PDA

View Full Version : Vacation job

minah_lover
07-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Been a avid reader of this section, and guess maybe I shd contribute too...

This happened quite a number of years ago.

Was waiting for a new school term to starts, and decided to look for a job. Somehow, landed a good paying job working for a stat board collecting info from households.

Nothing worth mentioning about the job until an evening.

I was doing my rounds in a hdb rented flat block. Using the term "govt ppe" ensures me that info was quickly and clearly provided from these honest households. I was aiming for a quick completion so can go home to icq, but there was this household outstanding which after many knocks on the door, there were no responses. I decided to try again before calling it a night.

"knock knock", "govt ppe"... (multiple times), still no response..... Seems like just my luck which I need to come back again the next day.

Turning towards the direction of the lift, I was about to starting cursing and swearing, when I heard the door opens slightly. 

"who are u? Where u from? What u want?", a lady voice asked.

"govt ppe, collecting household info" I replied in a stoned tone.

"oh, please come in" said the lady as she unlock the iron gate.

As I stepped in, I noticed that the flat was quite empty except a table and 2 chairs in the living room. As the lights were not turned on, the whole place was quite dim.

"please sit, I bring u a glass of water" the lady said as she walks into the kitchen.

I sat on the chair with my back facing the door, getting out the files from my bag.

"please have a drink" the lady returned with a glass of plain water, and at the same time, she switched on the main light.

I took the glass and looked up to the lady, about to thank her, And I nearly spilled the water.

Standing in front of me was a mid thirties woman, with a smooth skin and pretty face, in a night dress! I swear that she wasn't having her bra on, as there were 2 pointed areas in the chest section. I must be looking at her for quite sometime when she asked me to wait while she walked back to the room.

I was like, WTF! I must control myself, or later kena complained and have to face my supervisor, an bitchy ntu undergrad in her 2nd year.

After a while, she came back, and we proceed with the survey. 

"and is your name spelling correct?" I asked.

"no, no, u missed out on Mary" she replied, and at the same time, her hand holding my right hand.

Was stunned for a while, yet enjoying the contact. 

"your ic got Mary?" I asked.

"errr... Don't have but all my friends called me Mary" she said. 

I began to find that she quite cute, and starts to casually talk to her.

"like that cannot lah, aiyo, auntie, why u so blur one." I said.

Guess these words make her relax too, she said "boy boy, me at least got ten years older than u, u say I blur." Paused. "later I show u things which u never hear before, then we see who blur".

"haha, auntie, I got study one, where got so easy blur"

"we see about that, boy," she grinned.

We went back to the survey, and continue the rest of the questions. 

When it came to her husband info, she told me her man is a sailor, and he just set off. As we tackled questions after questions, I got to know that her husband normally sails for months before returning. At the same time, I somehow feel that she sit closer to me and I can feel her legs brushing mine..... And it was quite a heavenly moments....

This proceeded till we reached the dependents section, she told me that they are childless, while she placed her palm on my thigh.... 

Tbc

Lambor
07-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Bro, got her ctc to share or location?? Thanks

Babevaluator
07-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Me newbie here, so no power to up u. Pls con't ur fabulous story. Thks for sharing.

Fatboy81
07-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Nice one.. Waiting for more..

cola534
08-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Pls carry on...

illustrious
08-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Thanks. Please continue.

manitou
08-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Nice. Please don't let us wait too long.

yeehaa
08-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Fooo nice story. Will be camping for more!!!

alan0338
08-09-2011, 05:18 PM
keep it coming TS :D

hornyfcuker
08-09-2011, 08:41 PM
TS, it must be the "department of sextistics" u were working at if im not wrong...and it was the "copulation consensus" u were going around to collect datas for...how do i know?...i did the exact temp job during my post A levels...

thomas88
08-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Camping here for more updates....:D

MasterBates
09-09-2011, 12:02 AM
Please come back quickly.

minah_lover
09-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Continued from previous.

I was stunned again, this auntie really making me light headed, plus the fact that she is quite pretty, slim and in a night dress, nose bleed will be a matter of time.

"well, since your husband not always around, I guess u must be longing for a kid to accompany you?" these words just came out naturally from my mouth.

"haiz......" she sighed.

"boy, u still young. There are adult things which you don't know at this age" At that moment, I felt her hand tightening and squeezing my thigh. 

Putting aside the survey forms, I told her these while at the same time holding her hand.

"I can lend you a listening ear, tell me what's bothering you." 

She looked at me, I saw her eyes were a bit wet.

"hey, hey, auntie don't cry, later people think I this govt ppe bullying you, damn I will really blur lor!" My instinct to crack a stupid joke, which happens every time I met a crying woman.

"hahaha, boy ah boy, u damn jialat, I was sad liao, u still thinking about saving yourself from complain" can see that the stupid joke working, as she began to cheer up.

"what to do, seeing you, a pretty auntie going to cry, no choice but to make myself silly to cheer you lor, or else, u start to cry, how I'm going to complete the survey and go home?"

"then don't go home lor, sit me wait for me to cry finish then u go home, cannot meh?" she said, in a cute teenager girly tone.

"don't want lah, later your husband come home, see u cry and me here, I will be damn jialat lor, minimum will turn into a panda lor" I rebutted her.

"panda? Huh?" she became curious.

"aiyo, auntie u so fast blur again. Of course kena boxed by your sailor husband lah!"

"huh? He not so violent one lah. U also never do anything to me, why he want to box u???" she became more .... What else but blur.

I then signaled her to look at our hands, interlocked.

I thought she will break free, but instead her other hands reaching for my other hands.

"boy, u know, it is actually quite a nice feeling having someone to hold my hands, giving me the security." her tone back to serious again.

I just froze. Don't know how to react to this.

She continued, "it is not easy, married to a sailor.... Most of the time, I'm living alone. No one to talk to. And at night, alone in bed, it just feel so lonely"

"Boy, you are a nice boy. Very caring. If only my husband is like u, I will be very happy"

Unaware, her body had become closer to me. I suddenly can feel her breathing....

As her head is tilted downwards, sort of looking at our holdings hands, I look down at her, and......

I can see her revealing breast line..... Quite a handful milky white boobs, and although can make out she wasn't wearing bra, but couldn't see the nipples....

I was enjoying at this rare sight, and I guess my body can too. Te bulge below began to expand.... Inside my heart, I knew that it is a matter of time she will notice my erection and figure that I'm having a eyeful of her boobs.......

Tbc

Clark
09-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Please continue.

ajlover
09-09-2011, 08:23 AM
TS, it must be the "department of sextistics" u were working at if im not wrong...and it was the "copulation consensus" u were going around to collect datas for...how do i know?...i did the exact temp job during my post A levels...
wa... i was into that >15yrs ago as well... good money.... we cover the punggol area when its still a kampung though.... work 3 days, mahjong 4 days... most of the supervisor are undergrad, some are rather chio too... too bad, never have the luck of TS...... maybe anyone up their sup as well???

amateur.bonker
09-09-2011, 09:19 AM
yes.. please continue the story.. getting good..

BCL25
10-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Tks bro, story nice beginning, please continue.