PDA

View Full Version : A relationship with Jenny

cumranger69
14-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi all, I have been an avid reader of this forum for a very long time and I feel I should contribute a brief episode of my escapade so far. This is a true story though it had happened more than 10 years ago. The details are sketchy but I will narrate it as best as my memory can serve me. Here goes...

It started more than 10 years ago when I had just broke up with my long term gf of 3 years. Though it was an friendly breakup with none of the tears and accusation (She went overseas for studies), I was still feeling kind of down due to the fact that suddenly, after all these years, I was alone again. Then again, it was not unexpected as she had been telling me all along that she is going overseas for sometime.

As it is, I spent the weeks and months after she left playing computer games on weekend and watching movies with friends. At that point of time, I was working in a trading company and my peers and friends were mostly attached. Most time, I would be hanging out with my single friends or doing something alone. At that time, I would be logging in and out of irc on a regular basis just to chit chat and pass time. One day I received a ping from another chatter. Her nick was jenny2X. This is how the conversation goes..

jenny2x: hi, asl?
Me: 20 plus/ chinese guy/ tampines, urself?
jenny2x: same, but gal :)

At that point of time, I was thinking must be some ugly fat chick. Cos rarely there's someone decent looking enough to start a conversation with you. But then, I am just here to pass time and don't really care about looks for the time being. After chatting with her for just a few minutes, she ask me for my number. Usually I don't give my number but I tot, what's the harm. At the most, just come out drink coffee and that's it. So I passed her my number thinking that if she's a gay or some transexxual trying to be funny, I will whack him upside down. I am straight and I intend to remain that way...:p

We logged off not too long after that. To my surprise, when I log into irc tml again, jenny2x was there and she greeted me hi again. That was the 2nd day we chatted and that night as I was preparing to sleep (I sleep very late at about 12am), I got a call on my mobile, but as I reached for my phone, the caller put down again. I searched for the missed call and decided to return call to the number as it's my habit to do so.

Me: Hello, I have a missed call from this number just now.
XX: Hi ranger, it's me
Me: Sorry, who are you? (Trying my best not to sound rude cos I quite sleepy then)
XX: The one you have been talking to these few days. Jenny!!
Me: a blur silence....Oh Jenny...I know who already...how are u?

To be honest I was quite stunned for a while cos I dun expect her to call, especially at such late hours. Her voice was actually quite smooth and sexy if I remembered correctly. Quite different from what I expect as I tot she would sound quite cute and girly as our conversation we talk about very trivial stuff. The impression she gave me was that she sounds quite grown up and not as young as she said.

But anyhow, that was my first conversation with her. Very soon we proceeded to talk on an everyday basis for the next 3 days...and soon things start to develop....

ahwen
14-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Camper reporting....

cumranger69
14-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Continuation...

During my early 20s, I have a conservative view of sex and the opposite gender. Besides my ex-gf, the other partners I had was my 2 previous gfs. But as I was saying, things with Jenny went pretty fast...:)

So 3 days after we first spoke on the phone, I took the initiative to ask her out for coffee. To my surprise, she agreed almost immediately. But the only problem was that she was working on a weekday and we could meet only quite late at night at 9pm. I still remember thinking to myself as I was driving to Boat Quay that if she turns out to be a shemale, I would rather jump into the Singapore river than get violated by him....:eek:

So there I was at 9pm, at the coffee bean outlet in Singapore river waiting for the arrival of jenny. By 9.30pm, she had still not arrived and I was getting impatient. As I was about to call her, I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around, I saw a gal about 1.6m tall in professional attire. Shoulder length hair with a nice complexion. It was Jenny!!!

cumranger69
14-09-2011, 05:19 PM
300 over views and only 1 comment??? This is pathetic guys. I am not after points here. Just want to share my personal experience but the response is less than encouraging...:confused:

bombersg
14-09-2011, 05:47 PM
300 over views and only 1 comment??? This is pathetic guys. I am not after points here. Just want to share my personal experience but the response is less than encouraging...:confused:

Bro its knocking off time, response will take awhile. Anyway please contiune.

Civicsir1
14-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Ok...let me be camper no. 3!:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
14-09-2011, 05:55 PM

Be patient mate.
We heard too many stories from newbies writer gone MIA after a few writings which is always the case.

