PDA

View Full Version : fruitful night to ''chijmes''

boobastic
06-09-2011, 02:56 AM
hey all~ i just joined and have read many sexiting n erotic stories from horny hunks n babes for few weeks and i have decided to up my game and therefore sharing my experience i had with my girl.. alright lets start. call me mr b and my girl megan=fake name :) this story is 90% fact so i shall leave the 10% of twist in my own words.. haha lets get things started~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was a normal weekend on the sat and i had to work part-time from 9 to 7. my girl = megan was also working and she ended around 10pm that day. so i waited for her around cityhall area for quite awhile...

7pm-i decided to call my girl if she was done............
ring.....ring...ring... after about 10sec...

megan- hi dear, im so sorry but i dun think i am able to leave so soon.. will call u when im done roughly around 9 plus ok?

me-alright den.. wait for u at cityhall mrt...

megan-ok! call u soon~ muacks ! will make it up to u!

me-haha..better make it up to me! *hee hee* hoping i would get a handjob from her in one of the handicap toilets at marina sq...

megan-ok bye~

me-bye~

so i left my workplace and taking my time scrolling to harborfront mrt... around 7.30 i boarded the train and reach cityhall in 20mins.. i check my watch and it was only 7.50pm. thinking to myself.. god who knows i still have to rot for 2hours more.. so i decided to walk to marina sq and do some window shopping....

1hr40mins later... time check : 9.30pm. god i was thinking fuck her boss.. '' a fat ass aunty'' whose always bossing my girl around and will definitely expect her to stay till god knows what time...

and after a couple of mins... ring...ring..ring.....................
my phone rang and i answered. it was megan.

me-hey baby... finally~

megan-im super duper sorry babe.. i'll rush over now! where u?

me-marina sq -.-

megan-ok! wait for me! i'll bring u to somewhere exciting for the makeup loss alright???? muacks!

me-alright...WAIT! dinner's on u!!!!

megan-what a man.... k la as long as u dun be mad.. muacks! see ya!

me-kk bye~

the phone cuts off and i was thinking... right now i still have to wait for maybe 30mins for her arrival... i was thinking: later she better lick me dry dry if not......................................... to be continued ;)

tenth4
06-09-2011, 04:54 PM
camping weee am i the 1st?

boobastic
07-09-2011, 12:27 AM
to be continued................................

after hanging up the call... i proceed to city hall mrt and i waiting for my girl.. 5mins later.........
wow~ i saw megan walking out from the control station in her tube black dress and i thought to myself... ''shiok'' .. waiting for whats in for the surprise! hehe.... i called out '' Megan baby! over here '' she walked sexily towards me in her heels and showing me a sad face....

me: what happen babe? what took u so long?

megan: sorry dear! boss being a bitch again!

me: haha its alright lets go eat something before shop closes..

megan: follow me ;)

i tot to myself... where to hell will she bring me to? i followed her and roughly 5mins later.. i was on the opposite road of CHIJMES.

me: wa chijmes? u sure anot? ex leh.. somemore i nvr come before...

megan: its ok la.. we go there eat and get some drinks too ok?

me: ok!!!

thinking to myself.. what will happen next? heehee...........

to be continued......................................... .......... anyone likes my stories? i hope i wont be writing them in vain.. :(

KanuAMBC
07-09-2011, 02:25 AM
I'm waiting :)

boobastic
07-09-2011, 02:43 AM
to tenth4. yea man ur the first:) thanks huh! haha shall continue more since i have time.... hopes more ppl read it and up me! enjoy...

to be continued......................................... ..............................
yea so we went in chijmes and the atmosphere there was quite ok.. seeing many foreigners and some working adults there... we decided to ram around and find a nice spot to chill and get our dinner...

just den i spotted a ''bar'' ... with afew sofa seats and the area was quite deserted... with only like less den 10ppl around... i told megan..

me: babe there looks pretty good;)

megan: ok lor.. u decide :D

me: okok lets go....

we settled down and look throught the menu....

me: wa fish and chips also so ex ah.... haha

megan: i treat you la! aiyoo.....

me: sure anot?

megan: take it or leave it!

me: ahhhh okok!!! i'll order wadever that looks nice~

megan: kk ....

just den i called for the waiter....

me: hi can i have a fish and chip, wedges, one jug of tiger beer and one vodka cranberra?

waiter: ok sure... anything else?

me: nope.. thanks..

