PDA

View Full Version : Facials near bugis..

Koithong
27-09-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi every1,

Have anyone tried facials shops at Bencoolen street, there are a couple of shops and sometimes the girls keep calling passerby. Just wondering if anyone got specials here.
I know couple of shops in Peace centre and Chinatown which provides extra with facials.

Pm me if you are interested to share or wantt o know

Happy cheonging then..

zunzun1688
28-09-2011, 05:43 PM
last time, have XiangLi.

now i think dun have, anyway never try recently. walk past last month, they offering to remove moles at special rate, dare not try

Hi every1,

Have anyone tried facials shops at Bencoolen street, there are a couple of shops and sometimes the girls keep calling passerby. Just wondering if anyone got specials here.
I know couple of shops in Peace centre and Chinatown which provides extra with facials.

Pm me if you are interested to share or wantt o know

Happy cheonging then..

Show Stopper
28-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Noticed a few mid-thirties MILF distributing pamplets at 四马路 but dun dare to try. Maybe will give it a try if it's a mid-twenties SYT. :D

appleice
28-09-2011, 07:37 PM
can ladies go?

Koithong
29-09-2011, 12:16 AM
I ever try one of the shops a few months ago. It was a $28 facial. Towards the end of the session, the beautician who serve you will begin to sell you their products and package.

Tha is righ, i tried today 38 dollar package and after that they tried to sell some beauty package. No special, girl even doesnt allow to touch her hand also can not evEn take off shirt.

owen10
29-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Noticed a few mid-thirties MILF distributing pamplets at 四马路 but dun dare to try. Maybe will give it a try if it's a mid-twenties SYT. :D

Hmmm ... talking abt a SYT, saw one before nearby. but it's anthr con shop. ask u buy vouchers n sorts. maybe if im free will tell story.

Mankok
29-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Sometimes have SYT in those shops! Some months ago I had body massage by PRC syt. No specials however.

huss
29-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Seem like me not only one they try and sell to at end of session.

RTM : depend on syt :D

manitou
29-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Can please share with ne the location of these shops? Thanks.

nodevil
29-09-2011, 09:31 AM
I ha a $28/hr facial at clementi without any happy ending. Indeed they will hard sell their products towards te end. This one i went to have 2 other brances in bugis,sim lim area:mad:

ducal
29-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Facial = COF? I like to try.