PDA

View Full Version : U-Turn

ThrustCast
08-11-2004, 07:43 PM
If this has already been discussed before, kindly ignore it cos didn't really browse thru the entire threads.

But if not, then there's this ktv pub lying on the 2nd floor of a public multi storey carpark just behind Parkway Parade.

Reached there at abt 1130pm on a friday evening. And by 1230am, the whole pub was flooded with vietnamese chicks..and still coming. Man, was it happening or what. Look see look see..take your time, no hurry...plenty of choices to choose from. Saw a few that has got ah lian looks and some that looks really seductive..but of cos there's bound to have a few that is CMI 1..so pick carefully. And 1 more thing, they're also using butterfly system to earn tips..so expect ur chick to float ard for a while b4 returning to your table.

As we only ordered beer on that night, all i can tell you is that a jug is going at $30.00 with some change. And yes, some of them does takeaways as well. :)

hope the above info helps. And like i have said, please ignore it and move along if it has been discussed before.

airborne
08-11-2004, 10:23 PM
yes bro i live in the east ... will go take a look when i have the time.

Van Basten
09-11-2004, 03:14 AM
If this has already been discussed before, kindly ignore it cos didn't really browse thru the entire threads.

But if not, then there's this ktv pub lying on the 2nd floor of a public multi storey carpark just behind Parkway Parade.

Reached there at abt 1130pm on a friday evening. And by 1230am, the whole pub was flooded with vietnamese chicks..and still coming. Man, was it happening or what. Look see look see..take your time, no hurry...plenty of choices to choose from. Saw a few that has got ah lian looks and some that looks really seductive..but of cos there's bound to have a few that is CMI 1..so pick carefully. And 1 more thing, they're also using butterfly system to earn tips..so expect ur chick to float ard for a while b4 returning to your table.

As we only ordered beer on that night, all i can tell you is that a jug is going at $30.00 with some change. And yes, some of them does takeaways as well. :)

hope the above info helps. And like i have said, please ignore it and move along if it has been discussed before.

yes U Turn used to be a quite happening place to snare Viets.... but last few years a lot of AV raids i thought it went rather quiet... whats there on offer now any bros know?

mi.chi.eru
09-11-2004, 03:38 AM
I'll check out and post an FR on the situation. how's that? :D

ThrustCast
09-11-2004, 08:53 AM
yes U Turn used to be a quite happening place to snare Viets.... but last few years a lot of AV raids i thought it went rather quiet... whats there on offer now any bros know?

If chicks is what your asking, think U-Turn only has got vietnam girls to offer..well, at least those that came to my table r from vietnam. but i must say some of them their standard are just as good as those heartbreakers from China

waypastprime
09-11-2004, 09:06 AM
If chicks is what your asking, think U-Turn only has got vietnam girls to offer..well, at least those that came to my table r from vietnam. but i must say some of them their standard are just as good as those heartbreakers from China

Occasionally u will get some PRCs.... Most of them came from pubs along the stretch of JC whereby their closing time are much earlier than the stated. :o

ThrustCast
09-11-2004, 09:40 AM
I'll check out and post an FR on the situation. how's that? :D

Bro, thanks for contributing. Err....If you dun mind, i've sent u a pm to ask you something regarding Bkk

ThrustCast
09-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Occasionally u will get some PRCs.... Most of them came from pubs along the stretch of JC whereby their closing time are much earlier than the stated. :o

o i c......Think JC stretch has more to offer but hardly frequent there cos not easy to find a parking lot. In the end just left that place and settle at somewhere else

CheongKingKong
09-11-2004, 09:50 AM
I live in the west....U-turn too god damn far for me....the taxi fare itself will kill me...
:(

mahalosux
09-11-2004, 10:13 AM
yes, it is in the multi-storey carpark, next to NTUC. most gals r from Jazzy 51 at JC and other joints at JC. turn-off is at the carpark, where all the cabs will jammed up and block the space, when u r coming out from the carparks.

MoonBlaze
09-11-2004, 10:53 AM
o i c......Think JC stretch has more to offer but hardly frequent there cos not easy to find a parking lot. In the end just left that place and settle at somewhere else

There is actually many lots available...just you have to walk a bit..good especially when you are going back home after some drink to gauge if you still can drive....properly. ;)

waypastprime
09-11-2004, 11:19 AM

Just beside 51 Jazzy, there's a multi storey carpark. But it changes the system to cash card as to previously; coupons. Too many people tried to play their way through (speaking from experience)... :D

To find a good carpark lot, one has to reach early. If not by 7 plus to 8, it will be packed.

