PDA

View Full Version : Need some help on Jiangmen, China

nil188
17-09-2011, 09:29 PM
I tried looking through the information here but couldn't find anything on Jiangmen. Is there any place or contact to book girls to hotel please? I would be at Jiangmen in Oct '11 and staying more than a month. So am also toying with the idea of paying a suitable girl to stay with me for a month or more. If anyone is there, I would be happy to meet for a drink on me. Please help. Thanks very much.

nil188
18-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Any kind soul that can help please?

I tried looking through the information here but couldn't find anything on Jiangmen. Is there any place or contact to book girls to hotel please? I would be at Jiangmen in Oct '11 and staying more than a month. So am also toying with the idea of paying a suitable girl to stay with me for a month or more. If anyone is there, I would be happy to meet for a drink on me. Please help. Thanks very much.

Pearl
18-09-2011, 09:30 PM
Any kind soul that can help please?

I have been to Jiangmen, Guangdong only 2 times.

Both times stayed at a hotel Gold River something... ( too long already).

Have spa and ktv in hotel.

Generally easy to find girls.. no worries

nil188
18-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks alot! I sent you a PM for more details. Thanks again!

I have been to Jiangmen, Guangdong only 2 times.

Both times stayed at a hotel Gold River something... ( too long already).

Have spa and ktv in hotel.

Generally easy to find girls.. no worries

nil188
18-09-2011, 10:46 PM
I also just found out that Zhuhai is about 90mins away. Does anyone know a contact that can send girl over to Jiangmen please? I don't mind booking the girl for two nights across the weekend. Thanks alot!

nil188
20-09-2011, 08:49 AM
Anyone has recommendation? Please help. Thanks.

mebirdie
20-09-2011, 10:25 AM
I think ur proposal will not be successful unless someone knows you well assist.

Since you always say dun mind, you may have to transfer the funds before meeting as too far away from zhuhai. Of course, 99.9% will not appear after transfer. Unless you found a trusted OKT of course.
I know you are desperate but please do not ask or try something which most likely will not worked out. For example, ZH proposal.

The best is still get the local stock. Only Jiangmen contact can help you now.

Pearl
20-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Anyone has recommendation? Please help. Thanks.

Wow..u so desperate till my Superhero MEBIRDIE appears.. :p

I dug my old name card and found the hotel I stayed

JIN CHENG Hotel, Jiangmen
Tel : 0750-3811388

Inside this hotel, these is KTV and SPA providing full services.

In KTV, Look for Miao Miao ( manager)

CaptainDragon
20-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi Bro,
Thanks for share this treasure hunt place, could you advice the damage and quality there?
Is it the ktv same concept and price as zh/CP type?

nil188
21-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Thanks very much :) I know the chances are slim. The last time I was in Jiangmen, I was really bored to death. But next month when I am there again, I will take your advice and try to roam around Jiangmen yet again. Alternative is to go to Zhuhai during the weekend :p

I think ur proposal will not be successful unless someone knows you well assist.

Since you always say dun mind, you may have to transfer the funds before meeting as too far away from zhuhai. Of course, 99.9% will not appear after transfer. Unless you found a trusted OKT of course.
I know you are desperate but please do not ask or try something which most likely will not worked out. For example, ZH proposal.

The best is still get the local stock. Only Jiangmen contact can help you now.

nil188
21-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Thanks you are a great help! :) I will try this hotel

Pearl
21-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi Bro,
Thanks for share this treasure hunt place, could you advice the damage and quality there?
Is it the ktv same concept and price as zh/CP type?

If Im not wrong, the girl charges are 2/5/8. Girls quality are so so compared to big cities. The girls I would say more down-to-earth with minimal makeups. They are generally passable if you r horny.

Please inform the mummy that you wanna take-away. Not many girls does that.

owl888
21-09-2011, 03:03 PM
If Im not wrong, the girl charges are 2/5/8. Girls quality are so so compared to big cities. The girls I would say more down-to-earth with minimal makeups. They are generally passable if you r horny.

Please inform the mummy that you wanna take-away. Not many girls does that.

Most likely gals will have armpit hair:eek: :D

BoinKING
21-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Hop in cab ask driver take you for fun can liao..

Pearl
21-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Most likely gals will have armpit hair:eek: :D

Maybe so......but I never encountered any. All my armpit hairs are seen in northern China like Tianjin, Dalian, Beijing.. :p

Pearl
21-09-2011, 09:16 PM
Hop in cab ask driver take you for fun can liao..

