PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia Detention Centre

BigFourChase
15-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm at a loss, any info would be useful and greatly appreciated.

PRC gf was arrested in JB during a spot check. Any Malaysian bro knows where the detention centre, not police station (Name & address) is located for arrested PRCs in Johor?

Thanks.

TedDibiase
17-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Johore is a large state, it has many centers, there is no way for anyone to know.

If she has not done anything wrong she will be released, if not deported.

sammyboyfor
18-09-2011, 12:18 AM
PRC gf was arrested in JB during a spot check.

Why would you want a hooker for a girlfriend?:confused:

ilovedoggie
18-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Malaysian officer could be asking her to pull her ear and standing up and down behind the bars :D

cookiemonsta
18-09-2011, 01:34 AM
authorities have arrested her for a reason...
most likely going to deport her and not likely able to return to the country
do you honestly think there will be further prospects after this?

TedDibiase
18-09-2011, 07:24 PM
not likely able to return to the country

Yes correct, with the new thumbprint system, no way she will be able to come back.

canola123
18-09-2011, 07:57 PM
bro
everyone originally come to earth with a nice heart, the feeling attached to the gal is normal, to make u feel at ease is to get in touch with somone she know at her working place. but also beware of anyone who want to take ride on your kind hearted spirit

ilovedoggie
18-09-2011, 10:50 PM
most likely going to deport her and not likely able to return to the country
do you honestly think there will be further prospects after this?

actually many ppl dunno ppl can sneak in malaysia easily. at the thai-msia border, the custom dun really gv a shit who's going tru. u can walk pass them easily without passport chop.

cookiemonsta
19-09-2011, 10:18 PM
actually many ppl dunno ppl can sneak in malaysia easily. at the thai-msia border, the custom dun really gv a shit who's going tru. u can walk pass them easily without passport chop.

is that really a way to start a relationship?
what happens when she's checked for id at random?
but i suppose love make ppl do stupid things

ilovedoggie
19-09-2011, 11:02 PM
is that really a way to start a relationship?
what happens when she's checked for id at random?
but i suppose love make ppl do stupid things

do u know there are still ppl in msia who dun hv IC? and also if kana checked u know what u can do :D... and also if u got lobang can make fake IC or even buy driving license... fake passport also can. :)

even though she got in msia legally... and want to marry and stay in msia legally... u think msia ica is as transparent as sillypore ica? they will gv u a lot of unexpected trouble if u wan to marry a non-native ethnic foreign spouse. ;)

cookiemonsta
20-09-2011, 11:33 PM
do u know there are still ppl in msia who dun hv IC? and also if kana checked u know what u can do :D... and also if u got lobang can make fake IC or even buy driving license... fake passport also can. :)

even though she got in msia legally... and want to marry and stay in msia legally... u think msia ica is as transparent as sillypore ica? they will gv u a lot of unexpected trouble if u wan to marry a non-native ethnic foreign spouse. ;)

it seems like alot of trouble to go through for something that seems doomed from the beginning
to be perfectly honest, op has to ask is this lady worth all this trouble?
no one else can answer this so he'll have to make up his mind

either way, good luck with your decision

F-boy
23-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm at a loss, any info would be useful and greatly appreciated.

PRC gf was arrested in JB during a spot check. Any Malaysian bro knows where the detention centre, not police station (Name & address) is located for arrested PRCs in Johor?

Thanks.

You found your girl yet? PM me if you are still looking for her

Psalm
27-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Any Malaysian bro knows where the detention centre, not police station (Name & address) is located for arrested PRCs in Johor?

My rough guess of that detention centre could be Pekan Nenas (Johor). Sometimes, they can move detainees to Semenyih (I think somewhere in Selangor).

I knew one bro in this SBF. He has good contact with PDRM Deputy Superintendent (not sure which State district; used to be in Putrajaya, now probably stationed in Muar).

Too bad...that bro has been strike-off this forum. If he is around, he may advise you.

Some members are "hidden" tigers. They are well disguised as newbie (not me).