me and megan chatted while waiting for our food n drinks to arrive.... the atmosphere really starting to get abit steamy... as i place my hands over my girl beautiful thigh... rubbing it slowly as we chatted...

megan: wa havnt drink wanna get horny alr ah?

me: cannot help it ma u so sexy! haha....

megan: haha not so soon babe... desert is yet to come...

just den... the waiter appeared and said..

waiter: hi sir.. fish n chips.. 1 jug of tiger n ur vodka...

me: tats fast! thanks...

waiter: the wedges will be ready in 5mins... enjoy ur food...

me: sure no prob..

so me and megan shared the food and soon the wedges came along... we chatted as we enjoyed our food and me enjoying my beer while my girl prefers liquor den beer... she drank only her vodka...

after eating for 20mins.. it was somehow 11pm already... we continued chatting and our drinks were finished by 11.30. i began to order again..

me: hi excuse me... *waving to the waiter*. by the way... the counter and my sofa seats were quite a distants away so they cannot really see me as my sofa seat were quite low...

waiter: yes sir?

me: turning to megan.. babe wad do u wan? something strong??

megan: anything?

me: ok.. erm pls give me 2 glasses of terquila pop, redbull vodka and coke vodka.

waiter: ok sir.. btw sir.. we close at 1 so u can order anything before 12.45.

me: ok.. i have 1hr...

waiter: yup.. i'll send u the bills before we close...

me: sure..

our drinks arrive around 10mins later ....

me: babe we play some finger guessing?

megan: hmm ok... lose drink tequila first ah?

me: no la lose kena *finger*...

megan: eeeee u ah! haha see how.. ;)

my heart raced as she said that!!! hahahah so i was like bring it on ! i turn my game face on immediately...

yea and eventally after megan loses around 7 games... and i lost only 2..

megan: not fun one! u always win...

this time i can see her face starts to get red and her tone changes abit hornier.....

me: haha ok la dun bully u... holding up my tequila glass.. we cheers and drank finish in one shot....i didnt know that alcohol so kick... or maybe i jus sucked.. effect comes in within 5mins after drinking that tequila... i started to lean over to megan and french her for good 1min...

soft moans started coming in...
megan: hmmmm..hmmm..*softly*.. licking my tongue..

my hands and fingers roamed around her waist and occasionally brushing up and down her boobs with my fingers...

megan: hmmm yea baby... hmmm.. suck me for awhile pls?

me looking around and seems like only left one couple but quite far from us and the surrounding was ''coast clear''.

i slowly unhooked her bra.. pulled down her strap to the side of her arms...and pulled down the big gap area above her bust... i saw her pink puffy nipples and i licked it...

megan: ohhh....ahhh.ahhh..yea baby so wet ...ahh...

me looking up and around every 10seconds to check... as her moans got hornier..

megan: ahhh..ahhh....hmmm fuck...ur tongue is devilish.....

i give her a last good suck! for 3seconds and stop..

me: oh baby u got me fucking horny now after that tequila but we still havnt finish our redbull and coke vodka... *hehe* trying to take things slow and make our session even hornier since we ordered things that already cost a over $50! of cus i had to stay longer.................

to be continued......................................... .................

andythai
07-09-2011, 08:01 AM
reporting here bro:)

newbieb0y
07-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Camping here too!

jazzyhunk1000
07-09-2011, 09:22 AM
camping too!!!

crazyhighway
07-09-2011, 10:13 AM
Camping here,CHIJMES........YUMMY!:D

MasterBates
07-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Please show us the fruits soonest possible. Thanks.

ConanDestroyer
07-09-2011, 11:25 PM
camping for more

boobastic
08-09-2011, 02:58 AM
alrights lets get started~ thanks for camping! at least i know bros here are giving me some response;)

to be continue.......................................... ................................

so after i decided to take things slowly~ i decided to continue the guessing game with her.. but it seems like i have got her horny and she doesnt really have the mood to continue... so i suggested..

why not we watch some movies on my phone.. with ear piece on? we can take our time to drink and enjoy ?

megan: sian leh...

me: just u wait and see wad movie i downloaded.. haha

megan: ok lor...

just den... i took out my earpiece and pluck it into my iphone... we drank afew slips of our redbull vodka and cuddle around on the comfy sofa...

