PDA

View Full Version : Getting a FB? Relationship?

fantasySky
21-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi and a good morning to all SBF bros and sis :)

In today's society, i'm truly amazed by how people can get numbers of FB and no string attached relationship and ONS. I myself, have never been that lucky before.

I'm in my early 20s, slightly above average looking and got a toned body. I've been in relationships before but i've never got any FB before. I stopped being in a relationship a year ago because i fear of commitment. As time passed, the young man here wish to look for potential non-commitment partners.

I believe the whole approach is different. If you want to chase a lady, you would use all your heart and soul to do sweet little things and brighten up her life. But for a non-commitment relationship, what is the approach like? I do not want to end up making use of people who thinks i'm interested in being a relationship with them and end up wasting their time.

I'm seeking your kind guidance as to how do i actually get a non-committed partner, what are some of the do and donts as not to mislead people, where do i find non-committed people, some tips to hit on them as well :)

Thanks for reading (and sharing)!

LovePotion
21-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Clubbing or pub is the right place for you to find your target.

Get some tips from sbf bros and try out. Good luck.

baumbaum
21-09-2011, 08:36 AM
This is what I'm also interested in. I don't really like the idea of mixing my "real" life on facebook with such NSA encounters but I would like trying to do so. Any suggestions are welcome!

As for the pubs or clubs, can you recommend a few? I have only recently arrived in Singapore and I'm also not sure how things are usually done here. How would you usually approach a girl here?

RealEstateGuy
21-09-2011, 08:52 AM
braddah in SG there are many locals especially white collar women. Also expats and maids into the FB scene. Has to be sexual tension first or nothing happens. don't be shy about what you are looking for. many women don't come out and say it but they look for the same setup. I met both of my current FBs at a high class bookstor and a five star hotel bar.