont mind to burn a hole in ur pocket.

dalamala
26-06-2008, 03:05 AM
Ochard tower got one live band...... i forgot where.
Super good!!!

Bitch Tamer
26-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Was there last weekend with few friends after watching midnite show at lido.The girls do serve local,but u must not be stingy. I think most of the tourists angmo spoil the market by overpaying them.Personally i find the place is happening if u dont mind to burn a hole in ur pocket.

agree with u bro. many angmoh spoil the market now must act big than can get:(

DehOne
26-06-2008, 04:11 PM
agree with u bro. many angmoh spoil the market now must act big than can get:(

To be fair, there is such a thing as "Ang Mo Tax": they will ALWAYS be charged more than locals. OT is very much and Ang Mo hangout so you've gotta expect prices to be more expensive there.

However, the Filipinas can be quite a bargain and I've gotten good deals on Thais too. There have been quite a number of occasions where I have taken girls back for only $100 and had a FANTASTIC time.

Timing is everything - if you can wait till about 2am (and don't mind risking losing out on apretty one), you can get better value for money. Another tip is to watch out for girls who have 'lost out in negotiations' with potential clients around this time. In their haste to make some money for the evening they might well be more bargainable - especially if you are nice to them.

uncletoby
03-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Any updates whether this place is worth for locals to cheong? Thanks

lausiong
04-07-2008, 09:13 AM
on a certain floor there are tn run by prc. charges are higher than neighbourhood shops by about $20. However locals can bargain a bit. most units no bathroom attached.

rantlk
10-07-2008, 10:31 AM
wow i like the FOC sex....so some maids just really wanna a ONS or fling. Tats cool man how to get their contacts ..... ???

sharjeel
10-08-2008, 09:55 PM
first time...heard about orchard tower....world spa...how is it?...looking for good FJ, BBBJ...have read a lot about ICE in lexon?...is world spa like lexon? any ICE there?...:D..what sort of prices...can anyone help me?

cheeky-cheeky
28-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Was at Top 5 @ OT on friday night. The place was buzzing with activities due to F1. Most of the joint even have F1 Party signage placed outside the entrance. Top 5 still as happening as before, with live band and pole dancing...

Current batch of gals also not bad... quite a few good looking one, sexy looking one... a good mix... :p

Satrai
25-12-2008, 03:57 AM
For bros who sometimes take a gal from one of the bars of Orchard Tower: if you just want shorttime with her you can go to this massage joint at the 3rd floor. Owned by an old Indian lady. Just go there with your gal and ask the lady if you can use of the rooms for an hour or so. Sorry, don't know about the costs. It's located at the back-side (north-side) of the building at the 3rd floor.
Very handy cause you don't have to go with her to some hotel.

owen10
26-12-2008, 01:07 AM
For bros who sometimes take a gal from one of the bars of Orchard Tower: if you just want shorttime with her you can go to this massage joint at the 3rd floor. Owned by an old Indian lady. Just go there with your gal and ask the lady if you can use of the rooms for an hour or so. Sorry, don't know about the costs. It's located at the back-side (north-side) of the building at the 3rd floor.

walauzz! u r inviting trouble!!! post so openly n so detailed! :mad:

=M4G=MrX=
26-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Ya man.... pissing me off real bloody good! :mad:

chio76
26-12-2008, 02:10 AM
erm....... so any guy try 4level ........

i walk pass there last few days ago , saw the prc ask me wanna 'an mo ma"

erm.... pretty lor n chio lor ......

Vspec
26-12-2008, 02:54 AM
went around there a couple of times, now there are many small massage shops popping up there.

but i think they are more interested in the Ang Mos than us Chinese. :D

Pactman
18-02-2009, 01:00 PM
Me and a friend went down to Pub Baliba at #01 OT.
Almost same concept as Duxton with Philipina girls....
Meet 2 girls , Irish & Cheska...

According to the girls they finish at 3.00pm..
Their quota for drinks is 5 per night...
Can bring them out after they have reach quota but have to pay thier management $100.00

If not afternoon can meet them which my friend did.He paid her $150.00 for short time.

sequence79
20-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I went to recce this place today and boy it is filled with massage shops. Feel very tempted to try some of the spas but tot that i came back to check out sbf first hehe.

Does any bro know what time the massage shops closes? Will there be still shops opened after 11pm?

Thanks

xchange
20-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Tried one of the massage shop recently.Forgot name-its on 1st Floor, the first one on the left of the escalator (going up),next to the bar.The price very expensive $40 for 1/2 hour and no attached bathroom some more.
Massage also soft type and the Thai ladies all look like in their early 30's.

The Thai lady told me its open till late -2 or 3 am.

mylovesyt
13-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Saw this malay girl with a huge pair (.)(.) at OT. Ask if she provide massage and she answer Yes.

Later found out that she is of mixed blood with a F cup. 1st time I see a natural F cup WOW.

Have a wonderful session.

Entrance = 40
HJ=60, FJ=150

sexy_lion
13-11-2009, 11:24 PM
:mad: Had a very bad experience - This shall be my first & last tryst @ Orchard Tower.

Warning: Orchard Tower is a place for carrot heads (ang mohs will be welcome)

Feeling horny recently... decided to pop in Orchard Tower to try a different experience (Big mistake)

After roaming around, I pick up 2 chio, tall Vietnamese gals from 3rd floor. (it's been quite a while since my last 3some experience)

After collecting $200 from me in the hotel, then one inform me that she's having her period. Immediately my little brother SIAN halfway already.

They promised me a 2-hour, 2-shot 3some session together. Instead, they start hurrying & chasing me after 30min (immediately after my 1st shot). Make my little brother SIAN the other half...

In the end, they kick up a big fuss & leave me after just 1shot + 30min + rude attitude.
Once they collect your $$, they changed face immediately.