here goes.. it was the latest movie... sex and zen! :D i managed to download it online finding its torrent file and downloaded it for free... and i downloaded this app on my iphone.. so u dun have to convert it wadsoever.. because u can just do ''file sharing'' at ur itunes and put the video in ur phone and the app will play any file format. so no joke. managed to downloaded it..

we watched sex and zen on my phone and after awhile... things started get more steamy.... just as the show bride and bridegroom just married.. and the man was on top of his just married wife.. he took off her top to my surprise.. her nipples and boobs were AWESOME! the man in the movie quickly grab her boobs and started licking her nipples...

this point of time... i could feel my heart beat faster and decided to slowly put my hands on my girls lap.. giving her some slow and horny rub... my fingers slowly went down south and start sratching/rubbing her pussy with both fingers...but with her panties on...

megan: hmmmmmmmm.. oh yea baby.. *softly whisper* im fucking horny now... tease me more...

me: *muacks* on her lips.. i look around and it was coast clear again.. the feeling of maybe people might be watching u but u dun know... aroused me! like the feeling of getting caught and not wanting to get caught! haha so.. my devilish tongue began to started licking her neck and fingers arousing her pussy .....

megan: ahhhh..ahhh...hmm..*biting her lips*.. rub me baby...

me: yea baby watch the show .... this time round licking the back of her ears...

megan: the show its so horny... feels like im the one getting it..

me: later u shall get it ! *i was thinking to myself*.. heehee....my speed of my fingers acclerate even faster...

megan: oghhhh...ohh...babbbbbyy.... mmmm... mmmhh...hmm...

me: babe i cannot tahan sia... can help me out alil?

megan immediately.. unbuckle my belt and unzip me... my cock sprang out like a commando ready for sex war...

megan: slurpp...slurpp sssssslurp...... hmm...

my heart raced like no tommorrow and the feeling of getting caught comes back in my mind.. so i looked around and shit!!!!!!!!!! footsteps!!

my heart beat pop pop...pop pop..pop pop... a eurasian couple was walking towards me but behind my sofa...............................passed me... but they were chatting normally... so i watch them so they go pass.. and i was like fuckcare la angmoh wont take picture also.... i looked at megan as she was enjoy herself to my cock and watching the video on my phone as i was still holding it at the same time...i decided to take things further after my heart jus raced like siao...

my hands silded into her bra... and my fingers were like chopsticks.. index and middle finger trying to pick a mushroom up..i pick her nipples up and started to tease....

megan: *this time going faster* hmmmm..hmmmm hmmm...hmmm.....ahh...ah.. slurppp ... slurpp...hmm...

me: yeaa..hmm.. fuck baby ... shiok.. ahh.. *watching the video at the same time...*

megan:hmm..phhmm..slurppp... licking my mushroom head... and giving it a kiss... as the sex part ended.. we continued watching it... time check. 12.40. yay! shop is gonna close!!! shiok.... more privacy.. hehe........

to be continued......................................... ............................. now 3am le.... continue tmr.. XD

boobastic
09-09-2011, 03:42 AM
to be continued......................................... ......

where was i? 12.40am. yup.. the bar closes at 1. and more privacy needed with my girl.. haha..

we continued watching the sex and zen and our heart rates were getting faster and faster every attempt on the show sex scenes.. and my girl was getting hornier but fuck... i need to wait for closing den i can be more touchy as there wasnt any crowd around us...
.................................................. .............FINALLY~ with the bar closing now and i was fucking happy... i went right out and asked my megan....

me: babe... can u remove ur panties? if u wan greater satisfaction^^

megan: anything for u dear..................................

i started removing her panties and without asking much... i removed her bra totally as well.... now the distant between me and her naked hot body was just a tube thin dress away only..... i can see the steam in her nipples and the redness in it... i lay her down to rest on the couch and pull alil of her tube down... i begin licking all over and around her nipples like wild hunter.........

megan: hmmmmmmmmmmmm..arghhhhh...ghhhh..ah..... yaaa....

me: slurp*slurp*.................licking and fondling them..............

megan: oh fuck me will u...?

i went down south with my fingers and fingered her slowly and playing with her clit...

megan: hmmmmmm...fuck........ i need more drink...

me: all yours babe...

megan come up with her tube down and breast exposing .... her drank all the drinks in one shot.... as my heart raced for hoping noone can see us..... also excited to see her half naked in public now... great fetish...i know!

me: babe why get outta here and cab home for business!

megan:orhhh...*feeling drunk* now...

