PDA

View Full Version : flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

juayboy79
21-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi Guys and fellow samster and supporters

Here is the new version of my previous story or sexperience I shared last time. it was uncomplete. Finally, was able to figure out and rememebr the sequences.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Feedback and ecouragement welcome.

juayboy79
21-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Here the intro:

I used to rent an apartment when I was working for this company. I decided that its time for me to move out of my parents’ house and have a feel to have your own house. One of the thing that I looked forward staying by yourself is the independence and doing things you are not allowed when you are staying with your parents such as partying at home, bringing girls home and to make a mess of the room.

Well they say the grass is always greener on the other side. I realized that living at your own house is not as fantastic as they seem. I realized that when you make a mess of your house, you have to clean it yourself unlike when you are staying with parents, somehow mothers will clean it up for u. Of all the chores that I hate is ironing and cleaning the house.

I moved out of my parent’s house into an apartment in the west area after I got a new job in a design and media company. They were paying me quite a lucrative sum for my basic and that exclude allowances and also 30% commission if my proposal is taken up by clients. In summary, I had enough money to rent an apartment. The apartment I managed to rent was quite reasonable. For some reason, the owner of the apartment charged me $1500 for the whole apartment excluding electricity and internet. The apartment is not that big. It’s a small 2 rooms apartment with a small kitchen and balcony facing the pool. Nice views especially there are times where some of the MILFish tenants bring their kids down to the pool and they sun bath in the weekend. My landlady was nice to let me use her washin machine and dryer for my own use. I would say she let me use everything provided I took care of it.

However, nightmare began when after 1 week, I realized that I need to wash and clean my clothes especially my working clothes and keeping the house clean. Well, I have to say I took advantage of my mum to do my chores especially ironing shirts and pants for work. It will take me forever to get it done.

One day, while having lunch with my colleagues, Jen asked a questioned that made me very paiseh.

Jen: “Joe how cum this 2 months your clothes not so crisp? You looked untidy. Your shirt look like it not really ironed.

Me: Fuck lah Jen. This one also u asked.”

Michelle: “Yah, Joe, I remembered when you first came on your first day, you were quite smart looking.”

Me: Well that was when I was living with my parents. Now I stay alone so must ironed everything.

Agnes: Huh!!! You neva learn to iron in NS or school.?

Me: Hello, you think, I at NS become maid? And I come from the the generation where guys only learn Design and Technical and not Home Econs.

Jen. Hahaha. Then find your self a girlfriend. Then she can help you iron your clothes

Me: Find girlfriend to iron clothes. I thought GFs are meant to be sperm bank. Jen if you interested u be my girlfriend.

Jen: Siao!!! Sperm bank. Nope im attached to Lee remember?

Me: Damnz. But seriously gals, I need help with my household chores. Any ideas?

It was then when Agnes suggest something.

Agnes: Why don’t you get a maid?

Me: Maid? Dun think I can leh. I living alonem dun think the law allow me.

Agnes: not a full time maid, Part time house keeper or maid. I remembered my sister hired one for me, when I gave birth to Pammy.

Me: Really? U have the contact?

Agnes: I dun have her number. Have to check with my sister. I remember she a nice malay girl. Come 3 time a week and cost me a total of $115 for the 3 sessions.

Me: so what she do?

Jen: (pinching me at my thigh) definitely not entertaining you.
Me: Oww… of course lah. I want her to iron my clothes and clean the house.
Agnes: Ok joe. Give me some time and I revert back to you soon. Anyways, better make our way back to office. I have to finish up my drawings proposal.

We all left and went back to the office.

It was a week later that Agnes gave me the PT housekeeper contact number.

Agnes: Hi Joe, here the housekeeper or watever you call her job is contacts.
Do negotiate and tell her what you want to do and bargain the charges

Me: Sure Agnes. Thanks.

Agnes: No prob.

She walked away from my cubicle. I looked at her butt and back. Damn for a mum of 1 she does know how to maintain isaid to myself.

Jen: (Clearing her throat). You were really looking huh? Im not enuff is it?

Me: No lah Jen. you are got enough for me. but seriously Agnes do have the bod after giving birth. Husband damn lucky.

Jen. (pinched me on my cheeks) you naughty boy. later Lee is hving overtime. wanna you know.

Me: (Smiled) Need u to ask.

Jen: meet me at the carpark.

After Jen left, I keyed in the number Agnes gave into my phone. Will definitely call the number after my "dinner" with Jen.

whiteswift
21-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Setting up tent here .

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Camping here too :D

Shape
21-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Waiting waitng..........

juayboy79
22-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Hi Bros and fellow campers.

2nd part. a bit loso. bear with me.

I reached home after “dinner” with Jen at 9.30pm. As I was putting my day-time clothes in the washing machine, I suddenly remember I need to call the housekeeper that Agnes passed me.

“Shit man, I need to get this wash and ironed by this weekend I said to myself.

After throwing my clothes into the machine, I stepped into the shower and had a quick shower before making a quick dinner.

“Hmm, where my phone? Got to call that number..” I muttered. Put down the fork and reached for my mobile. I dialed the number and waited for an answer from the other party.

After about 6 rings, the call was connected and sweet, squeaky voice floated through. She answered in Malay.

“Hello, Sapa tu? (Hello Who’s that?) the answerer enquired.

“Hello, Nama saya Joe, I got you number from a friend.” I answered.

“Tolong jangan ganggu saya.” (Please don’t disturb me.) she replied.

“Tak, jangan salah sangka. I call you sebab kawan I cakap you do housemaid services.” I replied. (Don’t get me wrong. I call you because my friend said that you do housemaid service)

“OH. Sorry. I thought you are some Mat nak ajak kenalan.” (Oh, Sorry, I thought you are some Mat trying to hit on me) She apologized.

“Oh.. Its Okay. I need your housemaid services. What services do you do?” I asked

“Oh, I cuci, gosok and bersih rumah you. I boleh masak jugak. (Oh I wash and iron your clothes and clean your house. I also can cook your meals if you want to.)” she said sounding eager.

“Berapa you charge? (How much you charge?)” I asked

“Cuci and gosok - $100, cuci, gosok and bersihkan rumah $150, semua – cuci, gosok, bersih and kemaskan rumah and masak, $300. (Wash and Iron $100, wash, iron and house cleaning $150 and everthing – wash, iron, house cleaning and cooking meals - $300) she answered.

“Wah. Mahalnye. Tak boleh discount? (Wah, so expensive. No discount?” I said.

“Is it? But I need to support my anak anak. (Is it? I need to support my children” she explained.

After hearing that, I said if that the case, then it was alrite with me. Mentally I have calculated how much I need to pay her if I engaged her services only on weekends. I guess I can afford it.
“ Bila you nak I datang and di mana? (when do you want me to start and the address?)” she asked.

I told her this Saturday and my address. I told her the time would be at 3pm. Then I asked her name as I need to pass her name to the security. Her name was Azzah. I thanked her and put down my mobile and continue with dinner.

Saturday came and about at about 3.15pm my doorbell rang. I went to the door opened it. There standing in front of me was a cute, bespectacled petite minah in a baju kurong. She was surprised when I greeted her. I asked why she looked surprised. She said she was expecting a Chinese or Ang Moh guy coz of my name. I smiled at her and told her not to judge a person identity by its name. I let her in. I surveyed her from to bottom as she walked past me to enter the house. I reckoned she was in the 20s range. Pleasant looking Minah with long hair tied in a bun. Underneath the loose baju kurung is a body that is nice filled with a C cup boobs but the butt has “dropped” but still firm enough to hold and squeeze. She came in and stood in the centre of the hall. She asked me what I wanted her to do first. I told her the laundry is in the balcony and she can start that first. She nodded and proceeds to the balcony. I followed her and saw her taking my overflowing laundry.

“Mak Oi banyaknye kain baju awak! (Oh my, you have a lot of unwashed laundry)” she said aloud.

“Yup, I suka simpan sampai hujung minggu. (Yup, I like to keep until the weekend to do the laundry). I said as I took out a bottle of Pokka Ice Lemon Tea and some sandwiches I prepared for her.

“Please help yourself to the drink and food on the counter ok.” I told her before I proceed to the hall to watch TV.

She said ok and proceed to the machine but I stopped her. I told her I wanted to negotiate the charges. She turned around and explained to me the charges.