This is indeed my worst tryst in recent years...
:mad:

Mankok
14-11-2009, 04:17 AM
went around there a couple of times, now there are many small massage shops popping up there.

but i think they are more interested in the Ang Mos than us Chinese. :D

They are interested in anyone. Not only in Angmoh and Chinese but also in Singaporeans. I frequently went there so I know.
There is a joint at the 3rd floor in the corner opposite Bongo Bar which sometimes has pretty PRC's. Price is standard, service is good and they do not treat you like carrothead nor carrotcake.

friedparadise
14-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Just wanto to share with Bros a solid gem at 3rd floor i encountered recently. Actually, i never been there for long long time. But when there to do some pants in a tailor shop recommneded by a friend.
chanced upon a fair skinned girl. -Nancy(Viet girl).syt:24yo Big boobs. 34c?? petite.sweet friendly massage. Most imptly,her massage i rate it maybe.7.5/10??
i am surprised myelf. Svc rates are not so steep also. quite accommodating and GFe feeling.
can pm me for details.

ahkong
14-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Saw this malay girl with a huge pair (.)(.) at OT. Ask if she provide massage and she answer Yes.

Later found out that she is of mixed blood with a F cup. 1st time I see a natural F cup WOW.

Have a wonderful session.

Entrance = 40
HJ=60, FJ=150

Bro what is that malay girl with a F cup (.)(.)??? :D
Can pm me her contact?

jackbl
14-11-2009, 05:08 PM
How much is the damage?
chanced upon a fair skinned girl. -Nancy(Viet girl).syt:24yo Big boobs. 34c?? petite.sweet friendly massage. Most imptly,her massage i rate it maybe.7.5/10??
i am surprised myelf. Svc rates are not so steep also. quite accommodating and GFe feeling.
can pm me for details.

mylovesyt
14-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Bro what is that malay girl with a F cup (.)(.)??? :D
Can pm me her contact?

bro check your inbox.

cavemanng
03-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Pm me the details of the f cup Malay too. Thanks

Mankok
17-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Some angmoh tells that angmohs can enter Ipanema for free. What the fuck is this? We have to pay $10 and they enter for free??:mad:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1092917&postcount=4737

NewMartin
17-11-2010, 08:35 AM

wah piang bro..mai sarbo indian lady lei..next time u should post..anyone wanna go ST at Orchard Tower can use room at 3rd floor. Ask people 2 PM u if they are interested..then u sure got instantaneous response...

Any fascinated bro can PM me..keke:D

owen10
17-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Some angmoh tells that angmohs can enter Ipanema for free. What the fuck is this? We have to pay $10 and they enter for free??:mad:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1092917&postcount=4737

not surprised by the double standards. we are all aware that places in Orchard cater mainly to the angmos n foreigners. locals usually goto the smaller n lower end pubs in paramount or duxton. N angmos usually would spend quite a bit on drinks. but i think mostly those locals who go there are regulars n i sense they dont pay any entrance fees.

i've been to 1 of the pubs in B1. there were hordes of banglas on Sundays, n usually the pinay escorts ensure that these banglas do not juz goto the dancefloor for free - will make sure they buy a drink or 2, n once they finish they will use hard tactics to make sure the bangla buy another drink.

Intel Ops
17-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Beware of meeting anyone shady here.

Click here to see his past:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5378057&postcount=389
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5373819&postcount=359

whitegals
17-11-2010, 04:18 PM
:mad: Had a very bad experience - This shall be my first & last tryst @ Orchard Tower.

Warning: Orchard Tower is a place for carrot heads (ang mohs will be welcome)

After collecting $200 from me in the hotel, then one inform me that she's having her period. Immediately my little brother SIAN halfway already.

Once they collect your $$, they changed face immediately.

This is indeed my worst tryst in recent years...
:mad:

Bro,

Not just OT gals, anywhere else is also the same. A seasoned cheongster like yourself should know the golden rule, "No $$ upfront". Once they take your money, they will try and weasel their way out, I've heard similar stories from other bros with experiences with PRC in GL, Filipina in Paramount, Viet in JC etc. :cool:

volcano
17-11-2010, 09:55 PM
How much is the damage?

yo bro,ur presence will be around when theres Vb....ur 'smelling power' is more powerful then the K9 unit of police force....kekeke....:p:p

bblover123
19-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Went to OT last wk, top level has a Thai massage shop. Went in paid $40 /hr as recommended by counter gal that massage is good. Furthermore saw an amgmoh coming out with a smile.

Name: duno but look like hk actress Cecilia cheung( older version)
Massage: pleasant chat but lousy massage
Never offer special.:(

So bro cannot take it, went for another shop.

Name: duno, prc wif foxy eyes
Boobs: A+ initially tot at least b+ but it's actually wif padded bra
Massage: piano type
Hk + bm : 6/10
Feeling: good as she is very accommodating.
Strip to nothing on her own , allows fingering
Dammage: $30/ 30 min + $70
return?: mayb not

jackbl
19-11-2010, 04:23 PM
ur 'smelling power' is more powerful then the K9 unit of police force....kekeke....

U compare me with CON CHO??? Huhuhu... Dau Tim :(

ok69
19-11-2010, 06:24 PM
any viets in OT?
looking for similar open concept pub like jazzy/mask those kind
can let me know which floor and name?
TIA

too_hot
20-11-2010, 01:20 PM

IR also same, local have to pay, foreigners no need....they just following govt practice...

owen10
20-11-2010, 01:37 PM
any viets in OT?
looking for similar open concept pub like jazzy/mask those kind
can let me know which floor and name?
TIA

mostly pinays. am i right to say 85%? juz my observation onli. d other 15% of the gals, i would say comprise of others such as thais, viets, s'poreans n other nationalities. jazz/mask concept, not that i know of ... maybe the regulars here are in a better position to advise.

batboyz
20-11-2010, 01:53 PM
mostly pinays. am i right to say 85%?

