PDA

View Full Version : Well Well Well

Hardsharq
18-09-2011, 08:42 AM
It was past midnight. I was walking along this road XXXX near to city area, and saw 2 HC still in operation? Went in HC no. 1, Looked at the girls there, OMG, a big reject! Matured and looks like they have been through a lot during the day.

But i noticed there's a gentlemen following behind me.

Went in the Second HC looks waaaaay better.. but saw the receptionist eating supper and another one looked at me. I went out wanting to find some more HC and i bump into this guy. Started the conversation with him on visiting HC, and he said yes. So i told him about the 2 HC i been to and he decided to go to the second one with me..

We both went in and the lady eating stopped and talked to this 'new' friend of mine. My 'friend' here whispered and did not managed to strike a deal which is unknown to me. The girl sitting down stood up and wanted to usher him in but he decline and spoke to me saying 'Good luck'. WTF!! Good luck on what bro...?

As he left, i was left there looking like a blur cock! The 2 ladies looked at me with the same impression. Knowing that they cant speak English! (A message to the Former MM LKY, before u start to educate me on choosing either american or british language, can you please educate the mainstream PRC on basic english first?)

Luckily they understand basic military hand signals from me. Paid the 30mins session and went in to their room. Oh boy was i impressed. nice little decor room with shower attached. Thinking the lady sitting down would service me.. FUCK NO! its the lady eating! OMG, How to BJ like this bro?!

Now i understand why my friend here says 'Good Luck!'. So i stripped down like the day i was born and thinking with the food in her mouth and the smell of it drives me insane. i lay down there hoping for the best.

She came in and boy was she good in her massage. Hard oil scrub with it.
Turn over and the GQ came out. i said yes but she didnt mention the price, Normally they said first right? So i kept quiet.She was skillfull with her fingers but my little bro gave her a hard life. for about 15mins no sound no picture, she took off her top and took my hand to touch them.

Why didnt i touch her before because she looked like she's still hungry man. And i was a little scared. No wonder my little bro thought the same. after about further 10 mins i guess, i started to 'Unload'. Showered and then the she said its $60, managed to pull down to $50 and left feeling it could turn out to be better...

Damage with HJ = 40 + 50 = $90 (not bad for midnight?)
Looks = 6/10
Body = 6/10

Did i miss out on anything?

Pm me for location if u r still interested. Humble request to up my points if you like the FR.

Thank you and Regards.

leonleon
18-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi Bro

can share contact and location

going to try

thanks bro

hardpoke
18-09-2011, 02:06 PM
ahahaha.. wonder what she ate? your kukubird got smell of strong garlic or not? haha.. :p