I told her for today, I will pay the agreed amount we agreed on the phone. But subsequently, I have to review her work first. She listened and after some coaxing and negotiating, we agreed that today I will pay her $200 and every other time, I will pay her $200 or lesser and capped it lowest at $100 if I dun find her work sastifying. She then proceed to the kitchen to do her duties.

Soon I could hear my washing machine groaning with the load. She then asked where do I put the broom and dustpan. I told her that the broom and dustpan were beside the fridge but I told her its easier for her to use the vacuum cleaner. She said vacuum cleaner is too noisy and wouldn’t want to disturb me watching tv.

I told myself she so considerate. I told her to use whatever she wants. Soon she started to sweep the house. She started from the kitchen and then to the living room. While she was sweeping, I was looking at her intently. Actually, I was fantasizing about her hidden goods behind that baggy loose baju kurung. I was fantasizing her body with ample boobs and rounded ass to match. The more I looked at her, the crazier my thoughts were. Soon she was sweeping in front of me. I put my legs up and let her sweep. As she walked passed, I purposely touched her ass and pretended that she was blocking my view to the tv. Firm butt I told myself. She was startled when I touched her butt and then she apologized about me blocking my view. I told her it was ok.

juayboy79
22-09-2011, 07:35 AM
3rd part. Bear with me
.................................................. .................................................. .......

Then she went to the kitchen and balcony to dry the washed clothes. She then came over to me that she will need to wait for the clothes to dry before she ironed it. I told her it was fine with me and asked her to join me watching tv. She complied and sat an arm distance away from me. She was sweaty and her baju kurung top was wet with her perspiration and I could see the imprint of bra she was wearing. I got up and went into my room and came out of the room with a towel and a t-shirt.

“here a towel and t-shirt. You are wet with perspiration. Go and have a shower and change the top.” I said to her as I handed over the stuff too her.

She looked puzzled but took the stuff. She thanked me and walked to the bathroom in the kitchen. I wonder how she would look like in the buff. I returned to watching tv but could concentrate on what was shown. I was imagining how she would look like naked. She took a quick shower, came out in the loose t-shirt I gave her and her baju kurung skirt. I told her I had called up Pizza Hut for dinner. She said I’m too kind. I said it ok. She went to the balcony to check whether the clothes had dried.

Soon the pizza order came and I asked her to have dinner before she start to iron my clothes. She sat opposite me and took a slice of pizza. We ate in silence before I broke it and asked her to tell me about herself and why is she doing this housemaid services.

She was coy about it and after a min or two, she started to tell me about herself. She told me that she a single mum and had divorced her husband recently as he was sentenced to 6 years in jail for housebreaking. Reason husband do that is to support his drug habit as well to support her and her 2 years old daughter. She also informed me that she dropped out at school when she was in Sec 1 and since then struggled to have a decent livelihood. She was offered to be a GRO by her friend but she refused because she was not comfortable with it. Besides, her family will kicked her out of their house again if she become a GRO. I nodded. She then continued that she went into a housemaid business by accident as at that time she was babysitting her neighbor’s daughter and while the baby was sleeping she decided to clean the house to ease her boredom waiting for her neighbor to return. And that how it started. Her services were by word of mouth but her assignment is quite low.

I nodded and told her that her charges are too high. So lower it down. It not everyday she can get a hirer like me. She smiled. I nodded and asked her if she knew my colleague that gave me her number. She said yes and told that my colleague was a good employer. She only served my colleague for about 6 months.

She took two more slices of pizza before she proceed to check if my clothes had dried and iron. I sat at the kitchen and looked at her taking my laundry off from the pole and put it in the basket. I walked up to her and give her a hand in taking the pole into the balcony.

As she bend over to hold the pole, I also reached out for the pole but deftly, I looked down her t-shirt. I was greeted with a great view of her cleavage and the upper part of her boobs. They were quite ample, confirm a C cup I say to myself. She was wearing a lacy black bra. Soon we took in all the clothes. She thanked me again and I told her I put the poles out and asked her to do the ironing. As she was gathering my clothes, I asked her why don’t you use a dryer. She said putting it out in the sun is better that in dryer. She put all the dried clothes in the basket and brought it into the hall. She asked me where I keep the iron and ironing board. I told her it’s in the cabinet inside my bedroom.

She finished ironing all my clothes by 8pm. After putting in my last shirt into my wardrobe cabinet, she said its all done. Then she went into the bathroom in the kitchen to change back to her baju kurung top. She came out and thanked me. She said she will bring my t-shirt home to wash. I said leave it here. She insisted. I paid her $250. She said that more that what we agreed. I told her it for her cab fee as it is late now. She took it and at the moment, I accidently brushed my hand over hers. Quite smooth. I told her to come back next Saturday. She nodded and said goodbye. Before she leave, I told her to wear some comfy clothes next weak. She smiled and thanked me.

After she left, I went to my room and all I can think off was her ass and that ample boobs. How the hell do i get to touch and savor them?

michael_368
22-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Excellent story bro. pls do cont.:D

xiaosiong
24-09-2011, 11:17 AM
pls continue bro!!

killer_pussy
24-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Nice nice... keep it up!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Nice nice... keep it up!

Camping together hor, keep the minah maid cumming :D

M@Work
25-09-2011, 12:58 AM
camping for more.... need to learn malay :D

juayboy79
27-09-2011, 07:46 PM
All night, I thought about it but in the end I gave up and went to sleep. The week went normal except for Jen’s wedding coming and her plans. I called up Azzah (The PT housemaid) that I will be late to come home to let her into the house to do her job but I will leave the keys in my running shoes.

Saturday morning, after a memorable night with Jen and having one of my fantasy played out the previous night, I went home. I wondered if Azzah has started washing my clothes and clean the house. I smsed her if she at my house. She replied she was on the way. I said ok and stop at McDonald’s to buy 2 sets of Big Breakfast. Maybe she haven’t eaten breakfast.

I reached my apartment about 1 hour after I left the hotel. When I approached the door, I could see she had arrived coz I saw her Crocs. But what puzzled me was a small kiddy sandal beside it. I wondered who it belong too. I opened the door and there was in my couch sat 2 year old girl playing with her toy. Azzah came out of the kitchen and greeted me. She apologized to me for bringing her daughter along. I asked why and she explained that her mother and the rest of the family had went for a holiday and there’s no one to babysit her daughter. I told her it’s ok. Then I passed her the Big Breakfasts sets to her and told her to eat together with her daughter if they are hungry.

She smiled and told me that I shouldn’t have to do such things. I say its nothing. I asked if she had started washing. She said she just loaded my laundry into the washing machine. I told her not to start as I wanted the clothes I have in my bag and the one I wearing to be washed. She instructed me to be quick before the machine started the washing cycle as it is being filled with water. Quickly, I ran to the kitchen, pause the machine, and put in the dirty clothes from my bag into the machine. Instinctively, I stripped myself naked and put the clothes in the machine and press the star button to resume the machine. Just then, Azzah gave a shriek. I turned around and asked what happened. There she was standing at the entrance of the kitchen with her face covered. It was only then I realized I was standing naked in front of her. I panicked and quickly covered my manhood and ran to my room. Damn it, in my panicky state of wanting to put the clothes I’m wearing in the machine, I forgot that Azzah was around.

I put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Went to the kitchen and apologized to her. She smiled and accepted my apologies. I asked if she had eaten the Big Breakfast sets that I bought and she said not yet. I told her to eat it with her daughter as the wash will take some time. She thanked me and called her daughter. Her daughter appreared and they went to the dining table. I then went to the hall and she was sharing her share with her daughter. I sat opposite her and watched both them eating. But seriouslu, I was surveying her. Today, she was in a white t-shirt and denim ¾ pants and she let her hair down. Nice long brownish hair that reached her waist. Her T-shirt was tight and could see the imprints of her lacy bra against it. Her chest was very enticing. Without me realizing, I was having a hard on. The bulge was very obvious. Told myself not to move out of my seat if not damn paiseh.