The multi-storey carpark at U turn has just changed to cash card system. What a turn off! :(

Randi_Candi
09-11-2004, 11:22 AM
But it is not advisable to look for chinese food there......
Talking about it, there used to abe a viet cusuine stall at the food court below it.....got 1 viet gal helping out at the stall......quite sweetie pie
But the shop closed liao :(

waypastprime
09-11-2004, 11:26 AM
But it is not advisable to look for chinese food there......

So where can I get the best Chinese Cuisine, my lord? Care to help this ktv idiot? :p

mamamia
09-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Lei Garden... book the VIP room and you can do KTV inside..... :D Does this help????So where can I get the best Chinese Cuisine, my lord? Care to help this ktv idiot? :p

Randi_Candi
09-11-2004, 11:41 AM
So where can I get the best Chinese Cuisine, my lord? Care to help this ktv idiot? :p
Oi! KTV idiot dunno where to get chinese cuisine?
Xiao Hong Lou have good food, u dunno? :rolleyes:

ThrustCast
09-11-2004, 11:41 AM
i didnt actually notice that there's a Multi storey carpark next to Jazzy 51...maybe i always just drive past hurriedly to avoid jams and without even looking for it, it got past me. But now i know .. ;)

Ya, there wasn't any cash card system in the past....looks like the "top management" ppl really wants ppl to adhere to the rules and play by their game.

b.t.w, 2 of my friends tried their luck by parking their cars near a rubbish dump...and they got away with it :D

waypastprime
09-11-2004, 11:53 AM
i didnt actually notice that there's a Multi storey carpark next to Jazzy 51...maybe i always just drive past hurriedly to avoid jams and without even looking for it, it got past me. But now i know .. ;)

b.t.w, 2 of my friends tried their luck by parking their cars near a rubbish dump...and they got away with it

To be exact, it's before 51 Jazzy, behind or beside (whatever) Astro Hotel.

Haha.... Your friends arent the first nor going to be the last. Oooppss.... :p

lament
09-11-2004, 12:14 PM
for the info of some of you here ...............

U turn is the final road stop for all JC goers .....

unlike the rest of the joints that is closed at 1 on weekdays, this place closes at 3 .........

used to be a damn regular till the new boss took over. ...... hate the management cos always make me feel that i owe them a living by going there to drink, staff attitude sucks and the most expensive drinks for me in Viet zones cos i get discounts everywhere except here .............

karaoke all the way till 2 when the dance music starts, it will go off currently with Alex To "Tuo Diao" followed by the usual "The book is on the table" and if not "I can give house, sex and drugs" no originality and its the same bloody CD day in day out.

this place is now packed like hell on most days and the gers are make up of the 51 and blue region gers except for some rare viet gems that work at U turn only which is not many..............

Redoxan
09-11-2004, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=lament]for the info of some of you here ...............

unlike the rest of the joints that is closed at 1 on weekdays, this place closes at 3 .........

The last time when i was there, sat with a girl who looks like those girls next door...very chio...

She sat wif me the whole nite as she didnt butterfly ard...then at 2.30am..ask her whether wanna go hotel, she agrees...

Had some fun and send her home...they stay ard marine parade area HDB blk at 2th level...if some bros will know what im talking about.

Usually, most of the gers there can be takeway..but the rates are usu 100-150 depending on negotiation. However, if u maanged to make frens wif some of them..u may get it FOC...

Some of the girls stays at Meyer Rd (tink it spell this way) and some stay at Song Tuck Hotel... Those who know will know what im talking abt.

Nice place to cheong...drinks reasonable price but staffs fuck up attitude...esp the old hag there who is the first wife of the boss...

Van Basten
09-11-2004, 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=lament]for the info of some of you here ...............

The last time when i was there, sat with a girl who looks like those girls next door...very chio...

She sat wif me the whole nite as she didnt butterfly ard...then at 2.30am..ask her whether wanna go hotel, she agrees...

Had some fun and send her home...they stay ard marine parade area HDB blk at 2th level...if some bros will know what im talking about.

Usually, most of the gers there can be takeway..but the rates are usu 100-150 depending on negotiation. However, if u maanged to make frens wif some of them..u may get it FOC...

Some of the girls stays at Meyer Rd (tink it spell this way) and some stay at Song Tuck Hotel... Those who know will know what im talking abt.

