PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experienced after bonking FL.. discovered condom broke?

shawnanderson
20-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Today just experienced this... first time condom broke... sperm all enter her cb..

she rushed into toilet and squat and try to pee.. and i try to pee and wash with soap...

my LP really kiu shui... what are the odds of kena HIV?

i just hope she is only 21... less probability of kena before..

Damn okamoto 003!!

passi0n
20-09-2011, 12:13 AM
piss hole n pussy hole different ....

Darrennnnns
20-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Are u both healthy?

Andylin24
20-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Bro u better go for checkup to play safe

Rain-Men
20-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Bro...just got to bite the bullet and go for the necessary tests. No choice..got to tahan the next few months. Hang in there!

callmebad
20-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Sorry to hear about this.
To put your mind at ease, go for an aid test.

shalala01
20-09-2011, 12:57 AM
As for u , u needa go for a check up n ensure u r safe as for her u dun have to worry much , they r FL they know how to take percaution meaning they take pills to aviod pregnancy.

TheHornyDevilz
20-09-2011, 07:12 AM
Got one time, going with this hot horny masseur, fucking so boring, but as I was cumming, couldn't care lesd. As I was pile-driving at the home stretch, it suddenly felt so shiok, si much more feeling, I got high and shoot with cd inside her. She also cumming and was so enjoying it, we bothcame together.

So after I finished shotting, I pulled out my still slightly engorged dick amd saw naked shaft. I panicked. Where cd? Did she remove it somehow during? When I asked her, she also panicked. Turns out, it was still in her pussy, filled with my soldiers. Our actions were so energetic that the tight fitting xd came off during that final stretch.

owl888
20-09-2011, 09:46 AM
If u ks, next wear 2 CDs :D

TheHornyDevilz
20-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Have you ever tried using 2cds at once? People will think you seow, and your little bro will suffocate and turn black. Although, with the reduced blood flow, should be able to last long long time, like wearing cock ring.....

saintdevil
20-09-2011, 09:56 AM
actually if you wear 2 condom it is less protective then wearing 1.

Reason is when you having sex, the 2 condom rub against each other and tear themselves up.

Eazy
20-09-2011, 09:57 AM
if discover it before cumming and change into a new one? will there be still any risk of HIV?

Johnston
20-09-2011, 11:30 AM

Damn okamoto 003!!

Is this okamoto 003 any relation to sagami 002? because i recall some threads about people yelling how good the condom is :rolleyes:

There are no such thing as 100% sure no HIV when u engage in sexy contacts with humans.... the odds can be as low as whatever u call it but it is still there :eek:

age, beauty, fucked times before, all these dont count because even
1) baby can be HIV- pos
2)she tell u she is virgin (ex-bf rape her or she dont tell u she has sex b4)

are just two of the many example... we dont even start to count drug use or suay suay at hospital kena infect :rolleyes:

TwinX
20-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Bro based on my past experiences, never try to get the girl to put on the condom for you. their fingernails are long and sharp sometimes, very easy to scratch/tear the condom. it is still not broken yet but after you start bonking, it may break.

happens to 1 of my girl... broke 5-6 times the condom. at first i thought it was the brand but try other brand also same. then realise caused by the way she handled the condom.

TheHornyDevilz
20-09-2011, 11:52 AM
I want to be disease free. Any ladies wanna be same and have me as regular fb? Open to long r/s.

ILML
20-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Today just experienced this... first time condom broke... sperm all enter her cb..

she rushed into toilet and squat and try to pee.. and i try to pee and wash with soap...

Damn okamoto 003!!

Bro HIV virus is rich in semen and vaginal fluid. If She is HIV+, her fluid enter your body thru your little bro or any flesh cuts, then its very high chance. You see for the nxt few weeks you have any fever, aching muscles and joints, sore throat, and swollen glands or not. If not test after the 6 months window period ba. Any test done within the window period is useless. Cannt be detected. Good Luck.
Anyway, HIV+ wont kill you. Need medication to control and keep your immune system strong. Then it wont grows into AIDS

ichong
20-09-2011, 11:07 PM
There was once that my condom slipped out. Got a shock to find a clean shaft with the condom still stuck at her CB. Quickly went to wash up. Went to see a doc a week later. Did VD and AIDS tests. A great relieve that it turned out negative after that.

ChinKooi
20-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Yeah bro happened to me a few years back. Damn the Hotel 81 condom very poor quality ...

Was bonking the PRC big boobs syt until so syiok when I released got very warm feeling, very syiok.

When I pulled my kuku out, niabeh saw the condom broke, my kuku head was naked ...

Both rush to toilet to wash, me worry about AIDS, she worried about being pregnant ... I told her AIDS is more jialat ... then she asked me I got AIDS I said NO and she said she also dont have.

But heng ar, after test is negative ... after that day I never use the H81 condom anymore

shawnanderson
22-09-2011, 01:25 AM
pray hard wont kena...

time to get a FB...

GP123
22-09-2011, 10:34 PM
A FB also has another FB, unless she is yr GF, usually they also have flings and always raw, so more risk. No sure case. Even wives also go for flings, like we guys do. :P

aksj
23-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Imagine if this happen at the $25 place... die cock stand...

oorey
23-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Bro, I hope you are reading this. If you want to play safe, please go take the Post-exposure prophylaxis. It is still effective within 72 hr. There are side effects like vomiting, etc and you have to continue the drugs for a month. It's rather costly but it's the best bet against HIV.

risingeast
23-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Happen to me once in Bangkok. Suddenly, the feeling different, with extra someting inside rubbing. The girl quickly pushed me out and check and find out the condom burst already. She quickly rushed to the shower and douche many times and shrieking. I also quickly washed and urinate. Luckily, no after effects.

xiaoquan
23-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Ask doctor to put you on PEB treatment to prevent possible HIV infections. But please do so within 48-72 hours. The soonest the better. If HIV really enter your body. The treatment got 80% success rate of preventing it. Good luck.

elth
23-09-2011, 08:38 PM
faster do a check for safety reason.

so is the condom problem ? then what condom good :D

Johnnydeep
23-09-2011, 10:16 PM
That is why I always bring my own condom.

haizstuff
23-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Maybe have to wear lv condoms lol $68 us dollar cfm safe php (http://lifestyle.myjoyonline.com/pages/relationships/201109/73342.php)