She then looked at me and asked why am I not eating as there was another set. I told her the other set was actually for her daughter though it was for me initially. She smiled and said she and her daughter can share. She then asked her daughter to go sit at the sofa. She tend took the other set of Big Breakfast and brought it to me. She sat beside me and served me. I thanked her. She said she the one should be thanking me. I said it ok. Then I stood up to get a glass of plain water as I dun like the drink that come along with the set but I forgot that I was still having a hard-on. I thought she had seen the bulge as I stood up coz she turned away. I returned and sat down and began eating. She was watching her daughter playing when I returned to my seat. I started to chat with her.

“Berapa lama lake u dah jalan? (So Azzah, have long has you husband spend in jail)” I asked to start the conversation.

“6 bulan (6 months).” She said but could see that she dun want to talk about it.

“Anak sapa punya? (So child custody how?)” I asked.

“Mine.” She said flatly.

“U sunyi tak? (do you ever get lonely?)” I asked her bluntly.

She kept quite for a while and then she answered “Yah”

I kept quiet for a while and then asked if she is seeing anyone at the moment. She said nope as she has no time though they are some of her employees’ husband trying to hit on her but she ignored their advances. I nodded. Then she continued, “ tak tahu apsal but i duka bual ngan u. (I have not idea why but talking to her seems to put me at ease).”

“Hati I senang. (It relieved me the things I kept inside of me all this time.)” She said as she sipped her tea.

I smiled and replied, “Well, if you are comfy with that, then by all me do it, I can be a shoulder to cry on.”

She smiled and continued sipping her drink. I decided to test water based on the knowledge that she is feeling lonely. I brushed my right leg against her left leg. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes and then she rubbed her legs on mine. I told myself that she was responding positively with that. Finally, I finished eating my food. She got up and cleared my big breakfast box. While doing it, she leaned over to me and brushed her boobs on my cheeks. Damn that was too close as if she was doing it purposely.

She went to the kitchen to throw away the boxes and check on the wash. I followed her and stood behind her. She did not respond. Then I stroked her hair and again she did not stop me. Then I wrapped around her waist and whispered “U tak kisah i belai belai u? (you dun mind me touching you?)” She kept quiet.

brownant
27-09-2011, 09:44 PM
I think I should start to learn how to speak malay too.

juayboy79
28-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Bros sori for troubling you with the Malay dialogues. The translation is in the brackets. But if u guys find it too confusing, I will write it in english.
Thks for feedback

jollyjo
28-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi Brother,

You are doing pretty fine. Please carry on with what you are doing. We can pick up some Malay from you here. I like your style and the setting.
Uppz you for your effort.

juayboy79
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
She remained quiet and continued to looked into the washing machine. I took her silence as consent for me to continue. I then push her hair aside and started to kiss her neck. She smell got. Most probably she was wearing Paris Hilton perfume. My hands slid underneath her t-shirt and I start to caress her stomach and slowly moving up to her bra-covered boobs. She moaned as I moved up her body. “She ready for the picking” , I said to myself. Just as I slipped my hand underneath her bra, the washing machine beeped to indicate that the wash was ready for drying.

Realising, how far I had lead her on, she quickly squirmed and apologise to me. I withdrew my hands out of her clothes. She was “paiseh” on what had happened.

“Sori. I tak patut kasi u pegang I. (Sorry. I should have let you touch me)” she said apologetically.

“Nah. It’s not your fault. It was mine. You continue with your work.” I told her and I moved out of the balcony then kitchen then into the hall.

I looked back as I moved away and saw her adjusting her clothes and soon continued to put the washed clothes into the dryer. Some she put aside, maybe to air-dried them. As I walked into the living room, I saw her daughter lying on the floor sleeping. She was oblivious of what happening in the kitchen. Oh well, she only 2 years old and what does she knows anyways. Carried her up and placed her on the sofa. After that, I went into my room and sat down.

“Damn it, if it wasn’t for the machine beeping, I could have played with her tits” I said to myself. From her actions, I believed that her needs have not been met. She been lonely for some time and I believed that she need a man’s touch to sastify that void she experiencing. If not she would have rejected my advances just now, I thought.

All those thinking were making my horny and the feel of her skin and tits was still fresh tingling on my hands. Unable to contain my horniness, I switched on my TV and media player and chose a JAV about MILF hunting to watch. As I watched, my dick got a hard-on. Finally, I started to stroke my dick. Just as I was beginning to beat it faster, the door opened and Azzah walked with a pile of folded t-shirt, shorts and boxers. I was startled and she was shocked to see me half naked. It was an awkward moment. Then she saw what I was watching and doing. She quickly said sorry, put the clothes in my cabinet and rushed out. But before she managed to get out of the room, I caught hold of her left hand and pulled her closer to me.

“Apa ni? (What is the meaning of this)?” she said.

I kept quiet for a moment before I said “Azzah, you ni lawa. I tak la angs lagi.(Azzah, u are so pretty that I can’t take it anymore. ”

She smiled and then said “ Then u nak I buat apa? (Then what do you want me to do?)”

I beckoned her to watch the scene on TV. The scene was a BBBJ. She looked at it and then looked at me. “U sakit eh? (you sick is it?) she asked.

“Sakit U! (I sick because of you!” I replied with a grin. I then continued, “Please, just this once.” I then pleaded.

She bit her lower lips and then said, “Anak I kat luar. Tak kena lah! (My daughter is here. It not appropriate)”

I then pleaded with her and told her that her daughter was sleeping soundly in the hall. Besides that it’s in my room. After much wrangling and pleading, finally she agreed.

After hearing her agreement, I lied down on the mattress with my legs over the edge. She then knelt in front of me and spread my legs. She looked up and told me that she going o do this once only. I smiled and nodded.

She started to stroke my dick. Slowly and gradually, she increased the intensity and speed. Soon, my dick was at its full length she started to lick my dick’s head. She then started to lick its shaft. “ Oh.. ahhhh. Azzah” I moaned as she started licking up and down my dick. Then she opened her mouth wide and sucked my dick into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down and looking at me. Her looking at me make me hornier. I sat up and grabbed her head. I cradled her head and guide her hear as she sucked in and out my dick. “Shhh. Ahhhhh Azzah… that’s good” I said as her tongue twirled around my dick as she pulled out my dick out of her mouth. Then she sucked in my dick all the way down to my pubes. She was giving me a deepthroat. My hands left her hand and moved down her V-neck t-shirt. Both hands slipped underneath and stopped at her bra covered boobs. Instinctively, I gave her boobs a squeeze. “Mmmm” she moaned through her mouth-full of my dick as I squeezed her tits. I fondled her tits as she continued sucking me off. Soon, I was ready to cum. I tensed up and just as she was beginning to deep throat me again, I released my load into the back of the throat. She tried to pull my dick out but I grabbed her head and pushed it down to my pubes as I released all my load. She was gagging and after my last load, I let her head go.

I apologized about the CIM but she said it okay. She got up and said she going back to work. I quickly grabbed her pulled her to me.

“Lum habis lagi. (its not over yet)” I told her.

“but you say just now hisap aje (but just now u say suck only)” she said affectionately.

I smiled and kissed her.

Muyo000
02-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Camping for more.:)

meemaggi
02-10-2011, 05:26 PM
nice! continue please!:p

Fatboy81
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Wow..nice one... Continue pls

simple2kee
02-10-2011, 08:21 PM
v interesting! another camper here.

juayboy79
03-10-2011, 06:22 AM
pecting her to reject the kiss but instead she replied my kiss with enthuatism. It was a deep kiss. From a kiss, it turns to a full French tongueing. Our Tongues twirled with each other, darting in and out of our mouth like a fencer fighting to score points. at the same time, our hands started to autoroamed each other body. We carresses each other and French like long lost lover or simply put it was her that was hungry for more.

We caressed each other and French for sometime before she stopped suddenly. She then took my t-shirt off and soon I was naked. Then with a CFM look, she took off her t-shirt and then continues kissing ad frenching. Her hands roamed my chest, abdomen before resting at my hardened dick. She wrapped her right hand and started to pump it. Gently with a slw stroke. I started to moaned.

At the same time, I broke away from the kiss and started to kiss a trail from her chin, neck and finally at her cleavage. Her cleavage was deep. Half of her tits flesh was screaming at me to release them out of the restrain of the bra. I like the exposed tits before slipping my hands underneath the bottom of her bra and hitched it up to fully exposed her tits.

