PDA

View Full Version : Shop with Viet, Thai, PRC and locals

Dingo
18-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi bros,
This is my 3rd FR. Just wanna share this place with you guys. This is my usual haunt. Been there more times than any other place. In this shop, there are 5 ladies working. 1 PRC, 1 Thai, 1 Viet and 2 locals. I have tried all of em. One of the locals (the older one) cannot make it. Looks, massage, HJ all lame. The PRC is average. Young girl. Looks alright. Massage lame. HJ and BJ average. Nothing to crow about. The Thai was not bad. Looks wise not fantastic. But massage and HJ and BJ pretty good.

Now we come to the 2 good ones. First the local. Have had her twice. Very friendly. Definite MILF category (but of course she will lie about her age). Boobs solid. Not too big not too small. Massage nothing to crow about. Anyway she will be talking so much you can't really concentrate on the massage. The first time I had her, I got a BJ. Pretty decent. The second time which was rather recent, I got a FJ. Mind you, they do not usually serve the whole package at this place or the places around there. But I guess since I am a regular face and she knows me well enough, I got the full service. Tight! Frenching allowed. But I guess it depends on your own chemistry. Overall, not the best but pretty good.

Now for the best of the lot. The Viet. She can speak pretty alright English. Actually all the girls there speak pretty alright English. Massage decent. No FJ. I took the so called body massage whereby she strips down and gives you a body on body massage while licking at the correct spots. She was fantastic. Horny as hell. Saying all the right things. Licking the right places. It was great. One of the best non FJs I have had. Worth every bit I spent.

The last time I went there which was recently, one the local one (the better one) was there. I went pretty late and she told me the rest had gone home. Must go back soon to try the Viet again.

By the way bros the pricing is a bit steep. Around $50 for an hour. HJ $80. BJ $100. No quote for FJ since they supposedly do not give it. Interested bros can pm me. Cheers!

sandstorm1
18-09-2011, 11:49 PM
hi bro,do u mind to share the ctc?

i am crazy about Viet girls nowadays.

tks

venom2609
19-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Bro pls share the location pls.... Read ur post already buay tahan liao

Robert68
20-09-2011, 05:45 PM
share contact pls

big fat ass
20-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Bro, can pm the location and contact?
Thanks

hongleongsg
20-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Hi Bro,

can you share with me the location? thank you

owen10
21-09-2011, 12:55 AM
I only know one joint in singapore fit your description, that is fortune centre near bugis.
Outlet is at Level 3 near toilet

good guess but FC that one no Thai right?

Dingo
23-09-2011, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=johnnylee;6360213]I only know one joint in singapore fit your description, that is fortune centre near bugis.
Outlet is at Level 3 near toilet[/QUOTE

Ok. New place for me to know. That's not the place I was referring to anyway.

MasterBates
23-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Can you please guide me to this place? Thanks.

snyper
23-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Bro..care to share the contact/details of ur FR?..Keen to try..

sexdeman
30-09-2011, 01:22 AM
Bro care to share the place or contact with me ? Keen to give a visit . Thanks a million

illustrious
30-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Interesting. Can share with me?

sexymonkey
04-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Bro, can pm me the location n contact....going tis afternoon