Nice place to cheong...drinks reasonable price but staffs fuck up attitude...esp the old hag there who is the first wife of the boss...

The problem with this Viets, I find that there's limited communication because of language. They can only speak a bit of English or Chinese only. so I don't know... it's not that easy to sian them to get FOC coz cant communicate leh :D

lament
09-11-2004, 04:34 PM
The problem with this Viets, I find that there's limited communication because of language. They can only speak a bit of English or Chinese only. so I don't know... it's not that easy to sian them to get FOC coz cant communicate leh :D

u forgot the universal language of love .... sometimes no need to speak better than talking ..........

some may say because i know the language. i can only speak viet quite fluently sometime in march this year after my 1st trip to vietnam but then handicapped by my limited vocab. what i can speak is enuff to get a gal. ....

prior to that i have learnt the language for 6 months but when i try to practise with them, i was rejected by the gers and asked not to speak for i was a disgrace. now after having been to vietnam a few times, the gals now seems to prefer talking to me in viet than anything else .......

think communication is a small problem as sometimes there is somethings got opposites attract..........

but then prior to my learning of the language, i have been getting quite a fair bit of FOC's from them and so far almost all, just over the weekends i got 2 different gals for 2 separate nites.............

lament
09-11-2004, 04:36 PM

i think this things are better left unsaid ..........

lawry
09-11-2004, 04:44 PM
i think this things are better left unsaid ..........

once talk about viet... Lament will fly out where ever he is..... :D

lament
09-11-2004, 05:27 PM
once talk about viet... Lament will fly out where ever he is.....

bro ... u should know that i have tasted mainly vietnamese saliva for the past 3 years...... vietnam is my second home and the viets are my family members ..:p

i adore them sia ... wanna check out the viet scene in orchard towers, just make some connections there liao ............ :D

suckpussy
07-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi there guys, my first FR in this forum to share with all samsters:

about twao weeks back went out with my friend for some chionging..decided to go jazzy51 first around 11pm...went there..sat around.. not much action. got a fairly ok viet gal come and sit with me..sat on my crotch started rubbing andplaying with my didi. however her face not very nice but well just play play lah...
anyway to cut a long story short...at around 12+ the gals started leaving 51 so me and my friend decided to leave too...heard of this place at marine parade called U-turn pub...never been there before so drove to recce...
finally found the place so went in...it opens till 3am so got a table for two bought one jug coke (as driving) cost $25..
wah quite surprised the gals are all viets and mostly from 51 somemore good thing is the place smaller so gal to guy ratio higher..:)
well quite horny that day wanted at leat a HJ cos needed to release quite long never release already... one of the viet gals said ask her friend come and sit with me, was wondering wat the hell ok then hopefully she got good choice....waited...then quite surprised to seea cute viet gal with slim body come over to my table..she was wearing a pink tight tope with a short pink skirt (like 1/4 thigh high only)..straight tinted hair..boobs ok lah about b+cup..anyway forgot her name but we started talking she was here for "part-time" study for few months and works there just to earn extra cash..anyway very playful gal but got some good connection with her..started sitting on my lap and rubbing her butt against my didi, I also started my auto roam feeling her breasts and her buttocks...wah wearing g-string so decided to help myself to some fingering and rubbing her anus and clitoris..best thing was she like act hiao but quite shy one keep trying to pull down her skirt and dowan to french kiss..
so we play around a bit even when she butterfly to another table i see like she not having fun there so when i walk past i tickle her a bit (without the guy knowing lah) so she kept cumming back to me..later in the night she started getting wilder rubbing her ass against my erected didi until i cannot take it...so i asked her how much for fj..she said ?$100...I rejected say too much but she kept rubbing and we were laughing and having a good time so asked her how much for bj ...then offer her $50 for bj..she agreed..so we left the pub..she asked where we going to do bj i said in car lah no need hotel lah..(save money..hehe) anyway she like quite amazed but like gf like that say ok lor she follow me where i bring her safe can already...
so I drove us to east coast to find dark carpark areas.. finally found one...immediately off lights and put on condom...she like dunno how to put on condom for me haha so i diy myself...anyway..no hessitation she leaned over to my driver side and started sucking away at my dick...my didi was extremely swollen and erect now and her suction made it even bigger.. she liked my scrotum and sucked my balls as i put my hand to squeeze and cup her soft breast and pull her soft nipples...also my left hand kept fingering her and playing with her clit from under her skirt... i could tell she getting high already...
her bj was good but with condom no feeling lah....so no cum...suddenly she say she cannot take it... then she leaned back on the car seat and pulled up her skirt..spread her legs and said" lai tian yi sia...zhen de hao shi ah" .. see her pussy i started licking away and fingering her she was getting relly wet by now and suddenly she said" wo yao ni jing lai..nhnh" started moaning...well i thought mai tu liao since she say want so give it to her...
climbed over to her side and started penetrating her hot tight pussy...kept banging away at her as she moaned and moaned...she grabbed my butt and pushed me deep into her...i was pumping furiously away but bec of condom cannot feel much so can tahan longer..she kept yelling" yao lai leh yao lai leh" and her pussy started squeezing my cock...i must have pumped her for over 20minutes ...finally decided was not gonna cum with condom.. so took it off...then with her almost in lying position, i pushed my long cock into her mouth grabbing the back of her head i pushed it deep to the back of her throat and started puming furiously...she also relented and sucked hard on my dick...now i could feel something and my dick started to swell even bigger...withdrew for a while and let her pump me...then just as i was gonna cum i pushed my dick as deep as i could inside he throat and CIM!! WAAAHH shiok man! everything went deep into her throat and she swallowed most of it...haha...after that she asked me for water but got none in the car..so she bo pian just swallow down lor...tried to spit as much as she could out as she said she never cim before..:) anyway after that she still smiled and said she liked me very much..haha..paid her $50 as wat was agreed before she wanted a bit more but i just smiled to her and said dun have leh..she also ok with it...looked quite satisfied (sexually)...then i started the car and sent her home...
man...it was a damn good time...:P whew