Mostly pinays for the pubs on basement.

Mostly viets for Ipanema (2nd floor).

Mostly LBs for the pubs on 3rd and 4th floor.

digihub2000
20-11-2010, 02:17 PM

ang moh tua kee ?

owen10
21-11-2010, 03:47 AM

thanks for da info. didnt know Viets rule Ipanema. maybe the few times i was outside i saw mostly pinays. :D

NewMartin
21-11-2010, 09:17 AM
mostly pinays. am i right to say 85%? juz my observation onli. d other 15% of the gals, i would say comprise of others such as thais, viets, s'poreans n other nationalities. jazz/mask concept, not that i know of ... maybe the regulars here are in a better position to advise.

ya agreed with bro owen10..for jazzy or mask not for OT lol..:p

jackbl
21-11-2010, 09:32 AM

This what i see when i go level2 too :)

ilovecim
21-11-2010, 12:43 PM
ang moh tua kee ?

look down on s'porean and they open in sg... :rolleyes:

daddyO
21-11-2010, 12:51 PM
ang moh tua kee ?

look down on s'porean and they open in sg... :rolleyes:

it not they tua kee, its that they pay tips better, and their impression of us are stingy and everything value for money. We only pay them money we think they deserver so chicken and egg thing. so their attitude will never be good to us locals.

boxingman
21-11-2010, 05:28 PM
it not they tua kee, its that they pay tips better, and their impression of us are stingy and everything value for money. We only pay them money we think they deserver so chicken and egg thing. so their attitude will never be good to us locals.The scenario just like when we cheong bkk disco, all the thai puyings all flock to us, Because they believe we pay them better than local thais.

jackbl
22-11-2010, 01:34 AM
The scenario just like when we cheong bkk disco, all the thai puyings all flock to us, Because they believe we pay them better than local thais.

The same when we cheong vn disco/pub/massage :D

ok69
22-11-2010, 02:55 AM

tks for info
:)

halogen019
20-01-2011, 04:24 PM
I was fishing for FLs one evening in a club in orchard towers and it suddenly struck me that it is so difficult to get a girl not because they flock to Ang mo but because of the 2ICs rule by almost all hotels now. For each of the lady I talked to, everyone mentioned bencoolen h81 or preferably some nearby hotels. So in the end I am so lost because I can't bring the girl any where. Any advice on this problem?

Ashgrove6
20-01-2011, 04:45 PM
I was fishing for FLs one evening in a club in orchard towers and it suddenly struck me that it is so difficult to get a girl not because they flock to Ang mo but because of the 2ICs rule by almost all hotels now. For each of the lady I talked to, everyone mentioned bencoolen h81 or preferably some nearby hotels. So in the end I am so lost because I can't bring the girl any where. Any advice on this problem?

Hi Bro,
Gals mentioned 81 Bencoolen because it's almost the nearest to town. Finish with you, they can go fishing again. Now all the budget hotels required 2 i/cs, Work Permit, Passport etc. It is ok for the gals to produce their passport as long as they have a valid Social Visit Pass. The Hotels don't want to be caught "housing" an over-stayer.

My gal fren is also foreigner on Social visit pass. Everytime we go hotel, I register with my i/c & her passport. No problem whatsoever. Only problem is you must know how to answer to AV if room checking.

Hope this helps..... cheers

Ah joe
21-01-2011, 05:30 AM
I totally agree with Ashgrove6.

2 ic policy doesn't stop me from bonking after couple of drinks.
Ask any of those girls and they should already know by now.:)

meng0009
21-01-2011, 07:32 PM
actually they dun mostly flock to ang mo , i was there quite early at times around 930 , find a place to sit , den within 1 hour Got 2 girls come over to ask for hotel . but i was thinking so early n of coz early birds dun look really pretty :) so i rejected them wanting for better stocks , but in the end regret coz as time goes by to the late hours , more n more ppl n u have lesser oppotunity to find a girl of ur liking :) moral of story go early if u really wan to find a bonk , if not go late jus to see sexy girls walking around but cannot touch lol

halogen019
22-01-2011, 12:53 AM
I totally agree with Ashgrove6.

2 ic policy doesn't stop me from bonking after couple of drinks.
Ask any of those girls and they should already know by now.:)

Thanks bros for the info.

I would like to ask, if a passport and an IC will be fine to check in to a hotel, then why do i always read so many posts about difficulty getting a hotel with an FL? Especially in FL dome 2. The FLs can just show passport right?

Thanks.

torrokey
22-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I think the hotels may restrict the FLs to book in 1-2 times a day. That's why some bros may experience problems with the FL when she might have working since morning.

Thanks bros for the info.

I would like to ask, if a passport and an IC will be fine to check in to a hotel, then why do i always read so many posts about difficulty getting a hotel with an FL? Especially in FL dome 2. The FLs can just show passport right?

Thanks.

HCKing
22-01-2011, 03:54 PM

bro hw do u rate the quality of pinay there? as gd as those in TP? thanks.

HCKing
22-01-2011, 03:57 PM
bro

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4929/policebrutality.jpg (http://img823.imageshack.us/i/policebrutality.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

stop yr nonsense kiko and if u have to do so pls post yr shits in HWZ forum instead to impress the kids there ok :rolleyes:

etsys
22-02-2011, 07:37 PM
anything happening ?? :) Me almost weekly visitor to OT .. :)

Ah he
22-02-2011, 08:25 PM
anything happening ?? :) Me almost weekly visitor to OT .. :)

LOl... in that case u the one must share with us some infos. :D

sanxx
22-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Yesterday pick up 2 pinay for Ipenoma. 20 & 21y. Overall 6-7/10. One follow me while checking in and than the other went up when we are in the room. We all 3 clicked very well. Had excellent time! I’ll be back for the younger one. Very skill full…;)