Stay around and update and more campers will give their support / criticism :D

Dirtyboy76
14-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Another silent camper here. Nice story

fanatic07
14-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Camping here bro.. :)

littlerain
14-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Keep the story coming bro.

illustrious
14-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Please carry on.

MarsIswar
15-09-2011, 12:24 AM
joining in the camp ...

Yardstick
15-09-2011, 07:26 PM
TS, someone (don't ask me who, i can't remember.) once said, "Even if there is one reader left, i will continue writing."

I hope this saying is enough to give you the feeling to carry on writing without caring if you have any response or not.

cesc88
15-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Whenever I see the name Jenny, it reminds me of Jenny from sai yuk camp. Hahahahah. Cont pls bro!

knnstung
15-09-2011, 09:31 PM
TS really enjoyed reading your story . Do please carry on.

adamlayus
15-09-2011, 10:37 PM
So far so good. keep it coming and the views will follow up

MasterBates
16-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Awaiting your continuation.

bbenjt
16-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Continue bro!:)

cumranger69
16-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Continuation....

A brief description of Jenny. She stands at about 1.6m tall and is attired in smart office wear. By my approximation, about 48kg. Wearing a well cut coat over what seems to be white spaghetti top with a cute a line skirt. Shoulder length hair with a tinge of highlight. Good fair skin and light makeup. A very delicious OL look. Mentally, I was quite taken aback as the sight that greeted me was very pleasant indeed and not really what I had expected (a baby elephant). I must have been rather surprised as no words escaped from my mouth. Instead she was the one who broke the silence.

jenny: Hi, you must be XXX
ranger: yeah..and u r....jenny?
jenny: giving a bright smile..

I quickly invited her to sit and ask her what she would like to drink. After getting both our drinks, we started introducing ourselves and getting to know each other. It turned out that she have some stuff to clear and was late because of that. To me, waiting for half an hour was really nothing as I was glad that I have a lady friend who is easy on the eye to hang out and flirt with...

To my surprise, we are able to click very well on our first meeting together and very soon we were laughing happily at each other's jokes. Time passes fast when you are enjoying yourself and very soon it was nearing 12am. Luckily, it was a friday and both of us could afford to stay out late as we were not working. Most of the customers in coffee bean were gone by then and I ask her if she wanted to go home or take this elsewhere. I remembered that she was looking at me with smiling eyes and ask if I wanted to to go to sentosa. I was thinking to myself that seems a bit far leh. but luckily I drive.....to be continued...

cumranger69
16-09-2011, 10:06 AM
continuation...

Luckily for us, the car booth to sentosa is open 24 hours. Actually, I did not know at this late hours will it still be open. I was thinking to myself that at the most, we will drive to Mt Faber to enjoy the night scenery before I send her home. Once we got into sentosa, she suggested that we go to the beach as she likes the peaceful environment. As some brothers might know, there is a narrow winding road from the asphalt road to the palawan beach there. Quite secluded and ulu especially at night. Very soon, we were strolling on the beach and chatting happily. It was quite amazing, barely a few hours after we first met, we were talking and laughing like old friends.

The beach in palawan was beautiful and both jenny and myself enjoyed the walk. As she was in high heels, very soon she got tired and said her feet hurt. So I suggested that we find a quiet spot to rest and continue talking. It was very late by then...about 2-3am. But surprisingly, there were a few couples still on the beach. Maybe cos it's a friday...

After we made ourself comfortable, she was whining that her feet hurt after walking in high heels for the whole day. I took that as a cue to offer her my one of a kind, out of this world foot massage technique. Matter of fact, I am actually quite good in massaging as I was well trained by my previous ex. Whenever she is not in the mood for some action, I would relax her by smacking on some lotion and giving her a good massage. Very soon, she would be mewing and very relaxed...and that's when we would end up fucking each other madly. Satisfying both for her and myself.

Anyway, back to jenny and me....

To be continued later....have to make an outcall...

