PDA

View Full Version : pick up ktv girl @ sultan plaza before?

loginasd
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Hi, there once I saw lot of chio ones standing outside waving for cab to don't know where worst some cab drivers they know just to ferry them.... I dare not approach nor step out of the car just park out e 7-11 n see for nearly 30+mins..how to tackle them.did any one of u pick up ktv girl @ sultan plaza before but didnkt go for ktv. How much they cost just to bonk? I think must zhung dan.. Talk.. Any bro can share ur tactics.

Cerberus
11-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Since u got car, just stop next to the one you like n ask her where she going....

No need to sweet talk...just ask her direct...."How much?"

joew2005
11-09-2011, 04:49 PM
ya ..... jz ask la,no need 2 think of wat 2 do.
u r looking 4 bonk(paid),not 2 tackle the gal.

see $(nego with her),put $(agree with her) & then take $(give her aft the deal is done)

loginasd
11-09-2011, 05:14 PM
But most of the time they don't even bother to look..straight to e cab like got appointment...some waited there as they already e bk n waiting for boss to fetch them... Failure sia..

MoralEpitome
11-09-2011, 07:02 PM
lol, many times, just ask them where they going and get their number first, they are ktv gers and not prositututes so still need to be abit more subtle to ask them for a screw

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Waited 30mins? You must be picking your girlfriend or wife from the building?
Anyway, the other 7/11 is better :D

Rickie
11-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Those gals zz cmi de. If they have no affection for you they want u out fast! Some still ok. Got few at Ktv face nice. At room turn to faster come out type. Hate those. Not all of cas..

loginasd
11-09-2011, 11:57 PM

Bro ...to chiem to understand ...I know e font there another.."Cheers" I think but 7-11 is e nearest to watch..

cheekies
12-09-2011, 12:41 AM
Textile Centre??:confused: :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-09-2011, 07:58 AM

bro, i presume u frequent that area very often. :p

poonani
12-09-2011, 09:16 AM
get their number first, they are ktv gers and not prositututes so still need to be abit more subtle to ask them for a screw

Confirm this is the method.

poonani
12-09-2011, 09:24 AM
I just did one from Sultan last week (intercepted her going to work) but unfortunately she does not do at Hotel 81 (had to go to the older and smellier hotel next lane).

Surprisingly only $80 (usually for her standard have to pay $100). If you book from KTV $200 one shot.

I will give the number out in a couple of days if no OKT has her under their stable. Number ends in 43413

(Unfortunately, threadstarter will not get the number because of low points (she is pretty enough to protect.)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-09-2011, 09:31 AM
bro, i presume u frequent that area very often. :p

I frequent all the HFJs in that area :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Bro ...to chiem to understand ...I know e font there another.."Cheers" I think but 7-11 is e nearest to watch..

Why chiem? I thought it's very straight forward question mah? :D
Around that radius there're 2 x 7/11 (Textile centre & Aliwal Street) and 1 Cheers beside Keypoint
Mostly KTV girls and HFJ Singers and some PRC students.
Tactics? What tactics? :p

limborock
12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
I will give the number out in a couple of days if no OKT has her under their stable. Number ends in 43413

(Unfortunately, threadstarter will not get the number because of low points (she is pretty enough to protect.)

am i eligible? would like to get the contacts if i am. thks! :)

owl888
12-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I just did one from Sultan last week (intercepted her going to work) but unfortunately she does not do at Hotel 81 (had to go to the older and smellier hotel next lane).

Surprisingly only $80 (usually for her standard have to pay $100). If you book from KTV $200 one shot.

I oso did one about 2 mths ago hp number ending wth 2063 for $80 in Aliwal hotel. She claims to be staying in Textile Centre.

loginasd
12-09-2011, 08:45 PM
I should try then .. be brave enough..haha...thank bro ..;)

aczeta76
12-09-2011, 08:51 PM

You QC sure pass one... lol

shall wait

xenodemon
12-09-2011, 09:02 PM
I frequent armani there but have not seen those pick up girls.. Think I need to change my radar scanner

MoralEpitome
12-09-2011, 10:00 PM

some girls dun wanna do at 81 becos it has been raided before and it's quite obvious to be seem coming out of it....usually I will get a room first, sms her the room number and she will come from the back door....common practice for all my girls that stay at textile centre....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-09-2011, 10:11 PM

i trust ur taste, will i get the number? :o

Btw thanks for the upz, will return favour soon. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-09-2011, 10:26 PM
never mind

loginasd
13-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Yesterday somehow drove to the area again....disappoint not much gals there.. however there some pretty ones...by the time to have the second looks, they already walked past far far away le...:(

But i manage to got one of them as they sitting along the taxi stand... and the later part of the story don't need to explain down here... let u think.:p

nxt time camp @ taxi stand there better..:o

chameleon589
13-09-2011, 06:32 PM
While waiting at the bus-stop in front of Sultan Plaza at night,sometimes u can find very fair and sexy PRC gals waiting for taxi.Well,u can only see and fantasize them .Remember,no money,no honey !

owen10
14-09-2011, 01:23 AM
be careful u dont hook d wrong gals! :D

have very often seen gals soliciting near betn d JSP bus stop, UOB n 7-11 that stretch. many of them are Viets. look nice fr a distance but if u observe closer many of them r LADYBOYS. esp when they r standing outside d UOB, which is very dark at nite u may not be able to tell if they r M/F til u go much closer.

naruto099
14-09-2011, 08:32 AM

Bro, can pm contact? thks alot!

kwaychup
14-09-2011, 12:35 PM
be careful u dont hook d wrong gals! :D

have very often seen gals soliciting near betn d JSP bus stop, UOB n 7-11 that stretch. many of them are Viets. look nice fr a distance but if u observe closer many of them r LADYBOYS. esp when they r standing outside d UOB, which is very dark at nite u may not be able to tell if they r M/F til u go much closer.

i agree cos armani got LBs .. :o