Absoluteguy
22-02-2011, 11:24 PM
how is the damage, bro ?? sure gao gao... lolss

Ah he
13-03-2011, 02:15 PM
how is the damage, bro ?? sure gao gao... lolss

Did u went ? :D

etsys
14-03-2011, 08:18 PM
To the friend who asked me about MP in OT - I don't patronise any MP in OT, or for that matter, anywhere .. me not an MP Fan - I prefer to do the whole deed .. :D :D

No offend bro

Ah he
14-03-2011, 11:49 PM
To the friend who asked me about MP in OT - I don't patronise any MP in OT, or for that matter, anywhere .. me not an MP Fan - I prefer to do the whole deed .. :D :D

No offend bro

True..... MP sian. Scare here scare there. Do half way then kana raid...wah lao. LOLX

etsys
15-03-2011, 09:58 AM
and of all places - OT ?? :eek: The place where there is a semi-permenant police presence, and almost once a month, police to checking from top to bottom .. (though I wonder how they check the LB .. :D :D )

massa
15-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Yesterday pick up 2 pinay for Ipenoma. 20 & 21y. Overall 6-7/10. One follow me while checking in and than the other went up when we are in the room. We all 3 clicked very well. Had excellent time! I’ll be back for the younger one. Very skill full…;)Bro,how much did you pay for the fl you pick up from ipenoma?

Mankok
17-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Bros,
Yesterday-evening walked all 4 floors in OT. Saw many frightening looking angmohs with fucked-up attitude. Probably those bitches from the bars like them. However I didnot go for the bars but to "investigate" the massage-joints. Here is my investigation-report:

1st floor:
1. some ugly aunties (thai?) next to a sex-shop
2. a prc-joint. Went in to ask the price. Spoke to a very pretty chio-bu (go have a look bros)!! Told me $40 for 30 minutes...and more starts with $100. So I left.

2nd floor:
1. thai joint; none looked attractive, all 30 or 40+

3rd floor:
About 5/6 joints of which 2 are thai. In one of the PRC-joints saw a good-looking meimei (when you clim up the stairs go straight and it's in the back). The PRC-joint opposite Bongo-bar has a few pretty gals. Sneakily asked for prices: too ex, not worth it!!

4th floor:
Walked along a joint close to the toilets in the back-corridor. 2 PRC's of which one was quite tall and smiled like a slut.

Summary: as most of us already know most of these OT-joints are rip-off places.

etsys
17-03-2011, 11:00 AM
sorry to barge in, who is the smart one who went to OT to look for MP ?? :D :D come on guys .. if you are going to OT to look for MP, you need to get a brain scan ..

That place is for bars, and take aways .. the MPs are optional and geared for the stupid sailors and navy boys so they can have massage and some stroking after being away from shore for months .. not for mere mortals like us ..

We stick with the bars and the take-aways ..

Mankok
18-03-2011, 04:02 AM
sorry to barge in, who is the smart one who went to OT to look for MP ?? :D :D come on guys .. if you are going to OT to look for MP, you need to get a brain scan ..

That place is for bars, and take aways .. the MPs are optional and geared for the stupid sailors and navy boys so they can have massage and some stroking after being away from shore for months .. not for mere mortals like us ..

We stick with the bars and the take-aways ..

Relax bro, I do know that OT-prices usually are ridicilous. Usually yes: in the past there were two shops on the 3rd floor which had 2 gals which provided excellent service for market-rates (that's what we need ah!). One is next to Bongo Bar and the other one opposite Bongo Bar. When I went there and noticed that both girls were not working there any more I decided to explore further.

However you are right, I need a brain scan anyway: each month I spend so much on cheonging that I end up having a negative balance. What to do...

etsys
18-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Bro Mankok: my post was in jest .. ;) .. I know what you mean, about the prices .. my haunting there is to do with drinking and for occasional take-away ..

Mankok
20-03-2011, 12:23 AM
Forgot to tell: at the 2nd floor opp. Ipanema is a Thai joint. Most cmi but there was one young gal who stood outside and loudly asked me:

you want massage? you want handjob?

seennoe
20-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Man, that girl so garang:eek: worry will attract business she doesnt want...

etsys
20-03-2011, 06:59 PM
Mankok: Ipaneman IS NOT A THAI JOINT : it is a multitude of girls, including an occasional african and russians .. if you can find one bar that is flooded with different countries - Ipanema it is ..

Mostly Cambodians and Viets though ..

zhu star
20-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Bros, I want check if these girls come to work before 8pm? I ask because I normally goes to ktv or clubs during HH and leave quite early before 11pm.

AdGuy
20-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Bros, I want check if these girls come to work before 8pm? I ask because I normally goes to ktv or clubs during HH and leave quite early before 11pm.

Bro,

Unlikely. The place only gets lively around 10pm, maybe 9pm during weekends.

AdGuy
20-03-2011, 11:36 PM
Mankok: Ipaneman IS NOT A THAI JOINT : it is a multitude of girls, including an occasional african and russians .. if you can find one bar that is flooded with different countries - Ipanema it is ..

Forgot to tell: at the 2nd floor opp. Ipanema is a Thai joint. Most cmi but there was one young gal who stood outside and loudly asked me:

you want massage? you want handjob?

He said opp. Ipanema

etsys
21-03-2011, 10:41 AM
AdGuy: my bad :) Opp Ipanema was / is Country Jamboree -again loaded with viets, if am not wrong.

As for starting time, so girls start early, especially those under agent - and pinays .. but the freelancers drift in after 10 ..

Mankok
22-03-2011, 04:05 AM

Dear bro, please read my post more carefully:

"Forgot to tell: at the 2nd floor opp. Ipanema is a Thai joint. Most cmi but there was one young gal who stood outside and loudly asked me:
you want massage? you want handjob?"

Other words and maybe clearer: there is a Thai joint opposite Ipanema.