It was a sight to behold. This was the first time in my life seeing a minah's tits. It was big with brownish eraser nipples. Her aerolas . A bit saggy but not to saggy. I then played with her nips. Pinching it ", squeeZing it and rolling it in my fingers before I started to cupped my hands on her tits and massaged it. I looked at her and could see she was enjoying what I was doing and at the same time, I could feel that her stroking of my dock was intermittent.

Then I went down n started to suck her nips. The moment

juayboy79
03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
The moment I sucked her nipples, she let go a soft moan. Soon I was busy sucking and licking her nips and she was moaning with estascy. "ahhhhh.....mmmmmm...... Ssssssedap" she moaned as I suckled on her nips. She was having difficulty maintaining the speed of her stroke on my dick. My left hand went down to her right hand and helped her guide in stroking my dick. I continued with milking her tits. Soon I decided to venture away from those wonderful tits.

I pushed her gently to make sure she was flat on the mattress. I kissed her tits for the last time before slowly I go down her down her stomach. I let my Tongue traced a line from her cleavage down to her navel. At the same time, I unbutton and unzipped her denim 3/4 jeans. Just when mu tongue reached the place where her jeans was, i grabbed the side of her jeans and underwear and pull it off downwards. She did not resist nor was she surprised. I looked at her and her face was full of desires. Finally. All her clothes were at the foot of my bed except for the hitched bra. Her body was beautiful. Realised that she did not shaved but she kept a trimmed pubes. I bent over and continued kissing her body restarting again from the top of her trimmed pubic hair and then moving to her right thigh and continued down to her right foot. Then I would restart again from the top of her trimmed pubic hair and kissed her left thigh and stopped at her left foot. Then I started licking her from her navel up to her tits, cleavage and to her chin before we kissed and continue frenching. I pulled her over as we kissed and soon I was flat on the mattress and she was on top of me. We continue frenching. My hand slid down her bra strap and taking that a que, she reached her back and unhooked her hitched bra. We broke our French for a while so that she could cast her bra on the side of the matress. And so the last pieces of clothing on her was gone and both of us in our birthday suit enjoyed the sensation of each other skin. We continued frenching before she broke it off. She smiled and said, "saya punya turn pulak.(it's my turn now)"

She bent over started to kiss and licked my nipples and then flicking her Tongue, kissing and licking down from my nipples to my stomach and the stopped at my dick. The feeling was beyond this world. The only time I had this was from someone special. (will write this someone special at another time) then with her left hand, she hold on my dick's head and with deft flicking of her Tongue, she flicked and licked the base of my dick and then down to my balls. She licked it and then she licked the centre spot between my balls and asshole. I moaned loudly. 'Aaaazah...... Ahhhh'

I looked down as she licked the spot and then lied down on the mattress to savour the pleasure of her licking. "damn, she good. Her husband had a good time man" I said to myself. Just as I was sighing with pleasure, suddenly I felt my ball being sucked. I sat up a bit and saw her sucking each of my balls with a pop. That was something new for me. No girls have done that before. Then she got up, pushed me down on the mattress and then went down to my rod
I believed I had precum on my dick's head which she swiped it off with her Tongue. Then she hold my dick's shaft and with her tongue, she licked the head like licking a popsicle. Every few
Moment, she would licked in circular motion on the top of my dick's head and the hole. "I moaned loudly exclaiming that it was shiok n good. After some time, teasing me through my dick, she opened mouth and put my rod into it and soon she was sucking up and Down my dick.

shark89
03-10-2011, 08:21 AM
Steamy stories! Joining the campers here! :)

dreamlight
03-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Camping for more.....

ilurvebitches
03-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Tink i might need a housemaid too.... Niwae gr8 story n pls continue

terrific
03-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Did you french her with your cum in her mouth? HAHAHA

Camping for more...

gnola
03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
hurry up....

MeGat
03-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Great steamy stories!!

juayboy79
03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Her suction was deep. She would sick my rod it and pull it out with a pop. The sound just turned me on and randier. She would alternate it with the sucking and popping and licking. Soon I was about to cum. I sat up and stopped her. I dun want to CIM. She looked a bit dissapointed. I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me and we kissed. I pushed her on the mattress again and started kissing her nipples again before kissing down to her pubes. Then I kissed her right leg and her inner thigh. I repeated the same for her left leg. I went back up and kissed her. She then said "I Nak you. (i wan you)".
I then moved the her ears and licked it and whispered "lum lagi sayang.( Not yet, my love)

My hand went back down, and re-initiated the soft rubbing of her lips, and slit without penetration. She was getting wet and wetter. Then I positioned myself between her gorgeous legs and spread them. At first she was resistant to what I'm going to do but sow how I managed to talk to her and assured her that she will enjoy it. I used my tongue to lick her slit. As far as I know, Minah has no pussy lips and with my licking of her clit, a squeal of delight sounded through the room. I began to lick up her tasty juices, and heard her moans increase in volume and frequency. My tongue delved deeper and deeper. Coming back out only to catch my breathe, and stimulate her clit. Her legs tightened around my head, and she began shaking slightly. Then using my left index finger, I stimulated her clit while my tongue continued to explore her pussy. After enough exploring, I decided to bring her to orgasm. I stop fingering her clit and let my Tongue do the stimulating and soon, she clamped my head between her legs, as she squirmed and squealed. I had my work cut out for me to continuing cleaning up her delicious juices as she reached her climax.

After she caught her breathe, and I had finished tasting the prize from my hard work, I went up and started sucking and licking her tits. At the same time, my fingers kept right on working on her pussy. I rubbed her clit, and slowly enabled two fingers to penetrate into her pussy and then repositioned myself to work my tongue out on her perfect pussy.

This time, my hands went directly to massage and tweak her breasts and nipples. Again her moans rose, and she began to have orgasm after orgasm. At the same time, she began to run her fingers through my hair and massaged / scratched my head while I ate her pussy. each time I brought her to her climax, I was further rewarded with her sweet tasting nectar. I continued to lick and devour her pussy and clit, and eventually gently began to use my teeth. This drew a bigger reaction that I was prepared for. The head massage turned into a deep scratch, her thighs tightened around my head. Her moan and squeal as so loud, I was afraid it might woke her daughter up and xome to the room.

listen2u4ever
03-10-2011, 08:27 PM
nice one bro

Johnnydeep
03-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Dam I read already steam liao. :D

juayboy79
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Yup I kissed n French her with my cum on her

Did you french her with your cum in her mouth? HAHAHA

Camping for more...

xiaosiong
03-10-2011, 11:56 PM
more! more! more!!!!!

juayboy79
04-10-2011, 08:14 AM
With that, I went to town, and began licking and playing with her clit with my tongue. I also explored her pussy with it as well. I moved my fingers into place to massage her lips and occasionally her clit. Each time she orgasmed I did not manage to devour all her juices. By the time she fell to the bed next to me panting, my goatee was completely soaked in her sweet juices.

juayboy79
04-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi peeps please ignore theeaeliwr post. I cut and paste wrongly from my word document. I usually write and edit my story on ms word before cut and paste.

juayboy79
04-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi guys new edition ignore earlier post.
.................................................. .................................................. ............

This continued on for at least twenty more minutes of complete pleasure for her n me enjoying the reactions her body gave at every licked, kisses n bite I gave. Them she brought me back up, and asked me to give her time to catch her breathe. i nodded as I playful drew random pattern on her stomach with my index finger.

After catching her breath, she turned to face me n we kissed. Then she whispered that she wanted to feel me inside her, but warned me she was not on the pill, and I could not cum inside her. I smiled and told her no worries. I rolled over to the side drawer n took out a condom. Then I laid her out on the bed, and slipped a pillow under her ass. Took the condom out and rolled it over my dick. I then positioned myself between her legs, and slowly held my dick to her opening. I leaned forward and rubbed the shaft from head to ball through her wetness. I made absolutely sure my head pushed and rubbed her clit with each stroke. Satisfied I was ready with a freshly lubricated cock, and so was she with her moaning, and now eyes rolled back into her head, I went for penetration. I slowly led the tip of my cock into her pussy, and pulled it back out. I then would rub it on her clit, and smile at her moan. As I did this again and again, each time going in further and further, she began to lift her hips to meet me to further the penetration. She was tight despite giving birth to one kid, and knew how to use her muscles. She tightened during each withdraw to discourage and make it difficult. the feeling was damn shiok.

