PDA

View Full Version : Health Centre at Excelsior Hotel

priceless3516
03-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Hi bros, previously I been to a Health centre at Excelsior Hotel. But after out station for a few month, i realised it was closed down when I visited it few weeks back. Any kind bros have any idea where it move to? I miss Amy the Angbai there:(

tanhockgin
24-10-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi bros, previously I been to a Health centre at Excelsior Hotel. But after out station for a few month, i realised it was closed down when I visited it few weeks back. Any kind bros have any idea where it move to? I miss Amy the Angbai there:(

New spa called Urban Spa.

hampsta
24-10-2011, 03:42 PM
is urban spa any good?

Weirdthinking
24-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Hi, i've tried urban spa.. Its very nice ambience as all the reno n things look new... The session cost me $60 for 1 hr massage... But bros.. This is a clean joint.. No extra svcs were offered...

The massage was fairly ok but nothing compared to those real good hard massage i went before...

The terapist is untie kind...

So... Rtm - never...

Takuma
24-10-2011, 09:48 PM

Some of the ex-excelsior aunties started a spa nearby. It's called I*** Spa. Amy is not there though.

priceless3516
28-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Some of the ex-excelsior aunties started a spa nearby. It's called I*** Spa. Amy is not there though.

just saw my pm some kind bro had told me where is amy. thanks

buzzcheong
28-10-2011, 07:45 AM
haha I*** Spa... I went there today... ambience super GOOD!!!

saw they advertised in Newpaper... but extras are quite steep!!!
i think sooner or later it will closed down

Still dare to say you are not out to sabotage! I know u want all hc to be closed,be a gentleman,if you hate hc,just avoid it,as simple as that.

Mrkgnro
29-11-2012, 11:03 AM
I miss Amy and Lisa. Can some kind soul tell me where try landed up??? Thanks in advance.

enzer88
30-11-2012, 07:22 AM
I miss Amy and Lisa. Can some kind soul tell me where try landed up??? Thanks in advance.

Bro,is amy the one who does gd hj?

ewan99
30-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Excelsior rite? Anyone noes where the hot malay minah, Rose went?
Guys who saw her b4 will noe how hot she is.
Anyone noes where she went? Can pm me.

shark88fin
30-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Amy went to another spa, not I... but she has apparently semi-retired the last time I asked (about 2mths ago). Found a bf and stopped working. But I haven't checked for a while.

kagetora84
04-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Amy went to another spa, not I... but she has apparently semi-retired the last time I asked (about 2mths ago). Found a bf and stopped working. But I haven't checked for a while.

amy found a BF? she still single mah but she quit this line loh,she help aunty at balestier, one of her colleague at waterside told me...but anyway waterside also no more...so all is history already...

compaq69
04-07-2013, 08:20 PM
amy found a BF? she still single mah but she work as FL loh at balestier, one of her colleague yoko told me...

bro can share amy contact with me,thank.

kagetora84
17-07-2013, 12:53 PM

bro sori i also dunno,according to her ex colleagues at waterside ,she work as FL manicure pedicure & facial treatment for her aunty, quit that line loh after waterside spa no more, i intro u new nylon fetish lobang at chinatown,jalan besar & clarke quay ok

kagetora84
17-07-2013, 12:55 PM
bro sori she now work as FL manicure pedicure & facial treatment for her aunty, quit that line loh after waterside spa no more

i intro u a new nylon fetish lobang at clarke quay,serangoon and pearl centre ok? i will PM to ur inbox

theflesh000
18-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Can intro me the new nylon fetish lobang? Thanks.

ben5798
18-07-2013, 04:32 PM
Bro can pm the lobang for nylon fetish? Tks

aki9
18-07-2013, 04:47 PM
at this I*** spa, has any bros tried Mandy ? small eyed, boopsy auntie. Think there is also another auntie from East Malaysia,..forgo her name,..nice place

verysiokman
19-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi bro.. are you able to share with me ? Plz pm. Thanks. i intro u a new nylon fetish lobang at clarke quay,serangoon and pearl centre ok? i will PM to ur inbox

kagetora84
20-08-2013, 07:07 PM
bro sori i also dunno,according to her ex colleagues at waterside ,she work as FL manicure pedicure & facial treatment for her aunty, quit that line loh after waterside spa no more, i intro u new nylon fetish lobang at chinatown,jalan besar & clarke quay ok

go http://www.$$$$$$.com
http://www.$$$$$$.com/en.html

kagetora84
25-01-2014, 10:42 PM

BF is david?

kagetora84
27-01-2014, 05:53 PM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=421654&highlight=amy

kagetora84
27-01-2014, 05:59 PM

http://singapore.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-girls/amy-9884.html

kagetora84
28-01-2014, 12:21 PM

amy going settle down with dunno which guy by end of 2014 , 4get abt her & i oso dunno much abt her cos she very secretive.....

kagetora84
29-01-2014, 11:59 AM

can i know whether your name is david?

kagetora84
29-01-2014, 12:00 PM
amy getting married , 4get abt her

miss amy very much, hope she can give me her childhood teenage photo as memento, anybody take foto with amy b4? actually iam her 5yrs cust since 2008 too bad i too younger than her 有缘无分

kagetora84
29-01-2014, 12:18 PM

bro sori i dunno whether amy quit or not but i think she going to settle down by end of 2014,i oso dunno whether she found a BF, she kinda secretive, i oso dunno much abt her

dingdong1
01-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Amy, that's a name that brings back memories. Been looking for her since she left waterside. Her massage was amazing

kagetora84
20-03-2014, 08:41 PM
BF is david?

