PDA

View Full Version : A massage experience

danny_2512
27-09-2011, 05:20 PM
This isn't to advertise a place, jst to share my first massage expereince. Not made up - its true.

This was a few years ago - I'd never had a massage and when I got a coupon for free massage from DBS, I thought I'd check it out. It was at some place in Orchard - a decent one. I wasn't aware of this forum nor of the hanky panky that were invovled in massage parlours. Anyway I was given shorts asked to wear it and lie down. A beautiful - and I mena very beautiful - masseuse came in. She had the softest skin and perfectly manicured hands. I was initially on my stomach and when her hand was first placed on me - it was electric. I had an instant hard on. I was embarassed and hoped that it wouldn't show. The shorts was rather small and when she was massaging my legs I could swear she accidentally touched my lil bro. I turned around with a hard on and she saw it. I skipped a beat when she smiled. I smiled apolegetically too. I was new to all this so my heart was beating 150. She did move her hands close to my bro a few times and I had pre-cum. Luckily she didn't notice and that was that. She said they had waxing services too if I was interested. I said probably next time. She smiled and I left.

(... to follow)

danny_2512
27-09-2011, 06:27 PM
A few weeks later I decided to try waxing my legs the beautiful masseuse suggested. I never did waxing before, so this was completely new for me. I booked an appointment. In a way, I hoped not to meet my masseuse of earlier. But as I lay down wrapped in a towel, it was she who entered, beautiful as ever. She spoke good english too. Local I'd say. She recognized me from a few weeks earlier and smiled.. Said welcome back. She whipped away the towel to reveal my abdomen - asked me why I had my undies on. I said waxing for legs and asked why - she said she thought I wanted a Brazilian. I had no intention of getting one and had never exposed myself, so it never crossed my mind. I asked her to just do my legs.

It was painful, but watching her work made it worthwhile. When she was done, she asked if I was sure I didn't want to do my privates. I told her - I'd never done it before and wasn't sure. She said don't worry she'll take care of it. As she was saying this, I was getting harder and almost to full mast. I decided to hell with it and said ok. She twirled around, removed her gloves and put her smooth fingers on the band of my underwear. Another electric shock. She smoothly pulled it down and my lil bro just popped out. I was never this excited before. I wasn't sure if it was rude to be hard and was prepared for her reaction. After she put away my underwear she came back to me and gave a little laugh - seeing my hard on. I was embarrassed - this beautiful lady of a few weeks before now staring at my nakedness. I didn't know what to do. She made fun of me saying I'm very excited to see her or something of the sort. She touched my bro and testis to examine the
area. I thought I'd had an orgasm and started coming. Pre cuming. She smiled, took a tissue and wiped it. I'm sure she is very professional but for me it seemed she was accomodating.

Anyway she waxed me proper - it was painful. At times I grabbed her soft arm to shut out the pain. Did my anal part too. At the end of it she applied some kind of lotion. I, never for a moment had lost my hard on. It was full mast all the while - she said it made it easier for me. I'd never had a stranger look at my hard on casually as she did. While she was applying the lotion on my lower abdomen, I thought I couldn't hold it any longer. She then applied the lotion to my balls and then the top of my penis, softly. I couldn't hold it any longer and came with such force, some of it fell on her dress. I was mumbling sorry as I came and she was keeping my penis down and getting a tissue. She wiped her dress and then me. She didn't expect this, but then lucky for me she was good about it. She's not the business of dealing with this so I was thoroughly embarrassed - this probably brought smiles from her and said it happens at times. There I was sitting naked
with cum all over in front of a beautiful lady in uniform. I would have come again if I could.

She helped me wipe away the cum and re-applied the lotion. She stood up and said all done. Patted my thigh and asked me to come back again. I jokingly asked - you sure after what I did? She smiled and said don't worry it was an accident and to look for her next time. She didn't have such 'entertaining' clients she said - whatever that meant.

ducal
27-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Was there a next time?

danny_2512
27-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Was there a next time?

Yes..
A few weeks later I decided to try waxing my legs the beautiful masseuse suggested. I never did waxing before, so this was completely new for me. I booked an appointment. In a way, I hoped not to meet my masseuse of earlier. But as I lay down wrapped in a towel, it was she who entered, beautiful as ever. She spoke good english too. Local I'd say. She recognized me from a few weeks earlier and smiled.. Said welcome back. She whipped away the towel to reveal my abdomen - asked me why I had my undies on. I said waxing for legs and asked why - she said she thought I wanted a Brazilian. I had no intention of getting one and had never exposed myself, so it never crossed my mind. I asked her to just do my legs.

It was painful, but watching her work made it worthwhile. When she was done, she asked if I was sure I didn't want to do my privates. I told her - I'd never done it before and wasn't sure. She said don't worry she'll take care of it. As she was saying this, I was getting harder and almost to full mast. I decided to hell with it and said ok. She twirled around, removed her gloves and put her smooth fingers on the band of my underwear. Another electric shock. She smoothly pulled it down and my lil bro just popped out. I was never this excited before. I wasn't sure if it was rude to be hard and was prepared for her reaction. After she put away my underwear she came back to me and gave a little laugh - seeing my hard on. I was embarrassed - this beautiful lady of a few weeks before now staring at my nakedness. I didn't know what to do. She made fun of me saying I'm very excited to see her or something of the sort. She touched my bro and testis to examine the
area. I thought I'd had an orgasm and started coming. Pre cuming. She smiled, took a tissue and wiped it. I'm sure she is very professional but for me it seemed she was accomodating.

Anyway she waxed me proper - it was painful. At times I grabbed her soft arm to shut out the pain. Did my anal part too. At the end of it she applied some kind of lotion. I, never for a moment had lost my hard on. It was full mast all the while - she said it made it easier for me. I'd never had a stranger look at my hard on casually as she did. While she was applying the lotion on my lower abdomen, I thought I couldn't hold it any longer. She then applied the lotion to my balls and then the top of my penis, softly. I couldn't hold it any longer and came with such force, some of it fell on her dress. I was mumbling sorry as I came and she was keeping my penis down and getting a tissue. She wiped her dress and then me. She didn't expect this, but then lucky for me she was good about it. She's not the business of dealing with this so I was thoroughly embarrassed - this probably brought smiles from her and said it happens at times. There I was sitting naked
with cum all over in front of a beautiful lady in uniform. I would have come again if I could.

She helped me wipe away the cum and re-applied the lotion. She stood up and said all done. Patted my thigh and asked me to come back again. I jokingly asked - you sure after what I did? She smiled and said don't worry it was an accident and to look for her next time. She didn't have such 'entertaining' clients she said - whatever that meant.

JonL
30-01-2014, 02:43 PM
massage andd waxing.. still around? care to share?

wolfwolf
31-01-2014, 12:56 AM
Bro, care to share contact? Thanks

Arol
31-01-2014, 01:47 PM
can share her contact ? thanks