I then pulled my cock completely out, and then pushed it completely in. She squealed, and a sigh of desire was left out when I removed it once again. Followed by another squeal, as I went back in. I slowly positioned myself above her and began to kiss her neck as I now used my hips to thrust my dick inside her wet pussy. I felt each orgasm, and the new juices on my balls.

I changed positions, and threw her leg over the other, and kept going. This evoked more renewed orgasms. I felt myself close to cumming a number of times, especially with the wild orgasms, and the way she knew how to use her muscles in milking my dick.

Just as I was about to cum, I quickly stopped, withdrew my dick and gathered my breathe, and gave her time to do the same. I lay next to her with my arm around her. She sat up and turned to me and asked if she could sit on my face. I smiled, picked her up and helped her position one leg on each side of my chest. She then scooted over top of my face.

With that, I began licking and playing with her clit with my tongue. I also explored her pussy with it as well. I moved my fingers into place to massage her pussy and occasionally her clit. Each time she orgasmed I devoured all her juices. By the time she fell to the bed next to me panting, my goatee was completely soaked in her sweet juices.

juayboy79
04-10-2011, 05:11 PM
My next part. Hope u guys like what I written so far.

".................................................. .....".................................................. .....

We laid down on the mattress catching our breath. The bed sheet was wet with her juice and our perspiration. I pulled her closer and cuddled. She was smiling and rested her head on my chest.
"Dah lama I tak rasa begini. (it's been a long time since I felt this way)" she said in a low sweet manja (affectionate) voice.

"ye ke? ( is it?)" I asked as I played with her hair.

She nodded and the continued that she never had multiple orgasm before in her life and this was her first. I grinned and told her it's not over. she looked at me puzzled. I pushed her on the emattress and I climbed over her. I positioned my semi- flaccid dick in between her tits. Sensing what I wanted, she cupped bother of her C cupped tits and wrapped it around my dick. I then took off the condom and was so breast fucking her. Her tits was warmed as it wrapped around my dick. As I m over. My dick up, she would sticked out her tongue and tried to lick the hole of my dick. this carried on for about 10 minutes before, I felt the urge to cum again. I quickly stopped and stood up. She was looking disappointed. I smiled and told her not the time yet.

I moved to the bed side drawer and took out another condom. Quickly took it out of the wrapper and put it on. Then I approached her and gently rolled her over and lifted her ass. I knelt behind her and used my fingers to ensure she was still wet and ready. I positioned my cock at her pussy opening, and guided it in. With a squeal of pleasure, I was rewarded with more lubrication, as she almost completely fell back to the bed. I grabbed her waist with both hands to keep her up, and slowly started to move my cock in and out doggy-style.

Our fast and furious doggy action and made my bed creaked and the bed headboard was slamming against the wall, she was moaning loudly with occasional squeals. I could not help but add to the noise level, and began to moan as well. She turned to me between breathes and asked me to fuck her harder and faster. I complied and increased the speed. Halfway through the action, I quickly withdrew my dick out of her pussy and took off the condom. Then resume our doggy action. I gave her orgasm after orgasm. Eventually I could not hold her up any more and she flopped to the bed. I took this as an indication that she was spent. but I ignored this and continued humping her the room was filled with our moans and the piak piak sound. Finally, I felt I was cummings. I increased my sped and my body jerk and shivered as I unload my 2nd load into her. She was shocked when she felt my warm cum inside her as she tried to squirm away but with my body pinning her down, I let my cum unloaded into her tilt the last drop. Finally, after releasing all, I withdrew my dick out of her pussy and collapsed next to her.

She quickly turned around and sat with leg wide opened and saw my cum leaking out of her pussy.

Azzah: "you lepas dalam? ( you cum inside me?)

Me: " yup"

Azzah: "kenapa and macam mana? you kan Pakai kondom.(why n how? you wore a condom just now)

Me: Well I took it off when you were not aware.

I sat up and pulled her closer and hugged her. I assured her that whatever happen, I will be responsible. She was at first wary of what I said but after much coaxing and sayang sayang, she took my words. She got up and gathered her clothes and told me that she need to get back to her work. I told her fine but go and take a shower first. I threw towel at her and she went out of my room and showered at the bathroom in the kitchen. As for me, I lied down on my bed and fell asleep.

I did not how long I was sleeping. I was woken up by her and it was already 8pm. She told me all the job had been done. I got out of bed still naked and took out my wallet and paid her $250. She asked why so much, I told her for job well done. She smiled and asked permission to leave. I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped my bottom half with it and accompanied her to the door. Her daughter was already at the door. Said goodbye and she left.

After that intense sexscapade, I was already thinking what I'm going to do next Saturday

Fatboy81
04-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Great... Steam liao after reading

andythai
04-10-2011, 09:12 PM
u r my idol bro:)

listen2u4ever
04-10-2011, 11:15 PM
bro take some photos let us go "higher" haha.

juayboy79
05-10-2011, 07:30 AM
bro take some photos let us go "higher" haha.

How to take photo when she no more my maid. Last time, me not very active here. Also my phone last time just simple Hp.

LENS
05-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Anymore Bro? interested to know what happen for subsequent weeks.

juayboy79
05-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Anymore Bro? interested to know what happen for subsequent weeks.

Got more to come.

astran
09-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Got more to come.

hey bro, keep it coming man, love your story, I really do. please grace us with your steamy tale. :D

ABS1
09-10-2011, 12:20 PM
I hope maid won't say when you meet in a couple of months: saya sudah ada

Lumiere7
16-10-2011, 02:23 PM
hey man! dun let it end here...

Class5
16-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Enjoyable time u had!

juayboy79
24-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Hello to all nros reading this story. Apologies for late continuation of this story. Been busy with stuff and personal life. Here is the continuation of the story. Hope you like it. Feed and comments are welcome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he following week passed by very slowly. Aside from my secret rendezvous with Jen even though she married, I looked forward in seeing Azzah. She was one hell of a hot Minah despite having a child. Sex with Jen was exciting coz of her married status but sex with Azzah was at another level as I would say. I would say the excitement of wanting to fuck Azzah got spilled over whenever, I had sex with Jen. I would banged her as if I am banging Azzah.

Friday came and I was already feeling very unease and just can't wait to meet Azzah the next day. In desperation, I smsed her.

Me: Hi Azzah, It's me. U ngah buat apa? ( Hi Azzah, it's me . What are you doing?)

Her reply: Hi. Me lipat kain baju. Apsal? ( Hi. Me folding clothes. Why?)

Me: tak Ada apa apa, I Tanya aje. Dah makan? (nothing. Just asking. Eaten?)

Her reply: Dah. Nasi Lemak. ( eaten. Nasi Lemak)

Me: ohhh.

Her reply. : u message I tak kan Tanya I Dah makan ke belum or ngah buat apa. So u nak apa? ( I don't you you messaged me to ask me whether I've eaten or what am I doing now. What actually you want?)

Me: ummmmm, actually I missed you.

Her reply.: lol. Really?

Me: yup. I really miss you.

Her reply: ;)

Then she never sent me any more messages. Just then Jen came into my cubicle and then whispered if I needed a jerk off. I looked up at her and smiled. She then walked out of my cubicle I of followed after her. We went to the car park and go into the isolated female toilet in the car park. We went into the furthest end cubicle and started kissing, I pushed down the toilet bowl cover and sat on it and we continued kissing as she knelt down in front of me. My hands moved to in button her blouse and she unbuckled my belt, unhooked my pants and unzipped it. Then she pulled my erecting dick out of my boxers and started to stroke it. I moaned a bit. At the same time. I caressed her bra covered boobs. Her boobs were small compared to Azzah but hell, I was horny due to my thinking of her. I soon found out that Jen was wearing a bra that hooked at the front. I fumbled at the hook and with some assistance from her, I unclasped her bra and exposed her perky tits. I pulled her up and started to lick each nips before sucking it. She moaned and gasped as I sucking and lick her nipples. I sucked her tits for some time before she pulled herself away from me and knelt in front of my erected dick. She spreader my legs wider and started to my shaft. Teased my dick head with her tongue. I have to admit she was getting better at teasing and pleasing my dick nowadays. Then she put my dick into her mouth and start to suck on it. Up an down her head bobbed as she sucked my dick. She would alternate between sucking and licking. At the same time, she would gently massaged and squeeze my balls. It was pure estacy as she did it. I closed my eyes as to savour the sensations. I moaned and played with her hair.

