PDA

View Full Version : Legendary BMW

assky
16-09-2011, 09:58 PM
wahkao everytime when i go to eagles house to look for BMW, auntie always tell her never come.. anyone has any info where she is.. still there or back in malaysia for good?

opec
18-09-2011, 10:47 AM
think she work in the line for 8 years already, she still in GL ?

WLhunter
18-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Cos she's making money from private sessions outside and also cheating money from her KC tricks.

Latest SOB story is her grandma pass away she need money.

Her regulars can confirm the SOB stories.

WLhunter
19-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Another latest sob story. Older bro has some problems with business partner and kena sued.

She wont ask direct for money. Will just act troubled and moody and wait for u automatic offer your kind help.

Regulars will know i'm telling the truth.

ChinKooi
19-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Cos she's making money from private sessions outside and also cheating money from her KC tricks.

I am not interested in her KC or sponsoring her.

I just wanna shaft my cock into her pussy for the sake of having try her. How is that possible if she is always not available ?Any tips ?

Thanks

11_Frog
22-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Another latest sob story. Older bro has some problems with business partner and kena sued.

She wont ask direct for money. Will just act troubled and moody and wait for u automatic offer your kind help.

Regulars will know i'm telling the truth.

Just to let you know that whenever I licked her nice little pussy, she would twist her body like a snake with her solid moaning, shake her torso furiously against my tongue asking me non stop to make her cum, wow what a session :D

Asking for money, nah ! no such thing happened, instead was told that someone had fallen hard for her and being dump by her thus spreading all the untrue rumours about her :rolleyes:

WLhunter
22-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Just to let you know that whenever I licked her nice little pussy, she would twist her body like a snake with her solid moaning, shake her torso furiously against my tongue asking me non stop to make her cum, wow what a session :D

Asking for money, nah ! no such thing happened, instead was told that someone had fallen hard for her and being dump by her thus spreading all the untrue rumours about her :rolleyes:

Great to know that u had a wonderful session.

Make sure u fuck her slutty pussy as hard as u can.

Good to know that u got your money worth it and not be like me in the past.

ChinKooi
22-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Bro frog n wlhunter,

How to get e session with bmw when the okt always say not available ?

Any tips ?

Thks

ChinKooi
23-09-2011, 07:06 PM
U have no choice, unless u know a brother who happened to be her regular. Only regulars have her number. Usually she will let her regulars know if she returns. For noob like u, u have to call or drop by Lau Eng's to try your luck. If no luck once u are there, you still can up X1,3,5,6,8, Ling Ling and perhaps the lau & fat auntie there too!:eek::p:rolleyes:

Bro Royal.Chimp,

You look very season leh. U must surely have her num. Can PM me her num ?

Thanks

11_Frog
28-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Bro frog n wlhunter,

How to get e session with bmw when the okt always say not available ?

Any tips ?

Thks

bro ChinKooi, the legendary BMW already balek kampong liao so we have lost another Malaysian gem :( sad right :o

Fat Fatt
28-09-2011, 10:24 AM
bro ChinKooi, the legendary BMW already balek kampong liao so we have lost another Malaysian gem :( sad right :o

I must be damn lucky to get to try her years ago, only once. I diligently log my name ah fatt in the book and everytime I am the 8 or 9th guy. But when I call, always not working. Then one day I went to wait as i got myself in number 3. The 1st guy took 2 session and the 2nd guy did jot come so I am lucky. U must be prepared to wait, as there is no time limit and it stretches, I waited for 4 hrs as she was in late too. unlike health spa. I miss those days, u book the time, u can control +/- 15 min, sure go in. And the only case I got similar to BMW where cheongsters queue to bonk a WL was Chanel of marina south HC maybe 15 years ago ... Got to queue 7 days, n the reception key in your name in a timeslot in a program. I tried her thrice, once was a friend reluctantly gave me his slot as he got to attend some business.

Those were the days.

notenough
28-09-2011, 12:01 PM

huh I saw her just 2 days ago

ChinKooi
28-09-2011, 11:21 PM
huh I saw her just 2 days ago

So, BMW still around ?:confused:

Thanks

ChinKooi
28-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Those were the days.

Yes bro, those were days ...

I missed Fire & Miko at Marina Dragon ...

Ilovesex
29-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Think confirm go back already :(

ChiJitKayChiJit
01-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Think confirm go back already :(
So no chance to up this BMW ... very sad ...

bfreemen
03-10-2011, 02:43 PM
i ask for her on sat , OKT friend say she is no longer working

superboy
25-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Heard she is returning in December. Hope it is true. Will find out next month.

enigma
25-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Heard she is returning in December. Hope it is true. Will find out next month.

Please keep us posted on this, many thanks! :)

unfit
25-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Please keep us posted on this, many thanks! :)
Once Her Highness is back means the super long BONK WISH LIST also back huh...hee hee

Eagle will be laughing his way to the bank...ha ha

Royal.Chimp
25-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Oh My Lord! There are still so many men going after this aging whore!:confused: She must be like a vintage wine.:rolleyes:

assky
26-11-2011, 04:49 AM
Oh My Lord! There are still so many men going after this aging whore!:confused: She must be like a vintage wine.:rolleyes:

Shes hotttttttt!! but she speaks with a wierd difficulty

Andylin24
26-11-2011, 07:30 AM
What u mean wired dfficulty ? U mean her accent

assky
26-11-2011, 12:24 PM
What u mean wired dfficulty ? U mean her accent

yup, she speaks with an accent.. Dont sound like a smooth talker

dirtbag_26
26-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Shes hotttttttt!! but she speaks with a wierd difficulty

hahaha cannot talk not problem lah ,got your cock in her mouth she cannot talk also right ???? :D

Royal.Chimp
26-11-2011, 01:18 PM
yup, she speaks with an accent.. Dont sound like a smooth talker

Bcos she performs CIM too much liao that why she cannot talk smoothly. Too much of brothers semen stuck inside her throat and esophagus liao. Wahahahahahaha!! :p

sailsingapore
26-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Bcos she performs CIM too much liao that why she cannot talk smoothly. Too much of brothers semen stuck inside her throat and esophagus liao. Wahahahahahaha!! :p

wahaha : when bruddah Chimp wants to be funny ( instead of being just angry) he is nice guy :)

joemac21
04-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Understand that BMW is back, any Brudder here can verify?

assky
04-12-2011, 01:16 PM
isit, who did you heard from.. or where ?

