PDA

View Full Version : looking for PRC can do a british bro (caucasian)

Moderat
22-09-2011, 12:10 AM
I thought id post out of frustration... I'm a british guy live in sgp. Had most types of asian girl but all these PRC girls listed for chinese only. I know they don't have good english but neither do most thai girls and it doesnt stop them!

If there are any prc girls or OKT with cute prc girls that can handle and ang moh then please pm me.

chiefpunther
22-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Stop bragging about the several nationalities of girls you had. That is why PRCs do not want to see the daylights of angmos. BUGGER OFF!!

sweatlover
22-09-2011, 12:24 AM
so sad

good luck

hornyandshiny
22-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Moderat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
looking for PRC can do a british bro (caucasian)
I thought id post out of frustration... I'm a british guy live in sgp. Had most types of asian girl but all these PRC girls listed for chinese only. I know they don't have good english but neither do most thai girls and it doesnt stop them!

If there are any prc girls or OKT with cute prc girls that can handle and ang moh then please pm me.

Next on list local Chinese, PRC, Indian, indo, Korean and if I can find one for a reasonable price Jap!

Collect them all!!!

so boastful. Go away and don't spread your diseases to sbf brothers.

jitlong69
22-09-2011, 12:30 AM
I tot I seen some posting did mention all or other races also can. Look carefully you should be able to come across some. Perhaps the only problem is when you contact these girls they will have problems or some problems communicating with you put aside sms in Chinese. Good luck and if you find onemust remember to write FR, ok.

Moderat
22-09-2011, 01:07 AM
so boastful. Go away and don't spread your diseases to sbf brothers.

No diseases always use protection of course. And nothing to boast about just having fun. I like chinese girls like I like all races. In UK we have people from everywhere and everyone is welcome. Love singapore and dont want to make any bad feeling. You cant choose where you are born or what race you are you can n=only choose to behave well........

sgplaymaster
22-09-2011, 09:34 PM
No diseases always use protection of course. And nothing to boast about just having fun. I like chinese girls like I like all races. In UK we have people from everywhere and everyone is welcome. Love singapore and dont want to make any bad feeling. You cant choose where you are born or what race you are you can n=only choose to behave well........

yo

since u luv sg so much, y dun u bring yr uk sisters n let SBF bros enjoy? we can teach yr sisters how to luv sg also n let them miss sg.... :D

loneyheart
22-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Bro TS U may like to learn how to type in Han Yu Pin Ying 1st b4 u be able to sms PRC babes in Chinese to book a appointment

yo

since u luv sg so much, y dun u bring yr uk sisters n let SBF bros enjoy? we can teach yr sisters how to luv sg also n let them miss sg.... :D

Bro I support yr ideal ...heehee ... N hope he can maintance the same price as PRC tat will b lagei best :D

egghead
22-09-2011, 10:14 PM
There is a 19 YO PRC girl who speaks English. She is now having her monthly cycle, u wanna ask her? She is really petite though....

maxum
22-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Yo TS , if u use smartphone, can dwload language translation apps.
Can translate English to other languages vsv. when u sms tbem.
But tell the girl upfront who you are.

tepes
22-09-2011, 10:56 PM

If you are into PRCs and you cant get FLs due to the protocol & language issues, why not go to a TN/HC or the GL scene instead?

Schumi
23-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Money(Cash to be exact) is the intepretor for all races to communicate, for those who wants to earn quick bucks, there's no stopping them~
So you juz need to find appropriate links to these and you'll find what you want...

Have fun!!
Cash is King!! :D

nirvana123
23-09-2011, 01:04 AM
For someone who is british, you have pretty bad grammar and spelling. :D:p

sgplaymaster
23-09-2011, 11:13 AM
For someone who is british, you have pretty bad grammar and spelling. :D:p

yo bro nirvana

aiyah forgive this UK guy lah, he might b those who never go to school n even fail his english leh... then kena outcast by his country n trying his luck in sg...

mayb he can bcome a UK OKT by bringing his UK sisters here.... ;)

ipadcafe
23-09-2011, 07:46 PM
haha...

Nowadays in SG, there r many unqualified ang moh snatching our SG rice bowl - just bcos they got weird color eye balls doesn't mean tat they r better than we SGporeans!

Like this UK guy with such lousy english stnd n still got the guts to come out n play play... dun waste time lah... unless like wat some other bros mentioned, bring yr UK sisters over n let us teach them to serve us well 1st lah.... ;)

owl888
25-09-2011, 11:50 AM
TS, u go Geylang Fish tank plenty of chinese gals for u to choose.....but u have to pay slightly more :cool::D

rubenree
28-09-2011, 02:18 AM
well after boasting to the typical asian society that you have a gd english command and has a high commercial value, now you wanna shive off you dick to asian ladies that you have a big stick? shame on you nasty ang moh. earning big delivering less, talk cock, act only. your value is only on you skin color as though you are so great. go back to your own wonderland and leave us alone. what? 21st century mental colonialism? my foot!

rubenree
28-09-2011, 02:23 AM
haha...

Nowadays in SG, there r many unqualified ang moh snatching our SG rice bowl - just bcos they got weird color eye balls doesn't mean tat they r better than we SGporeans!

Like this UK guy with such lousy english stnd n still got the guts to come out n play play... dun waste time lah... unless like wat some other bros mentioned, bring yr UK sisters over n let us teach them to serve us well 1st lah.... ;)

yeah i dund mind playing with her sister! i will fucking fuck her her brain out of her mind. bloody ang moh talk cock only.

joew2005
28-09-2011, 06:32 AM
tis angmo thinks tat ppl here does not understand simple english.
when he wrote - that can handle and ang moh then please pm me, wat does tat means ?
is it a boast or is it jz abt having fun ?

In uk there r ppl fr everywhere, bit not every1 is welcome in anywhere in uk. btw,if u realli luv sg why don't u take up sg citzenship & abandon yr uk passport ?
whether u hv any bad feeling or not,not of any cocern 2 any1 here.

although u cant choose where u r born or wat race u r born 2, but u k learn 2 be be humble & well behave while being a guest outside yr country.
u don't choose 2 behave well,but learn 2 behave well at other ppl's hse.

nosealedfate
28-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Wah Lau eh... orh sorry... er, I mean... By golly! :D

Si Chee Hong British tea drinking Johnny English Jaguar from MI6 got lost in Asian snake pit without GSP now asking for directions from King Cobras, Vipers, Rattlesnakes, black Mambas and Pythons... :D

But hor.... Anaconda also think he 'hoot' salah liao lah...:D Jialat lah... somemore he not a registered member of Singapore Cunnilinguisticalogy Society...