suckpussy
07-01-2005, 03:15 PM
went to u turn pub about two weeks back got a cute viet "student" to have sex with in car...not bad...posted an fr but something wrong will repost again soon...

wang_zai
10-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Is a pub or ktv with rooms?? All the viets are FL??Drinks rates to provide??kindly advise...
interested chk viet ladies...

suckpussy
10-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Is a pub or ktv with rooms?? All the viets are FL??Drinks rates to provide??kindly advise...
interested chk viet ladies...

they got 2 ktv rooms, the rest are like tables...gotta buy a jug of some thing to get a table...place not very big...
i think the viets are FL type...dunno wats the usual rate..any bros know?
i like viets because they are friendly and cute also impt is they are happy gals..not always out for money which is a turn on...of course we must not exploit them lah...

plman2002
10-01-2005, 04:47 PM
they got 2 ktv rooms, the rest are like tables...gotta buy a jug of some thing to get a table...place not very big...
i like viets because they are friendly and cute also impt is they are happy gals..not always out for money which is a turn on...of course we must not exploit them lah...

r u sure got only 2 room!?!?
room is sgd20 per hour.
or u buy 7 jugs of beer or spend sgd200 n above, then its free
i know got 2 game machine n 2 toilet (1 for M & the other 4 L)

MoonBlaze
10-01-2005, 05:42 PM

And you only pay her only $50 (bigger than bull cart wheel??) for all she done on you????? :eek: You must be really handsome :rolleyes:

MoonBlaze
10-01-2005, 05:43 PM
r u sure got only 2 room!?!?
room is sgd20 per hour.
or u buy 7 jugs of beer or spend sgd200 n above, then its free
i know got 2 game machine n 2 toilet (1 for M & the other 4 L)

One more i know, there are 2 glass doors at trhe entrance, one on the left, one on the right....i share wat i know....swee boh?? :p

plman2002
10-01-2005, 05:58 PM
One more i know, there are 2 glass doors at trhe entrance, one on the left, one on the right....i share wat i know....swee boh?? :p

hahaha, bro. thanks 4 the contribution. veri swee. i miss on that.
then when full house, they turn the sign board around with the word, 满。
but still ppl come in see see look look.

MoonBlaze
10-01-2005, 06:16 PM
hahaha, bro. thanks 4 the contribution. veri swee. i miss on that.
then when full house, they turn the sign board around with the word, 满。
but still ppl come in see see look look.

You mean to see/look for Looksee har?
I share some more, there is 2 handles on each of the glass door, one on inside, one on the outside. total 4 handles ;)

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 07:14 PM
I share some more, there is 2 handles on each of the glass door, one on inside, one on the outside. total 4 handles ;)
Errr, since the bros here so caring, share so much info, I also share abit loh, there's also some chairs n tables around but dunno hw many leh.

