PDA

View Full Version : Opening Rooms

crossmenot90
10-09-2011, 02:39 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some lobang on masseuse that requires opening of room.
However, i lost my ic and unable to get a room....
i wonder if it is okay if the other party can open the room and i pay her later...
will the hotel personnel allow me to enter without registering my name and ic??

nokia611o
10-09-2011, 06:16 PM
will the hotel boys believe u toking???

nokia611o
11-09-2011, 04:46 AM
wat he mean he dont hv a ic with him, and he lost it.
And ask some one to register a room for him.

englii56
11-09-2011, 01:10 PM
use your passport

joew2005
11-09-2011, 01:24 PM
hello crossmenot90,if u don't hv an ic u shld stay @ home @ all times.
even if u managed 2 convince the masseuse 2 open a room, wat k u show when the authority heng-heng cum & check yr room ?

wat other bros suggested the using of the passport is good.

hv u able been 2 a budget hotel ?
not only does the hotel personnel need 2 check yr id b4 allowing u in, but they would also conduct a body check 2 see whether u r male or female. :rolleyes:

althernative,u k pass yr lobang on masseuse 2 others so that the ladies k still earn some $ w/o giving u so many trouble.

crossmenot90
12-09-2011, 10:28 PM
I don mind passing my contacts to other bros.... if u guys wan, but must trade. Tell me somewhere i don have to open a room but can get quality massage with jg but don't provide fj... more safe tat way.

sequence79
12-09-2011, 10:45 PM
so selfish meh share contacts still must trade. hai... so disappointed in you. this forum is not for you.

thomasdelaruue
13-09-2011, 12:10 AM
I don mind passing my contacts to other bros.... if u guys wan, but must trade. Tell me somewhere i don have to open a room but can get quality massage with jg but don't provide fj... more safe tat way.
check with those on line ads, some prc, especially those at town area, they hv rooms.
Play safe bro.

thomasdelaruue
13-09-2011, 12:12 AM
check with gina, and irene, ask respective ts starter.

ben25
13-09-2011, 10:22 PM
bro nwadaes where gt open room no need ic???if u wan to oen abottle of coke u oso need a bottlen opener lol
use drivin liences,a

owl888
13-09-2011, 11:46 PM
so selfish meh share contacts still must trade. hai... so disappointed in you. this forum is not for you.

Agree with u bro. :)

pacificboy21
14-09-2011, 04:09 PM
hello crossmenot90,if u don't hv an ic u shld stay @ home @ all times.
even if u managed 2 convince the masseuse 2 open a room, wat k u show when the authority heng-heng cum & check yr room ?

wat other bros suggested the using of the passport is good.

hv u able been 2 a budget hotel ?
not only does the hotel personnel need 2 check yr id b4 allowing u in, but they would also conduct a body check 2 see whether u r male or female. :rolleyes:

althernative,u k pass yr lobang on masseuse 2 others so that the ladies k still earn some $ w/o giving u so many trouble.

LOL :p ur the man bro

pubor76
14-09-2011, 05:12 PM
There's some funny postings going on here man!!!! Will be checking back for updates :D