SammyFish
17-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Naise! Loves OL!

nstern
17-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Reminds me of my adventures when i was in NS and IRC was one of the best ways to know chicks. Pls continue brother

Darrennnnns
17-09-2011, 12:46 AM
Haha, nice story bro! Waiting for you to continue:/

callmebad
17-09-2011, 01:05 AM
so lucky of you, had this experience, chat online with a girl and when I met her, was real shock, she was like an elephant, but for courtesy sake, I didn't walk out on her, just tahan for a few hours with her.

cumranger69
17-09-2011, 03:58 PM
so lucky of you, had this experience, chat online with a girl and when I met her, was real shock, she was like an elephant, but for courtesy sake, I didn't walk out on her, just tahan for a few hours with her.

You still can tahan a few hours with her? Respect respect...hehe. Here's the continuation...

Jenny then said something very shocking to me.

Jenny: You know ranger....my ex never did such nice things for me.
Me: What nice things?
Jenny: Massaging my feet when I am tired.....

She had a sad look on her face. I stopped my massage and sit close to her. At that time, she looks like she needs a hug more than anything else and I kindly obliged. The hug soon turned into a warm embrace and one thing led to another. As she turned her face upward to face me, I turned to her and we started kissing gently. Slowly at first and then I could feel her tongue on my lips. Woah, this girl is moving quite fast for my liking but I decided to go with the flow. Very soon, our gently kisses turned into a tongue fight and we are deep frenching each other madly. My hands were rubbing along her thigh. Call me humchi or something, but I couldn't bring myself to go that one step further on a first date.

After about 20 minutes of intense tonque fight and embrace, we both knew we wanted to bring this to another level. The only problem is, we are out in the open on the beach...:eek::eek: The only advantage was that it's pitch darkness there. But still we could make out a few couples on the beach and worse of all, the nearest one was barely 20 feet away. Then jenny leaned close to my ears and said something to me...

Jenny: I want to make love to you...

Boy oh boy..this girl is really direct I must say. And my small head seems to be agreement with what she said. I was rock hard and feeling uncomfortable with the bulge between my legs. I am normally a rational guy and reason won over this time. I scoop her up from the beach and told her that I am bringing her to somewhere more private. She din protest and I take that as a yes. Very quickly, we got into my car and I drove out of sentosa looking for the nearest "private place"

Any comments on my story so far.
At this point of time, I must point out that though the story is 100% accurate and true according to my memory, names have been changed to protect the guilty..:D. Her real name is very similar to Jenny though..

des2177
17-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok lah... not bad lah :D

rob_onny
17-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Bro Cumranger69, great story... pls give us more... :D
Can't wait 2 c the part that the hotdog meet the abalone... ;)
BTW, r u referring 2 Janxxe or Jenxxxer? :)

cumranger69
17-09-2011, 06:00 PM
bro rob, you are nearly right...

Continuation..

In those days, there were no Iphone and I was frantically looking for a hotel. Finally, I settled on a hotel near harbourfront (I cannot remember which one already) and paid the receptionist.

Once the room closed, jenny was all over me. One thing for sure, she is probably more eager and hungry than me. Before even the card can be slotted in to switch on the lights, I pinned her to the wall. All pretense was gone now.We were like 2 hungry animals wanting to fuck and we were not shy about it at all despite meeting a few hours earlier. Her jacket was already off and all I can see now is a nubile young woman in spaghetti strap and office skirt. Getting her skirt off was no problem and her top came off seconds later. I was still fully clothed and I took a moment to savour her figure.

At that age, it is probably no wonder that she has got a flat tummy and smooth skin. B cup tits and a bit of a bikini line around her hips. I started licking her neck and her moan and mewing came out. Very much a turn on and her hands started removing my shirt. It certainly feels like a very promising sex partner. But jenny had more up her sleeve. After my shirt came off, she was groping with my pants to get it off. In the meantime, I was licking her ears and smelling that sweet woman smell we men are so addicted to.

Once my pants were off, she knelt down and took off my underwear. After a long day, I usually prefer to wash up first...but jenny seems to love the smell of my groin area. I was startled as I tot most girls would request you to wash up first before servicing the area but jenny was an exception and a gem. She took my hot rod in one gulp and started a mind blowing blowjob. Words cannot describe the shiokness coursing through my vein as that moment and I had to use my hand to steady myself. The other hand was busy holding on to her wavy hair and giving her head a little push to get her to swallow more of me......