i pulled up her tube and hold her up as i lifted her up and walked towards the exit..... passed a couple of other bigger bars and all eyes were on me and my girl.... i can see those ppl were thinking...* fuck this guy is gonna get real lucky tonight..* with megan face red like hell and my face horny like hell.....

i flagged a comfort blue cab and her was like heaven... we entered the cab and the aircon was just nice makng things more cooler....~~ oh well.~

me: uncle XXXXXXXXXX blk XXXXXXXXXX.

uncle: *looks like bo chap around 40plus *. ok.

i was thinking... i love bo chap uncle sometimes... but i hope he can concentrade on driving as a good show of oral sex is gonna come RIGHT BEHIND HIM!

i sat right behind the uncle and with megan beside me now.... he drove quite fast so no time to lose....i pulled megan up and asked to come up of me.. like a cowboy position... as she sat on top of me now and her back view facing her uncle... even the uncle see mirror also can see her back view only~ hehe.......

i pulled down megan tube and pulled up her dress... now my both hands on her butt and my tongue begin licking her nipples like strawberry ice cream..........................

megan: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmm ohhh..orhh........ahh..

me: dun so loud!

megan: fuck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt... ahhhh ahhhhhh...

me: wadever man... sucking her nipples again and playing with her cunt now...... this was the first time we do it just right behind the driver and only like afew CM away.... my heart kept racing and then i kept going, ignoring the sounds of her moans.......... the beast in her was maddness as she dun really like the idea of doing in public at all... but now seems like hornyness take over control........................................... ...............

amateur.bonker
09-09-2011, 08:40 AM
camping for more juicy stuff.. =))

illustrious
09-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

upandunder
09-09-2011, 03:05 PM
super awesome please continue! hahaha

boobastic
10-09-2011, 01:41 AM
thanks everyone.
to be continued......................................... ..............................

as hornyness take over control of her completely..... i layed her down, this time giving her the fullness of satisfaction of my killer tongue...

thats right.. licking her clit! i pull up her dress till her hips and started to lick her clit in a position tat spreads her leg wide open... wa damn kick i tell u... if got traffic red light the uncle just turn his head behind sure can see goodies n her horny face, but like i said.... maybe the driver really bo chap or gay.. i dunknow... but fuck care alr.... i started licking around her pussy lips purposely missing out her clit at first...

megan: hmmm mm.....babe..... babe... ahh... pls i wan ....................... the jackpot......................................

me: me looking up like a small boy.... yes mdm.....!

i attacked and gave megan a good long lick and powwwwwwwwwwww....
her moans was horny till i feel like fucking her in the cab... but still save the best for the last..... and no space somemore...... so i tongue fucked megan megan instead...... licking her clit up and down while drilling my tongue into her love hole.............................................. ................

me: lickieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lickieeeeeeee lickieeeeeeeeeeeee.....slurp* :D

megan:ooooooohh..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...mmg...ahh.... .oh...moans*

lasted for 3mins or so.................. and its was my turn now....

me: babe we are reaching..... i no more condom at home... can help me blow abit first pls?

megan: yea fuck me later........hmm... frenching me now....

me: yea baby...sure do..... blow me .......

yea and megan unzip my pants....giving me a good blow...... with her tube dress down.... and her pussy feeling the cold aircon... any driver who drove beside us sure kena accident if see inside the taxi.. left side of the car can see her pussy... right side can see her blowing me and her boobies bouncing.....

megan:slurp slurpppppp.......hmmm..hmm........................ ..........

playing with her pick nipples flicking it faster and faster... her deep throat got deeper and deeper............................. her tongue was all wet and my pre-cum have alr came out...... megan licking my cock head and my fingers were playing with her boobies..........................

me: uncle in front turn right....... stop at 7-11.....

taxidriver: ok.

megan: go buy strawberry one...................................

me: ok i'll be back asap!!!! i zip up my pants and about 10sec later the cab stop outside 7-11...... i pulled up megan tube...... covering her nipples abit only.......... i left the cab leaving megan laying hornly inside the cab with the cab uncle..... fucking scare he will just drive off while i go into 7-11...... i left the cab i remember the car plate number incase....... i run up the stairs and entered 7-11.... grabbing a condom and my heart pounding like zeus hammering it..... i looked out of the glass panel and the cab is still there..... so i paid for it and grab my condom and went back to the cab....

me: uncle go straight all the way....

i looked back at megan and to my sexcitment... she was alr rubbing her own clit and grabbing her boobies....... cock stand up again thinking fuck the uncle confirm horny one when i at 7-11...................

so i let her pleasure herself and rested..... reach my blk in 2mins and i dress up megan properly again......................................

to be continued......................................... .

