PDA

View Full Version : upper thomson massage

lesmushmush
16-09-2011, 01:39 AM
i was meeting a client in upper thomson today when he called and said he was running 45min late, as i was 20 min early i thought id have a coffee and sit down in some a/c. As i walked down upper thomson i came accross a health centre that looked 100% real, coffee quickly moved to second place as i decided a nice 45 min massage in a/c would be much better. Up the stairs i went was greeted by a lovely lady who read out the damage ($50). She showed me to a room and i stripped lay face down naked and waited.

The massage started, i didnt even look at the girl, it was ok, not firm but not soft, not even 15min into it she starts to tickle my balls and play around down there. Now i was slightly dissapointed as i wanted a proper massage but was quickly getting aroused, she leaned down to my ear and whispered if i want extras while softly licking with her tounge.

I turned over said yes, she was about 25, PRC, slim with size b boobs, didnt ask her name as i really didnt care :D

HJ - 8
BBBJ - 9
no CIM
damage $70 extra

i would go back if in area, i asked how many other girls work there and she said today 3 girls, i didnt see the others though. i love these undercover health spas :cool:

becks0303
16-09-2011, 01:44 AM
bro can pm me details! contact too! thanks!

MugenX
16-09-2011, 01:58 AM
bro mind share ctc?

D5077
16-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Bro can pm me the location thanks in adv

WonderHunk
16-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Bro can pm me the location thanks

Dingo
16-09-2011, 04:35 AM
That's near my place. Will go hunting tomorrow and see whether can get some action. If I do, then you can expect more reviews.:D

rendi
16-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Bro, can share location..

Eazy
16-09-2011, 10:33 AM
bro can share location too.

alii
16-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Is it chu yue?

JZZZ
16-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Hi, Bro.

Pls share the location.

Thanks.

yormascim
16-09-2011, 01:30 PM
share bro plzzz.... tks

thomasjeep
16-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Quote - " she leaned down to my ear and whispered if i want extras while softly licking with her tounge. " Then BBBJ=9 but no CIM ? Very Interesting.:D

$50/hr is $8 cheaper than one of those shop in China Town with CMI MILF.;)

Care to share?

Madcat
16-09-2011, 09:30 PM
If I not wrong this place is near a certain bus stop.

haha76
17-09-2011, 12:10 AM
If I not wrong this place is near a certain bus stop.

and a few door away from now close D' massage

Caffinex87
17-09-2011, 08:22 PM
bro care to share the location ma? thanks!

DGM123
17-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

i was meeting a client in upper thomson today when he called and said he was running 45min late, as i was 20 min early i thought id have a coffee and sit down in some a/c. As i walked down upper thomson i came accross a health centre that looked 100% real, coffee quickly moved to second place as i decided a nice 45 min massage in a/c would be much better. Up the stairs i went was greeted by a lovely lady who read out the damage ($50). She showed me to a room and i stripped lay face down naked and waited.

The massage started, i didnt even look at the girl, it was ok, not firm but not soft, not even 15min into it she starts to tickle my balls and play around down there. Now i was slightly dissapointed as i wanted a proper massage but was quickly getting aroused, she leaned down to my ear and whispered if i want extras while softly licking with her tounge.

I turned over said yes, she was about 25, PRC, slim with size b boobs, didnt ask her name as i really didnt care :D

HJ - 8
BBBJ - 9
no CIM
damage $70 extra

i would go back if in area, i asked how many other girls work there and she said today 3 girls, i didnt see the others though. i love these undercover health spas :cool:

Lks2009
19-09-2011, 02:06 PM

HJ - 8
BBBJ - 9
no CIM
damage $70 extra

Bro, can pm me the contact and exact location. Tks in advance.

Lambchop
19-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Bro, can pm the location??? Thanks in advance.

jim9778
19-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Bro, don mind share ctc please?