I don't know what happened. As Jen was sucking my dick, suddenly, I start to think of Azzah. Weird as it is as looked down at Jen, her face had transformed into Azzah. My mind is being over active. I knew do rthe fact I was hungry for my housemaid not Jen. But I cannot than anymore. I grabbed Jen shoulder to signal her to stop. Before she can ask what happening or why, I turned her around up pushed her down to all four. Jen sensed that I'm going to fuck her. She protested as she dd not bring any protection but any protest stopped just as I slide aside her g-string and inserted my dick inside her. She gasped as I entered her. I bend over her and kissed her neck. Then I started to hump her. She moaned as I humped her and all this while I was imagining that I was screw Azzah my part-time housemaid. We changed to another position when I was sitting on the toilet and she was sitting on me as we fucked each other. Soon Jen reached her climax as she shivered and her love juice flowed down on my shaft and on my pants. I too reached my climax. I quickly took my dick out of her, pushed her away from me and released my load on her butt cheeks. She glared at me and asked me what overcame me and I told her I was hungry for her. She smiled and quickly freshen up and we returned back to the office.

ahwee73
25-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Nice FB in ofc.. Once I had that but she 1 2 be faithful wife after giving birth.. But I know bottom of her is horny gal n horn will out in one of the day.. LOLZ..

dalflour
25-01-2012, 10:18 AM
welcome back TS. waits the next chapter.......:D

juayboy79
25-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Nice FB in ofc.. Once I had that but she 1 2 be faithful wife after giving birth.. But I know bottom of her is horny gal n horn will out in one of the day.. LOLZ..

Well mine affair ended up where her husband of und out about us, I got beaten up by hubby and after sometime, it appears that she gave birth a my kid. Up till now still trying to figure out custody issue

Starkarat
25-01-2012, 05:28 PM
waiting for more sequels bro... good job so far!
looking for pt maid also... hope can hit bulls eye too!

juayboy79
29-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Hello to all. Here the next part of the story. Hope you enjoy it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night, I decided to go straight home and not hang out with my colleagues at usual joint. I decided that tomorrow would be a day where I would enjoy myself.
I reached home, had a quick shower and whipped up a simple decent dinner of turkey bacon, sunny side up and baked beans. After that, I put my used shirt and pants into the already full washing machine and decide to wash all my clothing. I told myself, I'm going to make her job easier. Once that done, decided to watch tv but nothing great. Switch tv to pc mode and decided to surf sammyboyforum. Read and watched some short clips before I moved to the kitchen to removed the washed clothes. Transferred the washed clothes to the dryer and continue surfing sammyboy. Watch an interesting clip uploaded by fellow samster bro and got some ideas what to do tomorrow with Azzah. I smsed her that I will be waiting for her to come in which she replied, really? Then I turned my self in for the night.

I worked up at 9am the next day and I could her movement and vacuuming sound. Azzah was already in the house and started working. I quickly got up and had a quick shower before putting on a fresh pair of boxers and t-shirt. I exited my room excitedly. When I exite my room. Azzah was vacuuming the main hall with her back facing me. She had tied her hair in a bun and was wearing a body hugging white t-shirt and a long pink skirt. Her t-shirt was tight that I could see the outline of her bra. I tiptoed quietly behind her and quickly grabbed her by her waist. She was startled by my actions but once she regained composure, she greeted me.

Me: bila sampai? ( when did you arrive?)

Azzah: around 30 minit. I ting tong bell, u tak jawab so I ambik kunci bukak pintu. ( around 30 minutes. I rang the doorbell but you never answer so I entered myself by using the spare key you left outside.)

Me: so clever. Dah makan? ( so clever. Eaten breakfast?)

Azzah: Lum. Minum milo aje tadi. ( nope. Drank milo only)

Me: ok you bikin keje, I go masak breakfast. ( ok you do your work and I go cooked breakfast)

I went to the kitchen and whipped up the same thing what I had for dinner the previous nite. I looked at my dryer, my clothes is still in there. I asked her why my dried clothes still in the dryer and she said she will get to it after cleaning the hall. As I was finishing my cooking, she entered the kitchen, and she bend down to open the front door of my dryer and started to remove my dried clothes. I looked at her butt as she bend over and somehow, it turned me on. Coupled with her tight t-shirt and her suggestive position, I switched off the stove and moved behind her. Without warning, I knelt down behind her butt and start caressing it. She was surprised and asked what am I doing. I told her appreciating beauty. I caressed it squeezed her skirt-covered butt. I could figured out that she was wearing a g-string. That a major turn on for me. I rubbed and carressed it lovingly. She protested but I ignored her. Then I hiked her long skirt up and exposed her butt cheeks. I fondled it and start to lick it.

Azzah: apa you buat in?( what you doing?)

Me: nothing. Just appreciating beauty.

Azzah: tak kan sampai jilat and cium buntut I. ( appreciate beauty until you have to lick and kiss my butt)

Me: hihihi.

I continued kissing, licking and carressed her butt. Then I moved towards the centre of her crotch when both her a-hole and pussy was still covered by a othin strip of her g-string. Using my index finger, I started to rub her area where her pussy was. Gently and slowly. She moaned slightly and tried to protest. I ignored her and continued with the action. Up and down as I traced her pussy slit before changing to circular massage around the area. She moaned and then feel on all four as I continued with the actions with varying speed and pressure. Her moaned got me excited and my dick began to harden. I could feel that her pussy was getting wet as the thin strip of her g-string got damper and damper.

woohoo123456123
30-01-2012, 02:23 AM
camp for more :D

eeemen
30-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Man! I need such a maid too! More plz, cheers . . . . .

Starkarat
30-01-2012, 05:16 PM
hoping to see more updates soon!

Rasta Marley
30-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Azzah: tak kan sampai jilat and cium buntut I. ( appreciate beauty until you have to lick and kiss my butt)

Really great to finally see the continuation of your escapade after the long hiatus. Can't add your rep points for sharing as I had done so before. Great stuff......getting more hot as you continue :p

juayboy79
04-02-2012, 11:15 AM
next part. again sorry for delay.

I stood up and pulled her up and and led her to the dining table, where I gently laid her on the table. then pulled down her g-string off her. Then I spread her legs wide before I knelt down n faced her pussy. Her pussy was throbbing and moist, ready for licking and eating. Azzah meanwhile sat up sligh and took off her t-shirt and bra. Then she asked me to take off her skirt while I obliged. There she was naked, sit slight upright with leg wide apart ready for me to eat her. I too stripped myself naked. I moved closer to her and we kissed. Then I started to lick her from the top of her body down to her legs. Small Moans escaped her lips as my tongue made it's way between her legs. I started licking her pussy. Soon she was moaning loudly and begging for more as I ate her pussy. She squirmed and twisted as I continued licking and and rubbed her swollen clit. At times, she would pushed her pussy on my mouth and pushed my head closer to her pussy. After like along time, she clamped my head with her thighs and she arched backward and become rigid and start shivering and convulse. She had her climax. Pussy juice flowed and I lapped every bit of it. After that, she collapsed on the table, breathing heaving and her body twitched . I got up and pulled her closer to me and have her a tight hug. She closed her eyes and hugged me. I carried her to my room and laid her on the bed. It seems from my pussy licking had tired her out. I told her to rest and left the room to clean the mess in the kitchen.

boliao123
04-02-2012, 01:02 PM
If only i had such maid, thanks for the updates!!!

scamper
04-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Very saucy. What's next?

Riferman
04-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Great story bro!! Staying tune for more

moder
05-02-2012, 11:47 AM
continue to camp here.........

Rasta Marley
05-02-2012, 12:15 PM
I told her to rest and left the room to clean the mess in the kitchen.

He He bro, you will probably have an even bigger mess to clean up in your room after your hot, wet and sweaty session...surely your "sheets" will be soaking wet :p

Awaiting your continuation :D

juayboy79
06-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi to all readers and campers thanks for support. Here the next installment. There will be an akward moment.