ThrustCast
10-01-2005, 07:36 PM
went back to this joint upon invitation from my friends and this time was quite different from my previous visit...whichever chick that came along, they all had 1 thing in common, and that is to hook me up, and get me going to the love shack

i'm fine if that's what they want, to earn abit off me...but the kinda price that they quoted....man, if i were to tell you guys, you're better off using your hands...wonder if there's something wrong with me, or do i simply just look like a sucker... ... ...

no offence to bradders who like to spend lavishly on street chicks...but that's just not me, would find it more worthwhile to dote on my wife.

JBCheongster
10-01-2005, 08:52 PM
but the kinda price that they quoted....man, if i were to tell you guys, you're better off using your hands...wonder if there's something wrong with me, or do i simply just look like a sucker... ... ...

Errr, so bro, hw much they quoted u ahh, curious to knw leh. :D

ThrustCast
11-01-2005, 04:10 PM
came 4 asked for 100 and above...and only 1 asked for 100 but the 1 asking for 100 CMI 1

but don't worry lah, different ppl's result varies....maybe my face reli looks like carrot top :o

ehomba
02-03-2006, 07:29 PM
seem tis thread like no1 chat liao. always tot tis is like one of the better pubs in the east area with lotsa of viet chicks. wonder any bros here been there recently to give their more recent 2 cents worth ? last time i went there abt few mths bak remember still quite crowded and the auntie waitress still veri lau lan lidat. fuckin hell also dun use brain think if we nv go i tink she can go sweep floor liao ..... ccb

MoonBlaze
03-03-2006, 01:00 AM
seem tis thread like no1 chat liao. always tot tis is like one of the better pubs in the east area with lotsa of viet chicks. wonder any bros here been there recently to give their more recent 2 cents worth ? last time i went there abt few mths bak remember still quite crowded and the auntie waitress still veri lau lan lidat. fuckin hell also dun use brain think if we nv go i tink she can go sweep floor liao ..... ccb
Maybe she will enjoy sweeping the floor than serving ppl like us.:D Like many other brothers, i had given the place a big miss

MoonBlaze
03-03-2006, 01:02 AM
sorry double post.

kaka7
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
hmm U turn still around ah?? long time nv heard ppl +++ abt it liao...tot gone liao... there so bloody smoky... alwayss have to come out take fresh air.. sometimes so jialat the tears like wan to come out liao..

Rainman
25-03-2006, 06:45 PM
How is the place lately??

Any update to share??

naemlo
25-03-2006, 08:06 PM
How is the place lately??

Any update to share??

Still the same I guess. Stink n crowded like f. :eek:

ivor
25-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Still the same I guess. Stink n crowded like f. :eek:

I almost fainted when i was there...really can't take the smoke and smell.
Hard to explain to parents when come home so smelly...
But the girls there are not bad looking. Familar faces if u cheong jc and then u-turn.

kaka7
26-03-2006, 11:41 AM
there the vetilation ultimate sucks ma... lol... full of smoke on the shirt lor... nowadays getting sick of viet gals already..always disappoint me..haha

carmeo88
26-03-2006, 12:28 PM
there the vetilation ultimate sucks ma... lol... full of smoke on the shirt lor... nowadays getting sick of viet gals already..always disappoint me..haha

bro, should try out the New Shanghai KTV above BS at Geylang...there is no smoke overthere and there are many types of chicks to choose from...

yleong99
26-03-2006, 12:40 PM
My previous trip I think more vietnam during HH. After HH the PRCs all come in liao!!

Kekekeke!! Planning to go there again soon!!

bro, should try out the New Shanghai KTV above BS at Geylang...there is no smoke overthere and there are many types of chicks to choose from...

newbadass
26-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Just went yesterday for old times' sake. Went really late, around 2am, so it wasn't long before all of us had to go. But surprisingly there's still space for us at 2 am... usually it'll be packed by 1am.

Of course, it's been almost a year since I stepped in there.