hope she dun married, i really dun feel like living anymore if she marries

johnn
28-11-2014, 11:02 PM
hope she dun married, i really dun feel like living anymore if she marries

if married still can work?
dont tink so, husband dont let her work

pencil_pusher
17-12-2014, 10:30 PM
It's confirmed, she retired already :(
I just wished her all the best in her new life. Will really miss her massage and nylon fetish service. Best I ever had :(

johnn
17-12-2014, 10:58 PM
which amy?
big boob amy , 36 dd ,
ex spa lady boss, still do massage
at $50, per hr , east side.
she downsize the HC, into a tiny spa shop.
one room spa shop
singaporean

pencil_pusher
18-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I mean the Amy from Excelsior HC many years ago

kagetora84
19-12-2014, 08:04 PM
It's confirmed, she retired already :(
I just wished her all the best in her new life. Will really miss her massage and nylon fetish service. Best I ever had :(

bro when is amy last services, u r her cust at balestier?

johnn
08-04-2015, 10:40 PM
are they next door, or below ownself open shop?

chimera117
13-05-2015, 01:53 AM
I was at funan a while back and had a little bit of free time. Decided to take a stroll in excelsior. Saw 2 guaranteed HCs and 1 possible one. Between the 2, one had 2 "mature" ladies inside, the other had a single slightly younger lady. If I had more time I would definitely had tried her.

Anyway, was at funan yet again and this round I had more time to kill. Immediately went back to the shop. This round however, it was a different lady. She beckoned me in. definitely "mature", but I decided why not since I was already there.

Stripped and when she asked, I told her hard massage. Chit chatted with her and found out that she mostly had repeat customers that only made appointments. Definitely was not a time watcher, she pressed my back thoroughly. Turned over and she eventually popped GQ.

I realised I was probably taking a bit longer then I expected since she hadn't been faster like some MPs. Opted for a HJ at 50. She played my stick nice and slow and even massaged my 2ics a little. Meanwhile I roamed her body, though she didn't allow me to insert my fingers so I rubbed her outside.

Eventually released and she cleaned me up.

Looks- 5/10 (seemed 40s)
Body- 5/10 (fairly skinny, somewhat smooth skin)
Boobs- B cups with raisins.
massage- 8/10 (good arm strength)
HJ- 8/10 (slow and steady wins the race)
Damage- $30 for massage and $50 for HJ
RTM/F- only if I'm in the area.

Cheers

g3p2
13-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Nice MR bro chimera, just upped you !

I was at funan a while back and had a little bit of free time. Decided to take a stroll in excelsior. Saw 2 guaranteed HCs and 1 possible one. Between the 2, one had 2 "mature" ladies inside, the other had a single slightly younger lady. If I had more time I would definitely had tried her.

Anyway, was at funan yet again and this round I had more time to kill. Immediately went back to the shop. This round however, it was a different lady. She beckoned me in. definitely "mature", but I decided why not since I was already there.

Stripped and when she asked, I told her hard massage. Chit chatted with her and found out that she mostly had repeat customers that only made appointments. Definitely was not a time watcher, she pressed my back thoroughly. Turned over and she eventually popped GQ.

I realised I was probably taking a bit longer then I expected since she hadn't been faster like some MPs. Opted for a HJ at 50. She played my stick nice and slow and even massaged my 2ics a little. Meanwhile I roamed her body, though she didn't allow me to insert my fingers so I rubbed her outside.

Eventually released and she cleaned me up.

Looks- 5/10 (seemed 40s)
Body- 5/10 (fairly skinny, somewhat smooth skin)
Boobs- B cups with raisins.
massage- 8/10 (good arm strength)
HJ- 8/10 (slow and steady wins the race)
Damage- $30 for massage and $50 for HJ
RTM/F- only if I'm in the area.

Cheers

adonis
16-05-2015, 07:07 PM
I ever had 2 massages on separate sessions in this building before. 1st time was by a middleaged woman. She wanted me to pay first. Then she backed out. Quite some discussion. She returned my money n I left. Not worth a revisit.

The 2nd time was a youngish girl. Quite an expensive price. Then while proceedings were going on, she rushed me. I finished up n paid her. Also not worth a revisit. I never understand why these massage girls cun't just give some good enuff svc. Then punters like I will RTM.

chimera117
20-05-2015, 01:27 AM
Nice MR bro chimera, just upped you !
Just doing my lawful duty as a citizen of SBF. Thanks for the up, much appreciated. :D

adonis how long ago was this?

adonis
20-05-2015, 10:14 PM
It was less than a year ago. On the top floor is a Korean KTV club filled with young slim v pretty Korean hostesses but u need a Korean man fren who can only bring u in. I don't like their policy. Why should we as locals be barred from this KTV club? But Koreans r allowed in.

verykeen
21-05-2015, 11:25 AM
never thought this plc can survive

nothing2doo
21-05-2015, 03:41 PM
which amy?
big boob amy , 36 dd ,
ex spa lady boss, still do massage
at $50, per hr , east side.
she downsize the HC, into a tiny spa shop.
one room spa shop
singaporean

Hey bro, big boob amy still around? Can share contact plz? thanks