Her repertoire of tricks was not over yet. She was licking my cock and using her tongue to lick the pee hole which is so highly sensitive for me. All these actions and her hands on my bums were pushing my rod deeply into her mouth. Best of all, she seems to relish giving blowjob and without any of the coaxing required for my ex to do it to me. I was moaning and I am sure anybody walking outside could hear my cries of pleasure. I decided to take things one step further and talk dirty to her..

Me: Suck me baby...can see that u like sucking my cock.
Jenny: mmmmp....(Mouth full of my meat)
Me: Oh baby, u do it so well..I want to cum deep inside u...
Jenny: mmmm....yes...darling.....

With that, I brought her up as I was close to cumming and I don't want to waste my first shot in her mouth....

The room was still in darkness as I did not slot the card key in yet. But I carried her to bed and upon laying her down, started my assault. I licked every parts of her body and squeezed those delicious B cup tits and very soon she was moaning softly again. But there is a problem when I got her wet and ready.....

To be continued...

Going for dinner now. Bros who like the story please give some support.

joew2005
17-09-2011, 06:16 PM
... But there is a problem when I got her wet and ready.....

huh ..... guess tat problem could be the cd.

rob_onny
17-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Bro, u mean I'm nearly right, b'cos I'm using "xxx" instead of the actual characters? ;)
BTW, I guess the problem is, Jenny has a hotdog? :eek:
lol, just kidding, pls continue fast... :D
bro rob, you are nearly right...
The room was still in darkness as I did not slot the card key in yet. But I carried her to bed and upon laying her down, started my assault. I licked every parts of her body and squeezed those delicious B cup tits and very soon she was moaning softly again. But there is a problem when I got her wet and ready.....

dfghjk
17-09-2011, 08:27 PM
Now its getting hot

good story. more please

tomvoyeur
17-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Keep cumming. ;)

Laxtred
17-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Basha set up. Waiting for more... JIAYOUS!!!

Onfuat
18-09-2011, 01:10 AM
nice one , please continue :)

cumranger69
01-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Continuation...:)

In my mind, I remembered thinking that this is too good to be true. I am a normal looking guy and don't have a particularly large dick. And I had mentioned earlier that I didn't have many sexual experience at that point of time (In any case, after all these years, I don't think I have that many sexual experiences even now!!)

I decided to up the action another notch and slowly started licking down south. You know after a full day at work, usually there will be some smell down below. I am not going to lie and tell you that Jenny's abalone smells like baby bath but luckily, it don't have the fishy smell some cb have. I totally can't stand that. Instead, what I sniffed was a little stale sweat and quite damp patch of heaven in between her legs.

Normally, I don't go down on girls on the first date. But normally, I don't get to bed girls on the FIRST date. So in order to have an encore, I need to keep the customers satisfied and coming back for more. I took a light lick to test water and was rewarded with a tensing of the thigh muscle. Well at least I know she don't dislike being licked. Next I dived in with full power and started licking her up and down on the slit and light sucking of her clit which is revealed every time I used my fingers to rub the upper part of her vulva. That brought a guttural moaning sound from her and I think her thigh tensed up around my head. Luckily I was using my hands to support myself at the edge of the bed or her legs would have clamp down on the side of my head. My other hand was snaking upwards tuning her lovely nipple and caressing her B cup breast. Honestly, I would have preferred them a little bigger but then.......her horniness more than made up for it.

I was licking her for close to 10 mins before my jaw felt a little stiff and need a breather. I cannot remembered if she came already or not, but all I can say is that her pussy became very much more damp than before. I wasn't too sexually experienced enough to start all the fingering that some bros here can do so well but Jenny did taught me more of that later on. So there I was jaw tired and needing a rest. At this point of time, my dick had soften a little due to the lack of action. When I climbed into bed lying next to her, I noticed her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily as if she just done a marathon..

Thinking back, I was quite pleased with myself for getting in bed with a rather pretty girl on the first date and my tongue exercise on her. Should put her in the mood I thought. But there was a worrying thought on my mind too......

Aibi
01-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Welcome back bro !!
Thanks for the continuation :)

YakunBoy
01-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Yup! Great story! I'm sure there's more to come! Support support!

SwissAlps
01-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Please continue TS!!