Babes quite sexy, a lot of delicious-looking Viet MILFs

ralliart
26-03-2006, 05:52 PM
used to be a damn regular till the new boss took over. ...... hate the management cos always make me feel that i owe them a living by going there to drink, staff attitude sucks and the most expensive drinks for me in Viet zones cos i get discounts everywhere except here .............

its been more than a year since our bro lament mentioned about the poor service attitude n a few nites ago, when i went there with a few friends, i almost want to hantam one of the staff!! shes a mid-age tomboy auntie who has a "u owe me one mil" face. before i can order my drinks, she sprouted "min 2 jugs hor!!". wakaoz... still got such rules ah?! so when the bill came, i accidentally forgotten to pay the full amount n the lao tomboy got the cheek to throw around my dollar bills to show me i am $10 short!!! machiam i owe her one mil lidat!!! fuckz!!! next time treat me go oso buay song ah... dun understand y still so many ppl go... PHUI!!! PHUI!!! PHUI!!!:mad:

dominto
27-03-2006, 01:08 AM
We should boycott them for such attitude!

its been more than a year since our bro lament mentioned about the poor service attitude n a few nites ago, when i went there with a few friends, i almost want to hantam one of the staff!! shes a mid-age tomboy auntie who has a "u owe me one mil" face. before i can order my drinks, she sprouted "min 2 jugs hor!!". wakaoz... still got such rules ah?! so when the bill came, i accidentally forgotten to pay the full amount n the lao tomboy got the cheek to throw around my dollar bills to show me i am $10 short!!! machiam i owe her one mil lidat!!! fuckz!!! next time treat me go oso buay song ah... dun understand y still so many ppl go... PHUI!!! PHUI!!! PHUI!!!:mad:

edack
27-03-2006, 10:43 AM

issit she's butch bro
:cool:

ralliart
27-03-2006, 11:06 AM
issit she's butch bro
:cool:
if shes a butch, then shes in the wrong place bro!!

voka_blue
03-04-2006, 09:04 AM
After been away for quite sometime, i start to went back this place last weekend again. And was shocked by how their service is. :eek:

Went there around 9.30pm and saw 3 guys drinking at a table there ... so proceed and find a table & sit. After siiting there for 10 mins, no one approach me .. asking for drinks, instead the staff there was busy playing cards. What a damn place & service at there ....

Soon, i ask the waitress (red t-shirt aunty) for my remaining Martel ... and she gave me a black face as though i own her $$$ ... curse her lose $$$ on that night ... hahaha :D

Soon my drink is here ... and was serve fruits along ... telling me, the fruits is a must ... lanlan, pay for the mixer & the fruits that night. After drinking till 11pm, was bored with the place as there's nothing happening at there, gave my half Martel to the groups sitting behind me & left the place.

Never will go that places again ... not just the staff service is damn bad, the place is nothing happening at all compare to other places, even the place have a smell .... Just like other bros mention ... PHUI! PHUI!

Lok7
09-04-2006, 07:04 PM
if you have noticed, they have been serving Foster beer rather than Tiger beer. Foster is cheaper than Tiger and taste lousy. Somemore add 5 more per cent GST. Last time dont have.

devileyes
04-05-2006, 01:12 AM
I've been there a few months back n I agree with bro dominto. She reali give those kinda u owe mi money look. Somemore the place there is like if u dun order 2 jugs u cannot sit in the middle and u can onli choose those tables rite at the back.... From there on nv return to that place again.

NKOTB
08-12-2006, 11:37 AM
For those who still frequent u-turn, today will be their last day of business there. was there last night & heard this from the owner.

KangTuo
08-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by NKOTB
For those who still frequent u-turn, today will be their last day of business there. was there last night & heard this from the owner.

Hhhmm... tot they are closed long time ago. Anyway i only visit U-turn pub once.
As the name of this pub imply, i walk in to the end of the pub, make a U-TURN and walk out.....too crowded never manage to get sit than.

pebblebay
13-12-2006, 08:50 PM
is U-turn really closed down already?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 09:26 PM
i heard they are closed.no thks to the bad management,ventilation and their latest competiton.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 09:38 PM
i heard they are closed.no thks to the bad management,ventilation and their latest competiton.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 09:39 PM

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 09:48 PM

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 09:53 PM

Shuang_Jie_Gun
13-12-2006, 10:25 PM

real_king
14-12-2006, 04:40 PM
Its closed. Pass by the place twice on weekends and its closed.

Amour
23-12-2006, 03:51 AM
what a waste. went to U-turn from joo chiat cause there was a raid. Friend told me before it was close like 2 weeks back. But just wanted to confirm again so tried my luck. Sadly really closed. Checked here to confirm that its gone forever. Will miss the chicks there :rolleyes:

wanderer23
23-12-2006, 11:36 AM

Where is the location of the competition bro pm me thanks hehe :D

Rainman
23-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Looker at lor 28 GL or Lor 30??

Was there last night... huge place...