PDA

View Full Version : Discreet and sensual massage for ladies.

GeminiGold
02-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I am providing free discreet and sensual massage to ladies in a nice room.Timing is flexible and at your suitable hour.If interested pm me with your contact nos for a no obligation discussion.

If any bro feels offended by this posting,please do not pass any snide remark.Just skip this post.Thanks.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-10-2011, 09:45 PM
freaking hell. like that also can. damn creative horny nerds nowadays. lolx. :rolleyes:

jasdude
02-10-2011, 11:00 PM
If any bro feels offended by this posting,please do not pass any snide remark.Just skip this post.Thanks.

Bro SJG , talking about us ?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-10-2011, 07:47 AM
Bro SJG , talking about us ?

i think so bro. :(

jasdude
03-10-2011, 10:11 AM
i think so bro. :(

Hmmmmmm what the hack ! so TS can I intro my part time helper that tidy up my place to look for you ? she often complains of back ache after cleaning up my place . So your services are the best ( compliement of your services ) because its FREE ! BTW she is GILF !

Cherry20
03-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Cant understand why you 2 seniors so pissed off with this thread????:confused:

Can see both of you also very active prowling in this section so what does that make the 2 of you.At least he offer some services in return unlike so many other threads that straight ask for fb,etc.:D

jasdude
03-10-2011, 11:41 AM

Can see both of you also very active prowling in this section so what does that make the 2 of you.At least he offer some services in return unlike so many other threads that straight ask for fb,etc.:D

Hey girl , we two are not pissed off with this thread . Just adding a bit of dark humour to it . TS is offering great FREE service and never stipluate who he does not want to service what and what is his age limitations he can take . so why can't i ask on behalf of my part time helper ? She is single btw . I even got PM from a few bro asking for the contact of my part time helper . :D

What are we ? well this answer i answer for myself not for bro SJG . he might have another reason . If you check on my replies to the threads i fire off ,its of those that have problems . its of threads that lack initiative and maturity .If there is nothing wrong , i will not fire off . I cannot help myself , maybe i too free .

frinz
03-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi been having a lot of fun until my whole body is tired and need a massage . :)

We can arrange a massage session and after that poke each other whole nite long :D

GeminiGold
03-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I am providing free discreet and sensual massage to ladies in a nice room.Timing is flexible and at your suitable hour.If interested pm me with your contact nos for a no obligation discussion.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
03-10-2011, 09:28 PM

Do i sound pissed? u seems to know me very well sis. :rolleyes: i share the same thoughts with bro jasdude.

Btw u sound interested, maybe can PM TS for a session and write your FR here. ;)

GeminiGold
05-10-2011, 11:32 AM

For those ladies who may want to add spice to their boring life or try out something that thrills them.

tkongkia
05-10-2011, 02:04 PM
Do i sound pissed? u seems to know me very well sis. :rolleyes: i share the same thoughts with bro jasdude.

Btw u sound interested, maybe can PM TS for a session and write your FR here. ;)

Ya bro may be she interested lei . U say TS like that wait kan toa no more , how ? Hee hee ! :D

Pure Daisies
05-10-2011, 03:22 PM
You guys are damn cute. :p

Afterall this is a sex forum and we all know what we are here for.No saints around.

Pure Daisies
05-10-2011, 03:24 PM

Girl,just dont bother about them.Do what you think you want to do.:D

I know what you did last week.....hee

jasdude
05-10-2011, 03:28 PM
No saints around.

hey , you make us look like the devil's advocate .

Pure Daisies
05-10-2011, 03:38 PM
hey , you make us look like the devil's advocate .

If you think you all are then you all are.If you think you all are not then you all are not.:p

jasdude
05-10-2011, 10:51 PM
If you think you all are then you all are.If you think you all are not then you all are not.:p

Hmmmmmm............... well....... thats a very diplomatic politically correct answer indeed .

GeminiGold
05-10-2011, 11:55 PM

For those ladies who may want to add spice to their boring life or try out something that thrills them.