Royal.Chimp
04-12-2011, 01:40 PM
This aging star is the only hope left for Lau Eng with the departure of X3 and follow by X8 eventually. :p

sgonly
20-12-2011, 12:27 PM

Eagles' wife ... but so far no one seems to confirm.

joemac21
20-12-2011, 12:31 PM

Some of the brudders here heard it from Eagle.

max_priest
23-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Listen up fans of the German Marque, she is back in action again. Lau Eng is all smile again ... Catch her before she sped off again!

Enjoy,
MaXx

slyer
24-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Listen up fans of the German Marque, she is back in action again. Lau Eng is all smile again ... Catch her before she sped off again!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Good news. Will up her soon :D

Royal.Chimp
24-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I also saw her today. She looks womanly and fair. More fair then some prc wl. She looks very delicious for her age. I want, I want! tmr going down to lau eng's shop to drop my name on the yellow booklet. :D

unfit
24-12-2011, 01:37 AM

Enjoy,
MaXx

Good news. Will up her soon :D

Hooray!!! Our Queen is back in Action liao...Yummy!!!:D

Bonkist
24-12-2011, 02:16 AM
Sorry bro...which hse is she from? Thanks:)

slyer
24-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Hooray!!! Our Queen is back in Action liao...Yummy!!!:D

Hehe I wan BMW for Christmas :D

U also in the queue?

preacher1010
24-12-2011, 01:20 PM
thanks bro Max Priest

unfit
24-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Hehe I wan BMW for Christmas :D

U also in the queue?
Yup I put my name on wait list @ "Munich Automobiles of 24m13" for my BMW M5...ha ha

slyer
24-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Yup I put my name on wait list @ "Munich Automobiles of 24m13" for my BMW M5...ha ha

Wah u so fast. I must quickly do my advance booking:D

unfit
24-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Wah u so fast. I must quickly do my advance booking:D
Bro remember to Bid for your COE huh...hee hee

slyer
25-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Bro remember to Bid for your COE huh...hee hee

Lau eng's wife reject my bid leh :( she say BMW fully booked

max_priest
25-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Lau eng's wife reject my bid leh :( she say BMW fully booked

The fanatic fans and regulars of Beemer usually book at least 3-4 sessions each. Hence, the slot can fill up pretty fast. She is almost fully booked everyday.

preacher1010
25-12-2011, 09:03 PM
how much is she worth for 1 session now?

slyer
25-12-2011, 09:39 PM
The fanatic fans and regulars of Beemer usually book at least 3-4 sessions each. Hence, the slot can fill up pretty fast. She is almost fully booked everyday.

No wonder eagle's wife don't even let me make a booking :(

max_priest
25-12-2011, 09:47 PM
No wonder eagle's wife don't even let me make a booking

Why dun you test drive the latest model, X4? She is younger, and prettier ... ;)

Royal.Chimp
25-12-2011, 10:07 PM
I fucked BMW for 3 hours plus 3 orgasms! I knees very weak after 3 hours. She never shower me and we immediately fucked after the door close. Macam very shiok!

Look - 6.88/10 (MILF)
Bod - 7.55/10 (1.57m; fair; slim)
Tits - 7.00/.10 (B cups)
French - 8.88/10 (Heavenly)
AR - 8.88/10 (shiok until I forgot my own name)
Cat-bath - No need! As we treat each other like lover liao!
BBBJ - 9.88/10 (shiok until CIM!)
FJ - 9.89/10 (very very very very shiok especially during the 2nd & 3rd sessions, you know what I mean right? -> BB) :D Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

unfit
26-12-2011, 12:16 AM
No wonder eagle's wife don't even let me make a booking :(
Hee Hee Hee...Bro Max block out most of the bookings so now bo pian got to take X4 lor...

No twin turbo and Non turbocharged...ha ha ha

Happy 2012 with more GOOD bonking years!!!

slyer
26-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Why dun you test drive the latest model, X4? She is younger, and prettier ... ;)

hmm ok since i have no chance to book BMW then shall try x4 as an alternative.

I fucked BMW for 3 hours plus 3 orgasms! I knees very weak after 3 hours. She never shower me and we immediately fucked after the door close. Macam very shiok!

Look - 6.88/10 (MILF)
Tits - 7.00/.10 (B cups)
FJ - 9.89/10 (very very very very shiok especially during the 2nd & 3rd sessions, you know what I mean right? -> BB) :D Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

wah bro, envy u get to up BMW. Read ur FR til i drool :D

Hee Hee Hee...Bro Max block out most of the bookings so now bo pian got to take X4 lor...

No twin turbo and Non turbocharged...ha ha ha

Happy 2012 with more GOOD bonking years!!!

haha ya lor sigh. mayb i will try this wk go down to approach eagle to see if i can book BMW or nt. Perhaps I will tell him that i will book multiple sessions to increase my probability of success.

WLhunter
27-12-2011, 03:20 PM

Look - 6.88/10 (MILF)
Tits - 7.00/.10 (B cups)

Good luck to u for not showering first.

Sometimes she does not shower after the last shot (usually RAW or CIM) with the previous customer.

jamessimpler
27-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Good luck to u for not showering first.

Sometimes she does not shower after the last shot (usually RAW or CIM) with the previous customer.