I did not ask for the prices, however.

etsys
22-03-2011, 10:16 AM
bro mankok: relax lah :D :D

Just idle chat .. ;) I was imagining bars .. then I recall the thai-mp joint .. in the same floor .. ha ha ..

cheers bro

zhu star
22-03-2011, 05:25 PM
ro Adguy

Thanks bro. So sad, cannot go there later than 10pm. :D

etsys
22-03-2011, 05:45 PM
why cannot after 10 ?? haha .. that is the time the top performers turn up ;)

newton
28-03-2011, 04:08 PM

Bro, what happened to Peyton place? Change ownership?
I saw some of their old staff at other joints like Blue Banana and Passion.

etsys
28-03-2011, 05:30 PM
yah lah, almost one year now .. taken over by the same people run Moonshine .. and become BMD bar .. rip off prices .. scary .. and girls, like moonshine - ruba ruba, and no going out till shift finish ..

also ipanema becoming one place to avoid nowadays .. .. :eek: :eek:

batboyz
28-03-2011, 10:50 PM
also ipanema becoming one place to avoid nowadays .. .. :eek: :eek:

Care to share why? Thanks.

etsys
29-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Care to share why? Thanks.

well .. for a start .. the stuff are suddenly in a ginger-monkey mood (so stuck up and picking fights .. )

A friend as there last week Wednesday or so, and when asked for balance, the staff brought in security it seem .. and that is just for start .. :eek: :eek:

Atleast I know one guy who has sworn off Ipanema off his list .. and prefer Naughty Girl .. even with all the drama, NG seems less stuck up from staff ..

PS: above is what I heard ..

zhu star
29-03-2011, 05:11 PM

Most of the time my working hour starts at 11pm so can't stay late:(

etsys
29-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Zhu star: you must be the guy I see, who walks around with bundles of 50 $ and out in the street after 10 pm or 11, :D :D

Kidding .. well, you can always go for an 'early work release' :D

zhu star
29-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Zhu star: you must be the guy I see, who walks around with bundles of 50 $ and out in the street after 10 pm or 11, :D

Kidding .. well, you can always go for an 'early work release' :D

Very funny:)!!!!! I have mostly Viet Dong sticking out of my pocket. Early work release means 3am in the morning:D. Thinking of changing clients

Btw, one of these days must meet up with you so that big kor kor can show me the ropes in OT

azaharbigbro
30-03-2011, 10:11 AM
can i do a FR? level 3 MP...facing the 7-11. look for Lisa...awesome stuff i tell u.

Name: see above
Wt: 40+
Looks: 7/10 (pony-tail i think?)
Boobs: Nice, soft, flawless...yummy!
Body: no tummy, nice, soft, flawless...yummy!
Svc: 45 bucks for 30 mins + 150 fj. not a hard massage but it'd do. i've tried her like more than 20 times. and i've tried the rest for like a gazillion times. my verdict: lisa is the best of them all! lick balls/ass/whatnot. super obliging. what else can u ask for?

oh oh...i rate her highly because she is okay with me licking and fingering her pussy till she cums...say whatt???? lol

etsys
30-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Still after 3 AM, the night still plays on .. on weekends .. :D you can get better deals at 4 AM or so ..

me big kor kor ?? no lah .. me not even small fish - more like tiny guppy :D :D

zhu star
30-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Still after 3 AM, the night still plays on .. on weekends .. :D you can get better deals at 4 AM or so ..

me big kor kor ?? no lah .. me not even small fish - more like tiny guppy :D :D

3 am means going home to hug OC. As for big kor kor, you have more pts and power than me lah:D.

Seriously, my viet gf is now working in the Ktv at the back (across the road) for almost a year. Until now I still don't know the name of the ktv and have yet to visit it. Any idea what the name of the place and the cost?

mazdamx5
30-03-2011, 05:03 PM
3 am means going home to hug OC. As for big kor kor, you have more pts and power than me lah:D.

Seriously, my viet gf is now working in the Ktv at the back (across the road) for almost a year. Until now I still don't know the name of the ktv and have yet to visit it. Any idea what the name of the place and the cost?

Are you referring to Orchard KTV which is next to 2 ATM machines?

zhu star
30-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Are you referring to Orchard KTV which is next to 2 ATM machines?

I not too sure,, cos I never venture to the back before. I only visited the pubs at the front block. Is there 2 ktv at the back which is Orchard Ktv and Orchard Supreme Ktv?

nsr250
31-03-2011, 08:57 AM
I was walking around the area yesterday 3plus,i was amaze that there are many massage centres for you to choose from. But most of them are looking at me like robert head,keep smiling and asking 'sir,massage' 'We have pretty young girl', very temping to go in after one round. But i told myself to move all the way up before deciding which joint to patron.
I finally decided on a slim prc with her boobs almost popped out from her t-shirt. Ask her how much for short massge.I was quoted 40 buck for half an hour. Try to discount with her as there are nothing but only room. She pull my hand and drag me in,keep assuring me that she will do a good job so i won't waste the money i paid to her.
Inside the room,i was stripped naked by her and given a towel to cover my bottom. Laying on the bed like a pig waiting to be killed,lol,don't know why got that suddenly feeling when inside the shop. She press here press there,less than 10 mins, she come near to me and whisper to my ear,asking me to try her service.And the price she quoted me,almost wake me up like wasabi,so expensive for a fj-250! i told her straight in her face that i am not foreigner and so i know the market. Then she start to tell stories here and there.Finally we agree on 200.
She strip and do a short bj on me and use her finger to play with my nipple.After awhile,she ask me to mount her.i pump her hard as i want full value for my 200 dollar. When i asked her to flipped over for doggie,she declined and told me time is almost up......if exceed 1 min then i have to pay another 40 dollar for another 30min,wtf....i quickly pump her harder and harder and finally i shoot everything into her. I changed up and left the place as a robert......

krackers
31-03-2011, 09:18 AM
sucks to hear FRs as such. all the HCs in orchard tower see human beings with a penis as roberts. all those with pussies are robert choppers.