C4ppuccino
19-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location & contact. thanks

vespa200x
20-09-2011, 12:09 AM
tried this the other day. wanna say thank you TS.
here goes my FR.

HJ - 8 with touching boobs+ass and fingered her abit. but i hold on too long so by the end of it her arms are sore. massage balls also.
licked nipples and neck.

dmg is $40+$70

thomasjeep
20-09-2011, 11:56 AM
tried this the other day. wanna say thank you TS.
here goes my FR.

HJ - 8 with touching boobs+ass and fingered her abit. but i hold on too long so by the end of it her arms are sore. massage balls also.
licked nipples and neck.

dmg is $40+$70

Nearly wanted to visit this place yesterday evening, but a last minute appointment held me back.

Your Total Damage = $130/- with only HJ provided, No BBBJ? :confused:

Did she give you any decent BM or simply started to ask you the GQ within first 15mins of her piano playing?

The whole session is completed in less than 20mins time then, like those typical F#K Shop?:eek:

Please provide us more details. I'm holding back for time being....Thanks.

vespa200x
20-09-2011, 12:12 PM
No bbbj for me. Yes did a good back massage first initially before start to accidentally touch my balls. My back felt better now

thomasjeep
20-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the further detail, and glad to hear that your back felt better - after her treatment.:)

SiPayChun
20-09-2011, 04:24 PM
I went yesterday and the ladies not my cup of tea, mostly 30+ looks 5/10
left and go healing touch a few doors away n had a "Real"good massage.

thomasjeep
20-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Now I see........ will kwai-kwai sneak back to my own regular playground for time being then - no wonder why it can still survive for so long in Chinatown area, and is progressively increasing price some more........;)

victor125
21-09-2011, 03:30 PM
bro that healing touch shop is clean one right??

AttitudeGuy
21-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Here's my FR:
Location wise is convenient. No problem having a quick bite or a good meal after the massage.
Name: Da* Da*
Boob: C
Body: 8/10 (No tummy)
Face: 7/10 (Ok looking)
Massage: 7/10 (Good and hard, no piano playing)
Hj: 9/10
Bbbj: Nil
RTM: If I'm in the area, and provided it's still there. Was told will shut down in the next 2 weeks.
Damage: 40 + 70 (BM and Hj, autoroam allow on top)

Basically the place is quite cramp.. Bed area with no toilet, separated by the curtains only. Toilet located way at the back in the kitchen... -_-"
Was crowed when I was there. Allocated the last bed. Price is ex as the service and girls cannot compare to Aldephi since price almost same. Still prefer the Viet young girls from Aldephi.

lesmushmush
18-12-2011, 11:51 AM
i walked past yesterday and it is still open, all the signage is still there and the door had an open sign.

gentleman1980
19-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Bro, can share the details? Thanks

Thommmm
19-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Bro mind share location?

pokgaizai
21-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Dear fellow bros. This is my first FR as i started out fairly recently only. Been reading but nvr join or posted in SBF. And it was due to reading all the FRs all the bros posted that got me wanting to try. Bweh tahan some of your FRs like sex novel like that. 

Anyway i went to this joint because it is within walking distance of my place and i dont really mind older women. Been to this joint for a few months. I will try to give the FR to my best as i can. 

Xiaoxiao. 
Massage 8/10-Not bad massage. Got strength. Always ka jiao my backdoor n balls. Quite arousing. 
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s. 
Figure 6/10-V slim, A cup. Tiny brown nippies.  
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100. 
RTM- no

Dan dan
Massage 8/10- she works hard to massage u properly and keeps checking if pressure applied is good. 
Looks 6/10- Feels like trying to hide her age with ridiculously thick makeup. I rather light or no makeup suan le. 30s i guess, cant tell through her 'disguise'. 
Figure 7/10- slim. B cup. Dark brown nippies. Feels a little fake though. 
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf. 
Dmg $110. 
RTM- maybe for her skills. 