GeminiGold
06-10-2011, 11:11 PM

prccuntlover
07-10-2011, 12:44 AM
TS keep on reposting...same msg ....yawn

Maybe should rephrase
I want to fb
Benefits ...throw in a sensual massage:D

GeminiGold
07-10-2011, 11:17 PM

LovePotion
07-10-2011, 11:20 PM
So now is TS male or female? Haha , i do need a good massage .

GeminiGold
09-10-2011, 11:00 PM

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-10-2011, 07:52 AM
So now is TS male or female? Haha , i do need a good massage .

male. and this "free" service only for ladies. faster let him massage if not he will keep on repeating and repeating. :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-10-2011, 07:53 AM

Nice answer. Liked that. ;)

GeminiGold
11-10-2011, 11:10 PM

FierceCow
12-10-2011, 05:40 PM
How about scrubbing the back if an cow?

Really need a good scrub...
anyway i realise, sometimes i log into sbf is not looking for sex related stuff...but rather for a good laff after hard day of work.

TS + jasdude = a good day of relaxing laff...

Thanks appreciate u guys be it the jester or the jestee.... LOL

Regards,
Mr Moo

handcell
12-10-2011, 06:33 PM
Now i am getting pissed off liaoz:mad:

TS kept pasting his same old post.
TS, pls read what d bros/sis here are posting about and spare us all the question marks! :mad:

Cherry20
12-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Now i am getting pissed off liaoz:mad:

TS, pls read what d bros/sis here are posting about and spare us all the question marks! :mad:

Why you pissed?You follow those seniors just because they are high pointers?Have tried his massage and it was enjoyable.As what was stated,it was totally discreet so dont expect him to post any reviews.:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Why you pissed?You follow those seniors just because they are high pointers?Have tried his massage and it was enjoyable.As what was stated,it was totally discreet so dont expect him to post any reviews.:p

and you just made it become not so discreet. maybe u like to post your review? :rolleyes:

jasdude
12-10-2011, 08:13 PM

Why you pissed?You follow those seniors just because they are high pointers?Have tried his massage and it was enjoyable.

Bro handcell , you have to hand it to T.S for his patience . How good is he or how pro he is we will never know . Cherry20 seems to be his supporter , maybe cum client ? maybe lover ? cos she only do her guest appearance in here .

Well , honestly nowdays its a demand and supply world ! true , we cannot deny that there is a gigolo market and men do provide sexual and exotic services for cash as well .

BUT advertising his services here , is actually like handing someone a hammer and asking him to wack him over his head for him . This you cannot deny Miss Cherry .

handcell
13-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Hello Cherry..
I am just stating the fact regarding TS posting... Btw i do not support any bros here. I am just stating my own opinion. If it hurt u, "ouch!" I am very sorry about it. Btw, since u tried TS's massage, cld u PM in a "discreet way" so that I can refer him to my female frds since u say he is good. :)

GeminiGold
13-10-2011, 08:10 PM

If any bro feels offended by this posting,please do not pass any snide remark.Just skip this post.

GeminiGold
27-10-2011, 01:21 PM

If any bro feels offended by this posting,please do not pass any snide remark.Just skip this post.

GeminiGold
09-11-2011, 10:48 PM

Daneliaaa
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Cherry already reviewed, she said it was enjoyable isn't it? Why would posting a thread here be asking for a hammer in the head? Isn't forum for this purpose? Why so sore?

GeminiGold
16-11-2011, 12:18 PM

I will be free to take another slot next week.

jasdude
16-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Why so sore?

hahaha , sore no . To each its own , how the individual in here gets their fetish and desires fulfilled , its up to the individual . I had asked lady friends in here that had tried as well . Being a male posting dominant forum , you will not disagree that most will take it as another avenue of getting a free ride . If the TS rocks your sampan , ride it well . There are bigger ships out there .

charisme
16-11-2011, 04:29 PM
If the TS rocks your sampan , ride it well . There are bigger ships out there .

Haha. nice...