I avoid orchard area for such "health therapies". I won't even buy electronics etc in that shopping belt.

thanks for sharing

I was walking around the area yesterday 3plus,i was amaze that there are many massage centres for you to choose from. But most of them are looking at me like robert head,keep smiling and asking 'sir,massage' 'We have pretty young girl', very temping to go in after one round. But i told myself to move all the way up before deciding which joint to patron.
I finally decided on a slim prc with her boobs almost popped out from her t-shirt. Ask her how much for short massge.I was quoted 40 buck for half an hour. Try to discount with her as there are nothing but only room. She pull my hand and drag me in,keep assuring me that she will do a good job so i won't waste the money i paid to her.
Inside the room,i was stripped naked by her and given a towel to cover my bottom. Laying on the bed like a pig waiting to be killed,lol,don't know why got that suddenly feeling when inside the shop. She press here press there,less than 10 mins, she come near to me and whisper to my ear,asking me to try her service.And the price she quoted me,almost wake me up like wasabi,so expensive for a fj-250! i told her straight in her face that i am not foreigner and so i know the market. Then she start to tell stories here and there.Finally we agree on 200.
She strip and do a short bj on me and use her finger to play with my nipple.After awhile,she ask me to mount her.i pump her hard as i want full value for my 200 dollar. When i asked her to flipped over for doggie,she declined and told me time is almost up......if exceed 1 min then i have to pay another 40 dollar for another 30min,wtf....i quickly pump her harder and harder and finally i shoot everything into her. I changed up and left the place as a robert......

mazdamx5
31-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I not too sure,, cos I never venture to the back before. I only visited the pubs at the front block. Is there 2 ktv at the back which is Orchard Ktv and Orchard Supreme Ktv?

I do not know about Orchard Supreme but I do drop by Orchard KTV once awhle. The quality there is good but everything is expensive. Now they have Viets and China girls.

I happened to drop by OT 2 days ago and while heading to Top 5, surely will passby level 3, saw this massage parlour. I must say, they have a better quality of girls there.

I have not tried their services though as I am not a fan of massage parlours even when I am in BKK or Vietnam but for $200, I prefer doing it overseas since I travel monthly. :)

mazdamx5
31-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Very funny:)!!!!! I have mostly Viet Dong sticking out of my pocket. Early work release means 3am in the morning:D. Thinking of changing clients

Btw, one of these days must meet up with you so that big kor kor can show me the ropes in OT

Please tag me in. It has been awhile since I club with groups. Have been hanging out on my own for the past years since 2006 when I was hanging out with samsters during BOSS and Xin Tian Di days... hahaha... really, it has been awhile. :)

loneyheart
31-03-2011, 11:51 AM
WoW Bros here R all super Rich man

Paid entrance fee $40 n $200 for FJ n only for 30 mins:eek:

Sorri I cant make up n play in this High Standard:(

Do enjoy all bros

etsys
31-03-2011, 01:41 PM
well said krackers: for locals/residents, OT is for drinking and an occasional sweetie - no more ..

And with Ip getting funny - the drinking part too may have to shift elsewhere .. :( :(

zhu star
31-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Please tag me in. It has been awhile since I club with groups. Have been hanging out on my own for the past years since 2006 when I was hanging out with samsters during BOSS and Xin Tian Di days... hahaha... really, it has been awhile. :)

I sent u a PM:)

zhu star
31-03-2011, 05:56 PM
I do not know about Orchard Supreme but I do drop by Orchard KTV once awhle. The quality there is good but everything is expensive. Now they have Viets and China girls.

I happened to drop by OT 2 days ago and while heading to Top 5, surely will passby level 3, saw this massage parlour. I must say, they have a better quality of girls there.

I have not tried their services though as I am not a fan of massage parlours even when I am in BKK or Vietnam but for $200, I prefer doing it overseas since I travel monthly. :)

Orchard KTV is located at the back side of OT? As for MP I really not keen in those located there. They are 'Black Shop' waiting to make a killing. Like you, I also prefer my massage in other countries when I traveled for my work.

mazdamx5
01-04-2011, 12:31 AM
Orchard KTV is located at the back side of OT? As for MP I really not keen in those located there. They are 'Black Shop' waiting to make a killing. Like you, I also prefer my massage in other countries when I traveled for my work.

Agree.

The only few places I go in Orchard Towers during the past years should be most regular Ipanema, follow by Top 5 then Naughty Girl. The rest I am not that keen especially Pinoys or Indos. As for Ladyboys, like to look at but not touch though I do have a few good friends in Thailand who are Ladyboys. They make good friends though and they are rich.:)

zhu star
01-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Agree.

The only few places I go in Orchard Towers during the past years should be most regular Ipanema, follow by Top 5 then Naughty Girl. The rest I am not that keen especially Pinoys or Indos. As for Ladyboys, like to look at but not touch though I do have a few good friends in Thailand who are Ladyboys. They make good friends though and they are rich.:)

Don't know why despite that I traveled many times to Indo I too not so keen in Indos. As for Pinoys, got not so good experience with them when I visited Paramount.

drekman
01-04-2011, 09:15 AM
OT is a fuck place. The girls will con and tip and cheat ur money. If u go to orchard ktv, you will be cheated more of ur money. You guys are stupid.

etsys
01-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Paramount and TP are just rip off places, though if you sink in a few hundred $ - you can possibly get BJ and so .. or even a raw sex in the corner of the bar .. :D

etsys
01-04-2011, 01:33 PM
PS: about my quote on the TP/ PM - well, me no go there to get such 'hot' action - as for me, I'd rather for what I want and get it straight ..

ak47fxxk
01-04-2011, 01:44 PM
Tried a chio PRC at OT 2nd floor a few days ago.