OMG! That's not very hygenic ler. :eek: hmmm guys you better take shower first when doing it with this WL. Make sure you and her are clean and USE CONDOM ler.

WLhunter
28-12-2011, 04:00 PM
OMG! That's not very hygenic ler. :eek: hmmm guys you better take shower first when doing it with this WL. Make sure you and her are clean and USE CONDOM ler.

Good luck to all the regulars who are doing her RAW.

She just came back after such a long break in Malaysia... better be safe cos u wont know what her bf gave her back in KL.

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Good luck to all the regulars who are doing her RAW.

She just came back after such a long break in Malaysia... better be safe cos u wont know what her bf gave her back in KL.

hello brother, you got an axe to grind against BMW arh? :rolleyes::p:D

WLhunter
29-12-2011, 12:53 PM
hello brother, you got an axe to grind against BMW arh? :rolleyes::p:D

Yes.

But what i am telling is the truth too. Up to her regulars to believe or not.

I used to be a sucker and thought i was the special one too.

jamessimpler
29-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Yes.

But what i am telling is the truth too. Up to her regulars to believe or not.

I used to be a sucker and thought i was the special one too.

Sorry to hear that bro...but what happened?

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 11:23 PM

No need to sorry lah, he asked for it. No one force him to fall into the woman trap. He better learn to grow up and smell the coffee!!! :rolleyes:

AC_Milan
30-12-2011, 04:05 AM

see here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5034067&postcount=26) !

now you know why he got an axe to grind !:D

bobby5555
30-12-2011, 05:13 AM

Look - 6.88/10 (MILF)
Tits - 7.00/.10 (B cups)

Now it seem like nobody can book more than 2 session.. TCSS..

bobby5555
30-12-2011, 05:22 AM
see here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5034067&postcount=26) !

now you know why he got an axe to grind !:D

U are right bro... Stupid asshole better go and take a look at the mirror of yourself..

WLhunter
30-12-2011, 03:24 PM
No need to sorry lah, he asked for it. No one force him to fall into the woman trap. He better learn to grow up and smell the coffee!!! :rolleyes:

Oh i have definitely grown up after this and smelling my coffee.

At least its better than going down on that whore and smelling the previous customer's cum.

Good luck guys.

WLhunter
30-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Another useful info..... if u guys like to have private sessions, it can be arranged....used to book her for private sessions for around 2 to 3 hours for 1k at Mecure Roxy Hotel near parkway parade.

At least more hygenic and make sure she bath first before session.

Enjoy guys.

jamessimpler
30-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Another useful info..... if u guys like to have private sessions, it can be arranged....used to book her for private sessions for around 2 to 3 hours for 1k at Mecure Roxy Hotel near parkway parade.

Enjoy guys.

Sorry to hear your story bro but like your said, just move on. Some of the guys can be a bit nasty sometime but some of the points they made are in fact valid. Just please don't take heart and no point hanging on old sad memories.

This should be a lesson to all. Never ever fall in love with a WL. Just go and do the business and get out, dont have any touchie feeling. Having said this, I also don't mean that one should be rude or mean, just don't fall in love with them. They here (regardless where they from) are just for one thing and one thing only, which is to make money. To be honest, I too fallen inlove with a WL but like so many others, I got burn and hurt, but I don't keep grudges and I just move on and of course I also did a full body check up incase I get some unwanted diesease, but heng ar (lucky) nothing happened to me.

There are plenty of nice non-WL out there, just need to pick up the courage to make the 1st move. Anyway, thanks for sharing the information, this made me curious how she looks like. Maybe I should go and try without raw-ing her if i can get the booking. :cool:

jamessimpler
30-12-2011, 08:14 PM
U are right bro... Stupid asshole better go and take a look at the mirror of yourself..

Chill chill bro... just that WLHunter got burned and still couldnt get over it. But i think its kind of him to warn us. :)

Nato17
31-12-2011, 02:59 AM
Sorry to hear your story bro but like your said, just move on. Some of the guys can be a bit nasty sometime but some of the points they made are in fact valid. Just please don't take heart and no point hanging on old sad memories.

This should be a lesson to all. Never ever fall in love with a WL. Just go and do the business and get out, dont have any touchie feeling. Having said this, I also don't mean that one should be rude or mean, just don't fall in love with them. They here (regardless where they from) are just for one thing and one thing only, which is to make money. To be honest, I too fallen inlove with a WL but like so many others, I got burn and hurt, but I don't keep grudges and I just move on and of course I also did a full body check up incase I get some unwanted diesease, but heng ar (lucky) nothing happened to me.

There are plenty of nice non-WL out there, just need to pick up the courage to make the 1st move. Anyway, thanks for sharing the information, this made me curious how she looks like. Maybe I should go and try without raw-ing her if i can get the booking. :cool:

I have seen WLHunter's threads some time ago and know he is still hurting because of BMW's promises to him etc. I empathize with him. Been there done that. However, it is strange that people here have a nonchalant attitude when something bad happens to someone else and at times we even chide the "victim" for being stupid. Then let me ask you this question. If I were to "scam" you for lets say 10k would you be pissed off? You probably would! So, if that is true, then let me ask you, how would you feel if someone else told you that you were stupid for being a victim? Let's take for example Timeshare etc?

With that in mind, then really, who is to blame? In time share, there is a willing buyer and a willing seller; same as the above.

smlee
31-12-2011, 03:29 AM
I have seen WLHunter's threads some time ago and know he is still hurting because of BMW's promises to him etc. I empathize with him. Been there done that. However, it is strange that people here have a nonchalant attitude when something bad happens to someone else and at times we even chide the "victim" for being stupid. Then let me ask you this question. If I were to "scam" you for lets say 10k would you be pissed off? You probably would! So, if that is true, then let me ask you, how would you feel if someone else told you that you were stupid for being a victim? Let's take for example Timeshare etc?