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Massage 9/10- works v hard in massaging. Uses a lot of strength. Even climb up to step step step on me. Step on my ass n remain that position so long. Knn wana flatten my dick against the bed is it. But my sore back actually feel quite good after that. 
Looks 7/10- one of the better looking one. Yes among there. Early 30s. But it was really dim though. 
Figure 7/10- a bit meaty i like. Between b to c cup. Slightly big n brown nippies. 
Service 6/10- her hj skills so so only. V chatty make me cannot concentrate. Don tell me about your niece with my dick in your hand can? No backdoor massage. Kena charge extra for using boobs to rub my body but dont really feel nice also. Should not have opt for this..
Dmg $120 
RTM - nah..

Amy 
Massage 5/10- so so only. Inconsistent strength. 
Looks 6/10- nothing much to say just don appeal to me. Late 20s. 
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at  her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies. 
Service 4/10- hj skill no good. No backdoor massage. Talk on phone for more than 5 minutes halfway thru massage while patronizingly stroking my ass. HEY WTF!? 
Dmg $100
RTM- hell no. I pcc feel better. 

Michelle
Massage 6/10- not much pressure applied. Maybe cos i choose soft when she asked me want hard or soft. But bit too soft liao. 
Looks 7/10- she is actually the oldest looking and chubbiest there. But both of these i don mind and i even got turned on by the 2 melons under that tight black top. Not ugly too. Alluring eyes and smile. Speaks damn fluent english. Malaysian. 
Figure- 7/10. D cups with light colored nippies with large aureolas. Then again, v dim la the light. 
Service 9/10- she does a gd job in arousing u. V frenly but not too chatty too. Shes the only one so far to expose her boobs without asking and invite my hands to autoroam. Come and french me on her own. Totally no bad breath like some other ladies there. Cover my whole face with her boobs and let me suck non stop too. All these without asking for extra charges beforehand. Lots of backdoor massage as well. Can feel her dedicated service. V nice. 
Dmg $100
RTM- definitely. Missing her while writing this FR also liao. 

Lily
Massage 8/10- works hard. Uses a lot of strength. Always checking if she hit the spot cos i ask her to concentrate on the sore spot at lower back. 
Looks 7/10- imho the best looking one there i tried so far. 20s. Vietnamese according to her. 
Figure 8/10- Slim. B-c cup. Avg size brown nips. 
Service 8/10- v friendly and chatty. V giggly too. Make me laugh also knn cannot concentrate but nvm la. Use damn alot of oil for the hj n backdoor massage. Like scared any friction will set me on fire like that. Walking home can feel buttcrack oily oily. Sibeh goweh. Lol. Lifted up her top n boob massage me and say this one no need money with a grin on her face. Knn make me laugh again. V cute and friendly la. 
Dmg $80- opted for 30mins only but still feel v satisfied. 
RTM- yes. To try the full 1 hour. 

My first FR so if not well done enough, bros pls forgive me. I will be happy to ans qns when u pm me. Got time will do my GL FRs. Thanks to everyone in SBF providing FRs and info for noobs like me. 

pokgaizai
21-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Dear fellow bros. This is my first FR as i started out fairly recently only. Been reading but nvr join or posted in SBF. And it was due to reading all the FRs all the bros posted that got me wanting to try. Bweh tahan some of your FRs like sex novel like that. 

Anyway i went to this joint because it is within walking distance of my place and i dont really mind older women. Been to this joint for a few months. I will try to give the FR to my best as i can. 

Xiaoxiao. 
Massage 8/10-Not bad massage. Got strength. Always ka jiao my backdoor n balls. Quite arousing. 
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s. 
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100. 
RTM- no

Dan dan
Massage 8/10- she works hard to massage u properly and keeps checking if pressure applied is good. 
Looks 6/10- Feels like trying to hide her age with ridiculously thick makeup. I rather light or no makeup suan le. 30s i guess, cant tell through her 'disguise'. 
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf. 
Dmg $110. 

