PDA

View Full Version : Strip poker ( in real )

SH149
27-09-2011, 09:57 AM
The reason I start this thread is that few days back while reading one of the bro wrote his story here n mentioned the scene that both him n his wife together their friends playing strip poker loser will have to take off every piece of things they are wearing

Me did not play that before only get to see my classmates played that before using school computer n that was very long ago now wondering any bros/sis her ever played before in real ? If there is care to share yr steamy story here :)

gohzxc
27-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Pitching my tent and getting my pop corn for story..........:D:D:D

jtoko99
27-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Camping here

Coupleswing
27-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Well,i can share something similar..we didnt play strip poker but we played strip black jack..

Had three swings in the past 4 months with 2 new couples so got to start slow and warm things up,will scare them off if we jus strip and screw..haha..Below is how is started

Metup with one young couple JOHN 29m n JOHN GF 26f(nice couple)at h81 and i bought along one bottle of red wine and poker cards..GAMES and drinks is how to warm ppl up and thats alwayS how things will work.As the couple is rather new to swing and unsure what will happen..i suggested playin strip black jack..

It started of me playing player and they being the banker..so i can use any item on my body even my partner one to bet against theirs ...i started the game with betting one glass of red wine with my gf and her gf..loser will down one glass of red wine.as me n my partner can drink so drinking is not a problem..aft rounds of warming up,we eventually finished up the bottles with JOHN GF looking tipsy..(lol as plan with john)Anyway the couple are new so its an achivement to us getting them into the scene eventually(WHAT HAPPEN??PLS CONTINUE AND READ)..

Aft the wine is done,i guess most of us are warmed up..i upped the stakes to clothes..This time round i let the gals vs gals..let them have a charge of the situation and fun..My notti gf bet my underwear with the bf and i lost.didnt strip right away lah..will spoilt the fun..i went into the toilet n took it out..:) aft afew rounds its our guys turn..haha..by than i was left with my jeans with no undies and the guy topless..

This time i bet with the the bras..lol..And i won!!!saw john;s gf lacy bra..Its always nicer to see things pcs by pcs..her shy look just turns things goin..With no one still naked we continue attacking the gal..(who is interested in the guy).anyway My gf was sporting..she was the 1st to go naked!!:D bcos of the bf being too eager to see other gal,and now john was enjoying the full view of my gf jus cm away..

TBC

SH149
27-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Very steamy !! Pls continue n how I wish can join the fun ;)

HiddenAngel
27-09-2011, 09:26 PM
camping, camping, need to set fire?? :D

naturegreen
27-09-2011, 09:36 PM
I played it with a few girls and guys together before. Drink, strip and then bonk. ;)

callmebad
27-09-2011, 09:42 PM
sex life should be fun this way
but I don't have such colorful experience!:o

falchion
27-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks for sharing such steamy encounters.

zuer
27-09-2011, 09:51 PM
camping here for more playing story ... learn...play...bonk... someone should start a class

SH149
27-09-2011, 09:51 PM
I played it with a few girls and guys together before. Drink, strip and then bonk. ;)

So envy of u bro :p

Anyway up u back my humble 4 points

Coupleswing
27-09-2011, 11:36 PM
ok back for some bedtime story!!!

Once my gf is totally naked,the game jus started...:D this time round is 2nd level..some mild actions included..since they still have some chips left we bet with some actions with their clothes..I bet if i win i will get to strip the gal and if the guy won he will get to see me lick my gf nipple for 20secs...This time round i won with a black jack..muhahaha market rule is x 2..so this time one shot everyone is naked....by than can see everyone is warmed up as can see the gals are not covering up with pilliows ;)

Now the ball game changes,its johns time to be player and me banker..He got bolder and dare us that winner get to have a bj from each other partner and i on him....

thousandcloud
29-09-2011, 01:40 AM
The reason I start this thread is that few days back while reading one of the bro wrote his story here n mentioned the scene that both him n his wife together their friends playing strip poker loser will have to take off every piece of things they are wearing

Me did not play that before only get to see my classmates played that before using school computer n that was very long ago now wondering any bros/sis her ever played before in real ? If there is care to share yr steamy story here :)

Wanna ask which post are you refering to ?

tafguy35
29-09-2011, 09:09 PM
I played this game with a few MILFs and gorgeous ladies before. It was very interesting to see them playing lesbian act when they lost.:D

ChinKooi
29-09-2011, 09:47 PM

You had an orgy ?

alan0338
29-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Now the ball game changes,its johns time to be player and me banker..He got bolder and dare us that winner get to have a bj from each other partner and i on him....

then then then ... pls carry on leh :D

atlarg
29-09-2011, 10:03 PM
camping, camping, need to set fire?? :D

Hidden mayb u can organise 1 session and give it a try:D;)

SH149
29-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Hidden mayb u can organise 1 session and give it a try:D;)

Hmmmm it's a good idea HA wanna give it a try :D also dun forget our HashBrown hor

nateatsyou
30-09-2011, 12:23 PM
ok back for some bedtime story!!!

Once my gf is totally naked,the game jus started...:D this time round is 2nd level..some mild actions included..since they still have some chips left we bet with some actions with their clothes..I bet if i win i will get to strip the gal and if the guy won he will get to see me lick my gf nipple for 20secs...This time round i won with a black jack..muhahaha market rule is x 2..so this time one shot everyone is naked....by than can see everyone is warmed up as can see the gals are not covering up with pilliows ;)

Question. Is your friend gf hot?
If hot you earn sia.

fervent
30-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Haven't played this for a long time. Maybe I will organize one soon.

primechoice
30-09-2011, 04:55 PM
organise one and count me in!
:p

ttttaann
30-09-2011, 04:56 PM
me too!!! count me in!!

Coupleswing
01-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Question. Is your friend gf hot?
If hot you earn sia.

sorry for the late reply...was clubbing with frens and just back....john's gf look ah..she has the feel of yang chen ling aka rainy yang..u wont say rainy young is hot right??over all she is petite and sweet looking..the longer you look the more you like it type...

anyway back to the story...of betting with more actions....ultimatly we lose and my gf had to give john a 20secs bj...i can see john waiting for it...so i signal my gf to go ahead with it..so while my gf was giving john a bj i purposely count it slowly so that john could enjoy my gf bj while i slow move my way to john's gf pussy and finger her....no resistance and thats the 1st gd start....the longer the bj the wetter both pussy is....
so i went behind my gf and doggie her while finger another...the feeling was great but busy...feeling kinky and enjoying the view of things i was frenching john;s gf..

edmundhello
01-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Count me in if anyway does organise 1... :-)

GeminiGold
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM
sorry for the late reply...was clubbing with frens and just back....john's gf look ah..she has the feel of yang chen ling aka rainy yang..u wont say rainy young is hot right??over all she is petite and sweet looking..the longer you look the more you like it type...

anyway back to the story...of betting with more actions....ultimatly we lose and my gf had to give john a 20secs bj...i can see john waiting for it...so i signal my gf to go ahead with it..so while my gf was giving john a bj i purposely count it slowly so that john could enjoy my gf bj while i slow move my way to john's gf pussy and finger her....no resistance and thats the 1st gd start....the longer the bj the wetter both pussy is....
so i went behind my gf and doggie her while finger another...the feeling was great but busy...feeling kinky and enjoying the view of things i was frenching john;s gf..

That definitely was fun.Really enjoy reading and imagining.How interesting if it can happen to me but too bad old man like me difficult to join in this kind of activity.