She woke up one hour later. She came out of my room with a towel wrapped around her body. I was in the hall playing with my PS3.
Azzah: sorry, I tertidur ( sorry, I fell asleep just now)
me: nah it's okay. Seems you were exhausted after all that.
She blushed. She then asked where were her clothes. I told her i left it at the top of the dryer. She quickly left but i told her I like her in the towel better. She then commented that I was being very naughty. I waited for her to come back to the hall but she did not. I got up and move to the kitchen and saw her resuming what she needs to do. She was ironing my shirts and pants but what enthralled me was that she took up my suggestion of she cla in towel. I walked up to her and started to chat with her.

Me: Azzah, you ni cantik lah ( Azzah, you're beautiful)
Azzah: u Ada saja. I pikir u say that to all girls. (nonsense. I bet u say that to all girls)
Me: reached out and stroke her hand. tak ah. Mana Ada. I only say it to those that deserved it. especially you ( no lah. Where got. I only say it to those that deserved it.)
Azzah : (sticking her tongue out) bedek. ( dun bluff)
me: betul! (Really)

I then walked around the ironing board and stood behind her. I then wrapped my hands around her waist and snuggle my lips beside her neck Kissing it and gently bitting. A soft moan escaped her mouth. Then she said not to do it now coz she wants to finished ironing my shirt. I sulked for a while before she told me to go do my things first. Once she done with her work, she will come to me. I smiled and told her I'll be waiting. I then move to the hall and continued playing with my game.

It was close to 1 hour before I heard the clanging of the ironing board being dissembled followed by the closing of the storeroom door to indicate that the board and iron has been kept in its proper place. I glanced to the back and saw her bringing my ironed shirts and pants being brought into my room. I smiled and I knew that soon she will come to me. True to her words, she came out of my room and plopped herself beside me.

Azzah: (letting out a deep breath), Phew, semua dah selesai. (work all done)
Me: Really?
Azzah: yup .

She then rested her head on my left shoulder as I continued playing my game.

Azzah: you main game apa ni?
Me: Devil May Cry 4. Ni game susah gila seh but not as bad as Ninja Gaiden Sigma. (I’m playing DMC4. Its difficult but not as bad as Ninja Gaiden Sigma.
Azzah: (Stroking my thigh) I tak paham pasal game game ni. Orang lelaki aje suka. (I dun understand you guys and their games)

I paused the game and put the controller down beside me and kissed her forehead. I told her that woman know another game that guys like to play with gal. She smiled and pinched my thighs. I screamed in pain. She laughed. Then I asked if she hungry and she nodded. I reached for my phone and dialed Pizza Hut and order a large super supreme and some drumlets. Once that done, I turned myself to her and started to kiss her. She responded back with enthuatism and passion. We kissed and seek for each other tongues. Our tongues met and rolled over each other. It fought each other. We stopped kissing and frenching as I pulled myself away from her and moved to her exposed shoulder and started kissing her neck and then he should before moving down the exposed upper chest.

I loosen her towel away from her body and let it flimsy cloth hanged to it side. She looked like a peeled banana revealing its flesh. There she was, sitting reclined on the sofa as I pushed the towel aside to reveal more of her flesh and ample bosom. I moved close to her bosom and start to lick her semi hardened nips. A soft moan escaped from her mouth. I licked the left then followed by the right nips. I did it for a few time before I started to suckle it like a baby thirsty for milk. She was beyond herself. As I was doing all the actions on her nips, she was moaning softly. Her hands roamed my body. I continued to the action and soon I was suckling her left nips and massage her right tits and flicking its nips with my index finger.
After spending sometime on her nips and boobs, I went up and kissed her again. This time, her hands went down to my shorts and stroked my crotch. I separated from her and strip to my birthday suit. My little bro was already semi-hardened from all the earlier actions. She got up from the sofa and knelt in front of me. She looked up smiled and started to stroke my little brother. Then she stood up and kissed. We groped each other as we kissed. Her hand held my little brother tightly and pumping it up and down my little brother’s length while I stroked her smooth pussy with my fingers slipping between the slits. To make it short, our hands were vigorously exploring each other lower regions. Soon wo of my fingers had found their way into her hot, slippery canal while both of her hands worked over my little brother and balls. I started to finger her as she gave me a hand job.

Both of us moaned as we pleasured each other. I couldn’t take it anymore. I quickly spun her around to the sofa and leaned her forward, bending her slightly at the waist and placed her hands on the top of the sofa. I dropped down to my knees behind her and spread her legs wide. She glanced over her shoulder to see me bury my face between her butt cheeks, lapping and licking her love juice. She groaned in pleasure as I my tongue probed deep inside her pussy. Encouraged by her moans and groans, I held her hips, pulled her closer and tight and worked my tongue inside her as my unshaved bristle on my chin rubbed against her clit. She moaned louder and soon she reached her climax and more juice flowed. She collapsed on the sofa and breathed heavily. I moved closer to her and kissed her back.
Then she turned around and grabbed my little brother. Again she started stroking it and after a few strokes, started licking the head of my little brother. I moaned softly as she took the rest of the length of my little brother into her mouth and softly sucking it. She stopped for a short while and spread my legs wider. She then kissed my inner thigh and stroking it at the same time.

I let out a loud moan when she put one of my mouth inside her mouth and swished it around inside her mouth. She repeated the same action for the other balls. What surprised me was when she put both of my balls inside her mouth and sucking at it. I moaned louder and called out her name. At the same time, she restarted stroking my little brother. She then removed my balls from her mouth and started licking it. From the bottom of my shaft, she licked the underside of my little brother to the tip of it’s head, teasing me with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. Finally, when she reached the tip of my little brother, she put it inside her mouth and started to suck it gently. Then she slowly lowered her mouth over the entire rod. Soon her head was bobbing as my shaft was moved in and out of her mouth and squeezing my butt. My breath got heavier and my moans and groan get louder. I was nearing my climax when suddenly, the door bell rang. “Shit” I said to myself, as I know that was the pizza deliveryman had arrived. Why must he come at this moment. I told her to stop as I need to answer the door but she didn’t heed my request to stop. It seems as if she was possessed in sucking my dick

Starkarat
06-02-2012, 02:43 PM
😊she sure loving it till she didnt heard e door.bell bro!😊

juayboy79
06-02-2012, 06:24 PM
😊she sure loving it till she didnt heard e door.bell bro!😊

Yah bro here where the akward moment.

biofuel
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
pitching camp here! :D

mike62
08-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Hi,
What a story, camping here. Thanks;)

Starkarat
08-02-2012, 06:01 PM
waiting for more!😄😄😄😄

juayboy79
08-02-2012, 06:05 PM
The bell rang again. I shouted to hold on. I pleaded with her to stop coz I needed to answer the door but she just continued sucking my dick. Exasperated, I decided to move to the door and see what would her reaction be. As I stated to walk backward to the door, she stopped sucking but she grabbed and hold my little brother and followed me to the door. Just as we reached the back of the door, she continuing with her blowjob.

Me: Azzah! Please stop. I nak bukak pintu ambik pizza. ( Azzah! Please stop. I need to open the door now.)
Azzah: (stop but hand stroking my dick) Bukak lah. I tak stop you . ( Just open the door. I’m not stopping you from opening the door.
Me: Apa? Abis yang you tengah hisap ni macam mana. Nanti diaorang Nampak parah she. ( What? Later they see you giving me a blowjob how?)
Azzah: Biar diaorang tengok. (Let them see).

I was surprised at her answer. Finally, no choice as she was insistence in continuing with the blowjob. I stood behind the door and opened the door slightly so that I can retrieve the pizza from the deliveryman. As I opened the door, she started sucking and pulling my balls out of her mouth with a pop sound. I groaned and grimaced with pleasure. The deliveryman had a strange look on his face as he passed my ordered to me. Then she started sucking my dick and as she sucked she moaned in pleasure. It was quite audible for the deliveryman to hear. At first, I was quite paiseh but somehow I enjoyed it. The deliveryman smiled at me and said, “Bang, tengah servicing eh?” (Bro, you stick being service?”) I grimaced in pleasure and nodded. He smiled asked me to sign my invoice. As he passed me back my copy of the invoice he said, “Enjoy Bang.” (Enjoy bro) and he left smiling.