Alantino
01-07-2016, 04:13 PM
my guess is forgot to buy condom!

coldcut3
01-07-2016, 04:53 PM
More of Jenny please! :D

Morata77
01-07-2016, 08:24 PM

Most likely!! :D

RedTub
01-07-2016, 11:25 PM

Very probable :)

LAGalaxy
02-07-2016, 03:31 AM
TS is back after a few years :)
Please continue bro

IQ118
02-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Nice story!

Nigeria
02-07-2016, 02:19 PM
Nice story!

Agree! camping here :)

soulkesi88
02-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Very interesting story, camping here for more.

SuxSex
02-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Camping here too :)

Northwind
03-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Looking forward to next instalment .

hiccup
03-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Looking forward to next instalment .

Looking forward too!!

FredSolo
03-07-2016, 02:25 PM
wow this dude came back after 4 years to continue the story...

you got yourself another camper :)

Cruyff
03-07-2016, 08:02 PM
wow this dude came back after 4 years to continue the story...

you got yourself another camper :)

Nice of TS to continue :)

Censored
04-07-2016, 03:55 AM
Bro update coming?

cumranger69
07-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Selamat Hari Raya to my muslim friends....Sorry for the delay. here is the continuation...

I was kind of pleased with myself for bagging a pretty lady on the 1st date. This had NEVER happened to me before. But on the other hand, I do like to practice safe sex wherever possible. And I didn't bring a condom with me!!! Oh no...

But then as is usually the case, I thought that Jenny will come around to bathing after the 1st round. Then I can make a quick 5 min break out to the 7-11 store below our love nest and return with my favourite okamoto 0.05 before she come out of the room. Nobody will be the wiser. Brilliant plan....or so I thought.

Slowly Jenny seem to have awaken from her reverie. Opening her eyes, I can see a deep satisfied look and something else. There seems to be a mischievous twinkle in her eyes too.

Me: How are you feeling my dear?
J: (Gives me a smile) Great....
Me: Do you want to take a shower? I will join you later.
J: No...I don't.

Ooops, there goes my plan. Then she said something that surprised me.
J: I want you inside me now.....

Till that day in my life, I have never encountered any lady so straightforward with me. Dunno whether is it a good thing or not. My dick was actually soft at that time. But with such wanton language from a smooth skin pretty thing on the bed beside you, I can't help but feel my 2IC getting erect again.

Before I could protest and persuade her to go take a shower first, Jenny slowly lean forward and started stroking my dick. All thought of getting protection flew out the window..

bluecloudz
09-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Hope you remember to use protection.

bimacket
09-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Nice story to support.

aikah
09-07-2016, 07:31 PM
silent camper here. Nice story, keep it up

cumranger69
09-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Continuation…

Jenny slowly lowered her head to my half erect member. I was a little surprised as my ex always insisted that I wash up before she would give me head. Thinking back, she was always very prudish when it comes to sexual matters. Maybe that’s why we didn’t last long although I did have feelings for her. But all thoughts were pushed to the side as I felt Jenny’s warm tongue on the head of my cock. She started off by flickering her tongue on my cock head. The tingling sensation starts to spread and I got hard pretty quickly. Thinking back after so many years, I can still remembered that she was quite good at it.
Very soon, my dick is at its full glory and she pushed me to the bed. Then she squat over me in a half sitting position and started rubbing my cock on her slit. She was very very moist and in my mind, I was half wanting her to put it in and half debating whether I should stop her and get condom downstairs…(Yes at that point I was still thinking about protection)
All those thought flew out the window as she pushed my cock head into her moist opening. She was tight and yet warm and wet. Not so wet that you can’t feel much but the thought that came into my mind was “wow….so warm” I remembered thinking. But things were about to get even better….

cumranger69
09-07-2016, 09:13 PM
My apologies for the slow and rather short update.

I am a working adult now and these events happened a long long time ago when I was younger and too much free time. Gotta make a living and that's my priority now.

I am just penning down these memories as these are chapters of my life. Not after points or anything. Just hope you guys and ladies enjoy my story.

Cruyff
09-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Thanks for updating, slow and steady is ok :D

IceMiloO
10-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Enjoyed your story bro, take your time la, no hurry :D

HumanoidSex
10-07-2016, 02:42 AM
Thanks for updating, slow and steady is ok :D

Very true :)

satako
10-07-2016, 03:09 AM