This is the type of advice that will cause harm to newbies..:confused:

CaptainDragon
21-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Perhaps cold place need more hair to warm up body, as girl need some warm when guy not there for them..haha
Will survey the armpiters at this ktv when visit there.

Maybe so......but I never encountered any. All my armpit hairs are seen in northern China like Tianjin, Dalian, Beijing.. :p

KennyL
08-10-2011, 04:05 AM
agree

Never trust taxi-drivers in china - in fact, never trust anyone in china.
I have been based in shandong for the past couple of months and shanghai for 2 yrs, had my share of dishonest mainland chinese, who are capable of lying without twitching an eye.

Somehow, cheating people is mainland chinese way of getting ahead in the rat race.
Just like doing well in examinations is Singapore way of getting ahead in our rat race.

FeiGohGoh
08-10-2011, 04:35 AM
It's a shame that I had never make it back to my hometown of Xinhui district of Jiangmen City. Spending too much time in CP and totally forget abt my birthplace. :o Maybe I'll go there next month after half a century of absence.

johnnylomas
08-10-2011, 05:47 AM
This is the type of advice that will cause harm to newbies..:confused:

agree

Never trust taxi-drivers in china - in fact, never trust anyone in china.
I have been based in shandong for the past couple of months and shanghai for 2 yrs, had my share of dishonest mainland chinese, who are capable of lying without twitching an eye.

Somehow, cheating people is mainland chinese way of getting ahead in the rat race.
Just like doing well in examinations is Singapore way of getting ahead in our rat race.

actually it is yes and no on the taxi drivers.
while 90% of the time, i get really exasperated with the drivers, in shanghai,
and places like wuhan,
but some of the most interesting and well informed people are these taxi drivers.
perhaps i am more fortunate. had a taxi driver in sh that showed almost all the bbs in pudong, and one that showed me all the clubs and places in wuhan.
but as said, most are terok.

Pearl
08-10-2011, 09:52 AM
It's a shame that I had never make it back to my hometown of Xinhui district of Jiangmen City. Spending too much time in CP and totally forget abt my birthplace. :o Maybe I'll go there next month after half a century of absence.

Yeah.. shame on me too.. never go back to my ancestral home in Huizhou :D

By the way.. so early u post in SBF liao.. kekekeke

FeiGohGoh
08-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Yeah.. shame on me too.. never go back to my ancestral home in Huizhou :D

By the way.. so early u post in SBF liao.. kekekeke

Bro Pearl, me not in Singapore leh. I live in Los Angeles, home for the last 38 years.

Bro Shibaxian might take me to HuiZhou visiting the hot spring next month, you want to come along ?

Pearl
09-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Bro Pearl, me not in Singapore leh. I live in Los Angeles, home for the last 38 years.

Bro Shibaxian might take me to HuiZhou visiting the hot spring next month, you want to come along ?

Hey Bro..Thanks for invitation but next month I gotta go Shanghai and Qingdao for meetings.

I believe very soon we will meet up since u so regular to Guangdong :D

Ahh Fatt
10-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey Bro..Thanks for invitation but next month I gotta go Shanghai and Qingdao for meetings.

I believe very soon we will meet up since u so regular to Guangdong :D

Bro Pearl, How r u? I tot u MIA liao. :D

Pls pm me ur dates is u r in SZ/CP? ;)

Pearl
10-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Bro Pearl, How r u? I tot u MIA liao. :D

Pls pm me ur dates is u r in SZ/CP? ;)

Fatt Korkor

Sorry brother.. I was very busy travelling to Beijing and Shanghai to open new office for my company. Now more or less settled down..

Hope to cheong and see your dirty dancing soon.. kekekeke :p

FeiGohGoh
10-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Fatt Korkor

Sorry brother.. I was very busy travelling to Beijing and Shanghai to open new office for my company. Now more or less settled down..

Hope to cheong and see your dirty dancing soon.. kekekeke :p

yeah....I also miss Fatt Kor's singing too. :p

looking forward to party with you guys. :D

Ahh Fatt
10-10-2011, 03:55 PM
yeah....I also miss Fatt Kor's singing too.

looking forward to party with you guys.
Aiyo, Taikor, dun liddat say lah.... should be able to meet u in ur Nov trip lah :D :D