BCL25
10-09-2011, 03:05 PM
exciting, waiting for more

boobastic
13-09-2011, 02:53 AM
to be continued......................................... ................................

i reach my blk and waited for the lift as my heart and emotions were getting more and more sexited! i gave megan a love bite while waiting for the lift and about 10sec later....

ding dong....lift came. i pressed 10 th floor and i continued to press megan against the wall.. grabbing her by her butt and frenching her while she rubs my back and can see she very horny wanting to take off my shirt and statisfy me.... 10th floor reached quite fast... as i held megan hands and lead her to the door step. i open the door and helped her removed her heels and closed the door....... carried her all the way to my room and game on!.....

i laid megan on the bed and she began to strip herself as fast as she could... i took off my top and pull down my jeans n boxer in spilt seconds and was ready to get into real action!

we had enough foreplay in the cab so as our private areas were well lubricated, i took out the condom,slip it in my cock and held megans legs like a V position. slowly insert in... wet n warm ....
in......................out....................... ..slow and stead;)

megan: ah........ah... hmmmp..hmm...hmmmmmm...

me: yea babe..hmm....hm.... faster for u babe....?

megan: her moans increases as i knew it was a green light signal...

i begin pumping n pump pump pump pump pump....hmmmmm...

megan: ahhh...hmmmm..soooooo gooodd..fuckkkkk meee.. i need moreeee....... hmhhhmmm....uhhhh... fuckkk

me: yea moan babyyyy...... im gonna fuck till u dropppppp..

megaN:hmmmmm fasteeeeer.....fassssster... pmmmmhmmm..hmm......

pumping pumping for the last good 5mins as her moans grew louder and louder...

megan:hmmmmmm comeeeeee...... i wannnna suck somethinggggg...

i removed the condom and came on top of her.... directing my cock into her mouth and she...............

megan:slurppppppslurrrppp.....hmm..lurp....pp....s lurppslurpslurp....hmm....
deep throating my cock and licking my cock head....... i felt like i could come any time......... i put the condom aside and thinking well lets fuck her raw now......................!

i got back up in missionary position and thrust in my almighty pole inside her...... innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.........out..............in .....................out........................

megan:huh......uh...uh...uh....hm....uh...ah....ah ...ah.ah.ah....ah...

me: uh.....ya....uh....im cumming.....hmm........

megan: fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

me: every second i could feel my blood pressure in me increasing as my sperm could shoot out any moment............. the kick came in....
i gave all i had in the fastest speed and ....

megan:ahhhhahhh...ah...ah....a...h...ah...ah..ah.. ah..ah.ah....ah....!!!

me: i ....am..cummingggg.........

megan:hmmmmm...................................... ...

i took out my cock and....phew phew phew all over her stomach and thank god..... its been long since i had the best shoot out ever.....

megan:hmm........... shiok baby.......i wished we had more of this in future......

me:definetly!!!! i'll get u a tissue....... i grabbed the tissue box inside my cupboard and wipe out my cums on her body... and my cock..... we were so shag to even clean up....... with that... i went out n threw the tissues into the toilet bowl and wash my face... i went back in the room and took out my boxer n megans cloths..... i dress myself and her up in an oversize tee and boxer shorts for woman....den cuddle together to sleep..... felt so loving n was a wild night to be remembered forever............

with that.. i end fruitful night to chijmes.... it may not be the best story ever... but i hope i can get bros dick up with the story i jus shared. cheers~

andythai
13-09-2011, 08:21 AM
anymore bro :D

lasupkia
13-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Your story really unbelieveable, especially the part in the taxi. Can lick her pussy and she BJ u while the taxi uncle is driving and no accident??

Next time u need a taxi, pls call me. I zoom down immediately.
Upz u for the effort.

boobastic
13-09-2011, 11:56 PM
haha yup thanks. my story is 90% fact and 10% with add in. the taxi part is definetely real . we were horny n decide to fuck care about anything... thanks for the upz! will share more stories .......... good day!

Clark
14-09-2011, 11:01 AM
More, please.

Clark
14-09-2011, 11:15 AM
More, please.