With that in mind, then really, who is to blame? In time share, there is a willing buyer and a willing seller; same as the above.

Let's be honest be ourselves. If we get scammed, just move on since there is nothing we can do.

What is the point of whining over it and kaopei when people comes along and make comment or criticism, i truly think you asked for it.

You want sympathy, go elsewhere. Everything one here is looking to fuck. Either to fuck literally or find someone to fuck verbally:D

Royal.Chimp
31-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Let's be honest be ourselves. If we get scammed, just move on since there is nothing we can do.

What is the point of whining over it and kaopei when people comes along and make comment or criticism, i truly think you asked for it.

You want sympathy, go elsewhere. Everything one here is looking to fuck. Either to fuck literally or find someone to fuck verbally:D

Very well said Lee!

Those who entered the KC with GL PRC wl has themselves to blame especially those who had read all the failed experience in SBF. One should know better what to expect and if he still wanna put his feet into the water, there is no one to blame but yourself. To begin with, I don't think the wl concern will initiate this relationship until the silly joe does it. It is all started by dating the wl for a simple meal, drink and/or movie, eventually entrenched in an one-sided love affair, and ends up bitter for both side when the silly folk feels that he is being cheated! :rolleyes:

You have to remember! All wl are here to earn $$$ and most of them have BF/hubbies back home. They are more than happy if someone can buy them out. If the naive and moron joker like Nakamitchi cannot afford to do so, dun ever expect the wl to be faithful to you ONLY as there are so many similar moron and naive jokers seeking solace and tender love from this one wl, eg. Wang Fei. She therefore has to divide her attention to all the stupid folks so as to earn more $$$. This is a very simple logic and I fully agree with Lee that ppl like Nato, WLHunter and big time moron Nakamitchi should stop whinning, complaining and trying to seek sympathy here. You should learn from your lesson now and move on! Do Not waste time here crying over spill milk! Start to grow up and smell the coffee, folks!!!!:rolleyes:

omnia
31-12-2011, 02:10 PM
simple ans to yr Q bro...

chaps who apparently fall in 'luv' wif WLs r suckers n fools becoz it is clearly obvious that places like GL, ktvs, hcs, hfjs etc r definitely not appropriate places to partake in matters of the heart period...

moreover there hv been warnings galore to the point of ad nauseum in this forum abt the KC trap...n yet another sucker n fool is born every minute:rolleyes::p...

bottom line cant take the heat get out of the kitchen r better yet dont enter in the kitchen in the first place...

However, it is strange that people here have a nonchalant attitude when something bad happens to someone else and at times we even chide the "victim" for being stupid. Then let me ask you this question. If I were to "scam" you for lets say 10k would you be pissed off? You probably would! So, if that is true, then let me ask you, how would you feel if someone else told you that you were stupid for being a victim? .

Nato17
31-12-2011, 03:21 PM

chaps who apparently fall in 'luv' wif WLs r suckers n fools becoz it is clearly obvious that places like GL, ktvs, hcs, hfjs etc r definitely not appropriate places to partake in matters of the heart period...

moreover there hv been warnings galore to the point of ad nauseum in this forum abt the KC trap...n yet another sucker n fool is born every minute:rolleyes::p...

bottom line cant take the heat get out of the kitchen r better yet dont enter in the kitchen in the first place...

I do not concur with your conclusion that people who fall in love with WLs are suckers or fools. I agree that GL, ktvs, hcs, hfjs are not appropriate places to partake in matters of the heart. However, we are homosapiens. The difference between us and a chimp is that we have a heart.

I agree that there are warnings galore here; but let me ask you this. Have you ever purchased a Singapore Pools ticket in the hope that you win the big lottery? Why do you do so when you know you are going to lose anyway?

Nato17
31-12-2011, 03:27 PM

I don't think anyone is looking for sympathy. I just wish to ask you this:
If I scam you for 10k or even 100k, are you prepared not to take any action on me? And just move on as in your own words? If you are, then really, I wish to know you better. Because I am sure I can do it. Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Take my challenge bro?

Nato17
31-12-2011, 03:30 PM

Just thought about something. We Sinkies have come to a stage whereby we no longer empathize with anything. Then let me ask you, why do we KBKP when an old woman is conned by contractors? Or for that matter if a real estate sales person misrepresent a sale etc?

There is still justice and sense of fair play, or have you lost that basic sense of fair play?

Nato17
31-12-2011, 03:47 PM

Here is the deal.

I saw a picture of a FL on the net and the FRs on the gal was excellent and given a lot of weightage by senior bros. Now, I took her last night. And she would be someone I would not really touch with a ten foot pole. It was a wasted night of course. However, does it mean that you condone "marketing strategies"? Has it ever happened to you? I am sure it has. Do you like being conned? It was not for much. If I am correct, you probably would not like being a sucker.

Same deal. If I were to sucker you into a deal, would you be happy? Very unlikely. So why is this unique with WLs that you are feel that people who are suckered are not worth your time and that only if someone else were to sucker you is worth the authorities time? Very different yardsticks you are using aren't you?

WLhunter
31-12-2011, 04:03 PM
hi everyone.... just to make things clear.

i'm not here to pick a fight, argue, quarrel, engage in any insults or looking for sympathy.

i've already admitted i was foolish and i will be honest enough to admit my intention here is just to expose the lies of this particular whore and break her ricebowl.

cos she almost broke my ricebowl and tore apart my family with her lies.

imagine she can even lie about her mum having cancer and needing money for treatment when in fact my PI found out its not true and the money is actually to settle her bf debts in KL.

wat a fillial daughter can curse own mother have cancer just to save her useless bf in KL.

and btw she did promise to return my money but never did so. i've already written off the debt and not looking for any money back.

my intention is just for payback in other ways. still waiting for the right moment to expose her true identity in sg to her family and neighbours back in ipoh.

i do not force anyone to believe my words just as i did not believe anyone when they warned me about her in the past.

hope this clear things up.

omnia
31-12-2011, 04:32 PM
wif due respect bro...i think u need to grow up emotionally...when u meet a WL under commercial sex circumstances...the "heart" has no place...sorry but that is the harsh brutal truth...

that does not mean u cannot hv fun, pleasure, enjoyment n even perhaps friendship/companionship to a certain extent...but to cross the line further is invariably asking for trouble...worse still crying spilt milk after getting burnt...

just ask yrself this Q...is it rational to go looking for a proper relationship under commercial sex circumstances?...

