PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female company

Blast4Cause
27-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone,
Am new here as a member but have been here looking at threads and stories for leisure for quite ,some time now. Anyway i am looking for a female no-strings attached female for some company in my free time. Am an 19 year old chinese student. I am quite an athlete and have an average-fit body. Consider myself to be average looking and hope to be friends with females out there and just chill and have fun. Maybe we can start off with chatting online and then moving on to meeting up and more. Feel free to add me at [email protected]

Sincerely looking for friends/SBs/phone sex friends etc.

And lastly, hope that i dont get flamed on my first post and that all you ladies consider making friends with me.

Cheers

jasdude
28-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Are you majoring in mass communication or kiasuism ? don't need so many threads .

S.B.Y.1
28-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Are you majoring in mass communication or kiasuism ? don't need so many threads .

Like Big Sweep, 4-D , ToTo and any form of risk taking the more you buy the more chances there are when NO luck means NO luck :( :D

tkongkia
30-09-2011, 11:57 PM
ya bro wat u say is rite , no luck mean no luck . but tis ppl keep posting thread using different name . hope to strike . wasting bandwith .talk so nice , later meet de gal not to expectation ,run away .try posting some hot mom pix for them if they r looking for FB . HAHAHA ..... :D