PDA

View Full Version : Pls help.. Thx

I wan sex
22-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi bro & sis. Recently I gt a FB, had jus give birth 6mth ago.
She keep complain tat her tummy gt stretch mark. Is there any way to remove it? Pls help.. Thx in advance :)

S.B.Y.1
22-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Indo believe is to scratch the itch using a comb rather than the fingers

Anyway should apply those anti stretch mark creams

4Dguru
22-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Try Derma cream or gel.

callmebad
22-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Home Remedies and Natural Cures for Stretch Marks Treatment

Stretch Marks Home Remedy Using Cocoa Butter Massages
While it is not known why, many people have found that massaging cocoa butter into skin areas affected by stretch marks can help reduce the appearance of the scars. This works particularly well for individuals with darker skin tones. A suggested remedy is to massage cocoa butter over the stretch marks once a day. The stretch marks should begin to appear lighter in about a month.

Researchers speculate that the massaging of scarred areas helps stimulate blood flow and distributes collagen evenly in the affected areas. Collagen is a protein responsible for skin strength and elasticity.

Stretch Marks Home Remedy Using Coconut Oil
Many women have found that Coconut Oil is an excellent natural treatment for stretch marks. The oil can be massaged into the affected areas 3 times per day. This can also be combined with the Cocoa Butter remedy listed above.

Natural Cure for Stretch Marks Using Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps reduce scar tissue on both the inside and the outside of your body. Therefore, a simple home remedy is to massage Vitamin E oil onto the stretch marks each day after showering. Many women have found this treatment to work well on stretch marks after a pregnancy, although results vary significantly.

simple2kee
22-09-2011, 09:10 PM
She keep complain tat her tummy gt stretch mark. Is there any way to remove it?

hope this video helps: http://www.ehow.com/video_7288253_rid-stomach-stretch-marks.html

alan0338
22-09-2011, 09:32 PM
try blindfolding the guys who are with her :D

I wan sex
22-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Really thx alot.. I will ask her to try

Benong1975
22-09-2011, 11:08 PM
try blindfolding the guys who are with her :D

Haha..good one bro