I do not concur with your conclusion that people who fall in love with WLs are suckers or fools. I agree that GL, ktvs, hcs, hfjs are not appropriate places to partake in matters of the heart. However, we are homosapiens. The difference between us and a chimp is that we have a heart.

the fact that u chosen a form of gambling as an analogy wif respect to striking up a proper relationship wif a WL speaks volumes i sld say...dont think i need to address this pt any further eh!...

I agree that there are warnings galore here; but let me ask you this. Have you ever purchased a Singapore Pools ticket in the hope that you win the big lottery? Why do you do so when you know you are going to lose anyway?

omnia
31-12-2011, 04:36 PM
perhaps the better Q to ask is whether there is any legal basis to institute a legal claim in the first place?;)

If I scam you for 10k or even 100k, are you prepared not to take any action on me?

Nato17
31-12-2011, 04:40 PM
wif due respect bro...i think u need to grow up emotionally...when u meet a WL under commercial sex circumstances...the "heart" has no place...sorry but that is the harsh brutal truth...

that does not mean u cannot hv fun, pleasure, enjoyment n even perhaps friendship/companionship to a certain extent...but to cross the line further is invariably asking for trouble...worse still crying spilt milk after getting burnt...

just ask yrself this Q...is it rational to go looking for a proper relationship under commercial sex circumstances?...

the fact that u chosen a form of gambling as an analogy wif respect to striking up a proper relationship wif a WL speaks volumes i sld say...dont think i need to address this pt any further eh!...

With respect to your conclusions, I don't think I have complained about MY emotions. Nor have I been "crying over spilt milk", unless you are saying you heard it from the grapevine. Which is quite unlikely.

That aside, my choice of analogy as you claim was gambling. Then how about I take the analogy of being a calculated risk as in investment. That does not mean anything.

Nato17
31-12-2011, 04:42 PM
perhaps the better Q to ask is whether there is any legal basis to institute a legal claim in the first place?;)

Does not answer the question, if I were to sucker you into a deal, legally, are you going to KPKB or not.

omnia
31-12-2011, 04:52 PM
sorry bro...think yr logic here is flawed..

yr egs. below appear to be based on contractual arrangements...

unless there is some sort of legal rights/benefits that flow fm the 'relationship wif the WL' then it wld appear that yr egs below r totally irrelavant to the issue at hand...

btw i dont think Singgies hv lost their sense of compassion n empathy...far fm it...perhaps it is just that they can distinguish folly n stupidity when they c it...

like i said before...u gotta grow up emotionally bro...

Just thought about something. We Sinkies have come to a stage whereby we no longer empathize with anything. Then let me ask you, why do we KBKP when an old woman is conned by contractors? Or for that matter if a real estate sales person misrepresent a sale etc?

There is still justice and sense of fair play, or have you lost that basic sense of fair play?

omnia
31-12-2011, 05:08 PM
once again yr logic here is flawed bro...for the same reasons that i stated in my posts abv...

anyways viz yr first eg below...why do u assume that i personally hv been conned in such a manner?...hv u not learnt to take pictures on the net n so called FRs on the net wif a pinch of salt?...hv u not heard of rejecting the WL when calling sight unseen?...what do expect fm pimps?...an ethical code of pimping practice?...

Here is the deal.

I saw a picture of a FL on the net and the FRs on the gal was excellent and given a lot of weightage by senior bros. Now, I took her last night. And she would be someone I would not really touch with a ten foot pole. It was a wasted night of course. However, does it mean that you condone "marketing strategies"? Has it ever happened to you? I am sure it has. Do you like being conned? It was not for much. If I am correct, you probably would not like being a sucker.

Same deal. If I were to sucker you into a deal, would you be happy? Very unlikely. So why is this unique with WLs that you are feel that people who are suckered are not worth your time and that only if someone else were to sucker you is worth the authorities time? Very different yardsticks you are using aren't you?

28yearslater
31-12-2011, 05:22 PM
in front of $$$ & lust

everybody is weak

danger ahead stay clear

omnia
31-12-2011, 05:26 PM
if it shall make u happy...take it that my comments r in respect to the backgrd of yr post...;)

With respect to your conclusions, I don't think I have complained about MY emotions. Nor have I been "crying over spilt milk", unless you are saying you heard it from the grapevine. Which is quite unlikely.

omnia
31-12-2011, 05:34 PM
to get angry n feeling hurt n upset is only natural...

however that does not detract fm the fact that one has acted foolishly n stupidly to allow oneself to be conned n suckered in such a manner in the first place...

look if u r expect high morals n ethics in a commercial sex environment then i think u need to get a reality check asap...