Massage:45 mins $55,just like entrance fees

She quoted $100 for naked full body massage,$150 for FJ

Proceeded to FJ...

Overall damage: $55+ $150 = $205

Too expensive... I will not go there again...

mazdamx5
05-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Don't know why despite that I traveled many times to Indo I too not so keen in Indos. As for Pinoys, got not so good experience with them when I visited Paramount.

I am back bro, how are you doing? Another fulfillment trip to HCM for me.

Anyway, I personally find that the massage here is far too expensive. Seriously speaking, $200 pays me my ticket to HCM and 1 night stay there.

At least, I can get full entertainment there with massage and nightlife with better breed of girls. Hahaha!

zhu star
05-04-2011, 09:16 AM

Anyway, I personally find that the massage here is far too expensive. Seriously speaking, $200 pays me my ticket to HCM and 1 night stay there.

At least, I can get full entertainment there with massage and nightlife with better breed of girls. Hahaha!

No, still stuck in with all the red hair guys here. should be back end of the week. Any FR?:D

mazdamx5
05-04-2011, 11:02 PM
No, still stuck in with all the red hair guys here. should be back end of the week. Any FR?:D

Yeah! I am planning to write them tonight when my mind is more free... now I am stucked with work, family and relationships matters choking the hell out of me. :(

zhu star
06-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Yeah! I am planning to write them tonight when my mind is more free... now I am stucked with work, family and relationships matters choking the hell out of me. :(

Hahaha..... understand, family and work must come first!!!! then can think about ECA:)

SAWgunner
09-04-2011, 06:41 PM

Forgive my suaku-ness, but what is HCM?

binbin81
09-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Forgive my suaku-ness, but what is HCM?

Hồ Chí Min, Vietnam. you got no idea?:eek:

Mankok
10-04-2011, 12:58 AM
For u guys interested in pinay gals. There is a rather big bar in OT in which you can have a good time for yourself and your little friend. Besided that there are also private rooms, but I heard these are $100 for 2 hours.
Name of the bar starts with "Do".

etsys
10-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Do ?? Doghouse ? errr ... can give a clue like which floor ?? I frequents, B1, 1st, 2nd and 3 .. never see any like that leh ..

owen10
12-04-2011, 02:49 AM
surprised no one posted anything on OT today ...

anyone caught the ch 8 news @ 10pm?

today those bo liao reporters reported on the 20 odd sleazy massage parlours in OT. nothing on raids, juz routine reporting these joints are creating bad image for the shoppg ctr ... bl bl bl ; think they got nothing better to fill their airtime. :mad:

samsam33
12-04-2011, 09:57 AM
This means OT will be raided very soon. Anyway, not my concern as it's not my playground.

OT is too overly priced, with very bad service

today those bo liao reporters reported on the 20 odd sleazy massage parlours in OT. nothing on raids, juz routine reporting these joints are creating bad image for the shoppg ctr ... bl bl bl ; think they got nothing better to fill their airtime. :mad:

etsys
12-04-2011, 10:23 AM
MP everywhere bro .. just slow day I guess .. for shop owners, they have this thinking that MP bring in 'sleazy' people, whereas bars and disco means the customer takeaway and the takeaway fellows spend money in the shops too .. from money changer to electronic shop ..

OT has checks often, and only once in a bluemoon do they bring in the home-team, and almost everyday, there is a police car outside, minding their own business .. then the home-team lands, and pick up the street walker and then everybody is happy again .. :D

As for OT over-priced - let me repeat this - those who go to OT for MP are bit nut-loose .. :D That is for bar and pub and FL, not MP = the MP are priced for foreigners who want MP at that time of the day ..

fendy
12-04-2011, 10:44 AM
wah lan eh, like dat sure got raid coming up. better siam those MP.

junior_cannibal
12-04-2011, 11:47 PM
While I was surfing the net, my OC suddenly asked, you went to OT? I blurred siah. Then she told me its reported on the news last nite about those streetwalkers and stuff. Gave me a fright, thought TCS shot me and broadcasted. LOL.

binbin81
14-04-2011, 06:55 PM
time to do a clear sweep to bring down price and service level.
旧的不去,新的不来。:D

sexynagi
15-04-2011, 11:03 PM
time to do a clear sweep to bring down price and service level.
旧的不去,新的不来。:D

If the price is brought down to unacceptable level, the supply for the services will definitely be lesser. Just leave things to market forces.

就怕旧的去了,新的不来。

etsys
16-04-2011, 12:06 AM
you guys are funny :D :D

Even if prices came down, all it takes is a ship load of navy boys to push it up .. like the guys who go 'only 500$? That's cheap mate ... ' and quickly the girl says 'for one hour' and the guy goes - 'still cheap' when they havent' seen a p**sy for months .. hell, haven't even touched a woman .. :D

My advice has been to stick to drinking in OT, and watch the dancers in Baliba, and just eye the girls in Ipanema, (going into Ipanema seems much of a waste .. ) and if in the mood, pick one at Blue Banana, or ... if viet lover, then take a deep breath and wade into Ipanema ..

And the other places including BMD place like P**sion, F*m, Rend**** are only for tourists to get ripped off ..

And of course, pop into the Aussie bar at the 4th floor for cheaper drinks .. and then continue watching the LBs in Romeo ...

sean99
16-04-2011, 11:35 AM
So far any raid after the new? Feel like going there today.

owen10
16-04-2011, 02:36 PM
So far any raid after the new? Feel like going there today.

if any raids should happen to the MPs 1st. dun thk the pubs n discos will be affected. btw there r so many MPs ard ... y go to OT? esp on weekends they have their foreign robert customers, they r not likely to offer u discounts.

etsys
17-04-2011, 02:19 PM
if any raids should happen to the MPs 1st. dun thk the pubs n discos will be affected. btw there r so many MPs ard ... y go to OT? esp on weekends they have their foreign robert customers, they r not likely to offer u discounts.