I quickly closed the door and put my delivery order on the cabinet next to it and leaned against at the door as I savored every shiok sensation. My knees buckled as she increased her speed in sucking my dick. I was reaching my climax. I told her I was about to cum. She ignored but increased the rate of sucking. Unable to contain it, I tiptoed a bit; knees buckled and released my load into her mouth. She stop sucking but instead pushed her head up to my pubes as I unloaded my cum. She rolled my balls as every drip of my cum ejected into her mouth. After about 1 minute, my dick stopped throbbing and I finished unloading. She took my dick out of her mouth and I collapsed on the floor. She smiled at me, opened up her mouth to show my cum in her mouth before swallowing it.
She smiled and said it was delicious though salty. Then she sat beside me and we kissed. As we kissed, my right hand started to roam her body and she reached for my dick and start stroking it. Encouraged by her stroking, my massaged her tits and then let my hand traced an imaginary line down from her cleavage to her pubes. She spread her legs slight wider to let my hand slipped over her pussy. I started stroking her slits. Soft moans escaped from her lips as we kissed. She was wet and it get wetter. By now, my dick had fully erected after the sensual stroking and her moans. Upon seeing it hard, she leaned closer to me and pushed me down on the floor.

Once, I was flat on the floor, she started flicking her tongue around my right nips and then started licking from the nips to the root of my dick. Again with expertise, she started flicking her tongue on my dick’s head. Then she stroked my dick, then she stood up and spread her legs over my waist and lowered herself onto my dickhead. She smiled and rubbed my dickhead against her pussy slit and slowly, sat on my dick. As my dick entered her warm love hole, I could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy. It was pure ecstasy. Soon, my whole dick disappeared into her pussy. She sat there for a moment then she started to move up and down my dick. I looked down looked at how she moved up and down. She moaned as she moved up and down.
Then she placed her hands on my chest and started to move her hips forward and backwards. We moaned in pleasure. Then she rocked sideways and I could feel my dick massage inside her pussy wall. Soon I started to move my hips in sync with her movement. As she lowered her hips, I would thrust my dick into her pussy. Soon I was humping her fast and furious. She screamed and moaned loudly asking me to do it faster and harder. I too moaned and tried to meet her request. I enjoyed the sensation of my dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly, she stopped, pull my dick out and without any warning, she shivered and she squirted her love juice on my stomach. Then she collapsed on my stomach.

From then moment, I switched position. I laid her gently on the floor and spread her legs wide. I then rested her legs on my shoulders and I entered her. She was wet and slippery and started humping her. I pumped her hard and fast. There are times, where my dick slipped out of her love hole as it was slippery and wet. I repositioned my dick again and let it slipped it again and continued pumping her. I bend over and started to suck her nipples and sucked it like a baby. At the same time, I was pumping her. Soon the room was filled with her moans, my grunts and “pussy farts” as my dick moves in and out of her love hole. We were glistened with our sweat as I fucked her. After what seems like a long time, her body became rigid, shivered and then I could feel the gush of her love juice out of her love hole. Before long, I felt that I was going to cum. I was quickly proceeded to pull my dick out of my love hole but she pulled me down. I told her I’m going to cum through my grunts. She replied that she wants me to cum inside her. Before I could rebut her request, I shivered and soon a gush of my cum erupted from my dick and into her pussy. Then I collapsed beside her and she snuggled beside me and kissed my cheek. We remained quite as we try to catch our breath

Tua__Tao
08-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Bro. too daring la..... no pills n condom.... making babies izzit...... nice encounter

juayboy79
09-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Bro. too daring la..... no pills n condom.... making babies izzit...... nice encounter

I know that time I wanted to cum outside but she Insisted and before I can take it out, I cum.

astran
10-02-2012, 01:36 AM
hohoho keep going azzah!:D

juayboy79
27-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi to all readers and supporters. Here is the last part of my encounter. Hope you guys enjoy it. Apologise for the long delay in the release of this part. Till now Im still searching her but to no avail as she had her number changed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once our breathing returned to normal, she said that it was late and need to go. She sat up but I stopped her and told her to stay with me for the night. She was reluctant at first but in the end she agreed to stay for the night. She got up and walked to the phone to give her home a call. After a brief moment, she turned and smiled and told me she’s staying for the night. I got up and pull her to the bedroom where we snuggled together, watch tv and fell asleep until the next day.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than her. The time if I remembered was 10.30am. She was sleeping soundly and looked beautiful. I pulled away the duvet and bed sheet away and marvel at her naked body. I traced an imaginary line along her arms. She stirred and woke up and turned to face me.

Azzah: Morning.
Me: Morning and kiss her cheeks. You dalam tidur pun Nampak cantik. (You look beautiful even when you are sleeping)
Azzah: (Smiles and then pinch my cheeks) Pagi Pagi dah merepek. Anyway thanks. (Early in the morning, spouting nonsense. Anyway thanks)
We cuddled and tickled each other. Then after sometime, she said,
Azzah: Ok lah sayang, I need to shower. Nak kena balik. Nanti mak and anak I bising . (Oklah dear. I need to shower as I need to go home. If not my mother and my daughter will be asking where I been.)
Me: Really. Your mother tahu u ada kat umah i? (Really? Does your mother knows that you are at my house.)
Azzah: tak. Semalam, I cakap ngan dia, I go JB with my friends. (No. Yesterday nite, I told her I going JB with my friend after work.)
Me: Ohh.

She got up of bed and move towards the attached bathroom. I left my bedroom and went to brew some coffee and went back to my bedroom to brush my teeth. I gently pushed the bathroom door and realized that the door was not locked. I saw her facing the wall as she let the water from the showerhead flowed down her body. My dick was getting hard looking at her wet naked body. I entered the bathroom and joined her under the cascading water and hugged her. She was startled at my presence. She turned around and before she can ask anything, I kissed her. She responded eagerly. We kissed and groped each other bodies as the water flowed down our body. Soon her hands reached out to my dick and held it tightly while my fingers on my left hand stroked her pussy with it occasionally slipped into her hole. Soon, two of my fingers slipped into her pussy and I started to finger her and at the same time sucked and bite her nips. She too started to stroked my dick and squeeze my balls. As I fingered her, she lost her concentration in milking my dick as I fingered her vigorously to orgasm. She suddenly tensed up and started jerking uncontrollably as she reached her climax and squirted her love juice. But that was not enough for me. I wanted my breakfast. I quickly turned her around and ran the tip of my dick up and down her slit. She stared back at me and bit her lower lip. I watched her carefully as I slowly slid into her narrow channel, feeling the welcoming hug on my dick. The water continued to massage us as I developed a rhythm, slow and long. I could feel her pussy walls grasping at my cock. We rocked our hips, making sure that every bit of her slick snatch had been explored. I increased the pace of my rocking with the water splashing at every pounding. Soon, I felt that I was going to cum, I grabbed my hold her hips and pushed deep, my balls teasing her clit. A tremor began deep within her and I could feel the vibrations.

Above the splashing sounds of the water, I heard her guttural "OH Joe……” as her own fountain erupted. I could feel the warmth as the tip of my dick touched down on her cervix and I cum a load inside her. She screamed out as she felt my deposit fill her and she shook in orgasm again as I hung on to keep us both upright. Her pussy continued to spasm occasionally as she came down from multiple orgasms and I was content to just stay put. When she finally released my dick from her pussy grip, I slid my dick out and then helped her stand upright again, turning her to face me. She leaned into me with her face against my chest. I held her tight and ran my fingers through her hair, working out the tangles and letting the water flowed on her hair and face and my chest.

We gathered our breathing and then continued to soap each other and after rinsing it off, we stepped out of the bathroom together. She quickly dressed up and we kissed. Paid her the money for her maid services and she left.
Our sexual encounter continued throughout the time I engaged her. Since we always fucked each other, she took a prescription of birth control pills and she realized that I like to cum inside her. We stopped seeing each other when I moved out of the apartment and went back to stay with my parents. We lost contact and till now wondered where is she and what is she doing now.

biofuel
29-02-2012, 01:09 AM
good story but with a sad ending tho..

studdyme
29-02-2012, 02:16 AM
good story!

222nge
29-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Great story!
Pls continue......

moder
29-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Great One..........continue to camp here

Time for me to look out for a PT maid.........:D

CptCum
01-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Wow...another great story in the making!!!

keep them coming and thanks for sharing...

juayboy79
03-03-2012, 12:01 PM
To all bro who enjoyed my real time stories, I appreaciate your support. Will post new stories based on experiences soon. Once again I thanks everyone and I hope u guys enjoyed it. and bro who dun enjoy it, Im apologised