PDA

View Full Version : FL in geylang streets

accurate FR
26-09-2011, 12:10 AM
1st time to this forum, I usually only patronise hc and legal geylang forums in sammyboy. how come this FL forum not a single thread on FL in geylang streets?
yes, they disappear in end 2009 when legal houses sent malaysians home and replace them with PRCs. but recently I realise the lorong8-10 more PRCs again. still not as many as those days where you see the street in front of lorong 8 hotel 81, with all the prcs there standing side by side, elbow distance, but still can find around 10 of them last night

I start the ball rolling.
last week tried her

name: xiao yan
price no need ask lah, standard $100, though she quote me another $100 for some special. ask her to describe, but still understand what special it is, so I reject. 不划算anyway.. if want go gd svc go for legal $150 better

looks: 7.5/10, in sexy white dress
bj: 7 quite long compared to other prc which do it for a very short duration
body: slim. B cup, soft, with scar, which she said scratch by customer. or maybe bluff one so as for me to pity her and give her more $...

fj: SOP, but accomodating when I told her go on doggie after cowgirl, then finish her off in missionary

SAR22
26-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Most of the time I pop by the carpark between lor 21/23 near the main road, getting more and more FL lately. More as in 7-10 like that, many months ago usually saw 4-5 only. Once a while you can find some swee one, but i cannot guarantee their service, some quite good and of course some just want to settle it fast. Their rates normally is 70-80/30mins/1, some more Chwee ones may offer at 60.

Remember I got one abt 3-4 months back, looked very young should be less than 20, very little hair down south, nice figure with fair and smooth body, service not bad and stayed full 1hr for 140/1/2. When I checked out in July and august, she not there already. What a waste, should have gotten her numbers.

:D

accurate FR
28-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Remember I got one abt 3-4 months back, looked very young should be less than 20, very little hair down south, nice figure with fair and smooth body, service not bad and stayed full 1hr for 140/1/2. When I checked out in July and august, she not there already. What a waste, should have gotten her numbers.

:D

they mostly on social visit pass of 1-3 mths of course won't be around so many months after u revisit:)

Victoryyy
28-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Yah now observing more and more on G street... even @ GL6 ...saw some real nice one...

too bad went there with appt cannot up them...:p

Ugetme
28-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Bro,as what I know most of the side road stand gal's services not really good..Some will give black face to u. If really want good services, u may go to some karaoke house, some of them will allow bring out to bonk after their time off.

SAR22
28-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Bro,as what I know most of the side road stand gal's services not really good..Some will give black face to u. If really want good services, u may go to some karaoke house, some of them will allow bring out to bonk after their time off.

Yes, provided you are ready to pay the premium lor. Even out of their working hours, they will think you carrot and quote very nice numbers.
I experienced before.

accurate FR
14-10-2012, 09:43 PM
used to have same thread in ktv forum, but deleted by admin I think.
too bad. in this forum, not easy locate. too many advertisement threads by pimps which I think no one read

last night tried Fei Fei. she recommend 2 girls together, i obliged, and she got her cousin up.
Fei Fei
looks7
body skinny, B cup
svc don't let me kiss her body, just like yang yang above(but she went back china today)

Cousin's name i forgotten
looks 6
body good, E cup(she told me when i asked her is it C), but a bit fat too
svc better, more accomodating, can kiss her anywhere

each girl , standard, $100

kingdum
25-10-2012, 09:14 PM
why GL $100 standard? never pay more dan $60 or $80 max if kc. lucky?

jhtweee455
27-12-2012, 04:05 AM
How about nowadays?