PDA

View Full Version : Thai relax. Taman mt Austin

gaobuzua
21-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Thai relax
G79, #02-79, jalan Mutiara emas 10/19, taman mount Austin, 81100. JB

Patronized this place few days ago. New shop with nice room, accessories, mattresses, towels. Services and damages are similar to amazing thai massage (AMT). Only HJ (50rm) Without roaming. But entry is RM50 for 1 hour traditional Thai massage, slightly cheaper than AMT.

Lady who served me used to work in Korea before so she massage with strength cos she said Koreans all big size, need more power. Pretty detail, worked on all parts of the body. Felt really good after the massage. She knows how to massage abit on the nerves of the balls and worked gently on 2IC. Will definitely RTM to take advantage of the new setup and check out for more ladies.

Bros who are into Siam legend or AMT, can try this if around taman mount Austin area. Dun flame me if service not up to your standard. Just sharing a place which I find the service and rates pretty acceptable. Anyway that area has lotsa restaurants, eateries. Quite spoilt for choices...not very crowded or messy compare to Siam or AMT.

Hope bros can up my points if you find this info useful, no obligations la... Got good stuffs will share

simpleguy533
21-09-2011, 07:00 PM
i have been there twice. so far, quite satisfied with their service. open 11am-3am. they give you a card. 10 times get one free.

eg5354
22-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Thai relax
G79, #02-79, jalan Mutiara emas 10/19, taman mount Austin, 81100. JB

Patronized this place few days ago. New shop with nice room, accessories, mattresses, towels. Services and damages are similar to amazing thai massage (AMT). Only HJ (50rm) Without roaming. But entry is RM50 for 1 hour traditional Thai massage, slightly cheaper than AMT.

If got HJ but cannot roam then no point taking up the HJ.

Charge rm50 for hj but no roaming then it is not worth it.

Mind as well PCC or diy as at the end of the day rm50 still inside your wallet.

PatrickGun
22-09-2011, 01:32 PM
I previous stay there . but not aware of this ?

simpleguy533
28-09-2011, 03:44 PM
went there last week for massage. was assigned thai gal no 55. CMI. dare to ask for extra tips. KNS. if any bro go there, remember to skip 55. otherwise, you will regret. :mad:

cnyman
28-09-2011, 09:38 PM
went there last week for massage. was assigned thai gal no 55. CMI. dare to ask for extra tips. KNS. if any bro go there, remember to skip 55. otherwise, you will regret. :mad:

I went there yesterday found the steel gate to 2nd lock from outside. Are they still in biz or closed down already??

simpleguy533
28-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I went there yesterday found the steel gate to 2nd lock from outside. Are they still in biz or closed down already??

what time you went there? they do biz from 11am - 3am.

frog69
03-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Same management with AMT and Siam legend,

Got about 4 Thai relax in JB area