Does not answer the question, if I were to sucker you into a deal, legally, are you going to KPKB or not.

omnia
31-12-2011, 05:54 PM
assuming what u say is true...then u hv my respect bro...

cant say i agree wif what u r doing...but nevertheless u still hv my respect...

i guess its all abt karma at the end of the day...

hope we all take it as a lesson learnt...

happy new year to one n all

peace out:)

i'm not here to pick a fight, argue, quarrel, engage in any insults or looking for sympathy.

i've already admitted i was foolish and i will be honest enough to admit my intention here is just to expose the lies of this particular whore and break her ricebowl.

imagine she can even lie about her mum having cancer and needing money for treatment when in fact my PI found out its not true and the money is actually to settle her bf debts in KL.

wat a fillial daughter can curse own mother have cancer just to save her useless bf in KL.

and btw she did promise to return my money but never did so. i've already written off the debt and not looking for any money back.

my intention is just for payback in other ways. still waiting for the right moment to expose her true identity in sg to her family and neighbours back in ipoh.

i do not force anyone to believe my words just as i did not believe anyone when they warned me about her in the past.

smlee
31-12-2011, 08:06 PM
If I scam you for 10k or even 100k, are you prepared not to take any action on me? And just move on as in your own words? If you are, then really, I wish to know you better. Because I am sure I can do it. Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Take my challenge bro?

That is exactly my point. Unless one is gullible and stupid, i don't see how he can be scammed easily.

If you think you are capable of scamming me, i would encourage you to try. Do you think i would hand over 100k to you for nothing?:D
If one has no capability of managing his emotion, GL is not the place for them.

Don't defend for the sake of defending your point. You have the choice to take whatever action you want but what do you get out of it?

I have seen many people who cannot let go of their past and hand on to such silly incident. End up they lose focus in their lives and end up nowhere in life.

Vengeance in the heart is basically punishing yourself for the mistake other made.

smlee
31-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Happy New Year Chiongster. May the New Year bring you good health and prosperity.

Let's not get upset with the WL and enjoy our fuck with them. :p

nakamitchi
31-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Happy New Year Chiongster. May the New Year bring you good health and prosperity.

Happy New Year to all bros. out there, may new year come new hope in all aspects of yr life n alaways have new batches of mei mei fill the houses to satisfy our lust........cheers !!!!

Royal.Chimp
31-12-2011, 08:52 PM

Brother WLHunter, among the 3 (i.e. you, nato and moron Nakamitchi), you are the only one who I respect. At least you admitted your mistake and foolishness and try to move on. At least you are clear and have straightened your thoughts thought I do not agree you should seek vengeance. That will never end.

With regards to Nato & moron Nakamitchi, these two idiots are still living in a world of denial!!! Just look at what nato has written in response to Omnia, one can tell he is living in a world of denial and still have not woken up in his dream! My fucking goodness, I thought you are a educated fellow? How can you compare a business investment with baoing a wl?? Time to wake up Mr Fool!!!!

unfit
01-01-2012, 11:41 AM

Wishing all Samsters with many good bonking years ahead...

Happy 2012 and Huat Huat Huat...

28yearslater
01-01-2012, 03:02 PM
whores = robbers

do you befriend a robber or even have any bonding with them?

俗语说:“鱼找鱼,虾找虾”。当你想找鱼时,首先自己先成为鱼。

真正的个人魅力应该来自于你的品格,因为以你的品格吸引来的必是欣赏你的品格的人。我们需要先预备自己的心 ,努力使自己成为一个身心美好健康,有好品格的人。

Nato17
01-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Wishing all Samsters with many good bonking years ahead...

Happy 2012 and Huat Huat Huat...

And Happy New Year 2012 to all.

:)

Nato17
01-01-2012, 05:59 PM
sorry bro...think yr logic here is flawed..

yr egs. below appear to be based on contractual arrangements...

unless there is some sort of legal rights/benefits that flow fm the 'relationship wif the WL' then it wld appear that yr egs below r totally irrelavant to the issue at hand...

btw i dont think Singgies hv lost their sense of compassion n empathy...far fm it...perhaps it is just that they can distinguish folly n stupidity when they c it...

like i said before...u gotta grow up emotionally bro...

We are talking about two different things. I am asking if someone has the right to scam someone else and you have missed the entire point and said that I need to grow up. And you are implying that I am emotionally stunted which I do not agree; but that is another issue altogether.

The point I am bringing to the table is this. Does anyone else have the right to even scam another human being? If the answer is obvious, then this debate is over, isn't it.

Nato17
01-01-2012, 06:04 PM
to get angry n feeling hurt n upset is only natural...

however that does not detract fm the fact that one has acted foolishly n stupidly to allow oneself to be conned n suckered in such a manner in the first place...

look if u r expect high morals n ethics in a commercial sex environment then i think u need to get a reality check asap...

There is no need for any reality check. I did not and have NOT any expectations as you claim about high morals and ethics. However, you have answered my question, that if someone else is scammed, conned and/or suckered into anything, then one would get angry, feel hurt and upset, according to you.

If that is true, then why and how come WLHunter gets the blunt end of the stick? He was conned, sucked into a relationship which he felt was not a transaction but rather him giving someone else a lifeline, which ultimately blew up in face, so him feeling angry, hurt and upset are emotions that he should feel, so why are you begruding him that?

Now, back to your point about myself, how in the world did I even get involved in this? I am playing the DEVIL'S ADVOCATE and you have kinda gotten off track assuming that I am emotionally stunted which is kinda strange. :)

Nato17
01-01-2012, 06:13 PM
That is exactly my point. Unless one is gullible and stupid, i don't see how he can be scammed easily.

If you think you are capable of scamming me, i would encourage you to try. Do you think i would hand over 100k to you for nothing?:D
If one has no capability of managing his emotion, GL is not the place for them.

Don't defend for the sake of defending your point. You have the choice to take whatever action you want but what do you get out of it?

I have seen many people who cannot let go of their past and hand on to such silly incident. End up they lose focus in their lives and end up nowhere in life.

Vengeance in the heart is basically punishing yourself for the mistake other made.

I highly disagree that one has to be guillible and stupid to be scammed. Investors worth millions of dollars are still being scammed because they trust an investment advisor etc. It is being done legally and to say that they are gullible or stupid is not correct. They just trusted the wrong people; that is all.

And I am pretty sure that you like any people can be "persuaded" to part with your money. Everyone has a weakness.