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Massage 9/10- works v hard in massaging. Uses a lot of strength. Even climb up to step step step on me. Step on my ass n remain that position so long. Knn wana flatten my dick against the bed is it. But my sore back actually feel quite good after that. 
Looks 7/10- one of the better looking one. Yes among there. Early 30s. But it was really dim though. 
Figure 7/10- a bit meaty i like. Between b to c cup. Slightly big n brown nippies. 
Service 6/10- her hj skills so so only. V chatty make me cannot concentrate. Don tell me about your niece with my dick in your hand can? No backdoor massage. Kena charge extra for using boobs to rub my body but dont really feel nice also. Should not have opt for this..
Dmg $120 
RTM - nah..

Amy 
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at  her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies. 
Service 4/10- hj skill no good. No backdoor massage. Talk on phone for more than 5 minutes halfway thru massage while patronizingly stroking my ass. HEY WTF!? 
Dmg $100

Michelle
Massage 6/10- not much pressure applied. Maybe cos i choose soft when she asked me want hard or soft. But bit too soft liao. 
Looks 7/10- she is actually the oldest looking and chubbiest there. But both of these i don mind and i even got turned on by the 2 melons under that tight black top. Not ugly too. Alluring eyes and smile. Speaks damn fluent english. Malaysian. 
Figure- 7/10. D cups with light colored nippies with large aureolas. Then again, v dim la the light. 
Service 9/10- she does a gd job in arousing u. V frenly but not too chatty too. Shes the only one so far to expose her boobs without asking and invite my hands to autoroam. Come and french me on her own. Totally no bad breath like some other ladies there. Cover my whole face with her boobs and let me suck non stop too. All these without asking for extra charges beforehand. Lots of backdoor massage as well. Can feel her dedicated service. V nice. 
Dmg $100

Lily
Massage 8/10- works hard. Uses a lot of strength. Always checking if she hit the spot cos i ask her to concentrate on the sore spot at lower back. 
Looks 7/10- imho the best looking one there i tried so far. 20s. Vietnamese according to her. 
Service 8/10- v friendly and chatty. V giggly too. Make me laugh also knn cannot concentrate but nvm la. Use damn alot of oil for the hj n backdoor massage. Like scared any friction will set me on fire like that. Walking home can feel buttcrack oily oily. Sibeh goweh. Lol. Lifted up her top n boob massage me and say this one no need money with a grin on her face. Knn make me laugh again. V cute and friendly la. 

My first FR so if not well done enough, bros pls forgive me. I will be happy to ans qns when u pm me. Got time will do my GL FRs. Thanks to everyone in SBF providing FRs and info for noobs like me. 

pokgaizai
21-12-2011, 11:22 PM

Xiaoxiao.
Looks 5/10-One of the not so nice looking ones among there, but even a noob like me know cannot expect too much from this place. Late 20s- early 30s.
Service 7/10-Autoroam only if paying 100 or above according to her. Hj skill quite good. Keep massaging my backdoor. Which i like.
Dmg $100.
RTM- no

Dan dan
Service 8/10- her way of arousing u by sliding her fingers from buttcrack to balls is damn good. Hj pay a lot of attention to my backdoor n balls as well very dedicated. Would rate her high if she din charge me extra for autoroam. Wtf.
Dmg $110.

Jen/ Ah Yen (cant rmb)
Dmg $120
RTM - nah..

Amy
Figure 5/10- thin but the skin at her tummy bit wrinkled n loose. Maybe due to giving birth before. B cup but feels fake. Dark brown nippies.
Dmg $100

Michelle
Dmg $100

Lily

alucardonnonn
22-12-2011, 08:11 AM
pm me loc and ctc?

pokgaizai
22-12-2011, 09:03 AM
wa pai seh pai seh. i thought my fr never go through cos my connection always got problem one. accidentally multi post. but i cant find how to delete the extra posts leh. pls advise!