Actually, the bars do get raided, more like security check of everybody, but, as you say, the patrons don't get disturbed, other than an IC check ..

As for MPs - well, good luck .. that's the best place to get caught with pants down .. :D

sexy_sexy
21-04-2011, 04:40 PM
just went there yesterday to recce and all massage shops are operational again. went thru all floors and only one shop has a gal that i really want. super slutty viet chinese looking gal which is at level 3

proceeded to 3rd floor and went into the corner massage shop near the escalator. (if you walk str8 to the carpark its on the left side)

3 prc gals and 1 vietnam chinese gal inside. check with massage price and told 25mins for $45. spoke to the prc gal guarding in mandarin and told her cut the bullshit im a local and fj starts at $100 for us. ask her is it ok or not. total i pay $145 she said since u know market , it will be market for you.

mai tu liao. as i think the old TN shops last time charge $30 for piano and also $100 for fj so i thought just $15 extra wont hurt and the standard in this shop is really good i would say.

pick the viet gal who can also speak mandarin and go inside cubicle . one small bed on the floor . long story short, piano 10mins, catbath, bj and fj.
very sexisfied for me. becos i scan thru the whole mall for a good half an hour and really very horny alr since i saw the viet gal but hesitating to go in cos very paiseh many ppl in the mall.

now for the description:

name: joanne
nation: viet chinese
looks: 8/10 very pretty i like, so chinese looking
books: c cup (but enhanced, looks make up for this fake boobs which i dont like
bj: good suction 7/10
pussy: very well trim with a black g string
fj: cowgirl me and dam high her face look to me but have to cut down the voice as one ang moh is in next cubicle.
speaking of this, first time having sex right beside an ang moh and the thrilling part is u can hear the ang moh moan out just like those porn star show while the prc having sex with her is having such a big dick inside her and moaning out like crazy. this is a plus point for me for this sound effect adds up to my mood. hahah

total damage: $45+$100fj

to conclude, i will rtf again as when i go to the toilet at level 3, saw another massage shop with a prc big boobs gal. very tempted to try asap. so big and fair bounching out. its the first shop facing the lifts when walking to the toilet.

also for chiongsters who know market rate can just be brave go up front and demand your offer price to them before u even proceed into the cubicle or else its too late to nego alr u are at their mercy.

u can still get good value in orchard tower

21-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Wah lanjiao lah stop posting FR can or not?U helping AV is it?AT least let us PM u for details lah...wah lan eh..

Ah he
02-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Anymore update ? :D:D:D

etsys
02-06-2011, 10:50 AM
have ... :D :D

FHM Also full time LD bar now :eek: :eek:

Ah he
02-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Those mp still ask for very high price.... zzzzz

etsys
02-06-2011, 02:07 PM
ah he: which world are you from ?? OT is not for MP .. unles you are a stupid lost tourist ..

I think this keep repeat so many time .. :( :(

Ah he
02-06-2011, 07:32 PM
ah he: which world are you from ?? OT is not for MP .. unles you are a stupid lost tourist ..

I think this keep repeat so many time .. :( :(

Hehehehe I heard can bargain there, so tried it out that day. Sian !!! :B

Jenova
02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Any pub/club with SYT PRC?

etsys
03-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Jenova: You been to OT ?? Why not take a look-see ..

PRC Got many, especially in Ipanema ..

drekman
03-06-2011, 11:24 AM
OT is bullshit and a fuck place. U pay 25 mins for $45. That is bullshit u are being con and cheated, I pay $40 for 1 hour and $100 fj. ang moh are stupid and they are mother fucker. Their money is easy to con.

Never go to OT. u will feel being con and the woman will be laughing at ur back for paying so much and easily con.

Xfact
03-06-2011, 11:26 AM
i was at level 3. did not fuck then there but manage to get the contact of the one hot lady n call her to my mates condo at nite for some fun. since its like 3am and she alone we enjoyed. use and paid her well with my mate whos an ang mo too. we had to shut her mouth with my undies.damn

some are really hot . some are fake boobs.

etsys
03-06-2011, 03:11 PM
OT is bullshit and a fuck place. U pay 25 mins for $45. That is bullshit u are being con and cheated, I pay $40 for 1 hour and $100 fj. ang moh are stupid and they are mother fucker. Their money is easy to con.

Never go to OT. u will feel being con and the woman will be laughing at ur back for paying so much and easily con.

drekman: what got into you ???

I never get MP there, but have found enough good girl for 100 $ LT .. and sometime stay the next day also .. never had problem there ..

If you expecting MP in OT, you are in the wrong place ..

angmo75
03-06-2011, 04:30 PM

Not all ang mo are MF dude - some yes, but not all.

OT is for the tourists - let them have it.

etsys
03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
angmo75: you will be surprised that most of the bars' regular customers are locals .. and the tourists only make up 'surge' business .. like when a navy ship is in town, or a convention is in progress ..

As I been harping, if you want Massage, OT is not the best place ..

If you want other things, and know how to play your card .. you can do well in OT

For those anti-OT people, I personally know people who got rip off even in Geylang .. it is called 'supply demand .. '

Go figure .. :D :D

Ah he
04-06-2011, 09:50 AM

Bro..relax lah. They didint use gun and force you right ? Next time walk pass that mp and dont get in loh. Take it easy bro...:D

xchange
04-06-2011, 06:54 PM
I don't think the angmos are stupid.Many get FOC from our SPG's.
Its more like pay for convenience-just do it there and than and be done with.

Its a hassle going to Geylang ect2 and not all like to be seen bringing ladies to the hotel room (esp those on business and have to entertain guest in the hotel's restaurants ect2).

lion
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Bro, recently, i have been OT Naughty Girl couple of times, i found a lot of damn beautiful Eastern European gals at there. Is there have any bros can share some good experience to me how to make deal with this angmos? Is that possible to take this gals out for FJ? Thanks :p