AC_Milan
01-01-2012, 08:28 PM

Enjoy guys.

you mother sucker narrow minded idiot trying to sabo BMW to get into trouble :mad:

in my life i have never seen a guy whose heart is sooooo narrow minded :mad:

fuck you and get a new life :mad:

AC_Milan
01-01-2012, 08:34 PM
can you guys pls stop talking about who conned who and who gotten scammed !

you guys have fallen into this mother sucker WL Hunter's trap, he is out to seek revenge against BMW publicly, trying to break someone's rice bowl, can you see such a loser how narrow minded and a small heart this fucker have :mad:

Just ignored this fucker with tons of clones ! :mad:

go and start a thread and discuss somewhere else, pls !

This thread is dedicated to BMW all about her services :D

Royal.Chimp
01-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I highly disagree that one has to be guillible and stupid to be scammed. Investors worth millions of dollars are still being scammed because they trust an investment advisor etc. It is being done legally and to say that they are gullible or stupid is not correct. They just trusted the wrong people; that is all.

And I am pretty sure that you like any people can be "persuaded" to part with your money. Everyone has a weakness.

You trusted the wrong ppl meaning that you are not shrewd and sharp enough. You are as good as being gullible which can be overcome as one become more experience in dealing with ppl.

AC_Milan
02-01-2012, 01:38 AM
:mad:Good luck to all the regulars who are doing her RAW.

Enjoy guys.

You said you lent her money many many kkkk, you got prove to show us bro here ?

If no prove then pls stop talking bad about BMW behind her back, a man will never do that only people with very narrow minded like you will keep talking bad about BMW non stop !

If you have the balls, go look for her at her homebase and settle with her once and for all.

If you got no balls to look for her, then pls shut the fuck up and stop whining non stop since year 2005 until now ! :mad:

Looking for sympathy, go to your family service centre instead !

we all bros here want to enjoy good sex services from working ladies and not your cry father cry mother story !

ChiJitKayChiJit
02-01-2012, 02:20 PM
go look for her at her homebase and settle with her once and for all.

Bro, can confirm BMW is still working ? Havent have the chance to bonk her yet leh ...

Thanks

smlee
03-01-2012, 11:40 PM

I guess you just want to argue for the sake of arguing. So let's just agree to disagree else it will be no end.

If there's really someone who can scam me, i will salute him and i blame myself for being gullible ....nothing less.

One has to know his own weakness before committing to anything. If you are a lonely soul , obviously GL is not the right place for you to find love...isn't it.

Im not sure how you would describe such a person.......very intellignet with weakness perhap;)

WLhunter
04-01-2012, 02:37 PM
:mad:

You said you lent her money many many kkkk, you got prove to show us bro here ?

If no prove then pls stop talking bad about BMW behind her back, a man will never do that only people with very narrow minded like you will keep talking bad about BMW non stop !

If you have the balls, go look for her at her homebase and settle with her once and for all.

If you got no balls to look for her, then pls shut the fuck up and stop whining non stop since year 2005 until now ! :mad:

Looking for sympathy, go to your family service centre instead !

we all bros here want to enjoy good sex services from working ladies and not your cry father cry mother story !

No need to look for her cos also sure wont get money back.

i'm here to break her ricebowl is enough for me.

My intended audience here is not ppl who have not lent her money and not yet listen to her lies before.

My target audience is the regulars who has been listening to her lies and lending her money. Cos they will know what i am saying is the truth and realise they are not the only ones she's been telling her sob stories to.

Like i said before, my intention here is to expose her lies, not looking for sympathy.

The one looking for sympathy is the dirty whore Chin Swee Poey aka BMW.

28yearslater
04-01-2012, 03:45 PM
HARD TRUTH: you cannot break her rice bowl unless she goes to Jail for criminal offence, like SCAM. You can't force a person to repent.

Most People coming here are not innocent in the first place.So what's the point posting warning? Even if BMW does not scam you, can you confirm that other whores won't scam you also?

Stay away from Whores & get a new life.

I repeat

WLhunter
04-01-2012, 05:39 PM
HARD TRUTH: you cannot break her rice bowl unless she goes to Jail for criminal offence, like SCAM. You can't force a person to repent.

Most People coming here are not innocent in the first place.So what's the point posting warning? Even if BMW does not scam you, can you confirm that other whores won't scam you also?

I repeat

Her ricebowl not yet broke. But at least its cracking and leaking rice.

I'm sure there will be a few of her regulars here who have heard the same lies that she tell them. Maybe now they will be less willing to feed her extra money.

I dont need my money back. I am satisfied to see every dollar she get less from her regulars.

WLhunter
04-01-2012, 05:49 PM
The dirty whore disappeared for quite sometime cos she got wind that her bf back in KL is fooling around too. So she went back few months to keep an eye on him.

How did she survive without working?

She got regulars doing for her same as wat i did for her last time. Told her regulars her sob stories that her mum got cancer and grandma got bad health and she cant work cos need to go back take care of them. Suckers like me will send her money.

28yearslater
04-01-2012, 05:54 PM
How much does a lie worth to someone who can even sell their body for mere $150?

You are in sinking hole if you ThRUST a whore.

Royal.Chimp
04-01-2012, 08:59 PM
You got a point there!ll those folks wh are mentally weak and unable to manage their emotion well must listen! Wahahahahahaha!!!

How much does a lie worth to someone who can even sell their body for mere $150?

You are in sinking hole if you ThRUST a whore.

28yearslater
04-01-2012, 11:04 PM
You are wounded badly.
Not only that because of your SIN, you are under God's wrath.

The moment one goes whoring , good senses will be eroded day by day.

You need to restore your basic senses.

Stop those sinful thoughts.

How?

just list a few for you...

Find something better to do other than whoring.
Stop thinking about it by praying
Find new friends - normal people

Blessings

Mojo-Jojo-2007
04-01-2012, 11:57 PM
No need to look for her cos also sure wont get money back.

i'm here to break her ricebowl is enough for me.