Taho
22-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Hi bro.

Good find. Please PM me the contact and location. Thank you.

soulzz
22-12-2011, 11:50 AM
bro! dub mind pm me the location and ctt. thanks in advance! 

response2
22-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Can pm me the ctcs please? Thanks in advance!

pokgaizai
27-12-2011, 09:22 PM
did i miss anyone out? i cant see my sent msgs so i cant rmb who i replied. pm me again if i missed u out. thanks.

those i have replied, have u tried? any FR? especially on those girls i havent tried. lol.

any recommendations for other joints in this area?

ahkong
28-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Any FR on Michelle? :D

fairydragon
28-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Can pse pm me ctc and location . Many thanks.

pokgaizai
29-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Havent got pay no money go again leh lol. But i know Michelle seldom there one. All times i go i only got her once.

I pm quite a few ppl liao. Bros any FR?

alucardonnonn
29-12-2011, 11:57 AM
hi bro...

no time to try yet but definitely will if i happen to be there

pokgaizai
29-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Sure! Looking forward to your fr!

sriluck
30-12-2011, 01:09 AM
Sure! Looking forward to your fr!

bro can tell me the location i up u in advance liao thks

sieg000
30-12-2011, 02:42 AM
Bro Pm the place please

sieg000
30-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Bro can pm ctc and location?

response2
31-12-2011, 08:45 PM
will try it out when near there :)

travelmate4720
01-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Bro ts can pm me the address,thank.

kinghu
01-01-2012, 10:58 AM
BRO, pm me ctc , thk

Jaded86
01-01-2012, 12:43 PM
i did see some hawt gals walking out the other day =) as the place is just opposite where i stay ! haha.

will try again (been there before long long ago) and write a FR =)

Bros who wanna know where this place is please pm me, sorry to say only bros with 50 points and above will get the contact.

googoobird
01-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Ts dun mind can pm me location?

tyco168
01-01-2012, 06:32 PM
hi bro can pm the location pls ? thanks~!~!~

euphosis
01-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi bro pls pm location thanks

actionmaomao
01-01-2012, 10:20 PM
anybody can pm location feel like going later

kinghu
02-01-2012, 12:23 PM
bro, pm me ctc, thk

Awesome63
02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Pls PM contact/location...am new to FR, pls help help..Kam Sia

Mrair
09-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Bro. Can pm me address?
Thanks

sieg000
11-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Bros. Think the place kana av already as I am here now and the place is locked and nobody are answering the contacts

sieg000
11-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Bros.

Went there today at around 5 plus.

Kind of disappointed to see that the place was locked up. Tried calling the numbers but nobody answer

so was wondering if anybody knows what happen to the joint?

limjp
19-01-2012, 07:01 PM
place closed for good after raid ...

alana
20-01-2012, 08:14 AM
place closed for good after raid ...

another one bites the dust...one of my fav MP...

maddox
23-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Went to new location at AMK but open concept... no special, but at least massage was really good. Familiar faces there too. Since clean joint, no issue sharing. AMK avenue 10, blk 416. (Nida Thai Massage). Enjoy~ Sad that the Upp Thomson joint closed...

alana
23-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Went to new location at AMK but open concept... no special, but at least massage was really good. Familiar faces there too. Since clean joint, no issue sharing. AMK avenue 10, blk 416. (Nida Thai Massage). Enjoy~ Sad that the Upp Thomson joint closed...

Thks for the heads up....are they the same girls from Upp Thomson Rd?

maddox
24-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Thks for the heads up....are they the same girls from Upp Thomson Rd?

just saw 2 same girls. i think they renovating a little... so may ahve curtains soon

KaridaL
04-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Should be the one beside old school delights that stretch. 2nd floor ? more to the nam kee chicken rice side .

garne
02-12-2019, 02:41 AM
Anyone knows if dandan still operates in Singapore?