PDA

View Full Version : Couples spa?

doctor sex
27-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Slighty off topic but anyway. My gal wants us to go to a spa together and be pampered.
Anyone know of a reasonable place: we get massaged together, body scrub, jacuzzi etc etc. No hanky panky but if they leave us alone together at the end that would be cool too.

whosurdaddy2501
27-09-2011, 10:40 AM
in singapore? last time there use to be a spa at bishan park which provide couple spa service but bishan park under reno. i think there is another one at paragon orchard also provide couple spa service but can't remember the name and not sure if still there. need to ask around. know it's not very informative but hope can at least point you in the right direction

Jensen Ang
27-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Try cozy spa at Punggol marina. They offer massage for couple in private room.

Ashyboy
27-09-2011, 06:11 PM
i did once before...its included inside my package de...Spa Elements @ Cathay cine..Think 3rd flr ba...

sgalaxy
27-09-2011, 07:08 PM
You can try Monz @ Cecil street

Android_kid
27-09-2011, 11:48 PM
I tried one in chinatown few yrs bk, it's opp e Indian temple along e party world nearer to Maxwell hawker n they offer many diff type package. My ex gf n I took e chocolate spa package n it's a couple room. Did not bother much abt e masseuse cuz I hv someone better right beside me ;-) in short, they hv e mini jacuzzi in e room n e masseuse will give us some time to try it before they come bk for e massage session. So when both me n my gf both naked n soak inside, we hv sex in e pool n it's was damn shiok...however I'm nt sure if e spa is still there but u can try...good luck!!

dvilla
27-09-2011, 11:57 PM
you can try spa vintage too. The services is top notch as well. well worth the money.

lixiao17
28-09-2011, 12:28 AM
I did tried S&N Spa last week at changi road (at Frankle ave junction), did saw a couple room with jazzcuzi and later before i left did saw a couple went inside. Hope this will help. :)

love86
28-09-2011, 04:06 AM
After reading this made me decide to go to spa element later with my wife.

Virus2004
28-09-2011, 08:30 AM
can try G Spa : ) being there a few times and like the ambiance and massage there ..can go their website take alook @http://www.gspa.com.sg

lam1673
28-09-2011, 09:42 AM
just wonder how many of you will have sex in the jaccuza or stream bath during the couple package. We did that every time when we indulge in a couple session . It was really shiok . It spices up our sex life.

chinmafan
28-09-2011, 10:32 AM
whats the damagE?

ol'coyote
28-09-2011, 11:26 AM
me went to the one at bt batok csc wif ex-gf...
thinks it's on 5th flr...
cost us abt $170...
me luv the longan-ginger tea they serve...
always asked the staff there to top-up me cup...hehe...

appleice
28-09-2011, 07:42 PM
try house of balinese massage. $170 gets you a 30 min soak in the jaccuzzi and a 90 min massage for two. it's comfortable enough.

love86
29-09-2011, 03:59 AM
I try spa element today with my wife at ion. We try the body massage with body scrub couple package at $165 (not including of 7% GST-$11.55) for first time customer. In the end we sign up the package cos we enjoy the service there.

Massage there quite nice and the lady give me a hard massage which i enjoy and after doing the body scrub can use their showering area to take a shower to clean off the scrub.

After we sign the package, the sales lady told us, next treatment come early to enjoy the steam bath at no charge and request couple room at no charge as well.

Overall experience, my wife and I enjoy the treatment today and felt very relax after the treatment today.

Hope this help, just sharing information