My intended audience here is not ppl who have not lent her money and not yet listen to her lies before.

My target audience is the regulars who has been listening to her lies and lending her money. Cos they will know what i am saying is the truth and realise they are not the only ones she's been telling her sob stories to.

Like i said before, my intention here is to expose her lies, not looking for sympathy.

The one looking for sympathy is the dirty whore Chin Swee Poey aka BMW.

Alan, Alan, Alan......WLHunter or HitmanheartWL......still sore after getting dumped? Its been 2+ years already. Get over it already. Still using the same tired, boring routine of acting like you are doing people a favor? Many people might not know the full truth of what YOU have done to BMW, while you continue to tell your one-sided story about how you got cheated......but there are still quite a few of us who know the facts of what happened. Do you still want to rake up all that old shit, especially when alot of the stinkiest crap from you? Some of us would be very happy to oblige you.

For those who want to read the facts that WLHunter aka HitmanheartWL aka Alan has so conveniently left out.... try browsing this old thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=4207085&highlight=#post4207085

AC_Milan
05-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Breaking News ! read here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4207085&postcount=1901), here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4207246&postcount=1902) & here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4212617&postcount=1915)& here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4234235&postcount=1927).

AC_Milan
05-01-2012, 05:06 AM
WLhunter, you rejected by BMW flatly now you still dared to turn around and accused her, you are such a narrow minded idiot, i feel so sorry for your wife whom she married to a no.1 narrow minded man in Singapore, some say JB & Batam. :p

You are indeed a very evil & selfish man, watch your arse wherever you go or cross the main road ! :mad:

The truth, pls read here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4236776&postcount=1932), here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4237116&postcount=1933), here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4237302&postcount=1934), here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4238586&postcount=1939), here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4238733&postcount=1940), here, (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4239186&postcount=1946) here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4239370&postcount=1948) & here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4239576&postcount=1950).

AC_Milan
05-01-2012, 05:10 AM
Her ricebowl not yet broke. But at least its cracking and leaking rice.

I'm sure there will be a few of her regulars here who have heard the same lies that she tell them. Maybe now they will be less willing to feed her extra money.

I dont need my money back. I am satisfied to see every dollar she get less from her regulars.

Oh my god, you so narrow minded to the extent writing letter to the relevant authorities falsely accused your ex-lover for breaking the law :confused::eek:

luckily BMW rejected you, she is smart enough to see how narrow your heart is :mad:

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 01:25 PM
All the wl in 1431 is fully aware of this nakasimilanjiao misdeed and they will be wary of her. All the wl feel awkward serving this nakasmilanjiao but this fucking thick skin nakasimilanjiao come to book the wls. So the wls told him not to look for them anymore as they won't serve him wholeheartely and they also feel awkward as Wang Fei is their good buddies! The wls know this nakasimilanjiao is the bloody son-the-bitch who made things difficult for Wang Fei as well as their boss. So this fucking nakasimilanjiao feel embarassed and shameful and will not know find the wl anymore. All these from the horse mouth. Those brothers who patronize 1431 wl recently can tactfully check with the wl about this. My buddies and I checked already. This is the best proves against nalasimilanjiao. What this nakasimilanjiao said is only one sided story and Wang Fei is not around anymore to voice up now! Maybe snr brother M-Priest can say something since he has recently upped Coco and I am sure Snr Brother M-Priest know something.

Nakasimilnajiao is a disgrace to the Human Race!!!!!!

Dylan_825
08-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi Bros,

which house is BMW based in? cant find it searching through all the pages...

Thank you..

nakamitchi
08-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Hi Bros,

which house is BMW based in? cant find it searching through all the pages...

Thank you..

She's at 2413 but very hard to get her slot,enjoy.

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 07:33 PM
After some investigations at 1431, my buds and I realised that this Nakasimilanjiao is really a big time bull shitter! What a disgrace to all the Singapore men!!! You are the lowest prick in the prick society!!!

Wang Fei did not cheat his $$$ and he did not give Wang Fei any $$$. Wang Fei know him for only 10 days and went out with him 2 times (maximum).

Here are the facts:

1) Wang Fei DID NOT raw with him!
2) Wang Fei did not receive $$$ from him or request $$$ from him!
3) This is a one sided love affair as Wang Fei did not declare her love for him and only treated this bugger as friend + customer.
4) Wang Fei only accepted a stuff toy from this bugger!
5) Wang Fei only go out with him for meals/drinks and nothing more than that.
6) When Wang Fei refused to go out with this bugger again, he felt cheated of his emotion even though he jolly well know Wang Fei did not love or like him and only treated him as a friend!
7) His love for WF becomes hatred and he felt like loser in the eyes of WF. Thus, he complained to AV and made a din at 1431 to take revenge against WF. The whole of 1431 know about this bloody son-the-bitch! He even went on to book Mei Ting and Coco. But both gave him a cold shoulder as both are good buddies of WF. The wl asked this nakasimilanjiao not to see them anymore!
8) The boss of 1431 warned his wl of this bugger and not to go out with him!
9) The only truth is, WF is 18 years old only.
10) WF admitted that she made a big mistake by going out with this bloody son-the-of-the-bitch!

Nakasimilanjiao is a bloody son-of-the-bitch and a big time disgrace to all Singapore men!!! He act noble here but actually a Xiao Ren (small man)!!!

I hope just retribution will befall you for killing the livelihood of an innocent gal!! Watch your Front!!!:mad:

Royal.Chimp
08-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Nakamitchi has been renamed to nakasimilanjiao because he is a Big Time Coward, big time Liar and he is a bloody-son-the-of-the- bitch who bullied a helpless and innocent WL - Wang Fei!

All OKT in GL better be very careful with this murthfuckger whose nick is, nakasmilanjiao who might next prey on your innocent Work Ladies!!